April 23, 2024, 02:09:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298644 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2009, 06:38:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

Since we are patiently awaiting Bozo  Baez's interview & hopefully a new doc dump, I would like to ask about something that keeps puzzling me.  This has probably already been discussed here, but I'll ask anyway.

On NG, LP has referred to Casey at a motel/hotel.  I haven't found that info anywhere else.

Here is a snip from the NG transcript from last week (April 16):

"PADILLA:“Well, they have to track the social life to make sure that Caylee was not seen after the 16th -- right. But, see, George didn`t see her walking out of the house. The child was dead about 1:15, 1:30 in the morning. The last time she was seen by one of the gentleman at the local hotels where the towers ping as if she was at the house or that hotel, it would ping the same. The gentleman saw her in the parking lot of the hotel walking into the park with the child.”

Please forgive me if you have already discussed this. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2009, 06:41:46 PM »

I know Oprah is saying that she cancelled the interview with the A's because she wanted an exclusive - but I still wonder how much all the emails, etc. played into her decision.   

I'm curious about that too.

Why didn't I think of that??? 
I was trying to order a pizza online. Sheesh!! They have three pages to fill out before you can even order. I gave up and called them.
Yeah!! Pizza tonight!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2009, 06:42:03 PM »

Thanks Klaas 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: April 23, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »

JSM - sorry about your toe and not being able to skate for 2 months.

Hope it heals quickly!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: April 23, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

Since we are patiently awaiting Bozo  Baez's interview & hopefully a new doc dump, I would like to ask about something that keeps puzzling me.  This has probably already been discussed here, but I'll ask anyway.

On NG, LP has referred to Casey at a motel/hotel.  I haven't found that info anywhere else.

"PADILLA:“Well, they have to track the social life to make sure that Caylee was not seen after the 16th -- right. But, see, George didn`t see her walking out of the house. The child was dead about 1:15, 1:30 in the morning. The last time she was seen by one of the gentleman at the local hotels where the towers ping as if she was at the house or that hotel, it would ping the same. The gentleman saw her in the parking lot of the hotel walking into the park with the child.”

Hi Monkeys!  I'm not catching up on the last two weeks ... or month ... just jumping in!   
LP has been telling that "Casey in a hotel parking lot" story for months.  He was saying that there was video of her ... though I never saw it.  Now the whole "walking into the park with the child" is a new addition to the story.  I remain unconvinced by the LPisms ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: April 23, 2009, 06:44:21 PM »

Casey Anthony: Will we be seeing more of George and Cindy?

Don't look for George and Cindy Anthony to keep a low profile after they talked to CBS' "Early Show" this week.

The parents of Casey Anthony are getting more interview requests, their attorney, Brad Conway, told WKMG-Channel 6. Casey is charged with murdering her daughter, Caylee Marie.

The Anthonys won't be talking to the media on a daily basis, Conway told WKMG's Louis Bolden.

Is that a relief to hear? Or would you George and Cindy on a daily basis?

WKMG's Web site is sharing portions of the Anthony interview that didn't air on CBS.

WESH-Channel 2's Amanda Ober said the Anthonys had hoped to call more attention to the their new foundation through the CBS interview. But Ober noted that reporter Maggie Rodriguez only briefly mentioned the foundation as the segment ended this morning.

It doesn't seem the interview was a mission accomplished for the Anthonys.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-will-we-be-seeing-more-of-george-and-cindy.html

Yup I noticed that too & was so thrilled...I think I heard a comment from George or Cindy trying to be said but they realized that Maggie cut off the interview

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #386 on: April 23, 2009, 06:45:49 PM »

Hi Newfie, hope all is going well     From above article  Don't look for George and Cindy Anthony to keep a low profile after they talked to CBS' "Early Show" this week.    Well I know we are all excited to hear that 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: April 23, 2009, 06:46:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

It is something nobody but LP makes claim to.  Who knows?  Maybe he knows something we don't or maybe he's just "talking". 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 23, 2009, 06:47:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

Hi Monkeys!  I'm not catching up on the last two weeks ... or month ... just jumping in!   
LP has been telling that "Casey in a hotel parking lot" story for months.  He was saying that there was video of her ... though I never saw it.  Now the whole "walking into the park with the child" is a new addition to the story.  I remain unconvinced by the LPisms ...

Newfie.   
I remember us talking about this too.But we never saw anything to back it up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 23, 2009, 06:47:57 PM »

Casey Anthony: Will we be seeing more of George and Cindy?

Don't look for George and Cindy Anthony to keep a low profile after they talked to CBS' "Early Show" this week.

The parents of Casey Anthony are getting more interview requests, their attorney, Brad Conway, told WKMG-Channel 6. Casey is charged with murdering her daughter, Caylee Marie.

