March 29, 2024, 01:03:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 297104 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #860 on: April 24, 2009, 02:11:36 AM »

I'm watching WESH live on tv.. I know that WKMG had some info on the case today too. Seems like they are all repeating the same things over and over. See if WKMG has a live feed.

Hello All..I wanna be able to see the interview...
Denise

Hi Denise! I don't think you saw it, but I said I was north of Cincy. Hi!
Neighbor!
Fanny...HOWDY NEIGHBOR!!! Wow it IS a small world huh? Can ya see me WAVIN to ya??? LOL

Hang on. I'll look.........Yep, I see that green hand just a-fluttering!
Brandi touched up my avi...I love it!

Denise,
 Love your avi.She is so friendly and cute. Brandi rocks !!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:43 AM »

TURBOTHINK       where can I read more about generational evil?  Is it just a descriptive term or theory?
                       j

There are a number of good books. One of the most well known in psychology is "People of the Lie" by F.Scott Peck.

thanks
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: April 24, 2009, 02:20:58 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wkmg-she-canceled-on-oprah-winfrey-because-of-integrity.html

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity -- yes, you read that right
posted by halboedeker on Apr 23, 2009 11:58:36 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Why did George and Cindy Anthony pass on Oprah Winfrey?

In a text message to WKMG-Channel 6, Cindy said, "BTW I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."
WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said Anthony didn't explain the cryptic message.

Cindy is going to pick a fight with Oprah? Based on honesty?

Who do you think is going to win that one? Duh.

The Winfrey people said they decided not to go forward with an Anthony interview after learning the couple would appear elsewhere. George and Cindy talked to CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday and Thursday.

So WKMG anchor Mike Garofalo asked which party should be believed: Oprah or Cindy?

"It's really anybody's guess," D'Onofrio said.

Given her track record, Oprah wins my vote. What do you say?

If anyone is on Twitter, Oprah is live tomorrow, you should text a link to this article and ask that she address it. LOL!

Pinocchio is more truthful (and has better eyebrows) than any of the Anthony's.

Thanks Mushroom Head...you just confirmed what we all thought....THAT OPRAH CANCELED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay,   THAR  SHE BLOWS         I can see the steam billowing outta the shroomhead now!!       The real Cindy is back. It didn't take 48 hrs.       She wasn't in control of Oprah's decision and it ate at her and ate at her ego.  If there's too muck flack over this she'll use the "somebody hacked into my computer and wrote that" again.

Unfreakin believable. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: April 24, 2009, 02:25:37 AM »

I'm watching WESH live on tv.. I know that WKMG had some info on the case today too. Seems like they are all repeating the same things over and over. See if WKMG has a live feed.

Hello All..I wanna be able to see the interview...
Denise

Hi Denise! I don't think you saw it, but I said I was north of Cincy. Hi!
Neighbor!
Fanny...HOWDY NEIGHBOR!!! Wow it IS a small world huh? Can ya see me WAVIN to ya??? LOL

Hang on. I'll look.........Yep, I see that green hand just a-fluttering!
Brandi touched up my avi...I love it!

Denise,
 Love your avi.She is so friendly and cute. Brandi rocks !!

well, thanks!

btw .. your order is ready, blumonkey!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 24, 2009, 02:47:22 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wkmg-she-canceled-on-oprah-winfrey-because-of-integrity.html

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity -- yes, you read that right
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

In a text message to WKMG-Channel 6, Cindy said, "BTW I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."

The Winfrey people said they decided not to go forward with an Anthony interview after learning the couple would appear elsewhere. George and Cindy talked to CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday and Thursday.

So WKMG anchor Mike Garofalo asked which party should be believed: Oprah or Cindy?

If anyone is on Twitter, Oprah is live tomorrow, you should text a link to this article and ask that she address it. LOL!

Thanks Mushroom Head...you just confirmed what we all thought....THAT OPRAH CANCELED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellow monkeys beware I'm about to rant for a bit!

Now we can all agree that this woman is not only a narcissist but a foolish twit!!  Cindy seems to think she is made of teflon no matter what is thrown her way & that she can take on anyone...well she is about to get a rude awakening!!  Does she actually think the overall population is going to believe a ridiculous statement such as that!!   And yet once again, Cindy couldnt keep her trap shut even after her attorney put out another  BS meter statement that it was due to them wanting to talk elsewhere besides Oprah.   Integrity, really?   This said while they go on this "reasonable doubt tour" dishonoring their granddaughter & lying trying to save their monster's life for killing her?  Any sympathy they may have garnered on their 2 day softball interview with The Early Show or any credibility they attempted to gain is  G O N E!

