April 18, 2024, 10:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298284 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: April 24, 2009, 12:02:30 AM »

Lordy- I cant keep up with the night crew..
A comment from blinkoncrime.com to share regarding Cindy voice mail.. Hilarious

I remember how pathetic I thought it was back when this recording was made that CA was under the assumption that she was running the investigation. I would never dream of calling the co-lead investigator in my grandchild’s murder case and threaten him. She tells him that either he can look at this or she will go to the media.

I hope that when the trial is over and they no longer need the A’s testimony that they arrest them all on the way out of the courthouse. I also hope they resist arrest and have to be pepper sprayed and end up with a few knots on their thick heads.

I found where Cindy got the new eyebrow template.

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/looney-tunes-icons-by-sykonist/Gossamer-Angry-icon.html

My response:
OMFG, this is what is wrong with our relationship. I am A G A I N in another area of the house, my office, deep hen cackling through the fist in my mouth and Mr. Blink is jealous of RED RANGER. I thought we talked about this..
Blink

Gosh Blink. Those eyebrows!! My hubby is in bed with a pillow over his head.(Bless his heart, he puts up with me!) I jumped when I saw what you were talking about. Now I have my fist in MY mouth.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: April 24, 2009, 12:03:22 AM »

Good evening Monkeys and Guests,

Just caught a snippet of morning show.  I think GA is going under the bus.  Can't recall exact words but CA said something about not knowing what KC'd been through, then referred to what's GA's been through, then it seemed like an afterthought that she added the bit about the suicidal thoughts. 

Foggy

I think she did that cause GA was getting a smidgen of sympathy and she wanted the interviewer to feel sorry for her....she's a one-upper, like mother like daughter

ITA that she did it for sympathy because she has to know how much she is despised & disrespected.    They know they have been caught in lies, so they have to lie about their lies now.  She made another grave error with this claim..at the time she claims to have been suicidal she was planning a birthday party for when Caylee returned home, she was adamantly insisting that Caylee was alive...that is NOT the time you have suicidal tendencies but rather you fight all the day long in the hopes you are right.

Maybe all one has to do in regards to the Anthonys is realize that other family members of missing/murdered children did not need their attorneys by their side for every statement they made since their granddaughter's remains were discovered.    Did John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Jennifer Keese's parents, Elizabeth Smart's parents  on and on and unfortunately on...sigh

In part I agree with you both but color me crazy but honestly I think neither of them give a rats azz what's going to happen to kc. I really believe in my heart that every move they make right now and in the future has to do with changing public perception regarding themselves. They NEED to get the ball rolling for their new foundation.  How can they reach deep in their black souls and find all this compassion for kc? They were teetering on the edge of booting her out right before the murder. They obviously loved Caylee, so now they're in a desparate bid to try and convince the public that they unconditionally love kc. I'm not buying it.

Their foundation is their entire future. It's the golden goose that fell into their lives because of Caylee's death. You could parallel what they're doing right now to "working". In order to appear as caring, compassionate people (which by nature they are not) they need to try to act like the other prominent spokespersons and advocates. They're too far afield from being that way that this moronic sing-song blab over and over about their undying love is a turn off for true justice seekers, the very ones they're trying to woo for support and validation for the charity .  I do not think they are capable of really loving anyone aside from themselves and they are in lust with fame and fortune.   IMO

Yeah I agree in part.  But something really spooked me re that snippet I saw.  I think CA will kick GA under the bus.  It definately smacks of that deal (Machiavelli perhaps?) keep your friends close but your enemies closer.  I'm so sorry I can't recall what poster reminded me of that saying.

There is no love in that "home".  It'll be dog eat dog there before too much longer imho. 

Foggy

On tv yest. and today, GA kept shunning his eyes like he was a child in trouble or scared to talk. His eyes say, "I DONT BELIEVE A WORD I OR MY CRAZY WIFE IS SAYING"!!!

