April 24, 2024, 09:09:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298694 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: April 23, 2009, 04:33:11 PM »

I have also wondered if the trials of potty training got to Casey and she flipped out killing Caylee.  Some folks cannot handle that aspect of child rearing and go to extremes to get their child potty trained.  Has this ever been discussed?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: April 23, 2009, 04:33:11 PM »

Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey link=topic=4929.msg781282#msg78128 ::MonkeyWink::2 date=1240518446
But Capp - touche or too-shay as you spell it, means a contradicting but valid point ------ I was not contradicting you, I was re-enforcing your post !!!!!!

O no I meant as in Bravo, Way to go, Right on.....lol  Im aware you were & was giving you kudos for calling the pot for what it was

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #262 on: April 23, 2009, 04:33:54 PM »

OK wait just one minute.   Is she now trying to claim "others" did this in that site's name - that's ridiculous no one from anywhere else would mention their site positively or negatively...geez

T:  "I did point out to Marc that there are other more volatile forums that don't mince words and that we can't assume that all the emails were from WS. He agreed with me wholeheartedly."

hmmm what forums is she referring to here?    I hope its realized that statement will not be taken to very kindly.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83355
Always have to blame others. I have an idea of what forums she is talking about.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 23, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »

OK wait just one minute.   Is she now trying to claim "others" did this in that site's name - that's ridiculous no one from anywhere else would mention their site positively or negatively...geez

T:  "I did point out to Marc that there are other more volatile forums that don't mince words and that we can't assume that all the emails were from WS. He agreed with me wholeheartedly."

hmmm what forums is she referring to here?    I hope its realized that statement will not be taken to very kindly.

Since we know it isn't SM, I will guess she was taking about....CnG, Refugees and idiots!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #264 on: April 23, 2009, 04:34:26 PM »

Hello Everyone!

I want to thank you all for your condolences on the loss of my Golden Sandy. I miss her so much.  My husband thought I'd feel better and keep busy with a baby beagle. She keeps me busy, but Sandy is still on my mind.  The baby beagle is 8 weeks old today. Funny she's from the same breeder we got our Murphy beagle from (in my avatar) and she doesn't breed her dogs often, but just had 3 babies and they were going in today's paper.  So I've been busy crying over Sandy and taking care of the baby.

Haven't read the last 60 pages...so I'm way behind. Kealing has an interview coming on local news at 11 with Beaz...how he thinks Casey is innocent. I'm going to try and stay up for it. Casey innocent? Give me a break!!! 
Good to see you back.  Stay busy!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: April 23, 2009, 04:35:44 PM »

Bye for now monkeys...my eyes need a break. lol
C ya'll later 
Hope everyone has a great evening!
Huggs,
Denise

Later!  See y soon!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #266 on: April 23, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »

But Capp - touche or too-shay as you spell it, means a contradicting but valid point ------ I was not contradicting you, I was re-enforcing your post !!!!!!
too shay or not too shay...is that your question?   

I shave daily personally, I am a stuble bigot, thanks for asking Dolce. Although when I looked like you I got help Smile

teehee

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: April 23, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »

Hey Blink!
How do you do...I have had your site bookmarked for a while now!
Thanks for the info!
Just wanted to say HI! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: April 23, 2009, 04:38:27 PM »

Hello Everyone!

I want to thank you all for your condolences on the loss of my Golden Sandy. I miss her so much.  My husband thought I'd feel better and keep busy with a baby beagle. She keeps me busy, but Sandy is still on my mind.  The baby beagle is 8 weeks old today. Funny she's from the same breeder we got our Murphy beagle from (in my avatar) and she doesn't breed her dogs often, but just had 3 babies and they were going in today's paper.  So I've been busy crying over Sandy and taking care of the baby.

Haven't read the last 60 pages...so I'm way behind. Kealing has an interview coming on local news at 11 with Beaz...how he thinks Casey is innocent. I'm going to try and stay up for it. Casey innocent? Give me a break!!! 
I'm glad you have a baby beagle, but of course your mind is on Sandy, I'm so sorry.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: April 23, 2009, 04:38:45 PM »

This lady knows her stuff, good for her:

Thread: To those who wish to vilify the Melanie Rieger Conference a message from Marc Klaas View Single Post  
  #10    Today, 12:49 AM  
sua_sponte  
Registered User   Join Date: Dec 2008

As a disclaimer, I will say that I was not one of the letter writers, but I do read here almost every day. Actually..it's probably more like almost every hour.

First, Tricia- I understand and appreciate what you are trying to say, but do you have proof that anyone actually said they were speaking on behalf of Websleuths? This is an open forum, that anyone (even nonmembers) can access. How do you know that either MK or the Organizers didn't just read here and see the discussions about the conference? Are you sure people actually wrote to them stating that "I am a spokesperson for Websleuths, and we are organizing an email campaign"? That seems highly unlikely to me.

Secondly, I understand that you don't want your site's name being used in these campaigns. However, if you open up the site for public membership and allow these discussions and contact postings to take place, then it's a natural consequence that the site's name is going to come up in any emails subsequently sent as a result of that posted contact info.
For example..."To whom it may concern, I got this email address from websleuths... I am writing because..."

Also, technically, although you privately own websleuths, you do allow membership and public postings. Therefore, when someone is a member, they have a user name, and they have posted approved public messages on a moderated site that have not been deleted or altered, then they are a legitimate member of the community. When you provide the infrastructure, and display their messages publicly, you are affirming their membership and message in your community. It seems unreasonable to ask them to disavow that membership when they speak on the same topic using the same words elsewhere.

