April 25, 2024, 04:06:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298827 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1780 on: April 25, 2009, 03:14:59 PM »

'''''''
Hi Monkeys I'm only here for a little while but was just thinking about something. Why do you Monkeys think C&G&LA do not go to visit KC in jail? Do you really believe it's because they don't want to be recorded? Is it because KC refuses to see them, or they refuse to see her? I don't truly believe it's ONLY because they don't want to be recorded. If they truly believe in her innocence and truly miss her, they'd visit her anyhow just to say HELLO, we LOVE you, we MISS you. But, they haven't done that. So, who is refusing to see who??

IIRC Bozo does not want her to see them. I really don't think Casey wants to see them anyway. She has not acknowledged them in court the last couple of times they have been there.

I agree darla, she didn't seem to acknowledge them since the first time she saw them in court. To me it seems JB may be keeping them "apart"??

I have always thought that ever since Baez was given the OK to take his laptop into the jail with him that they have contacted the Anthonys and tele-conferenced on Skype or ssomethiing. 
There is no way Cindy could leave Casey alone that long..

I agree with you there.  They are emailing off line, or he is using a wireless card and they are talking on line while she has his laptop.  I know that is a serious offense in our jails for an attorney to do that, but ALL of these people believe themselves to be above the law.
Turbo, let me ask you this, isn't there an ******* in the room or outside the room that would see her on his computer? The reason I am asking, would that person see her using the computer? Wouldn't that *******/jailer have to tell on them? Didn't Baez get in trouble for getting too close or touching KC? Why if she is on his computer, they don't get caught? TIA JSM
  Why does my post have ******* in here? I didn't do that and didn't use a bad word to be edited. I noticed that Western *******'s second name is spelled with ******** too.  

Apparently o b s e r v e r is a swear word Was in the cage b4 when that happened. Just space the letters out and you can say anything you want in here (did I just say that..... o no big Red button coming down on me
Really it is a swear word?  I'm glad it happened to LuvLebron too. I thought I did something extremely wrong. Thanks leslee for the help. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: April 25, 2009, 03:16:42 PM »

'''''''
Hi Monkeys I'm only here for a little while but was just thinking about something. Why do you Monkeys think C&G&LA do not go to visit KC in jail? Do you really believe it's because they don't want to be recorded? Is it because KC refuses to see them, or they refuse to see her? I don't truly believe it's ONLY because they don't want to be recorded. If they truly believe in her innocence and truly miss her, they'd visit her anyhow just to say HELLO, we LOVE you, we MISS you. But, they haven't done that. So, who is refusing to see who??

IIRC Bozo does not want her to see them. I really don't think Casey wants to see them anyway. She has not acknowledged them in court the last couple of times they have been there.

I agree darla, she didn't seem to acknowledge them since the first time she saw them in court. To me it seems JB may be keeping them "apart"??

I have always thought that ever since Baez was given the OK to take his laptop into the jail with him that they have contacted the Anthonys and tele-conferenced on Skype or ssomethiing. 

I agree with you there.  They are emailing off line, or he is using a wireless card and they are talking on line while she has his laptop.  I know that is a serious offense in our jails for an attorney to do that, but ALL of these people believe themselves to be above the law.
Turbo, let me ask you this, isn't there an ******* in the room or outside the room that would see her on his computer? The reason I am asking, would that person see her using the computer? Wouldn't that *******/jailer have to tell on them? Didn't Baez get in trouble for getting too close or touching KC? Why if she is on his computer, they don't get caught? TIA JSM

I am not sure what their policy is on her reading things on a laptop. I believe I read somewhere that was allowed. I know here ALL visits are recorded, but with their attorney, there is NO SOUND recorded. If they were emailing offline, or if he had a wireless card, there would be no way to know what she was doing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: April 25, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »

'''''''

That makes sense, but I thought there is no wireless connection at the jail. I am probably wrong, usually am. Good Thought Western.

