April 25, 2024, 02:49:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298822 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: April 23, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »

Good evening Monkeys and Guests,

Just caught a snippet of morning show.  I think GA is going under the bus.  Can't recall exact words but CA said something about not knowing what KC'd been through, then referred to what's GA's been through, then it seemed like an afterthought that she added the bit about the suicidal thoughts. 

Foggy

I think she did that cause GA was getting a smidgen of sympathy and she wanted the interviewer to feel sorry for her....she's a one-upper, like mother like daughter
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: April 23, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »

Nite monkeys. I am going to bed now. I was a little behind, did Baez ever show his behind yet? If so, I guess I will see it tomorrow. Thanks to all monkeys for worrying about my toe. Sorry for being off topic tonight CBB, Klaas, Muffy, and the rest of the mods that are ALL my favorites. You are the greatest! Sleep well, wish for doc dump tomorrow. JSM

Get well soon JSM.  Pleasant dreams. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 23, 2009, 10:34:21 PM »

Most welcome Fanny.   They usually put a link to their livestream of the evening broadcast up, so Bozo's bunk and bulk may be seen.   1/2 hour from now.

I dont know why he bothered with a publicist, geez.    We are about to get a document dump so he's spinning in advance.    I frankly dont care what crapola he tries to spew there is just too muckin fuch to refute anything he puts forward IMHO - Im just looking forward to seeing how much of a bigger @$$ he makes of himself & if he drops any hints which ball he's going to toss up in the air

http://www.wesh.com/index.html
REMINDER:   At 11 Eastern 10 Central 8 Pacific check with Wesh2 they might have a livestream link at the top of the page i for their 11PM evening news broadcast

Have we ever had a doc dump on Friday?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #723 on: April 23, 2009, 10:35:01 PM »

REMINDER:   At 11 Eastern 10 Central 8 Pacific check with Wesh2 they might have a livestream link at the top of the page i for their 11PM evening news broadcast

Thanks, I was figuring I would read tomorrow what Baez was going to spew, because I'm exhausted. I went over to Sandra's forum, and LE is back at the church, and something going on with some church in Washington state. So, I guess I'll hang on for all this.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: April 23, 2009, 10:36:22 PM »

Nite monkeys. I am going to bed now. I was a little behind, did Baez ever show his behind yet? If so, I guess I will see it tomorrow. Thanks to all monkeys for worrying about my toe. Sorry for being off topic tonight CBB, Klaas, Muffy, and the rest of the mods that are ALL my favorites. You are the greatest! Sleep well, wish for doc dump tomorrow. JSM
Sleep well, and take care of that toe.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: April 23, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »

REMINDER:   At 11 Eastern 10 Central 8 Pacific check with Wesh2 they might have a livestream link at the top of the page i for their 11PM evening news broadcast

Thanks, I was figuring I would read tomorrow what Baez was going to spew, because I'm exhausted. I went over to Sandra's forum, and LE is back at the church, and something going on with some church in Washington state. So, I guess I'll hang on for all this.   

Wenachee??

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: April 23, 2009, 10:37:38 PM »

Did you catch the part on NG where they were referring to Cindy's suicide?? 

Why suicide, when CAYLEE was only missing, according to Cindy & the rest of the clan.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: April 23, 2009, 10:37:42 PM »

Just caught a snippet of morning show.  I think GA is going under the bus.  Can't recall exact words but CA said something about not knowing what KC'd been through, then referred to what's GA's been through, then it seemed like an afterthought that she added the bit about the suicidal thoughts. 

Foggy

I think she did that cause GA was getting a smidgen of sympathy and she wanted the interviewer to feel sorry for her....she's a one-upper, like mother like daughter

ITA that she did it for sympathy because she has to know how much she is despised & disrespected.    They know they have been caught in lies, so they have to lie about their lies now.  She made another grave error with this claim..at the time she claims to have been suicidal she was planning a birthday party for when Caylee returned home, she was adamantly insisting that Caylee was alive...that is NOT the time you have suicidal tendencies but rather you fight all the day long in the hopes you are right.

