April 26, 2024, 04:17:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298959 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: April 24, 2009, 09:16:26 AM »

Cindy Anthony: I Canceled On Oprah
Anthonys Appear On CBS 'Early Show'

POSTED: Friday, April 24, 2009
UPDATED: 8:47 am EDT April 24, 2009
[George and Cindy Anthony.]
George and Cindy Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a text message sent to Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio, Cindy Anthony said she canceled an interview with Oprah Winfrey and her show didn't pull the plug on the sit down as it stated earlier this week.

The Anthonys agreed to be interviewed by Winfrey -- which was scheduled to air in May -- but appeared on CBS's "Early Show" in an exclusive interview that aired on Wednesday and Thursday.

After news of the CBS interview broke, a representative for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" announced that Winfrey's interview had been canceled.

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," a statement released on Tuesday from Winfrey's public relations office said.

In the text message to Local 6 News, Anthony wrote:

"BTW I CANCELLED ON OPRAH because of integrity."

No further explanation was provided in the text message.

By definition, the word integrity is a synonym for honesty, but the cryptic message did not make it clear if Anthony was calling Winfrey's character into question.

A representative for Winfrey's show said the show has no further comment on the issue.

Cindy Anthony's daughter, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19269332/detail.html#-

Cindy........I don't even know what to say. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 24, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »

IIIIFFFFF  and that is a bigger IF than Casey's PTA, IF she were to go free, she would never be free as this case is WAY too high profile, and she would likely be taken out with a Caylee sympathetic bullet.

Yep, that is what I told my husband last night....IF by chance she gets away with this, someone will get her. This family has ticked off so many people... most hated family that I know of so far. 

KC will still have to go through the trial for the fraud/theft charges.   If she beats the murder rap, hopefully she'll get the maximum on the other charges.  Then they can put her sorry azz in GP and get what is really coming to her.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: April 24, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »

Pooky, this is really really great! I'm saving it!   

Good Morning All!

Agree.  Thanks for laying it out for us, Pooky.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 24, 2009, 09:24:15 AM »

JUDGE KAREN MILLS-FRANCIS, MIAMI-DADE COUNTY JUDGE: Well, you know what? I also was a criminal defense attorney for 13 years in Miami-Dade County. And I just listened to that interview with the lawyers.

Casey Anthony has hired the Three Stooges to defend her     . No attorney worth his or her salt would keep having press conferences to talk about what her defense is. The only people he has to convince of this woman`s innocence is 12 jurors, 12 jurors who could be fair and impartial. I said last night on your show, the defense is making a circus of this case. And I doubt very seriously if it`s ever going to be a trial.

WEINTRAUB: Far be it from me being held in contempt, as you know. But you know, I mean, the defense is making a joke? This case makes O.J. Simpson look dignified, that trial.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Oh, yes.

WEINTRAUB: These are horrific, the way the discovery is being released by the prosecutor. The court has no control.

Go home Weintraub   
ISSUES
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/23/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: April 24, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »

Good Morning All!

Go Pooky.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #905 on: April 24, 2009, 09:27:23 AM »

Missiontoconvict said 
Cindy go sell crazy somewhere else ........she must really think we all came down in yesterday's rain.  Can't wait to hear what she has to say about the Rieger conference.  Oh.... and integrity... via a text message after the fact? Yeah Cindy that is a good one.

Go sell crazy somewhere else....     That's good.
She doesn't give us any credit for common sense at all does she?

She sure doesn't Trimm - I wonder what color the sky is in Cindy's world.....geeesh.

Off to work Monkeys I will read from there. I wish you all a great day!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #906 on: April 24, 2009, 09:27:31 AM »

JUDGE KAREN MILLS-FRANCIS, MIAMI-DADE COUNTY JUDGE: Well, you know what? I also was a criminal defense attorney for 13 years in Miami-Dade County. And I just listened to that interview with the lawyers.

Casey Anthony has hired the Three Stooges to defend her     . No attorney worth his or her salt would keep having press conferences to talk about what her defense is. The only people he has to convince of this woman`s innocence is 12 jurors, 12 jurors who could be fair and impartial. I said last night on your show, the defense is making a circus of this case. And I doubt very seriously if it`s ever going to be a trial.

WEINTRAUB: Far be it from me being held in contempt, as you know. But you know, I mean, the defense is making a joke? This case makes O.J. Simpson look dignified, that trial.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Oh, yes.

WEINTRAUB: These are horrific, the way the discovery is being released by the prosecutor. The court has no control.

Go home Weintraub   
ISSUES
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/23/ijvm.01.html

BEST NEWS ARTICLE EVER!!!

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: April 24, 2009, 09:27:35 AM »

STICK A FORK IN CASEY SHE IS DONE!
You know what scares me about this case is that I really thought the OJ case was a no brainer and I was as shocked as the next person when they read the not guilty verdict.  I thought they had great evidence in the OJ case, too, but still, he was found not guilty.  The prosecution better make sure every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted and then some.
Bikerbev - that is what haunts me.  We can't have another OJ, MJ or CMA.

"Bias" tonight saying woods are critical.  Could it be that he is meaning the processing of the woods where the REMAINS (yes, georgie, I said it!) were found?   
IIIIFFFFF  and that is a bigger IF than Casey's PTA, IF she were to go free, she would never be free as this case is WAY too high profile, and she would likely be taken out with a Caylee sympathetic bullet.
Morning Monkeys!  I agree with you Dolce.  Let's not forget that IF she is found guilty, she's going to spend time in jail for check fraud, etc. against Amy H.  Then, wouldn't she be put in general population in the jail?  Maybe this wouldn't be so bad!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: April 24, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »

Good Morning All!

