March 28, 2024, 11:11:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 297097 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: April 25, 2009, 06:54:53 PM »

Yikes!!! I have past 1000 posts. I need to lurk more.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1921 on: April 25, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »

I come back from shopping and look what is going on. I'm not sure about the botabag, but in my teen years BoonesFarm, had strawberry and all kinds of fun flavors, I do believe I tried all the flavors  Christopher Meloni on every page, I'm sure his shirtless pic is to prepare us for the episode Tues night 
And don't forget Annie Green Springs....wow, we sure had eco-friendly sounding rot-gut liquor, didn't we?
Sounds like something a hippie would name their "wine". JUST KIDDING Tevye and my favorite Hippie dog Boo.
JSM this is now the second time you were making fun of hippies. Ahh.... Haight Ashbury, "San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)," flowers everywhere 
I went to San Francisco the first time when I was a little kid back during the end of the hippie reign. My dad and mom went to Oakland to see his friend that was in the hospital back from that Vietnam war. Then we went to see the Giants play the longest baseball game I think in history. I'm not making fun of hippies, I just remember some that never seemed to wash their hair and had dirty toenails. Sorry for the off topic, I am worried about my first born bird child. Bear with me please mods. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: April 25, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »

I have Arbor Mist Sangria if anyone would like some.  Very fruity and refreshing

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: April 25, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »

I just went out to water my plants and Mama bird flew away. I tried as best to peek into the nest and there is a baby in there not moving. The other eggs are still there buy I can't tell about the baby. Please tell me it is just playing possum and not dead. TIA JSM 

Sorry Muffy I will be on topic from now on, I am so sad about the baby and if it is dead what should I do with it? Pooor Mama bird, she was yakking it up today. Now I know why. 

O I hope not JSM, leave it be though or mommie wont come back...give it a little bit of time.
Thanks Cappy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: April 25, 2009, 06:57:58 PM »

IF WE ARE GOING TO BE DRINKING IN THE CAGE TONIGHT THAN I EXPECT THE GOLFCART TO BE LEFT UNDER THE BRIDGE.  NO DRIVING TONIGHT!  I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO TAKE UP A COLLECTION HERE IN THE CAGE FOR BAIL

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: April 25, 2009, 06:59:01 PM »

cece are you on beans (street name for ecstasy)???    

Regrets, I've had a few......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: April 25, 2009, 06:59:49 PM »

I come back from shopping and look what is going on. I'm not sure about the botabag, but in my teen years BoonesFarm, had strawberry and all kinds of fun flavors, I do believe I tried all the flavors  Christopher Meloni on every page, I'm sure his shirtless pic is to prepare us for the episode Tues night 
And don't forget Annie Green Springs....wow, we sure had eco-friendly sounding rot-gut liquor, didn't we?
Sounds like something a hippie would name their "wine". JUST KIDDING Tevye and my favorite Hippie dog Boo.
JSM this is now the second time you were making fun of hippies. Ahh.... Haight Ashbury, "San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)," flowers everywhere 
I went to San Francisco the first time when I was a little kid back during the end of the hippie reign. My dad and mom went to Oakland to see his friend that was in the hospital back from that Vietnam war. Then we went to see the Giants play the longest baseball game I think in history. I'm not making fun of hippies, I just remember some that never seemed to wash their hair and had dirty toenails. Sorry for the off topic, I am worried about my first born bird child. Bear with me please mods. 

You are going to have a nervous breakdown before these chicks get raised. Where the beer???  Have another.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: April 25, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »

JSM,O/T but you can get a stool to sit on in your shower or bathtub at the drug store. They are not expensive and you can get them to fit either. They are where the medical supplies are and you wouldn't have to stand on one foot.

Where's the Boone's Farm??? I just got here.
Thanks Fanny. I am going to get one of those hand held shower things. I have a shelf in my bathtub big enough for me to sit on. I just took a bath and just ran the shower today. Boones farm, ewww.

Don't worry about the mama bird, she will come back. Sometimes all the babies don't make it, but he may have just hatched out and is sleeping. The others should be hatching soon. Don't cry, you make me cry.
I just checked and she is back in the nest, the daddy was out there earlier. They are out there making some kind of racket right now. Maybe baby is hungry I hope so.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: April 25, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »

OMG - I got lost in a freaky, ADD googlesearch looking for some particular scamsters that might have Ant ties.  I lose track of time - I get back and everyone is breaking out the wine and drugs!  And botabags!   Are those the wineskin things we all used to take when we went backpacking and acted all organic?  Good god y'all!  Serious flashbacks...

JSM I am glad your toe is better - for something that small it can sure mess you up big time!

I have some more work to do on this before I say anything, but do any of you know anything about Shastine Pavao?  I saw on an investment site she knew KC somehow.  I've looked her up here and other places and can't find much.  What a family of scamartists though.  Her dad had ties to Peter B and all kinds of mortgage fraud.  She is 22, same age as  La Maggot.  Just wondering...

