April 26, 2024, 11:00:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298947 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »

Ran and got gas in my car and stopped by a store.  Didn't even check to see where the Caylee thread was. 

Sorry about the late thread lock 
So can you delete the other 126? Sorry to cause such confusion!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 01:41:08 PM »

I wrote several emails yesterday to try to stop the appearance of George and Cindy.  I just stated the facts of the case and the fact that the A's lie, lie, lie and coverup for their daughter.  I also pointed out that they don't mention Caylee but it is about them and what they want and need.  Never threatening or hateful just pointed and maybe a bit angry.  This family has made me so angry because they are so fake and disgusting.  I cannot abide liars.  Good morning to all you monkeys.  After reading the posts over at WS I know why I am proudly a monkey.  Jeez they are so controlling just like ms. cindy.  Anyway better get back to work. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2009, 01:43:59 PM »

KLAAS...Did you see the post that stated that the CT appearance by the Ants was cancelled because of THREATENING E-Mails?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2009, 01:44:04 PM »

It's OK Klaas!!

Woohoo, cage #126!! The Real cage!! Where's Tevye???? He's in outerspace!!
Tevye is takin' a nap! (and Tevye is a "she"!  )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2009, 01:44:54 PM »

Ran and got gas in my car and stopped by a store.  Didn't even check to see where the Caylee thread was. 

Sorry about the late thread lock 

Did we break a record??

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2009, 01:45:12 PM »

WDBO Local News      
Cindy Anthony says she contemplated suicide
By
Marva Hinton
@ April 23, 2009 10:50 AM Permalink | Comments (Cool

Cindy Anthony says she thought about taking her own life.

Casey Anthony's parents talked about Cindy contemplating suicide and the couple's unwavering support for their daughter during part two of a national TV interview Thursday morning.

Cindy told CBS' "Early Show" that she considered suicide last summer because she was so worried about Caylee. She said she understood why George would attempt to take his own life.

"I was there, too," said Cindy. "I wrote suicide notes back in end of July and August. No one knows that. I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing what happened to her. You know you get to a point when you miss someone so much that you think life's not worth living."

Cindy said Casey actually kept her from going through with it. She also said Casey thanked her for calling 911 last July because it was something that she hadn't been able to do.

And George explained why they're standing by their daughter.

"There's some people that just say well we should just be done with it, just go like this and just be done with it," said George. "You can't. That's our daughter."

"No matter what she may or may not have done?" asked the Early Show's Maggie Rodriguez.

"No matter what she's still our daughter," George replied.

The couple also said they don't fault Casey for anything.

"How can we?" asked Cindy. "We don't know what she's been through."

The Anthonys also discussed coping with Caylee's death.

"Do you allow yourself to think about that or is that something that you just need to block out of your mind, what happened to Caylee?" asked Rodriguez.

"We don't know what happened to Caylee," said Cindy.

"Well, we know that she was murdered," said Rodriguez.

"But we don't know what happened to her," Cindy replied.

At the beginning of the interview, Rodriguez asked the Anthonys about Casey as a child. They said she was an early reader and loved to go to the library. And George said she grew up to be a young woman who was sensitive and caring.

"The kind of daughter that any father is proud of," said George. "I mean I'm proud of my daughter."

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/cindy-anthony-says-she-contemp.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2009, 01:45:55 PM »

ANTHONYS UNDER FIRE BY VICTIMS' ADVOCATES

George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda. There was no information given as to why they will not be attending.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Anthonys Under Fire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wftv.com/video/19254538/index.html

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The conference is meant to help the families of murder victims.

George says wants to be a victim's advocate, helping the families of missing or murdered loved ones in Caylee's memory.

However, some advocates are offended by his actions because someone is already under arrest for Caylee's murder. Many of those victim advocates said they don't want his help.

They say the Anthonys have damaged the progress made for victims' rights and for missing person's cases.

Claire fielding's daughter Debra was kidnapped, raped and murdered in April of 2000 in downtown Orlando. She and others believe what brought Caylee here is very different and that George and Cindy Anthony knew that from the beginning.

"I want to talk to more people about that kind of stuff. You can't give up. Even though the days get very hard for you, there are people to talk to besides your own family," said George Anthony.

George Anthony showed up in Putnam County saying he was there to help Haleigh Cummings' family, even though he had told a judge he was too depressed to face a court hearing at that time.