Go Pooky.

Thanks all for your comments -- if you have any to add, let me know.  I am off for a while but I will be back as they promised documents for us this week.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #909 on: April 24, 2009, 09:29:35 AM »

You know what scares me about this case is that I really thought the OJ case was a no brainer and I was as shocked as the next person when they read the not guilty verdict.  I thought they had great evidence in the OJ case, too, but still, he was found not guilty.  The prosecution better make sure every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted and then some.

"Bias" tonight saying woods are critical.  Could it be that he is meaning the processing of the woods where the REMAINS (yes, georgie, I said it!) were found?   
Morning Monkeys!  I agree with you Dolce.  Let's not forget that IF she is found guilty, she's going to spend time in jail for check fraud, etc. against Amy H.  Then, wouldn't she be put in general population in the jail?  Maybe this wouldn't be so bad!
I see what you are saying, but I do not think that the State would ever take the risk of putting her into general population, its way too high of a risk, and the law suites from Cindy and George would be costly. Granted giving the people what they want is always a plus, the cost that they would incurr would not be worth it I do not think.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #910 on: April 24, 2009, 09:30:21 AM »

Missiontoconvict said 
Cindy go sell crazy somewhere else ........she must really think we all came down in yesterday's rain.  Can't wait to hear what she has to say about the Rieger conference.  Oh.... and integrity... via a text message after the fact? Yeah Cindy that is a good one.

Go sell crazy somewhere else....     That's good.
She doesn't give us any credit for common sense at all does she?
Why doesn't someone post, on every available outlet, just one question for George and Cindy? Wait, make that two questions:

1. What did you, Geoger and Cindy, do to look for Caylee? Physically look for her?
2. What are you NOW doing to look for the person(s) who killed Caylee?

Short, sweet, and to the point. I wanna see these questions ALL OVER the net by tonight, so let's get going, people!

This is an EXCELLENT idea that would certainly help to squash the reasonable doubt they are trying to create now wouldn't it?  Hmmm the Slore didn't do it but no one seems to be looking for who did!  Ok off to work now.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 24, 2009, 09:34:44 AM »

I see what you are saying, but I do not think that the State would ever take the risk of putting her into general population, its way too high of a risk, and the law suites from Cindy and George would be costly. Granted giving the people what they want is always a plus, the cost that they would incurr would not be worth it I do not think.
Well, let her serve the time she's charged with and if she does get out she'll have to watch her back at all times.  Wouldn't want her moving in with me!
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: April 24, 2009, 09:39:23 AM »

Hi everyone! Major lurker here (as you can tell, this is my first post)    I stop by every morning for my update on the case and I saw an article this a.m. that said docs were released but I can't find them anywhere.  Does anybody have a link to them?  Here's the article:
(Fingers crossed hoping I do this right)

Casey Anthony case: State releases more documents; hearing set
Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:31 PM EDT, April 23, 2009
One of accused killer Casey Anthony's former friends is objecting in a newly filed court motion that seeks copies of her phone records.

Amy Huizenga argues that a defense motion to inspect her text messages and other phone usage is overly broad. Huizenga agreed to provide records tied only to the Anthony case. Investigators say Anthony, 23, stole more than $400 in checks from Huizenga. A hearing is scheduled for May 28.

The paperwork was among the latest released in the first-degree murder case against Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, 2.

Also today, the state released more records in the case, including the names of additional witnesses against Anthony. They include forensic experts from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the FBI's chemistry, control and trace-evidence units.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-042309,0,394601.story?track=rss

Sorry if it's been discussed already (I'm trying to catch up from last night).  Well, hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I'd admire all of you!  I'm in awe of the info that I've read on here.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: April 24, 2009, 09:39:45 AM »

Good morning monks and Happy Friday to you all 

Yesterday was Northern Rose's birthday, her day to shine!  Her birthday thread got posted later in the evening, so for all of those that might have missed it, here is the link to her birthday thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4933.msg781900#new

Please go there and give Northern Rose your birthday wishes!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: April 24, 2009, 09:40:29 AM »

Cindy - who do you think you're fooling?    What a joke.   
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: April 24, 2009, 09:41:27 AM »

Another thing...if I truely believed my daughter was innocent, nothing would stop me from visiting her in jail!  I would go there and just tell her I loved her.  I'd just have to see her.  They profess not to have seen her since Oct.  I wouldn't care if cameras were on me either.  I could hold off talking about the case just to see my daughter!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: April 24, 2009, 09:41:44 AM »

Hi and good morning to our newest monkey kdel

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #917 on: April 24, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »

Morning all monkeys.  Hope all slept well last night.  What's this I hear that mushroom head and GA's friend Jim had to pull GA away from whorseface?  GA has a friend?  Who's Jim?  BBL as I must take dog for a walk and water my Obama Chia.

Do No Evil 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: April 24, 2009, 09:45:36 AM »

Cindy - who do you think you're fooling?    What a joke.   

"integrity"?  Cindy Anthony has integrity?

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: April 24, 2009, 09:45:42 AM »

Another thing...if I truely believed my daughter was innocent, nothing would stop me from visiting her in jail!  I would go there and just tell her I loved her.  I'd just have to see her.  They profess not to have seen her since Oct.  I wouldn't care if cameras were on me either.  I could hold off talking about the case just to see my daughter!
I just re-read my post.  Then I realized we're talking about Cindy and we know SHE can't keep her mouth shut-LOL!  Guess I now realize why they haven't been to see her!  Sorry about that guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.