I hope Oprah realizes that she dodged a bullet, so to speak,  aimed right at her had she followed thru on this interview.   I have a suggestion for Oprah maybe she should have a special now on "The Case Against Casey Anthony" that will learn them!   At the very least I hope Oprah slaps them with a hummerdinger of a public response!!   If the Anthonys did indeed promise her the "1st exclusive" and they reneged on their deal are they this stuck on stupid to possibly have an issue with breaking a contractual agreement?   I guess we just witnessed the wisdom of their attorney Brad "Conman" Conway now didnt we?  Do they not realize that this woman is a billionairess with arms stretched out across the world?   Does Cindy not realize that Mike Galanos, JVM & NG, possibly Foxnews will all comment on this absurdity!   Look not everyone has to like Oprah or totally respect her (Ive lost a bit over recent years myself) BUT this woman has built an empire, her generosity to causes for decades & to the tune of tens of millions alone will have people out in full force to defend her.    If I were other networks Id be shutting down the rest of their tour for pulling this stunt, the Anthonys just dont care who they lie about or to...is it any wonder now how Casey was capable of killing her daughter, she was raised by brainless pondscum!!  MY GOD,  what a dum beeotch.   NOTE TO CASEY:   You might as well bend over, grab your ankles & kiss your sorry @$$ bye-bye!  Thank mommie & daddy while you're at it!

Too mucking fuch for words!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #865 on: April 24, 2009, 02:49:00 AM »

Okay,   THAR  SHE BLOWS         I can see the steam billowing outta the shroomhead now!!       The real Cindy is back. It didn't take 48 hrs.       She wasn't in control of Oprah's decision and it ate at her and ate at her ego.  If there's too muck flack over this she'll use the "somebody hacked into my computer and wrote that" again.

Unfreakin believable. 
You are so right. Cindy can't help herself. Her ego always raises its evil head even when she tries to control it. Can you see her on the stand? I am seeing contempt of court before she is through. The Military has no need for waterboarding. Put a terrorist in a room with her for 15 minutes and they would tell all secrets just to get away from her. She somehow must always have the last word.None of us really know what precious Caylee endured in her short life.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #866 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:02 AM »

If you haven't seen these yet, you should take the time to watch them. They are pretty hilarious flash films. They take a couple seconds to load fully, make sure you watch them all the way through till the end (credits).

The Anthony Family (Adams Family Parody)
http://john.bitbun.com/addams.html

Leave it Liar (Leave it to Beaver)
http://john.bitbun.com/liar.html

Money - With A Dennis Milstead guest appearance!
http://john.bitbun.com/money.html

Attack of the 50 ft Woman (Casey)
http://john.bitbun.com/money.html

My Favorite - The Wizard of Oz (flying monkeys dontcha know)
LP makes an appearance!
http://john.bitbun.com/wizard.html

Cindy Squirrels
http://john.bitbun.com/squirrels.html

It's My Parody
http://john.bitbun.com/cma.html

The Twilight Zone
http://john.bitbun.com/twilight.html

A flash Casey game:
http://www.faceinhole.com/show.asp?id=b134d7d9416d299253

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: April 24, 2009, 06:14:15 AM »

that's good.  (love the new furbaby)

Thank you sweetie!

smooch

speaking of sweeties where's my TATER??? 

missing monkey alert!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #868 on: April 24, 2009, 06:41:52 AM »

I am not a fan of Oprah, however....one thing she is NOT is a liar. If the A's canceled, then she would have said so. On the other hand, we know the A's lie about everything. Cindy is digging Casey's grave.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: April 24, 2009, 07:01:16 AM »

Good morning Monkeys --

Casey Anthony case: State releases more documents; hearing set

Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
    11:31 PM EDT, April 23, 2009

One of accused killer Casey Anthony's former friends is objecting in a newly filed court motion that seeks copies of her phone records.

Amy Huizenga argues that a defense motion to inspect her text messages and other phone usage is overly broad. Huizenga agreed to provide records tied only to the Anthony case. Investigators say Anthony, 23, stole more than $400 in checks from Huizenga. A hearing is scheduled for May 28.

The paperwork was among the latest released in the first-degree murder case against Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, 2.

Also today, the state released more records in the case, including the names of additional witnesses against Anthony. They include forensic experts from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the FBI's chemistry, control and trace-evidence units.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #870 on: April 24, 2009, 07:19:22 AM »

I hope the State doesn't use George and Cindy as witnesses.
Two reasons :
They will lie.
They can't tell the truth as that truth will convict their daughter.
That's quite a predicament isn't it.
Better off to do it with their statements made under oath. FBI, OCDS and Morgan's.
All the chit they said in the media, that wasn't under oath.
As for the woods, maybe Baez just means how the body got there and who put it then and when.
You have to admit, there were alot of people in there. Dominic Casey, Kronk, Gale St. John. Keith Williams. Surprised they didn't bump into each other. 