The Anthonys won't be talking to the media on a daily basis, Conway told WKMG's Louis Bolden.

Is that a relief to hear? Or would you George and Cindy on a daily basis?

WKMG's Web site is sharing portions of the Anthony interview that didn't air on CBS.

WESH-Channel 2's Amanda Ober said the Anthonys had hoped to call more attention to the their new foundation through the CBS interview. But Ober noted that reporter Maggie Rodriguez only briefly mentioned the foundation as the segment ended this morning.

It doesn't seem the interview was a mission accomplished for the Anthonys.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-will-we-be-seeing-more-of-george-and-cindy.html

Yup I noticed that too & was so thrilled...I think I heard a comment from George or Cindy trying to be said but they realized that Maggie cut off the interview

As the article states WKMG's Web site is sharing portions of the Anthony interview that didn't air on CBS.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #390 on: April 23, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am way behind. I just wanted to say hello and see if I need to read the zillions of pages I missed today? TIA JSM
How's your toe JSM, and how did you break it? 
It's bad, in one of those stupid velcro shoes. How did I break it? I took Josef out last night in the dark without my glasses and instead of putting on tennis shoes I wore flip flops. I had one of those hinky feelings that I should put my tennis shoes on, but he needed to go out bad. When we were coming up the front steps, he found a black cat that I didn't see, he ran for the cat, my flip flop twisted under my foot at the same time he lunged for the cat my toe went full force into the concrete step. Then I fell foward on my bad knee. I got upstairs doctored my scraped up knee then realized my toe hurt. I knew something was wrong this morning when I couldn't bend it. I thought it was just sprained, but it is fractured. How is Zoe doing? Sorry for the O/T mods. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 23, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Cindy Anthony implicates Casey in phone message
By Drew Petrimoulx @ April 23, 2009 5:56 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
In a phone message left on the answering machine of Orange County lead detective John Allen, Cindy Anthony seems to implicate her daughter in the disappearance of Caylee.

The message(listen) dates back to July 23, 2008 during the height of the search for Caylee. Cindy is telling Allen to focus on a picture of Caylee that she says was taken at the babysitter's house. She also talks about the rocky relationship she has had with investigators, saying wants to work with, not against, detectives.

Near the end of the message she makes a comment about Caylee's disappearance:

"Casey had to have help no matter what you think the scenario might be," she said. "So there are people that know information."

The message was released by the state attorney's office as part of discovery evidence.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/cindy-anthony-implicates-casey.html

How is Cin going to get out of this one 

"It's a mistatement, taken out of context, I said that then but I was uninformed, and anyhow, it was just a little lie, its not a crime to lie. It smelled like pizza,Zannie did it!!"

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: April 23, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »

OMG!  George & Cindy have a new foundation?!  What is it called?

"Liars Are Us"
"The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round ... so Throw The Murdered Child Under Them"
"How To Find Your Murdered Granddaughter ... While Not Leaving The House"
"Casey Poor Innocent Casey"

Gag Me! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 23, 2009, 06:49:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

It is something nobody but LP makes claim to.  Who knows?  Maybe he knows something we don't or maybe he's just "talking". 

And even if it isn't so,it's still more believable than anything Cin-cin says.   

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 23, 2009, 06:50:50 PM »

Caylee Anthony – The Plot Gets Deeper And The Smell Gets Worse
Posted on April 23rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and CultureRead 1,094 times.

I am going to upstage Nancy Grace’s “Bombshell”. We here at Blogger News are working on the “Atomic Bombshell”! I can not share details at this time, but if the information we have received is accurate, this will have the entire Anthony family, Jose Baez and his seven dwarfs, reaching for the bottle of Tums!

One of the major questions concerning the Casey Anthony defense, and in fact the entire Anthony family is where is the money coming from? Jose Baez has managed to duck answering this question. I am pretty sure the prosecutors are onto the same information I am looking at, and they are going to have a field day!

Caylee Anthony might yet get some justice. While George and Cindy Anthony have been enjoying the good life at the expense of the TV stations, and Jose Baez has been wandering the streets looking for anyone that will listen to him, the prosecution has been very, very quiet. They have been steadily building their case, I am not privy to what they are working on, or the angle that they will pursue at trial, but I do know this. If they are not 110% sure of a conviction they would not put the death penalty back on the table. It would be madness to waste a million dollars of tax payers money (an estimate) and not get a conviction.

Baez meanwhile is crying the pauper, he and his merry band of Dwarfs are Pro Bono. Oh, but he would love to see the State of Florida pick up his tab.

Shortly before his untimely death from cancer I was talking to Sean Krause. Sean was the investigative reporter from the Dark Side, having him on your tail was like having a really bad case of hemorrhoids! Sean was convinced that some of the answers in the Caylee Anthony case could be found in the money trail. At the time I was not sure. Now I am.