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #822 on: April 24, 2009, 12:03:54 AM »

Stupid JB is still going to try the nanny theory. Just wait and see. But I hate to tell him, he is mistaken about not knowing when she passed away or when she was placed in the woods. He must not watch Forensic Files. I have seen the guy from the body farm estimate a time of death on more than one occasion on bodies than were found several months later. One of them he got it down to within 15 minutes of the actual time the lady was murdered. Others within a day of actual death. And the plant life growing thru Caylee's lil bones will seal the deal.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: April 24, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »

Every one I didnt mean the interview was a bust. I didnt get to see the interview thats why it was a bust lol.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: April 24, 2009, 12:06:16 AM »

Stupid JB is still going to try the nanny theory. Just wait and see. But I hate to tell him, he is mistaken about not knowing when she passed away or when she was placed in the woods. He must not watch Forensic Files. I have seen the guy from the body farm estimate a time of death on more than one occasion on bodies than were found several months later. One of them he got it down to within 15 minutes of the actual time the lady was murdered. Others within a day of actual death. And the plant life growing thru Caylee's lil bones will seal the deal.

Baez is a BAFOON!! He's in it for the money..oh wait, Casey will have to get out on bond to STEAL that to pay him...or maybe she can have her Nanny go to the ATM for her!! UGHH Those ppl DISGUST ME!!! 

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: April 24, 2009, 12:07:03 AM »

Every one I didnt mean the interview was a bust. I didnt get to see the interview thats why it was a bust lol.

OIC...thought you meant the interview was a bust..sorry bout that! lol
Denise

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: April 24, 2009, 12:07:27 AM »

Nite Capp. I'm right behind you.

Thank you all for letting me be here with you on SM. It is a pleasure and an honor.  Good night, and God Bless.

(My hubby is saying, "Thank God.")

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: April 24, 2009, 12:07:35 AM »

I hope the State doesn't use George and Cindy as witnesses.
Two reasons :
They will lie.
They can't tell the truth as that truth will convict their daughter.
That's quite a predicament isn't it.
Better off to do it with their statements made under oath. FBI, OCDS and Morgan's.
All the chit they said in the media, that wasn't under oath.
As for the woods, maybe Baez just means how the body got there and who put it then and when.
You have to admit, there were alot of people in there. Dominic Casey, Kronk, Gale St. John. Keith Williams. Surprised they didn't bump into each other. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: April 24, 2009, 12:08:57 AM »

OIC...thought you meant the interview was a bust..sorry bout that! lol
Denise

but Im happy we got a report on it, which cross posted with my statement. Sorry I confused everyone.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: April 24, 2009, 12:09:55 AM »

LP..........serious confrontation between Casey and George in her room........Cindy and GA's friend, Jim had to physically pull George out of there. It was loud enough that people outside heard it too. I think this was when LP bailed Casey out.

That is a true statement, and yes they heard it outside

Good evening, monkeys!!

I wonder if the incident above was the time that George left and stayed away overnight to cool down after arguing with Casey.  I bet he was trying to make Casey tell him where Caylee was.

Hi puzzler,
I was so mad when GA said, "no, I never talked to Casey about what happened except for the 13th of july" BULLPOOP!! You know that family was screaming and yelling at each other cause they KNEW Casey was lying and they KNEW that sweet baby was already dead! THEY MAKE ME SOOOO SICK!!
Denise
  I thought it was the 15th when Caylee was reported.. George,George,George....
Ooops typo on MY part...sorry! dang fingers

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: April 24, 2009, 12:11:14 AM »

Nite Capp. I'm right behind you.

Thank you all for letting me be here with you on SM. It is a pleasure and an honor.  Good night, and God Bless.

(My hubby is saying, "Thank God.")

Dang..I'm too slow..NITE FANNY! Oh well...maybe I'll get the hang of this SOON!! 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: April 24, 2009, 12:11:23 AM »

FOGGY    I still don't know how to snip yet,   You could be right. They're kinda facinating people to watch. their body language screams clues and like in the CBS interview you can tell it's so unnatural.

I also am not 100% positive that george's name is listed on the foundation directors. Yes, I could see her wanting jetison him, he's a weak link. The comment about one upping him is so true.  Everyday something new blows open in this.

Glad2beinky    Bozo probably sleeps like little bambino dreaming of his big shiney high rise office and his   sappy mug on people magazine with the caption "first hispanic atty to acquit the most despised woman in America"

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: April 24, 2009, 12:13:13 AM »

Will there be a link so that we can see the Baez thing?