"To me, this whole thing with the Anthonys, it's like a big circus and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," said Fielding.

Fielding is working with the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide in Orange County, a well-established group that quietly helps victims' families.

She says she is disgusted with the Anthonys' network TV appearances and their overtures about helping others.

"If Casey didn't do it somebody did. Why are you not out there instead of going on national television to publicizing whatever it is you want to publicize?" said Fielding.

OPRAH CANCELS INTERVIEW WITH ANTHONYS

Eyewitness News has learned that Oprah Winfrey's planned interview with George and Cindy Anthony has been cancelled. The couple was scheduled to be on the show this May.

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," the show said in a statement released to Eyewitness News on Tuesday afternoon.

HEARING RESCHEDULED

A hearing in the case against Casey Anthony was cancelled according to an email from the Ninth Circuit Judicial Court sent to Eyewitness News on Wednesday morning.

The hearing, scheduled for May 7, has been rescheduled for 10:00am on Thursday, May 28.

Judge Stan Strickland is expected to preside over the hearing, which will deal with the "Emergency Motion for Protective Order" that was filed on March 11, 2009 by Jose Baez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19255787/detail.html
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2009, 01:45:59 PM »

I wrote several emails yesterday to try to stop the appearance of George and Cindy.  I just stated the facts of the case and the fact that the A's lie, lie, lie and coverup for their daughter.  I also pointed out that they don't mention Caylee but it is about them and what they want and need.  Never threatening or hateful just pointed and maybe a bit angry.  This family has made me so angry because they are so fake and disgusting.  I cannot abide liars.  Good morning to all you monkeys.  After reading the posts over at WS I know why I am proudly a monkey.  Jeez they are so controlling just like ms. cindy.  Anyway better get back to work. 

My email was nice, too.     I have a feeling all the emails/letters from the SM members were polite.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2009, 01:46:11 PM »

It's OK Klaas!!

Woohoo, cage #126!! The Real cage!! Where's Tevye???? She's in outerspace!!
Tevye is takin' a nap! (and Tevye is a "she"!  )

OMG, I knew that!! Sorry, I said he. I keep messing up today!! Sorry Monkeys!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2009, 01:48:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys...
What do you think of the VOICE MAIL to LE in July?
Seems to be in direct CONFLICT with her morning show interview!!!!!

CA:
"KC had to have had help..."

Here's the Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMrCOonKztc&feature=channel_page
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »

Anthonys Taken Off Conference Agenda Due To Threats

Posted: 7:26 am EDT April 23, 2009Updated: 12:14 pm EDT April 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda after the organizers received hate mail and threats.    Hmmm...I know all our letters were dignified & civil.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19254538/index.html

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The conference is meant to help the families of murder victims.

Cindy and George Anthony face constant criticism for choosing to support Casey. After telling investigators about Casey's lies, how she stole from the family and even from Caylee's piggy bank, the Anthonys are now dodging questions about whether they fault Casey for anything at all.

The Anthonys appeared on national television for the second day in a row Thursday to talk about their daughter Casey.

"She'd grab my face and go, 'CC I love you.' That's the type of child she was," said Cindy.

"How can we? We don't know what she's been through. I don't know what that girl has been through. George and I are living the same nightmare," Cindy said.

Focusing more attention on themselves, rather than on Caylee is another issue that victims' advocates in Central Florida claim they are outraged over.

"I wrote suicide notes back in July and August. No one knows that," said Cindy.

In July and August the Anthonys were insisting that Caylee was alive. The Anthonys say they don't know what happened to Caylee and say they can't ask Casey certain questions. That may be a sign they know she has the answers, but still they say they give her unwavering support.

"No matter what. That's still our daughter. No matter what," George said.

George says he wants to be a victim's advocate, helping the families of missing or murdered loved ones in Caylee's memory.

However, some advocates are offended by his actions because someone is already under arrest for Caylee's murder. Many of those victim advocates said they don't want his help.

They say the Anthonys have damaged the progress made for victims' rights and for missing person's cases.

Claire fielding's daughter Debra was kidnapped, raped and murdered in April of 2000 in downtown Orlando. She and others believe what brought Caylee here is very different and that George and Cindy Anthony knew that from the beginning.

"I want to talk to more people about that kind of stuff. You can't give up. Even though the days get very hard for you, there are people to talk to besides your own family," said George Anthony.