It would not take a wireless connection at the jail if he has a wireless card. Verizon, ATT & other carriers have them which you just put in your computer port and you are online.  They could also be using a blackberry or a phone to talk back and forth by way of email or IM. I can IM on my phone or my Blackberry.
Thanks Turbo. Now I feel like a total idiot. I don't know how laptops work because I don't have one, but Duh, blackberry. JSM didn't have her thinking cap on before she asked that question. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: April 25, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »

'''''''

I am not sure what their policy is on her reading things on a laptop. I believe I read somewhere that was allowed. I know here ALL visits are recorded, but with their attorney, there is NO SOUND recorded. If they were emailing offline, or if he had a wireless card, there would be no way to know what she was doing.
Thanks Turbo, so there is really no way he can get caught or in trouble for letting her use his laptop to send email? Hmmm, makes me want to fly to Orlando and snatch it out from under his arms. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: April 25, 2009, 03:21:37 PM »

Western *******: "I don't think there is ANY love in that house,  the main reason Cindy is defending Casey has nothing to do with love- it has everything to do with not making Cindy look bad in public..."

I agree....
It's always disturbed me the way CA and GA defend KC, knowing how much she truly hates them.  Given everything KC has done to them over the years, it makes me mad that they put up w/ it.  And I don't think they put up w/ it and defend her just b/c she's their daughter. That can only go so far in my mind. Yes, many parents stand by their children, no matter what, but they have gone above and beyond what would be considered "normal" behavior.

From early on, I felt that Cindy was more concerned w/ the public's opinion of HER and "her family", rather the opinion of KC. However, the catch is that KC's public persona affects CA, and the way ppl look at the entire family. It seems that CA's entire life has been spent trying to keep that family together. Even before this happened, she was willing to lie at all costs to make the family look better....for example, saying KC wasn't pregnant, covering for KC's stealing and lies...

So, if CA was worried what ppl would think when KC got pregnant at a young age, imagine her fear of everyone finding out that her daughter is a cold-blooded murderer!!!  In her mind Caylee is gone and there's nothing she can do to change that, so now she must "protect" her family and murderer daughter, b/c if she doesn't, she might "look bad", and that just can't happen!!!.....

OMG I feel crazy just writing that....
LuvLebron and WO, I totally agree it is all about appearances and public opinion to Cindy.

But she is also stupid, because most people are beginning to see her for what she really is, a controlling, egomaniac. H*ll her own brother told her to shut up when this first happened because she looked stupid. JMO JSM

The problem with Cindy is she IS STUPID !  She does not know when to keep her ever loving mouth shut. The alternative to that is she is deliberately doing these things so KC will get the death sentence or at least LWOP so she does not have to fool with her anymore. I am more leaning toward that one at the moment. She likes the limelight and she knows KC hates her in it. One of the first things KC said to her in jail was about her "cameos" which indicated to me KC was not happy about what Cindy was doing.

She has long put Caylee behind her and I doubt she rarely thinks of her. She is one of those people who can compartmentalize their lives because they are so narcissistic.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: April 25, 2009, 03:22:31 PM »

Western *******: "I don't think there is ANY love in that house,  the main reason Cindy is defending Casey has nothing to do with love- it has everything to do with not making Cindy look bad in public..."

I agree....
It's always disturbed me the way CA and GA defend KC, knowing how much she truly hates them.  Given everything KC has done to them over the years, it makes me mad that they put up w/ it.  And I don't think they put up w/ it and defend her just b/c she's their daughter. That can only go so far in my mind. Yes, many parents stand by their children, no matter what, but they have gone above and beyond what would be considered "normal" behavior.

From early on, I felt that Cindy was more concerned w/ the public's opinion of HER and "her family", rather the opinion of KC. However, the catch is that KC's public persona affects CA, and the way ppl look at the entire family. It seems that CA's entire life has been spent trying to keep that family together. Even before this happened, she was willing to lie at all costs to make the family look better....for example, saying KC wasn't pregnant, covering for KC's stealing and lies...