Ultimately, I think you are either going to have to ammend your policy to say that NO external contact postings are allowed, or else just accept the fact that the websleuths name is going to be used in those emails. After all, it's the truth isn't it? Would those emails have been sent had this discussion board not existed? In essence, doesn't that mean this discussion board did in fact support the email campaign?

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am not trying to be combative or argumentative. I simply see this as a problem that is never going to go away for you. I personally have NO problem with your stance on the matter, and I promise never to use the Websleuths name myself... I just see a lot of grief and a lot more of these same postings from you in the future unless some policy changes take place.  

I see "banned" in that posters future.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: April 23, 2009, 04:39:14 PM »

Hello Everyone!

my heart breaks for you...but I think your husband is right......

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: April 23, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »

I have also wondered if the trials of potty training got to Casey and she flipped out killing Caylee.  Some folks cannot handle that aspect of child rearing and go to extremes to get their child potty trained.  Has this ever been discussed?

I don't know if it has been discussed or not but here's my 2 cents. 

I had the worst potty training experience with my son.  It took over a year and even now we still have issues!  It is a trying thing to get thru and I cried many tears over it.  I never wanted to kill him though. 

Personally, I don't think slore spent enought time paying any attention to Caylee to even let it bother her.  If Caylee had accidents, which I'm sure she had many as any child does who is going thru that time in their life, I would tend to believe that slore would just wait until someone else came along (CA) and fixed the problem. 

JMO, lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 23, 2009, 04:41:09 PM »

Thread: To those who wish to vilify the Melanie Rieger Conference a message from Marc Klaas View Single Post  
sua_sponte  

As a disclaimer, I will say that I was not one of the letter writers, but I do read here almost every day. Actually..it's probably more like almost every hour.

First, Tricia- I understand and appreciate what you are trying to say, but do you have proof that anyone actually said they were speaking on behalf of Websleuths? This is an open forum, that anyone (even nonmembers) can access. How do you know that either MK or the Organizers didn't just read here and see the discussions about the conference? Are you sure people actually wrote to them stating that "I am a spokesperson for Websleuths, and we are organizing an email campaign"? That seems highly unlikely to me.

Secondly, I understand that you don't want your site's name being used in these campaigns. However, if you open up the site for public membership and allow these discussions and contact postings to take place, then it's a natural consequence that the site's name is going to come up in any emails subsequently sent as a result of that posted contact info.
For example..."To whom it may concern, I got this email address from websleuths... I am writing because..."

Also, technically, although you privately own websleuths, you do allow membership and public postings. Therefore, when someone is a member, they have a user name, and they have posted approved public messages on a moderated site that have not been deleted or altered, then they are a legitimate member of the community. When you provide the infrastructure, and display their messages publicly, you are affirming their membership and message in your community. It seems unreasonable to ask them to disavow that membership when they speak on the same topic using the same words elsewhere.

Ultimately, I think you are either going to have to ammend your policy to say that NO external contact postings are allowed, or else just accept the fact that the websleuths name is going to be used in those emails. After all, it's the truth isn't it? Would those emails have been sent had this discussion board not existed? In essence, doesn't that mean this discussion board did in fact support the email campaign?

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am not trying to be combative or argumentative. I simply see this as a problem that is never going to go away for you. I personally have NO problem with your stance on the matter, and I promise never to use the Websleuths name myself... I just see a lot of grief and a lot more of these same postings from you in the future unless some policy changes take place.    

Applause!!! for the poster!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: April 23, 2009, 04:44:18 PM »

sua_sponte  

I see "banned" in that posters future.

You're probably right Fanny, sad...but she wont change her policy because she wants people to read there & get the attention but then get the pssst we have secrets & private discussions in the parking lot rude tease....O boi I think I should go "shay"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 23, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »

I don't know if it has been discussed or not but here's my 2 cents. 

I had the worst potty training experience with my son.  It took over a year and even now we still have issues!  It is a trying thing to get thru and I cried many tears over it.  I never wanted to kill him though. 

Personally, I don't think slore spent enought time paying any attention to Caylee to even let it bother her.  If Caylee had accidents, which I'm sure she had many as any child does who is going thru that time in their life, I would tend to believe that slore would just wait until someone else came along (CA) and fixed the problem. 

JMO, lovinlife
I can see how this can become a big issue. My youngest daughter, would not potty train, I tried everything, she was afraid of the toilet  and when she finally at the age of three would sit on it, every piece of clothing even hair ties would have to come off, or she wouldn't sit on the toilet. So, I can see how someone might flip from toilet training. I don't think Casey took that much time in trying to potty train Caylee.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: April 23, 2009, 04:45:58 PM »

MONKEYS...
Thanks SO much for making feel a part of the bunch!!!!

Will be back later but you ALL made my day!

It's really neat to have place to discuss thoughts or ideas and not get slammed for saying them!
THANKS a BUNCH!!! Smile
           Loner
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 23, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

That post from WS, made a lot of sense, but I see a banning in the near future.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 23, 2009, 04:49:05 PM »

Just curious since we are on potty training talk. Im still wondering if the pull-up they found with Caylee was a regular pull-up for potty training or a swimmer pull-up? you know how they have the ones that are used in pools these days?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 23, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »

I am wondering now about all the interest on the news about Spindy's voice mail to John Allen in July. We heard that audio in the last doc dump, didn't we????

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 23, 2009, 04:52:52 PM »

Hey Blink!
How do you do...I have had your site bookmarked for a while now!
Thanks for the info!
Just wanted to say HI! 

Thanks Lone Monkey, very kind.

Welcome to the Cage!
B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.