March 29, 2024, 12:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 297103 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #420 on: April 23, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am way behind. I just wanted to say hello and see if I need to read the zillions of pages I missed today? TIA JSM
How's your toe JSM, and how did you break it? 
It's bad, in one of those stupid velcro shoes. How did I break it? I took Josef out last night in the dark without my glasses and instead of putting on tennis shoes I wore flip flops. I had one of those hinky feelings that I should put my tennis shoes on, but he needed to go out bad. When we were coming up the front steps, he found a black cat that I didn't see, he ran for the cat, my flip flop twisted under my foot at the same time he lunged for the cat my toe went full force into the concrete step. Then I fell foward on my bad knee. I got upstairs doctored my scraped up knee then realized my toe hurt. I knew something was wrong this morning when I couldn't bend it. I thought it was just sprained, but it is fractured. How is Zoe doing? Sorry for the O/T mods. JSM
Zoe is fine, I'm so sorry, the pain, and not being able to skate for awhile. I better make a note to myself to stop wearing flip flops.
I'm glad to hear Zoe is well. The hardest thing is trying to prop my foot up and type at the same time. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: April 23, 2009, 07:10:41 PM »

JVM - the interview with Bobo tonight, Lee's lawyer was also invited, not sure but think he is also there.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #422 on: April 23, 2009, 07:11:21 PM »

Where's JSM?? She broke her toe!!  Are you feeling ok JSM?
Hi QM, I'm here reading backwards. I am so behind. I'm okay, just hurts like hades.

JSM.. are you running for office and did not tell Blink?
I just went through like 30 posts wondering where you were.

lol. Hope your toes better. I broke all 3 toes on my right front like 3x but never the Biggen.

B
Sorry for making the monkeys worry. I had two doctor's appointments.  I just want you to know again JSM thinks your Blinkcrime thingy is totally AWESOME. I wish it were little piggy toes, the biggen is evidently the one you don't want to break. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 23, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »

Will someone tell Sassy ... THAT CAT IS CLEAN ALREADY!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 23, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »

Trimm, every time I see you posts I feel like  ::MonkeyDance::and this and this and this

I am usually a very subdued monkey.

I am barely able to wait for more news about Spindy and dingy George.

Thank you.   
I want more news too.
I'm gonna have mute JVM on Issues.That woman that we dare not speak her name is spewing her garbage right now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 23, 2009, 07:14:27 PM »

Hi trimmy trim trim!  How's the lake?!  Sorry about the toe JSM!  mizjay!  Seriously, a patio potty?  Why didn't I invent that?!  Dagnabit!  Speaking of Dagnabit ... how are my Dolcettes?  I miss everyone desperately but work beckons constantly!  Waa Waa Waa     Someone tell Tevye I need a raise!   

HIYA  NEWFIE       you've been missed also,  Tevye's been bogarting the stash, but we could mention the raise thingy maybe with a little hooch as inticement!?

SPAZZthony's have been busy, busy, making all of us work to help these tv guys and others to take a lil closer look at booking them as honored guests  ( had a little throw up saying that)  good to see you 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 23, 2009, 07:14:28 PM »

Thank you Newfie, Klaas & Trem for your replies regarding LP's statement.

I don't put a lot of stock in some of the things he says, but he mentioned it quite a few times, so it made me wonder.  But thanks for taking the time to help me out.

I have to say Leonard Padilla is interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: April 23, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »

I don't put a lot of stock in some of the things he says, but he mentioned it quite a few times, so it made me wonder.  But thanks for taking the time to help me out.

I'm hoping he's telling the truth - and it will be in the next document dump.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: April 23, 2009, 07:16:32 PM »

Hi trimmy trim trim!  How's the lake?!  Sorry about the toe JSM!  mizjay!  Seriously, a patio potty?  Why didn't I invent that?!  Dagnabit!  Speaking of Dagnabit ... how are my Dolcettes?  I miss everyone desperately but work beckons constantly!  Waa Waa Waa     Someone tell Tevye I need a raise!   

Hey Newfie.   
It's still wet.
Work while you can monkey.The job market is scary right now.
I bet Tevye is around somewhere..

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 23, 2009, 07:17:34 PM »

So you guys think this is not a good time to tell JSM she won the gift certificate to the Tip Toe Salon where DC was the day Caylee was found?
No skating 2 months?????  Yikes, HUGS!

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: April 23, 2009, 07:18:01 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony Provide No Answers on Casey Anthony Case in "Early Show" Interview
April 23, 2009 by saul relative   saul relative 

A String of "I (We) Don't Knows" and "The Truth" Will Come Out at Trial Leaves Interview Empty

Cindy Anthony told Maggie Rodriquez during the second part of the exclusive interview on CBS' "Early Show" Thursday that she had contemplated suicide and had written suicide notes in July and August last year. She made the statement beside her husband, George Anthony,and the family lawyer, Brad Conway, in answer to a question that asked if they faulted Casey Anthony for anything she did or did not do.

The Anthonys had been scheduled to appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in May in what was being billed as the first exclusive interview of the grandparents of murdered Caylee Anthony since the child's remains were found in December. When CBS announced their preemptive interview, "The Oprah Winfrey Show" issued a statement that they no longer had plans for an interview with George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy Anthony both agreed that they did not know the mind of their daughter, Casey Anthony, but that they supported her and did not believe her capable of murdering their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony. When asked if there were questions she had for her daughter, Cindy Anthony said she would like to know what happened. Both she and George maintain that they do not know anything more than what everybody else knows, that Casey Anthony's story that she left her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, with a babysitter who abducted her.