So, if CA was worried what ppl would think when KC got pregnant at a young age, imagine her fear of everyone finding out that her daughter is a cold-blooded murderer!!!  In her mind Caylee is gone and there's nothing she can do to change that, so now she must "protect" her family and murderer daughter, b/c if she doesn't, she might "look bad", and that just can't happen!!!.....

The one little silver lining in all this is that ppl ARE starting to see them for what they are, big fat liars! The Oprah smackdown, the Rieger snub and even schitzoid NG is beginning to slam them. Conman has to be rethinking why in the he!! he took them on as clients, she's prolly burning up his phone line rattling off who she wants to sue.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1786 on: April 25, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

I agree....

LuvLebron and WO, I totally agree it is all about appearances and public opinion to Cindy.

But she is also stupid, because most people are beginning to see her for what she really is, a controlling, egomaniac. H*ll her own brother told her to shut up when this first happened because she looked stupid. JMO JSM

Yes, she is stupid. Don't they see that if they had come out against KC, in support of Caylee and finding justice, they would be loved...or at least not hated.  Even if they came out now and told the complete truth and stood behind the cops and the prosecution, they might get cut some slack. Even I would respect them if they came out against KC, even this late in the game

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: April 25, 2009, 03:26:54 PM »

'''''''

That makes sense, but I thought there is no wireless connection at the jail. I am probably wrong, usually am. Good Thought Western.

It would not take a wireless connection at the jail if he has a wireless card. Verizon, ATT & other carriers have them which you just put in your computer port and you are online.  They could also be using a blackberry or a phone to talk back and forth by way of email or IM. I can IM on my phone or my Blackberry.
Thanks Turbo. Now I feel like a total idiot. I don't know how laptops work because I don't have one, but Duh, blackberry. JSM didn't have her thinking cap on before she asked that question. 

Laptops have wireless cards in them where you can use the wireless connection, say at a hotel or any place really which has it available, but the type I was talking about is a card which plugs into a USB port on the laptop and it gets a signal like a wireless phone. You can use them where there is no wireless available.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1788 on: April 25, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »

I agree it is all about appearances with Cindy, but what kind of insanity does this family have where they don't see that their lovely little family, is not a lovely little family? They must know this right? Do they really think that they are helping by saying all these wonderful things about Casey? I'm baffled by this, I guess they think that if they keep saying great things about Casey, people eventually will too. The only time I ever want to see a family like this again is when I pay for a ticket to a horror movie.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: April 25, 2009, 03:32:11 PM »

I agree it is all about appearances with Cindy, but what kind of insanity does this family have where they don't see that their lovely little family, is not a lovely little family? They must know this right? Do they really think that they are helping by saying all these wonderful things about Casey? I'm baffled by this, I guess they think that if they keep saying great things about Casey, people eventually will too. The only time I ever want to see a family like this again is when I pay for a ticket to a horror movie.

Speaking of horror movies think about what horrors Caylee went through just living in that household. I can't even imagine all the contradictions she had to endure. The fights between KC and Cindy and then when she was KC having to be quiet while people partied and what ever. 

I have come to believe that God took that precious baby to keep her from having to live such horrors and give her something better.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1790 on: April 25, 2009, 03:34:15 PM »

okay, I don't know why it blanked out western's full name....I was just quoting her!! Hope I didn't do something wrong
LuvLebron, it happened in my post too. I guess we both did something wrong?   

hahahha we're just soooo bad!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: April 25, 2009, 03:35:10 PM »

NRCG   just keep repeating " I want them to go home" while clicking your heels and maybe they will disappear.   
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: April 25, 2009, 03:40:27 PM »

NoRose you are right about the horror movie thing. (now you have me recasting old faves in my mind).  These guys are such a caricature of real people, it's really sick.  I think even the Coneheads did a better job of imitating being human beings.  Sometimes I get so sick of their Emperors New Clothes routine I just want to gag.

Turbo, I have a feeling these folks are too myopic to see how inappropriate their actions are and too narcissistic to care whether they get negative or positive attention.  They think they are in the Big Time - have rockets tied to their azzes.  They have substituted getting attention for themselves for truly coming to grips with the situation and their role in it.  They have made a burlesque of the love they say they feel for Caylee.  Stupid is putting it nicely. They are also emotional mo-rons.

