April 25, 2024, 11:06:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298861 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:54 PM »

O/T....JSM, hows the leg? what did the dr. say?  I THINK I remembered that it was you that said something earlier...forgive me for my memory if not...soooo many names to remember.
I always say I have SOMEtimers...instead of Alzheimers. lol ....my mom has it so I am not trying to make fun of the disease..just make fun of ME!! 
I forget names all the time, just ask Leroy/Newfie. My toe is fractured in the worst place possible. I can't walk without a stupid wooden shoe for at least 6 weeks. THanks for asking. PS I love Kentucky even though my exes family was from Western KY. Beautiful state.

So very sorry to hear that, JSM.

Hugs to you!!!
Thanks Brandi, I am gonna print out a pic of Josef in his kroj for his picture on the wall at school if that is okay with you.

Awww, I see you are already gone for the night but I wanted to say how sorry I am about your toe.  Hope it heals quickly.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:55 PM »

I'm watching WESH live on tv.. I know that WKMG had some info on the case today too. Seems like they are all repeating the same things over and over. See if WKMG has a live feed.

Hello All..I wanna be able to see the interview...
Denise

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 23, 2009, 11:16:37 PM »

I'm watching WESH live on tv.. I know that WKMG had some info on the case today too. Seems like they are all repeating the same things over and over. See if WKMG has a live feed.

Denise

Hi Denise! I don't think you saw it, but I said I was north of Cincy. Hi!
Neighbor!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 23, 2009, 11:17:49 PM »

Foggy here ya go

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4961204n   Part One 4/22
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4963476n   Part Two 4/23

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: April 23, 2009, 11:17:56 PM »

Good late evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all the New Monkeys! I have been reading like crazy to catch up. I think everyone in the county decided to visit today.

Could the tool expert have anything to do with the scratch or dent that was in Casey's trunk and the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor? And D. Casey did say he went back a third time that was not video taped. Hummmmm!

Hi Darla,sometime I'm gonna come hang with the night shift.  That may be what the tool expert is for. I hope it is not for the other specialty. That would be way too much to take.

Hi Fanny, I am usually off and on all the time, just had a busy day and got so far behind. Is anyone getting a live feed from Wesh?

Tool mark COulD mean scissors too...to cut the duct tape...but I thought of the shovel right away. And is why a VET being called in on the case????  I bet the next doc dump will be a doozy!

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: April 23, 2009, 11:19:02 PM »

Denise

Neighbor!
Fanny...HOWDY NEIGHBOR!!! Wow it IS a small world huh? Can ya see me WAVIN to ya??? LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 23, 2009, 11:20:22 PM »

O/T....JSM, hows the leg? what did the dr. say?  I THINK I remembered that it was you that said something earlier...forgive me for my memory if not...soooo many names to remember.
I always say I have SOMEtimers...instead of Alzheimers. lol ....my mom has it so I am not trying to make fun of the disease..just make fun of ME!! 
I forget names all the time, just ask Leroy/Newfie. My toe is fractured in the worst place possible. I can't walk without a stupid wooden shoe for at least 6 weeks. THanks for asking. PS I love Kentucky even though my exes family was from Western KY. Beautiful state.

So very sorry to hear that, JSM.

Hugs to you!!!
Thanks Brandi, I am gonna print out a pic of Josef in his kroj for his picture on the wall at school if that is okay with you.

Awww, I see you are already gone for the night but I wanted to say how sorry I am about your toe.  Hope it heals quickly.

Hi Akmom. We were talking about diapers today, and we were missing you. We knew you'd know a lot about diapers. There was a conversation about pull-ups and swimmer diapers earlier today. It was sometimes this afternoon.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: April 23, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »

Hi Ak...I'm new (going on day 3, I think) and I havent seen you yet. Just wanted to say HELLO.
Huggs,
Denise

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 23, 2009, 11:21:59 PM »

Denise

Neighbor!
Fanny...HOWDY NEIGHBOR!!! Wow it IS a small world huh? Can ya see me WAVIN to ya??? LOL

Hang on. I'll look.........Yep, I see that green hand just a-fluttering!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: April 23, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »

WESH is reporting the phone call again to Allen about how Cindy says Casey didn't act alone.

Experts say G&C are in the minority in thinking Casey is innocent.

Baez:  Not just represents Casey, but represents the innocence (oh please!)

Kealing:  You would expect Baez to say she can go free. Beaz "wait until you have heard the whole story"

Aubrey Jewitt:  Stick a fork in Casey she is done, that is what the public thinks

Baez: what happened in the woods is critical

Why Casey can go free

Reason number 1 - No Cause of Death - Baez says there is so much that is unknown. they don't know how or when caylee passed away

Reason 2 -  no eyewhitness testimony to Caylees death. Baez,

Number 3 -No tie to remains

number -4  no Forensic evidence baez going to attack the hair in the trunk, then saying Lee found the hairs w/no decomp, the air samples....science not proved in the air sample test

Lamar told Kealing they don't respond to anything outside the courtroom

Continued tomorrow night

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: April 23, 2009, 11:23:49 PM »

O/T..Again..sorry...but how do I know if ppl answered my posts without reading ALL the posts since I left? Is there an EASY way or just LUCK of finding it?? 
Thanks for being patient, I just dont want ppl to think I'm ignoring them if I dont answer back.
Thanks!
Denise

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: April 23, 2009, 11:23:58 PM »

well that was a total bust. Wesh dropped the ball.     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 23, 2009, 11:24:50 PM »