But Cindy Anthony told Maggie Rodriguez that shortly after she made the 911 call that started the police investigation that would ultimately lead to the arrest of Casey Anthony for suspicion of murder and the later discovery of Caylee Anthony's remains in the wooded area not one-half mile from their Orlando home that she contemplated suicide. Cindy Anthony's voice broke when she said that she could not "bear not having Caylee around."

But she could not and did not fault her daughter, she said, no more than she faulted George.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1677489/george_and_cindy_anthony_provide_no.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 23, 2009, 07:18:33 PM »

I'm hoping he's telling the truth - and it will be in the next document dump.

That would be awsome.   

~ Peter Frampton
Darwin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: April 23, 2009, 07:21:25 PM »

Hi Everybody.
Long Time lurker finally takin' the plunge, but I got in here and there's cats everywhere, am I in the right place?
Are there any other dudes in here or did my co worker lie to me? Nice to Meet You All either way, I hear about this place because I walk past my friends desk and shes always on it.

Darwin
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 23, 2009, 07:22:00 PM »

Finally someone in the media talks about Cindy's call to Sgt Allen as a "veiled threat"   unfortunately it was JVM -

And O God I have to say it one more time I LOATHE WHINETRAUB Her bloviating bull and bunk gives me  a and she is out of her

PS "that apartment she is sitting in" Cindy tried to implicate Ricardo & Amy's apartment as "Zanny's" but her own daughter told her during their jail visit it was not but  then added as an after thought that the apartment looked similar to "Zanny's."  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 23, 2009, 07:22:21 PM »

You Monkeys!!!
ok, I know that Sgt.Allen had hemorages out of both his ears when he had to listen to that message.
AND
Cindy was spotted reapplying her anti-persprint on the way into CBS while wadding her gum behind her ear.
But that's it for today

B
hahahahahaha...thank goodness I had put the glass of tea down before reading this Blink!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 23, 2009, 07:23:06 PM »

Where's JSM?? She broke her toe!!  Are you feeling ok JSM?
Hi QM, I'm here reading backwards. I am so behind. I'm okay, just hurts like hades.

JSM.. are you running for office and did not tell Blink?
I just went through like 30 posts wondering where you were.

lol. Hope your toes better. I broke all 3 toes on my right front like 3x but never the Biggen.

B
Sorry for making the monkeys worry. I had two doctor's appointments.  I just want you to know again JSM thinks your Blinkcrime thingy is totally AWESOME. I wish it were little piggy toes, the biggen is evidently the one you don't want to break. 

You are right JSM.It affects your balance.Be careful.Teach Joseff to go to the fridge for you. 

No document dancing for you.Did you know Baez is doing an interview this evening about Why Casey Could Go Free?  I call bullsnit.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 23, 2009, 07:23:43 PM »

Hi Everybody.
Long Time lurker finally takin' the plunge, but I got in here and there's cats everywhere, am I in the right place?
Are there any other dudes in here or did my co worker lie to me? Nice to Meet You All either way, I hear about this place because I walk past my friends desk and shes always on it.

Darwin

Welcome Darwin, nice to have you....we're definitely monkeys but you'll find we all adore our furbaby friends.   Grab a vine & happy swinging!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: April 23, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony Provide No Answers on Casey Anthony Case in "Early Show" Interview
April 23, 2009 by saul relative   saul relative 

A String of "I (We) Don't Knows" and "The Truth" Will Come Out at Trial Leaves Interview Empty

Cindy Anthony told Maggie Rodriquez during the second part of the exclusive interview on CBS' "Early Show" Thursday that she had contemplated suicide and had written suicide notes in July and August last year. She made the statement beside her husband, George Anthony,and the family lawyer, Brad Conway, in answer to a question that asked if they faulted Casey Anthony for anything she did or did not do.

The Anthonys had been scheduled to appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in May in what was being billed as the first exclusive interview of the grandparents of murdered Caylee Anthony since the child's remains were found in December. When CBS announced their preemptive interview, "The Oprah Winfrey Show" issued a statement that they no longer had plans for an interview with George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy Anthony both agreed that they did not know the mind of their daughter, Casey Anthony, but that they supported her and did not believe her capable of murdering their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony. When asked if there were questions she had for her daughter, Cindy Anthony said she would like to know what happened. Both she and George maintain that they do not know anything more than what everybody else knows, that Casey Anthony's story that she left her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, with a babysitter who abducted her.

But Cindy Anthony told Maggie Rodriguez that shortly after she made the 911 call that started the police investigation that would ultimately lead to the arrest of Casey Anthony for suspicion of murder and the later discovery of Caylee Anthony's remains in the wooded area not one-half mile from their Orlando home that she contemplated suicide. Cindy Anthony's voice broke when she said that she could not "bear not having Caylee around."

But she could not and did not fault her daughter, she said, no more than she faulted George.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1677489/george_and_cindy_anthony_provide_no.html

Go figure....George had to use Cindy's suicide note...to get attention.  He couldn't even write his own. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 23, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »

Hi Everybody.

Darwin

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: April 23, 2009, 07:26:33 PM »

To top this whole crazy day off, JVM just had the nerve to make fun of Dog the bounty hunters MULLET!!!!!    

What is the world coming too! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.