Flamma fumo est proxima
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: April 25, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »

I agree....

The problem with Cindy is she IS STUPID !  She does not know when to keep her ever loving mouth shut. The alternative to that is she is deliberately doing these things so KC will get the death sentence or at least LWOP so she does not have to fool with her anymore. I am more leaning toward that one at the moment. She likes the limelight and she knows KC hates her in it. One of the first things KC said to her in jail was about her "cameos" which indicated to me KC was not happy about what Cindy was doing.

She has long put Caylee behind her and I doubt she rarely thinks of her. She is one of those people who can compartmentalize their lives because they are so narcissistic.
You no Turbo, I am beginning to think the same way about Cindy deliberately doing these things just so KC gets convicted and maybe the DP. But why on earth would George follow Cindy's example, unless she has his cajones in a death grip. I remember Casey saying about her cameo's in that phone call. I was floored by the way KC spoke to her mom and her friend on that call too. That was before JSM knew what wackos these people really are. I can only imagine the hate that spewed out in that house. KC jealous of Caylee and Cindy because she wasn't in the limelight. Cindy hating KC for well just being KC. Poor Caylee, I don't know if any one of them truly loved that baby. The only one I have seen that had any true affection for her is Mr Plesea. Makes me very sad.  Sorry for the rant. JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 25, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »

'''''''

Laptops have wireless cards in them where you can use the wireless connection, say at a hotel or any place really which has it available, but the type I was talking about is a card which plugs into a USB port on the laptop and it gets a signal like a wireless phone. You can use them where there is no wireless available.
Oh I see, we used one of those on vacation.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: April 25, 2009, 03:46:25 PM »

I've never seen a stranger, scarier family in my whole life. Good lord it makes my crazy arse family look like Leave it to Beaver and/or Father Knows Best. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: April 25, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »

Speaking of horror movies think about what horrors Caylee went through just living in that household. I can't even imagine all the contradictions she had to endure. The fights between KC and Cindy and then when she was KC having to be quiet while people partied and what ever. 

I have come to believe that God took that precious baby to keep her from having to live such horrors and give her something better.

I wonder too about that, it was a blessing in a really weird way.
Probably in the beginning when case was the big sister/mommy and cindy was the one who directed all the child rearing it may ahve been a secure time for Caylee. At some point though kc must've started to tire of being the mom and wanted to be only the big sister, I think that's when cindy started getting peeved, possibly jealous. In order to keep her foot on kc's back, she begins to demand that kc take care of Caylee full time, even at night. Cindy may have thought that she'd nip kc's fun in the bud.
Much to her ire, kc starts dragging the toddler along to the parties, on dates etc.  I don't think she ever thought for a minute that kc would defy her for very long but kc had matured into the anti-cindy. A more lethal version of her mother, so selfish that she was willing to kill. IMO
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: April 25, 2009, 03:47:31 PM »

My thoughts have been the same Turbo, God took her to a better place. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: April 25, 2009, 03:48:19 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys -- I thought you might be interested in this

Tweets from a jailbird?

Message from a reader: "You may be interested in Casey Anthony using twitter."

I was. But she isn't.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said this recurring topic is a hoax. In a message to a colleague, he said:

"1. Inmates are not allowed access to the Internet or cellular phones.

"2. Attorneys cannot bring mobile phones into the jail.

"3. While an attorney is allowed to bring a laptop into the jail with an air card, inmate clients are not allowed to use it or touch it."

If someone tells you Casey Anthony is Twittering, don't believe it.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-can-she-twitter-dont-you-believe-it.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: April 25, 2009, 03:48:21 PM »

okay, I don't know why it blanked out western's full name....I was just quoting her!! Hope I didn't do something wrong
LuvLebron, it happened in my post too. I guess we both did something wrong?   

hahahha we're just soooo bad!
Yep bad bad monkeys. Go Cavs/Mavs!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.