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #833 on: April 24, 2009, 12:14:30 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys. Sleep tight. Have enjoyed talking with everyone tonight.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: April 24, 2009, 12:16:28 AM »

FOGGY    I still don't know how to snip yet,   You could be right. They're kinda facinating people to watch. their body language screams clues and like in the CBS interview you can tell it's so unnatural.

I also am not 100% positive that george's name is listed on the foundation directors. Yes, I could see her wanting jetison him, he's a weak link. The comment about one upping him is so true.  Everyday something new blows open in this.

Glad2beinky    Bozo probably sleeps like little bambino dreaming of his big shiney high rise office and his   sappy mug on people magazine with the caption "first hispanic atty to acquit the most despised woman in America"

MizJay!
Huggs,
Denise

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: April 24, 2009, 12:17:10 AM »

Nite Darla! Sleep well and God bless,
Denise

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: April 24, 2009, 12:17:28 AM »

In part I agree with you both but color me crazy but honestly I think neither of them give a rats azz what's going to happen to kc. I really believe in my heart that every move they make right now and in the future has to do with changing public perception regarding themselves. They NEED to get the ball rolling for their new foundation.  How can they reach deep in their black souls and find all this compassion for kc? They were teetering on the edge of booting her out right before the murder. They obviously loved Caylee, so now they're in a desparate bid to try and convince the public that they unconditionally love kc. I'm not buying it.

Their foundation is their entire future. It's the golden goose that fell into their lives because of Caylee's death. You could parallel what they're doing right now to "working". In order to appear as caring, compassionate people (which by nature they are not) they need to try to act like the other prominent spokespersons and advocates. They're too far afield from being that way that this moronic sing-song blab over and over about their undying love is a turn off for true justice seekers, the very ones they're trying to woo for support and validation for the charity .  I do not think they are capable of really loving anyone aside from themselves and they are in lust with fame and fortune.   IMO

I have said this from about September. Once they knew that Caylee was dead, they immediately went on their self promotion tour. They KNOW this has to be tearing KC up because one of the first things she said in jail was about Cindy's cameos on TV.

Cindy is sticking it to KC and she is loving it. She is off to her self promotion tour and she gets to destroy KC under the auspice of "loving her."  It appears to me this is exactly the same thing she has done to KC her whole life.

How do you like her now KC?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 24, 2009, 12:17:39 AM »

OT - Foggy, can you use the black crayon for long posts too?  I asked Capp and now for long posts, she uses black so I can read her posts!  It has helped me so much.  The colors dance and I can't read them when there is much of them. 
Capp, thanks - now I don't miss as much! 
I forget who, but I know I am not the only monkey with this problem.
THanks, Junkie
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: April 24, 2009, 12:18:47 AM »

well that was a total bust. Wesh dropped the ball.     

Now hold on...Baez said what happened in the woods is pivotal/critical (no pun intended)?  What, did KC take Caylee for a walk around her pet graveyard to pay their respects, saw the rattlesnake bite Caylee, killed the snake (w/the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor perhaps?) that had already fatally bitten Caylee so KC treated Caylee like one of her late pets?  And what...had the heart sticker and duct tape on hand and the borrowed shovel (of course)?

I've gotta re-read what you heard from the interview.  But I don't think it was necessarily a bust based on what I've just read here. 

Foggy

I wrote that before I got the report. His woods comment is interesting. When was the snake found again?

MtMom, I wasn't trying to be argumentative I hope you know.   But I was being sarcastic re. the snake.

Its just that I recall rattlesnake was ostensibly found and kept in the fridge by some coworker of Kronk--the person who kept callin 'bout a suspicious bag in the woodsy swamp/then called about going in to do his little necessary (so to speak) and seeing a skull.

Others might want to elaborate on this factoid.  Myself, I found it remarkable that the rattlesnake was deemed so important at the time.  Now I'm thinking it was a (very lame and desperate) setup for the future.

Foggy
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: April 24, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »

Nite Darla! Sleep well and God bless,
Denise

Headed to bed too...Good night to all my new monkey friends..I appreciate all of you!
Denise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.