Maybe all one has to do in regards to the Anthonys is realize that other family members of missing/murdered children did not need their attorneys by their side for every statement they made since their granddaughter's remains were discovered.    Did John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Jennifer Keese's parents, Elizabeth Smart's parents  on and on and unfortunately on...sigh

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 23, 2009, 10:39:41 PM »

Foggy

I think you're right. It almost seemed to come off the top of her head, like she had never thought of saying that before. JMO

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #729 on: April 23, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »

Hi trimmy trim trim!  How's the lake?!  Sorry about the toe JSM!  mizjay!  Seriously, a patio potty?  Why didn't I invent that?!  Dagnabit!  Speaking of Dagnabit ... how are my Dolcettes?  I miss everyone desperately but work beckons constantly!  Waa Waa Waa     Someone tell Tevye I need a raise!   
Newf, after what I did to the cage, and put my fellow monks thru, you might not want to list me as an employer and ask for references from me.

I'd be all "Hey, hire Newfie NOW! And pay her 50,000 a year to pick up tidbits of info. And if you don't, I will mess up your website, deprogram your GPS, and probably get your cell phone number changed!"
 But then I'll add pics of the grandbabies that wore me out tonite, and they'll say "awww....this Tevye is really a nice person, Newfie, how about we pay you 100,000 a year to start?" In a backwards sorta way, it could work.

Got room under the bridge for another monkey??

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: April 23, 2009, 10:40:16 PM »

Most welcome Fanny.   They usually put a link to their livestream of the evening broadcast up, so Bozo's bunk and bulk may be seen.   1/2 hour from now.

Actually I think I most definitely recall one on a Thurs or Friday, but not usually.   I'd say Monday but Im up for a weekend surprise!

I dont know why he bothered with a publicist, geez.    We are about to get a document dump so he's spinning in advance.    I frankly dont care what crapola he tries to spew there is just too muckin fuch to refute anything he puts forward IMHO - Im just looking forward to seeing how much of a bigger @$$ he makes of himself & if he drops any hints which ball he's going to toss up in the air

REMINDER:   At 11 Eastern 10 Central 8 Pacific check with Wesh2 they might have a livestream link at the top of the page i for their 11PM evening news broadcast

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #731 on: April 23, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »

Good late evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all the New Monkeys! I have been reading like crazy to catch up. I think everyone in the county decided to visit today.

Could the tool expert have anything to do with the scratch or dent that was in Casey's trunk and the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor? And D. Casey did say he went back a third time that was not video taped. Hummmmm!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 23, 2009, 10:44:08 PM »

Wenachee??

I don't think so, but I know what you are talking about.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: April 23, 2009, 10:46:30 PM »

Foggy

ITA that she did it for sympathy because she has to know how much she is despised & disrespected.    They know they have been caught in lies, so they have to lie about their lies now.  She made another grave error with this claim..at the time she claims to have been suicidal she was planning a birthday party for when Caylee returned home, she was adamantly insisting that Caylee was alive...that is NOT the time you have suicidal tendencies but rather you fight all the day long in the hopes you are right.

Maybe all one has to do in regards to the Anthonys is realize that other family members of missing/murdered children did not need their attorneys by their side for every statement they made since their granddaughter's remains were discovered.    Did John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Jennifer Keese's parents, Elizabeth Smart's parents  on and on and unfortunately on...sigh

It's been a bad couple of days for Hopelessspring Dr. I don't think things are working out quite the way Spindy & George expected.

You know, some days I am down on George, and some days I'm down on Spindy the most. Lee is a total idiot. But overall, I'm always down on Crazy. It just amazes me how many lowlifes have come out of the woodwork to support them, or appear to support them. In the end, it is all about the money.

All the people you named had my total sympathy. I have none for the Ants or anyone associated with them. My husband has taught me to cuss in spanish, but I won't. Isn't it funny how you learn all the bad words first in another language.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 23, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »

Wenachee??

I don't think so, but I know what you are talking about.

You mentioned a church in Washington, and I wondered if it was in Wenachee.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 23, 2009, 10:50:00 PM »

Actually I think I most definitely recall one on a Thurs or Friday, but not usually.   I'd say Monday but Im up for a weekend surprise!

Me too. Bring it on!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: April 23, 2009, 10:50:21 PM »

Good late evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all the New Monkeys! I have been reading like crazy to catch up. I think everyone in the county decided to visit today.

Could the tool expert have anything to do with the scratch or dent that was in Casey's trunk and the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor? And D. Casey did say he went back a third time that was not video taped. Hummmmm!

Hmmmm Ive been thinking about this since NG's first airing.   I dont think it has anything to do with DC because he was obviously off from the recovery location if you look at what has been said about two sets of pavers & then the recovery maps.