George Anthony showed up in Putnam County saying he was there to help Haleigh Cummings' family, even though he had told a judge he was too depressed to face a court hearing at that time.

"To me, this whole thing with the Anthonys, it's like a big circus and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," said Fielding.

Fielding is working with the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide in Orange County, a well-established group that quietly helps victims' families.

She says she is disgusted with the Anthonys' network TV appearances and their overtures about helping others.

"If Casey didn't do it somebody did. Why are you not out there instead of going on national television to publicizing whatever it is you want to publicize?" said Fielding.

Casey's next court appearance is on May 28, when her lawyer will try to block the release of her videotaped reaction after she learned Caylee's remains had been found.

Originally posted by Capp. (Is this a bump??)

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »

Where's JSM?? She broke her toe!!  Are you feeling ok JSM?

RIP Sweet Puppy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2009, 01:50:33 PM »

OT  Good afternoon monks.  I saw a call back in musings that ya'll needed a thread change, but I see Klaas has you covered.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »

Mom: Casey Reads Law Books In Jail
Anthonys Give Exclusive Interview To CBS 'Early Show'
(snipped)
POSTED: Thursday, April 23, 2009
UPDATED: 10:20 am EDT April 23, 2009
[George and Cindy Anthony.]
George and Cindy Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the second part of an exclusive interview, George and Cindy Anthony told the CBS "Early Show" that their daughter was full of energy as a child and now spends her time in jail reading law books.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19259035/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2009, 01:51:49 PM »

Hey Monkeys...

CA:

Here's the Link:
CMA - Conflict, Money, Aszzzzzzz    Yes, so much conflict! 
Welcome to the cage, but no loners here - here you can be a lone thinker, but even then you are a monkey!   Here is to a great recovery, enjoy the freedom!
Did I mention I WANT TURBO to explain why Desi words were copied on WS?????????  I hate thieves???? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2009, 01:53:51 PM »

Hey Monkeys...

CA:

Here's the Link:
Yes, it is in direct conflict, and with her saying Casey had to have had help, makes me believe she knew Caylee was dead when she made that voice mail 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

My email was nice, too.     I have a feeling all the emails/letters from the SM members were polite.

My emails were nice too,I wouldn't sink to the level of the Anthonys.
I think alot of things about them,but I wouldn't humiliate myself by being an azz.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »

Cindy Anthony to detective: Casey 'had to have help'
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:25 PM EDT, April 23, 2009

On July 23, one day after an investigator publicly disclosed the startling details surrounding Caylee Marie Anthony's disappearance -- and suggested she might have been dead -- the toddler's grandmother left a detective a lengthy voicemail.

In the message left for Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen, Cindy Anthony said her daughter Casey Anthony "had to have help no matter what you think the scenario might be."

"There are people that know information," she said.

Cindy Anthony's voicemail, which was recorded and turned over to prosecutors, was recently released by the State Attorney's Office.

She left the message the day after a detective testified at Casey Anthony's lengthy bond hearing, in which he disclosed Casey's car reeked of death, and strands of hair, a mysterious stain and bits of dirt were found in the trunk.

Anthony asked that detectives look at other things brought to their attention, including a photo of Caylee that was taken at her supposed baby-sitter's apartment.

"I got the feeling yesterday, you know, you guys have already wasted a lot of time trying to point fingers at Casey…." Cindy Anthony said.

"There's a lot of people out there that feel that you guys are starting to lose focus of finding Caylee. I do want to be working with you guys and I don't want to work against you."

In the more than three-minute voicemail, Anthony also talked about her ailing parents and said she wanted to talk to detectives with her husband George Anthony and son Lee Anthony "to clear the air on some things."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-voicemail-042309,0,184066.story?track=rss
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2009, 01:54:44 PM »

Mom: Casey Reads Law Books In Jail
Anthonys Give Exclusive Interview To CBS 'Early Show'
(snipped)
POSTED: Thursday, April 23, 2009
UPDATED: 10:20 am EDT April 23, 2009
[George and Cindy Anthony.]
George and Cindy Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the second part of an exclusive interview, George and Cindy Anthony told the CBS "Early Show" that their daughter was full of energy as a child and now spends her time in jail reading law books.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19259035/detail.html#-
Thanks, I hope your walk made you feel better. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.