<snip>

WHEREFORE, Ms. Huizenga requests that the Court deny the Motion for Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum or, alternatively, enter a protectice order, to prevent the issuance of a broad subpoena requiring cell phone vendors to provide information regarding Ms. Huizenga that would be violative of her personal privacy.  To the extent that the Court permits the issuance of a subpoena, Ms. Huizenga requests that the subpoena be appropriately crafted and limited to minimize the violation of privacy, as set forth above.  Further, Ms. Huizenga requests the opportunity to be present for the hearing on this matter and to be heard, through counsel, regarding matters set forth herein.

http://www.wftv.com/blank/19264147/detail.html

Hmm that might explain the delay for the motion hearing that was set for May 7th to now being heard May 28th.  She not only filed for a protective order/limited scope but wants to be present at the hearing.    O this will be some day of what us Italians call    "malocchio," meaning evil eye...that room is going to have evil eyes bouncing off the walls!  Can you image the first time Casey has to face Amy after stealing her money/checkbook, lying to her & then Cindy accusing her of possibly being "Zanny!"

O Madona mia!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:17 PM »

Shout out to All Monkeys:)
Justice for Caylee and Sandra!
Another new cage mate!!!!!  Welcome Merker 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »

Good late evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all the New Monkeys! I have been reading like crazy to catch up. I think everyone in the county decided to visit today.

Could the tool expert have anything to do with the scratch or dent that was in Casey's trunk and the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor? And D. Casey did say he went back a third time that was not video taped. Hummmmm!

Hi Darla  .  Man I keep forgettin' 'bout the shovel.  That'd be one tool that an  for which expert'd be needed.  Maybe some marks it left here, there, and everywhere.  I cannot imagine the killer was adept at using such a tool and it might prove to be great evidence--esp. considering the soil samples that were hopefully left on it.

Such experts might be needed as described on one of the tv shows.   But they didn't bring up the shovel.  So hats off to Miss Darla.   salut   Also mentioned was that some "tool" experts cross-train w/ballistics training.

Foggy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #775 on: April 23, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »

Teyve, that was a ballzy thing you did today. No harm/no foul. I think Klass even thanked you for it. Anyway, it was fun, even if I did get booted.
Thanks, Fanny. It just felt so "wrong" to be on page 107 of a thread we KNOW is supposed to end at 100! Glad Klaas cleaned it up for me! Thanks, Klaas!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 23, 2009, 11:28:04 PM »

Good evening Monkeys and Guests,

Just caught a snippet of morning show.  I think GA is going under the bus.  Can't recall exact words but CA said something about not knowing what KC'd been through, then referred to what's GA's been through, then it seemed like an afterthought that she added the bit about the suicidal thoughts. 

Foggy

I think she did that cause GA was getting a smidgen of sympathy and she wanted the interviewer to feel sorry for her....she's a one-upper, like mother like daughter

ITA that she did it for sympathy because she has to know how much she is despised & disrespected.    They know they have been caught in lies, so they have to lie about their lies now.  She made another grave error with this claim..at the time she claims to have been suicidal she was planning a birthday party for when Caylee returned home, she was adamantly insisting that Caylee was alive...that is NOT the time you have suicidal tendencies but rather you fight all the day long in the hopes you are right.

Maybe all one has to do in regards to the Anthonys is realize that other family members of missing/murdered children did not need their attorneys by their side for every statement they made since their granddaughter's remains were discovered.    Did John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Jennifer Keese's parents, Elizabeth Smart's parents  on and on and unfortunately on...sigh

In part I agree with you both but color me crazy but honestly I think neither of them give a rats azz what's going to happen to kc. I really believe in my heart that every move they make right now and in the future has to do with changing public perception regarding themselves. They NEED to get the ball rolling for their new foundation.  How can they reach deep in their black souls and find all this compassion for kc? They were teetering on the edge of booting her out right before the murder. They obviously loved Caylee, so now they're in a desparate bid to try and convince the public that they unconditionally love kc. I'm not buying it.

Their foundation is their entire future. It's the golden goose that fell into their lives because of Caylee's death. You could parallel what they're doing right now to "working". In order to appear as caring, compassionate people (which by nature they are not) they need to try to act like the other prominent spokespersons and advocates. They're too far afield from being that way that this moronic sing-song blab over and over about their undying love is a turn off for true justice seekers, the very ones they're trying to woo for support and validation for the charity .  I do not think they are capable of really loving anyone aside from themselves and they are in lust with fame and fortune.   IMO
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: April 23, 2009, 11:29:56 PM »

Denise

Neighbor!

Hang on. I'll look.........Yep, I see that green hand just a-fluttering!
Brandi touched up my avi...I love it!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #778 on: April 23, 2009, 11:30:18 PM »

WESH is reporting the phone call again to Allen about how Cindy says Casey didn't act alone.

Kealing:  You would expect Baez to say she can go free. Beaz "wait until you have heard the whole story"

Aubrey Jewitt:  Stick a fork in Casey she is done, that is what the public thinks

Why Casey can go free

Reason number 1 - No Cause of Death - Baez says there is so much that is unknown. they don't know how or when caylee passed away

number -4  no Forensic evidence baez going to attack the hair in the trunk, then saying Lee found the hairs w/no decomp, the air samples....science not proved in the air sample test

Continued tomorrow night
Waste, huge waste!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 23, 2009, 11:30:56 PM »

Why Casey can go free

Continued tomorrow night

BLAH BLAH BLAH....i wouldnt be too sure about that "no tie to remains" or excuse me Bozo call it what it is how Caylee was murdered!    O sure you'll argue the validity of forensics.... Good luck with the Bozo    WHATEVA!    That was not worth the wait for a milisecond!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.