The trunk, maybe but there were no signs that it was by the lock to indicate tampering but it could have something to do with matching it to a shovel perhaps.

It could be a knife (that kitchen knife-see discovery) or scissors that cut the duck tape especially if they didnt find DNA on the tape that it was ripped by teeth, if they found teeth marks they'd be asking for Casey's dental records.

I dont think it has to do with the gun that George purchased in late August with the excuse that his family was getting threats but in his suicide note reportedly he stated that he was wanting "to teach Casey's friends a lesson."    I still dont understand Casey's knowledge or not why under her bail conditions there were not charges on a gun purchase made while she was out on bond.

Still contemplating.....

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #737 on: April 23, 2009, 10:50:37 PM »

From Rev Grund

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I have an answer for John Angus - All are welcome to read
Tonight I received this comment from a friend here on My Space.
His name is John Angus.  Here is his comment:

I realize that some are very angry about Caylee. I do, but I don't understand why comments along with petition sites against her grandparents are being allowed on this site. There is a mighty big difference between anger and hatred, and I'm seeing hatred and cruelty in here. That just ain't God's way of dealing with things. Why do you allow that kind of thing on here, Rev? Please explain it. I have read this site for months and been very quiet, but I can't be quiet about this anymore. That family has done nothing that constitutes this kind of hatred.

So, what is it you can't be quiet about John?  The fact that I respect everyone's opinion and allow them to share what they feel?  Here's what I do - as I did with yours: if you feel confident enough in your opinion to post it as an open comment I will approve it unless it is profane, obscene or vulgar.  I have not turned anyone anyway who asks for friendship unless something about their site fits into that category or I know it is a fake.  SOMETIMES I will even allow a fake profile created by the members of TeamCaylee (didn't I see that on a button somewhere?)  to be a friend in the hopes that you will see the Light and change your ugly ways.  God's Word does not return void.  It does all that it accomplishes to do.  So, when they come there to read what I right or hear what I say to cut, copy and paste to attack me with it I know that they have taken the Word with them.  I wanted them to get off the train that Clovis/Duh convinced them to get on.  Where the train that they are riding on is heading is not a good destination and I have sincerely hoped they would get off in time.  However, time has run out and that train is pulling into the station.

Yes, I do know the fake ones John.  I do.  And yet, I let them come and I even let them post comments sometimes.

I have not any at time posted or said anything publicly about anyone, including Casey, that has been offensive or constitutes hatred.  In fact, in regards to Casey - I have been compassionate, understanding and forgiving.  I feel all those things for Casey.  I sincerely do.  And I know that is not a popular position to take. 

As to whether or not this is "God's way of dealing with things" I have to disagree.  He always allows people to speak for themselves, take responsibility for their own actions and choices and He allows it to be public for all to see.  Whether or not you agree with their feelings, whether or not their feelings are real or percieved - they are real to them and deserve consideration and exposure to the Light.

So, since your question is not directed at me.  I will let them answer themselves for you as to why they are angry and why they take the stance that they do.  Since you were willing to post a comment on my page you must also be willing to hear their answers.  Can you handle that?  Can you handle the truth as to why these people are angry?  Maybe they are more then just angry about Caylee.  Maybe they are angry about this entire story and case.  Do they have that right?  They do as much as you do to have your opinion.

Before I do that let me share this - over and over I've said that there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.  What is whispered in the dark shall be shouted on the rooftops.  When the Lord said that He was alluding to the fact that rooftops in those days were places of family get togethers and parties that everyone could see and hear.  What He was saying was that He will reveal everything that tries to hide itself.  He was saying, that you might think it's just being heard on your rooftop but the truth is EVERYONE is hearing it and knows about it.  I just wanted to stop and give that little explanation.

So, here are the parameters for everyone to respond to John Angus...great name by the way...I really like your beef.  Here are the rules.  Feel free to share your feelings on his question.  Keep it clean and to the point.  If it's vulgar, profane or offensive I will not allow it.  Otherwise, have at it.  Share your heart and explain your feelings.

You asked for an explanation John.  Here it is.  I aim to please!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 23, 2009, 10:52:45 PM »

Hi Darla,sometime I'm gonna come hang with the night shift.  That may be what the tool expert is for. I hope it is not for the other specialty. That would be way too much to take.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 23, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »

Fanny, that is so true about cuss words learned first in any language!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.