Catching up but I do not think that the State will have to call them. I think Bozo is stupid enough to do it. Or that CA, GA and KC will all insist on it - and no matter how good of an attorney you are, the client rules. The advantage to having the idiots on cross is that you can lead and be kinda mean to them - which you can not do on direct

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #871 on: April 24, 2009, 07:47:47 AM »

I hope the State doesn't use George and Cindy as witnesses.
Two reasons :
They will lie.
They can't tell the truth as that truth will convict their daughter.
That's quite a predicament isn't it.
Better off to do it with their statements made under oath. FBI, OCDS and Morgan's.
All the chit they said in the media, that wasn't under oath.
As for the woods, maybe Baez just means how the body got there and who put it then and when.
You have to admit, there were alot of people in there. Dominic Casey, Kronk, Gale St. John. Keith Williams. Surprised they didn't bump into each other. 

Catching up but I do not think that the State will have to call them. I think Bozo is stupid enough to do it. Or that CA, GA and KC will all insist on it - and no matter how good of an attorney you are, the client rules. The advantage to having the idiots on cross is that you can lead and be kinda mean to them - which you can not do on direct

Of course $pindy and Poopyface will demand that Bozo put them on the stand. They can't stand being out of the limelight (get it? $pindy's favorite color = lime green). OMG, will these people just go away already?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 24, 2009, 08:01:55 AM »

Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free
Attorney: 'There is so much that is unknown'

POSTED: 9:12 pm EDT April 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:05 am EDT April 24, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free] [DELICIOUS: Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free] [DIGG: Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free] [FACEBOOK: Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free] [REDDIT: Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free] [RSS] [PRINT: Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free] [EMAIL: Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorney Jose Baez talked about several key parts of his defense of Casey Anthony during an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.

"There is so much that is unknown, and we have to focus on all of it," Baez said in an interview with WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Jose Baez
Jose Baez during exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008 in woods not far from the family's home.

Baez and other attorneys interviewed by WESH 2 said the woods where Caylee's remains were discovered are a central place in which much of the case could revolve.

Caylee was missing almost six months before her body was found. And, Baez said, "They don't know how Caylee passed away. They don't know when Caylee passed away,"

Baez and other defense attorneys say prosecutors have not definitively tied Casey Anthony to Caylee's remains along Suburban Drive. They have to prove that Casey dumped the body there before entering state custody and that they remained there for almost six months.

"That's going to become one of the major battlegrounds in the case," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Thomas Luka, an attorney for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, agreed: "That would be one of the first things I would want to pursue."

Baez also questioned the forensic evidence in the case.

He plans to vigorously attack the single hair found in Casey Anthony's car trunk that prosecutors say is proof a decomposing body was in there. He said his own expert Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk that showed no signs of decomposition.

Baez also will raise questions about the air test that a lab said showed evidence of human decomposition.

"It's not science that's fully accepted within the scientific community," Baez said "It's science that's not been verified. There's absolutely nothing to gauge this science by, so, therefore, it should not be used when someone's life is at stake.

Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty in the case.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said, "We don't respond to anything about this case outside the courtroom."

(Program note: On Friday at 11 p.m., Bob Kealing will talk with Baez about what was going on during the period before Caylee was reported missing.)

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Local Voices

http://www.wesh.com/news/19266303/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 24, 2009, 08:07:31 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  I do not like Oprah.  Let me rephrase that, I don't know her as a person, personally, but I don't like some of the things she has done, etc...so I don't care for her show/platforms...but with that being said, if I had to believe the A's or Oprah, my vote is Oprah.  The show was advertising they were to get the exclusive interview, so I believe they probably thought they were.  Lying Cindy probably told Ophrah's staff they weren't going on any other shows and boom there they were doing a morning show interview...Oprah got a taste of the A's koolaid!  Oprah out done by the A's.  I'd like to see her go after the A's.  To have Morgan on their tails and Ophrah....wow!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #874 on: April 24, 2009, 08:10:11 AM »

Cindy go sell crazy somewhere else ........she must really think we all came down in yesterday's rain.  Can't wait to hear what she has to say about the Rieger conference.  Oh.... and integrity... via a text message after the fact? Yeah Cindy that is a good one.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #875 on: April 24, 2009, 08:19:22 AM »

Happpppy Friiiiiday monkeys!!!!! 

Integrity? Integrity! 

LMAO at that one Cin cin. 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: April 24, 2009, 08:26:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Some Breakfast:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: April 24, 2009, 08:29:36 AM »

Bringing this forward - Birthday thread for Northern Rose:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4933.new#new
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #878 on: April 24, 2009, 08:29:36 AM »

OMG that looks good. I am going to get me some now. Please do not get to page 100 before I return!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #879 on: April 24, 2009, 08:32:38 AM »

Capp - good rant!  They are pondscum, and for once - just once - I wish someone would ask them what they are doing to find who killed Caylee.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.