Personally, I have never heard that name before.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: April 25, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »

OMG - I got lost in a freaky, ADD googlesearch looking for some particular scamsters that might have Ant ties.  I lose track of time - I get back and everyone is breaking out the wine and drugs!  And botabags!   Are those the wineskin things we all used to take when we went backpacking and acted all organic?  Good god y'all!  Serious flashbacks...

JSM I am glad your toe is better - for something that small it can sure mess you up big time!

I have some more work to do on this before I say anything, but do any of you know anything about Shastine Pavao?  I saw on an investment site she knew KC somehow.  I've looked her up here and other places and can't find much.  What a family of scamartists though.  Her dad had ties to Peter B and all kinds of mortgage fraud.  She is 22, same age as  La Maggot.  Just wondering...
Cecybeans, toe is better. I don't know Shatine Pavao, scam artists must gather together like stink on poop. Does she have a facebook or myspace?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: April 25, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »

Heavens to mergatroid,what is going on in this cage? 
I take it no big news today.
Well my neighbors are having a party...lot of guys over there.Only problem is they are all in the hot tub together. 
There will be drinking here tonight.As soon as I here the first tee-hee.
3babiesmommy I am leaving you the vehicles.

To make this on topic.I watched those videos...Baez is an IDIOT.
Casey is going down.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 25, 2009, 07:05:42 PM »

Cecybeans, toe is better. I don't know Shatine Pavao, scam artists must gather together like stink on poop. Does she have a facebook or myspace?

JSM's post was better than mine. I am going to lurk now.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1932 on: April 25, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »

Now that is something I have not heard about, Shatine Pavao, that's interesting, thanks. JSM, I have birds every year same nest, they just fix it up some, I go nuts watching and worries about the babies. But, yes if one of the birds dies, it is thrown out of the nest 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1933 on: April 25, 2009, 07:07:41 PM »

DONNNNNNNnnnnn't touch it! She won't come back if you touch it! If it is dead she will boot it from the nest.
Oh thank you so much Nutt, it is such a big bird to come from such a small egg. I just feel so bad if it is dead. I sure hope it is alive and it just caught it napping. Do birds nap Nut?

How will she boot it from the nest? It is in a vase like chandelier thing hanging on my balcony? TIA JSM

I think they sleep, lol. If it is dead she will pick it up with her beak and fling it out, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1934 on: April 25, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »

Yikes!!! I have past 1000 posts. I need to lurk more.

Congratulations!  You are in the 1K Club!  I genuflect to you and hold you up as an example for babymonkeys like me!  Do not lurk!

Flamma fumo est proxima
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1935 on: April 25, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »

cece are you on beans (street name for ecstasy)???    

lmao!  no, the last time i heard it referred to as X.  I'm getting old.

I mean cecybeans as in garbanzos.  my nickname is cecy.  i call EVERYONE a form of bean.  My daughter is beancakes, my DH is beanhead.  I am a human bean...you are a jujubean...

Flamma fumo est proxima
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: April 25, 2009, 07:11:07 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-jose-baez-apologizes-to-wesh-if-he-hasnt-shown-outrage-previously.html

Casey Anthony case: In WESH interview, Jose Baez apologizes if he hasn't shown outrage that wronged woman is jailed
posted by halboedeker on Apr 25, 2009 10:43:11 AM
Discuss This: Comments (37) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Where is the outrage from the defense that the wrong woman has been jailed?

Bob Kealing of WESH-Channel 2 asked that question of Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Anthony in her murder trial.

"I apologize if I haven't shown that previously," Baez said.

"I've pulled out all the stops to try to get her the best defense possible," he added. "That's what I'm mostly concerned with. I have to stay focused. I can't get emotional."

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. WESH has heralded its interview with Baez as an exclusive -- the first the attorney has given since the state decided to seek the death penalty. The NBC affiliate aired reports Thursday and Friday -- the first two days of the May sweeps ratings period -- and put other parts of the interview on its Web site.

Kealing asked how Baez will try to explain the smell of decomposition in Anthony's car trunk. Baez countered that the lab has said it could possibly be decomposition -- a "very presumptive result," Baez said. Baez added that the evidence hasn't been submitted in court and that the science behind it isn't fully accepted.

Did you find the interview worthwhile? Or not?

In a word NO.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: April 25, 2009, 07:12:11 PM »

Sorry to change the subject, I just wonder how long you could drug a small child with chlorform before something would happen. Do you think it builds up in your system like a drug for seisure for example.  I really dont think Casey was doing this for very long. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1938 on: April 25, 2009, 07:12:49 PM »

Thanks Trimm, my answer, he!! NO. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: April 25, 2009, 07:13:06 PM »

You are going to have a nervous breakdown before these chicks get raised. Where the beer???  Have another.
Probably so Fanny. And I am not much of a bird fan. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.