April 23, 2024, 05:27:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298653 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #400 on: April 23, 2009, 06:54:43 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am way behind. I just wanted to say hello and see if I need to read the zillions of pages I missed today? TIA JSM

No.  How's the toe?
Intra articular fracture  No skating for 2 months. I have a 2nd opinion with my hawt ortho doctor tomorrow. My mom and my doctors I work for wanted me to see him and not the podiatrist.

NOTE TO ALL MONKEYS: Don't wear old flimsy flip flops if you have a crazy dog that likes to chase black cats up the steps in the dark. 

Awwss...now here I was about to tease you that you practicing your TOEPICK!   Rest and heal well JSM

Awe thanks Capp and all monkeys. I wish it was a toepick that did it. I cant skate for at least TWO months.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 23, 2009, 06:55:44 PM »

Thanks NorthernRose.It's been along time since I had my socks blown off.    Can't wait to hear this.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: April 23, 2009, 06:55:55 PM »

Caylee Anthony – The Plot Gets Deeper And The Smell Gets Worse
Posted on April 23rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and CultureRead 1,094 times.

I am going to upstage Nancy Grace’s “Bombshell”. We here at Blogger News are working on the “Atomic Bombshell”! I can not share details at this time, but if the information we have received is accurate, this will have the entire Anthony family, Jose Baez and his seven dwarfs, reaching for the bottle of Tums!

One of the major questions concerning the Casey Anthony defense, and in fact the entire Anthony family is where is the money coming from? Jose Baez has managed to duck answering this question. I am pretty sure the prosecutors are onto the same information I am looking at, and they are going to have a field day!

Caylee Anthony might yet get some justice. While George and Cindy Anthony have been enjoying the good life at the expense of the TV stations, and Jose Baez has been wandering the streets looking for anyone that will listen to him, the prosecution has been very, very quiet. They have been steadily building their case, I am not privy to what they are working on, or the angle that they will pursue at trial, but I do know this. If they are not 110% sure of a conviction they would not put the death penalty back on the table. It would be madness to waste a million dollars of tax payers money (an estimate) and not get a conviction.

Baez meanwhile is crying the pauper, he and his merry band of Dwarfs are Pro Bono. Oh, but he would love to see the State of Florida pick up his tab.

Shortly before his untimely death from cancer I was talking to Sean Krause. Sean was the investigative reporter from the Dark Side, having him on your tail was like having a really bad case of hemorrhoids! Sean was convinced that some of the answers in the Caylee Anthony case could be found in the money trail. At the time I was not sure. Now I am.

Stay tuned, as soon as Jan and I have verification of a few facts, we are waiting on a call back from a few folks, including a DA in Florida. As soon as we get some feedback from the primary players, we have a story that will blow your socks off!

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120596

Hmmm, unless its something other than many of us have uncovered already it will be interesting what they put in their story.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: April 23, 2009, 06:56:08 PM »

Posted on April 23rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and CultureRead 1,094 times.

I am going to upstage Nancy Grace’s “Bombshell”. We here at Blogger News are working on the “Atomic Bombshell”! I can not share details at this time, but if the information we have received is accurate, this will have the entire Anthony family, Jose Baez and his seven dwarfs, reaching for the bottle of Tums!

One of the major questions concerning the Casey Anthony defense, and in fact the entire Anthony family is where is the money coming from? Jose Baez has managed to duck answering this question. I am pretty sure the prosecutors are onto the same information I am looking at, and they are going to have a field day!

Caylee Anthony might yet get some justice. While George and Cindy Anthony have been enjoying the good life at the expense of the TV stations, and Jose Baez has been wandering the streets looking for anyone that will listen to him, the prosecution has been very, very quiet. They have been steadily building their case, I am not privy to what they are working on, or the angle that they will pursue at trial, but I do know this. If they are not 110% sure of a conviction they would not put the death penalty back on the table. It would be madness to waste a million dollars of tax payers money (an estimate) and not get a conviction.

Baez meanwhile is crying the pauper, he and his merry band of Dwarfs are Pro Bono. Oh, but he would love to see the State of Florida pick up his tab.

Shortly before his untimely death from cancer I was talking to Sean Krause. Sean was the investigative reporter from the Dark Side, having him on your tail was like having a really bad case of hemorrhoids! Sean was convinced that some of the answers in the Caylee Anthony case could be found in the money trail. At the time I was not sure. Now I am.

Stay tuned, as soon as Jan and I have verification of a few facts, we are waiting on a call back from a few folks, including a DA in Florida. As soon as we get some feedback from the primary players, we have a story that will blow your socks off!