Stay tuned, as soon as Jan and I have verification of a few facts, we are waiting on a call back from a few folks, including a DA in Florida. As soon as we get some feedback from the primary players, we have a story that will blow your socks off!

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120596
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: April 23, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am way behind. I just wanted to say hello and see if I need to read the zillions of pages I missed today? TIA JSM
How's your toe JSM, and how did you break it? 
It's bad, in one of those stupid velcro shoes. How did I break it? I took Josef out last night in the dark without my glasses and instead of putting on tennis shoes I wore flip flops. I had one of those hinky feelings that I should put my tennis shoes on, but he needed to go out bad. When we were coming up the front steps, he found a black cat that I didn't see, he ran for the cat, my flip flop twisted under my foot at the same time he lunged for the cat my toe went full force into the concrete step. Then I fell foward on my bad knee. I got upstairs doctored my scraped up knee then realized my toe hurt. I knew something was wrong this morning when I couldn't bend it. I thought it was just sprained, but it is fractured. How is Zoe doing? Sorry for the O/T mods. JSM
Zoe is fine, I'm so sorry, the pain, and not being able to skate for awhile. I better make a note to myself to stop wearing flip flops.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: April 23, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »

OMG!  George & Cindy have a new foundation?!  What is it called?

"Liars Are Us"
"The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round ... so Throw The Murdered Child Under Them"
"How To Find Your Murdered Granddaughter ... While Not Leaving The House"
"Casey Poor Innocent Casey"

Gag Me! 

I'll take all of the above.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: April 23, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Cindy Anthony implicates Casey in phone message
By Drew Petrimoulx @ April 23, 2009 5:56 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
In a phone message left on the answering machine of Orange County lead detective John Allen, Cindy Anthony seems to implicate her daughter in the disappearance of Caylee.

The message(listen) dates back to July 23, 2008 during the height of the search for Caylee. Cindy is telling Allen to focus on a picture of Caylee that she says was taken at the babysitter's house. She also talks about the rocky relationship she has had with investigators, saying wants to work with, not against, detectives.

Near the end of the message she makes a comment about Caylee's disappearance:

"Casey had to have help no matter what you think the scenario might be," she said. "So there are people that know information."

The message was released by the state attorney's office as part of discovery evidence.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/cindy-anthony-implicates-casey.html

How is Cin going to get out of this one 

"It's a mistatement, taken out of context, I said that then but I was uninformed, and anyhow, it was just a little lie, its not a crime to lie. It smelled like pizza,Zannie did it!!"

It was taken out of context by all those maggots in the media. 

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: April 23, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »

Where's JSM?? She broke her toe!!  Are you feeling ok JSM?
Hi QM, I'm here reading backwards. I am so behind. I'm okay, just hurts like hades.

JSM.. are you running for office and did not tell Blink?
I just went through like 30 posts wondering where you were.

lol. Hope your toes better. I broke all 3 toes on my right front like 3x but never the Biggen.

B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 23, 2009, 06:53:31 PM »

Caylee Anthony – The Plot Gets Deeper And The Smell Gets Worse
Posted on April 23rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and CultureRead 1,094 times.

I am going to upstage Nancy Grace’s “Bombshell”. We here at Blogger News are working on the “Atomic Bombshell”! I can not share details at this time, but if the information we have received is accurate, this will have the entire Anthony family, Jose Baez and his seven dwarfs, reaching for the bottle of Tums!

One of the major questions concerning the Casey Anthony defense, and in fact the entire Anthony family is where is the money coming from? Jose Baez has managed to duck answering this question. I am pretty sure the prosecutors are onto the same information I am looking at, and they are going to have a field day!

Caylee Anthony might yet get some justice. While George and Cindy Anthony have been enjoying the good life at the expense of the TV stations, and Jose Baez has been wandering the streets looking for anyone that will listen to him, the prosecution has been very, very quiet. They have been steadily building their case, I am not privy to what they are working on, or the angle that they will pursue at trial, but I do know this. If they are not 110% sure of a conviction they would not put the death penalty back on the table. It would be madness to waste a million dollars of tax payers money (an estimate) and not get a conviction.

Baez meanwhile is crying the pauper, he and his merry band of Dwarfs are Pro Bono. Oh, but he would love to see the State of Florida pick up his tab.

Shortly before his untimely death from cancer I was talking to Sean Krause. Sean was the investigative reporter from the Dark Side, having him on your tail was like having a really bad case of hemorrhoids! Sean was convinced that some of the answers in the Caylee Anthony case could be found in the money trail. At the time I was not sure. Now I am.

Stay tuned, as soon as Jan and I have verification of a few facts, we are waiting on a call back from a few folks, including a DA in Florida. As soon as we get some feedback from the primary players, we have a story that will blow your socks off!

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120596

Does anyone know who this guy is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.