Simon Barrett

Ahhhhh,  The money trail!!!  Can't wait.
Thank you for posting this.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: April 23, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »

Does anyone know who this guy is?
Never heard of him, but I hope he knows what he's talking about! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: April 23, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am way behind. I just wanted to say hello and see if I need to read the zillions of pages I missed today? TIA JSM
How's your toe JSM, and how did you break it? 
It's bad, in one of those stupid velcro shoes. How did I break it? I took Josef out last night in the dark without my glasses and instead of putting on tennis shoes I wore flip flops. I had one of those hinky feelings that I should put my tennis shoes on, but he needed to go out bad. When we were coming up the front steps, he found a black cat that I didn't see, he ran for the cat, my flip flop twisted under my foot at the same time he lunged for the cat my toe went full force into the concrete step. Then I fell foward on my bad knee. I got upstairs doctored my scraped up knee then realized my toe hurt. I knew something was wrong this morning when I couldn't bend it. I thought it was just sprained, but it is fractured. How is Zoe doing? Sorry for the O/T mods. JSM

So sorry  JSM,    O/T  i'll make it quick.  Sounds like it's going to be a little while til you're feeling like running up and down the stairs but I've seen a patio/potty for dogs. It's like a little tiny yard thing , maybe you could get one for Josef ????
HUGS    j
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: April 23, 2009, 06:58:11 PM »

Trimm, every time I see you posts I feel like  ::MonkeyDance::and this and this and this

I am usually a very subdued monkey.

I am barely able to wait for more news about Spindy and dingy George.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: April 23, 2009, 06:58:59 PM »

Simon Barrett

Is this Blink's cousin??????   I HATE BEING TEASED! LOL
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: April 23, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »

Thanks NorthernRose.It's been along time since I had my socks blown off.    Can't wait to hear this.

I could use some sock blowing as well.  No idea if he is legit , but it could be interesting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #409 on: April 23, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »

Me too 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: April 23, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »

Thank you Newfie, Klaas & Trem for your replies regarding LP's statement.

I don't put a lot of stock in some of the things he says, but he mentioned it quite a few times, so it made me wonder.  But thanks for taking the time to help me out.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 23, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »

Hi trimmy trim trim!  How's the lake?!  Sorry about the toe JSM!  mizjay!  Seriously, a patio potty?  Why didn't I invent that?!  Dagnabit!  Speaking of Dagnabit ... how are my Dolcettes?  I miss everyone desperately but work beckons constantly!  Waa Waa Waa     Someone tell Tevye I need a raise!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 23, 2009, 07:01:30 PM »

How's your toe JSM, and how did you break it? 
It's bad, in one of those stupid velcro shoes. How did I break it? I took Josef out last night in the dark without my glasses and instead of putting on tennis shoes I wore flip flops. I had one of those hinky feelings that I should put my tennis shoes on, but he needed to go out bad. When we were coming up the front steps, he found a black cat that I didn't see, he ran for the cat, my flip flop twisted under my foot at the same time he lunged for the cat my toe went full force into the concrete step. Then I fell foward on my bad knee. I got upstairs doctored my scraped up knee then realized my toe hurt. I knew something was wrong this morning when I couldn't bend it. I thought it was just sprained, but it is fractured. How is Zoe doing? Sorry for the O/T mods. JSM
Zoe is fine, I'm so sorry, the pain, and not being able to skate for awhile. I better make a note to myself to stop wearing flip flops.

News you can use.  http://women.webmd.com/news/20080529/high-heels-flip-flops-painful-choices?ecd=wnl_art_060908

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: April 23, 2009, 07:01:51 PM »

So you guys think this is not a good time to tell JSM she won the gift certificate to the Tip Toe Salon where DC was the day Caylee was found?
No skating 2 months?????  Yikes, HUGS!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: April 23, 2009, 07:02:36 PM »

No.  How's the toe?
Intra articular fracture  No skating for 2 months. I have a 2nd opinion with my hawt ortho doctor tomorrow. My mom and my doctors I work for wanted me to see him and not the podiatrist.

NOTE TO ALL MONKEYS: Don't wear old flimsy flip flops if you have a crazy dog that likes to chase black cats up the steps in the dark. 

Hi, JSM
Sorry about your toe, I'm sure it is very sore and painful.
All the Monkeys were worried about you.
Take care of yourself. Smile

Thanks Danabar, I'm icing it now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 23, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »

Me too 

I think they have a website/blog & radio show.  The radio show is not very professional.  I think it is really just internet mike.  Someone called "Ms Pickles" is also with them.  Anyway, they do blogging about the Caylee case.

But not on the same level as Scared Monkeys.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: April 23, 2009, 07:04:56 PM »

No.  How's the toe?

Hi, JSM
Sorry about your toe, I'm sure it is very sore and painful.
All the Monkeys were worried about you.
Take care of yourself. Smile

Thanks Danabar, I'm icing it now.
German chocolate icing or french vanilla?   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: April 23, 2009, 07:04:57 PM »

JSM - sorry about your toe and not being able to skate for 2 months.

Hope it heals quickly!
Thanks Sassy, I wanted to blame the cat, but it was all my fault for wearing flip flops. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: April 23, 2009, 07:06:38 PM »

Will someone tell Sassy ... THAT CAT IS CLEAN ALREADY!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: April 23, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »

JSM, just look on the bright side. You can spend more time on SM with us. You WERE wishing for some vacation time to spend with us.
Really I am sorry about your toe.

Do you think Josef would chew up that little yard thingy?

I thought you would be on cloud nine today after Mr Red posted his picture for you last night. Your toe must really hurt.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.