April 24, 2024, 05:20:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298681 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #960 on: April 24, 2009, 10:29:38 AM »

come on monkeys let's remember who we're talking about here

Baez -- the greatest legal mind of the ... well, if all the other lawyers (and petrified turds) in the world went poof -- he'd be at least in the top 1,000.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: April 24, 2009, 10:33:13 AM »

Walter, good to see you, good points 

I agree.  You should post more often. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #962 on: April 24, 2009, 10:33:35 AM »

I'm responding to a poster about the OJ case. Yes, CA is a tree hugging Liberal state, except where I live in Orange County, it is conservative here. The OJ jury was jury nullification at its finest. Look up jury nullification and the jurors from the OJ trial will have their pictures right next to the definition.       Jury nullification is an act of a jury (its verdict) intended to make an official rule, especially a statute, void in the context of a particular case. In other words, "the process whereby a jury in a criminal case effectively nullifies a law by acquitting a defendant regardless of the weight of evidence against him or her. Florida does not strike me as a Liberal state.
From what I am told us Floridians are conservatives...just do not go to South Beach!   
South Beach, and I'm sure other areas are liberal. But I think the majority of people are no nonsense, and want to do the right thing regarding crimes. And now that the death penalty is back on, seating a death penalty jury, they will for sure weed out any liberal thoughts. It will take awhile...
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: April 24, 2009, 10:34:20 AM »

Thanks, I am off to work , now but Ill be lurking.... Are we getting new docs?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 24, 2009, 10:34:48 AM »

I think so 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #965 on: April 24, 2009, 10:36:12 AM »

I'm responding to a poster about the OJ case. Yes, CA is a tree hugging Liberal state, except where I live in Orange County, it is conservative here. The OJ jury was jury nullification at its finest. Look up jury nullification and the jurors from the OJ trial will have their pictures right next to the definition.       Jury nullification is an act of a jury (its verdict) intended to make an official rule, especially a statute, void in the context of a particular case. In other words, "the process whereby a jury in a criminal case effectively nullifies a law by acquitting a defendant regardless of the weight of evidence against him or her. Florida does not strike me as a Liberal state.
From what I am told us Floridians are conservatives...just do not go to South Beach!   
South Beach, and I'm sure other areas are liberal. But I think the majority of people are no nonsense, and want to do the right thing regarding crimes. And now that the death penalty is back on, seating a death penalty jury, they will for sure weed out any liberal thoughts. It will take awhile...
Just one question...where do I sign up for the jury?     I will even bring my own Orbit gum.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: April 24, 2009, 10:37:23 AM »

I for one cannot understand why the Anthonys have not been arrested.  They knew Caylee was gone, they recognized the smell in the car  they searched for her body in the back yard and under the payers, then, THEN they started collecting money for their MISSING Grandbaby????  Am I wrong, Monkeys?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: April 24, 2009, 10:38:24 AM »

Good to see you Walter!  I enjoyed your last post, very true!  I agree and wanted to add that I do not think they would go full throttle for the DP if they did not know or think they had enough to warrant it.  Baez is getting the same crappy hand of evidence as we are, they are still holding the good stuff!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: April 24, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »

I for one cannot understand why the Anthonys have not been arrested.  They knew Caylee was gone, they recognized the smell in the car  they searched for her body in the back yard and under the payers, then, THEN they started collecting money for their MISSING Grandbaby????  Am I wrong, Monkeys?????

Patience grasshopper!  (That is all I know to say...justice will prevail!)

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #969 on: April 24, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »

Just one question...where do I sign up for the jury?     I will even bring my own Orbit gum.   
I think the Evil Mistress of Doom chews Hubba Bubba gum....just sayin' 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 24, 2009, 10:41:09 AM »

I think I read in the statement from Opera's show that the show cancelled the A's and they would have no further statement.

I am willing to bet they will not make any further statements about it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 24, 2009, 10:41:14 AM »

That's what I'm wondering where this trial will be moved to, I always laugh that the defendant won't get a fair trail in the county where the crime was commited, do they really think people in the next county over hasn't heard about the case?    Moving the trial, death penalty case, and I'm sure the jury will be sequestered, big cost to the tax payers.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 24, 2009, 10:43:02 AM »

I think I read in the statement from Opera's show that the show cancelled the A's and they would have no further statement.

Me too, it would be silly for Oprah to comment on anything that comes out of Cindy's big mouth.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 24, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »

Here it is:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19269332/detail.html

"After news of the CBS interview broke, a representative for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" announced that Winfrey's interview had been canceled.

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," a statement released on Tuesday from Winfrey's public relations office said."

and...

"A representative for Winfrey's show said the show has no further comment on the issue."

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: April 24, 2009, 10:44:51 AM »

You are not wrong ... knowing the baby was dead and giving false leads to the media and possibly even knowing where her remains were for months before the discovery ... can you say accessory after the fact? I can.

In time, I HOPE they will be charged too.

Throw them all under the monkey bus!

I remember you, Caylee.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: April 24, 2009, 10:45:02 AM »

Hello A1, all CE against them, the main one is Casey, altho, I think at least Cindy is going to be charged with obstruction.  I recently read the depos on the zenaida gonzales case, and i will tell you all this (most of you know anyway) that if Cindy and george dont change their mindset in Caseys trial, then, yes, they will end up right next to her.  This stubborness and anger, is getting them nowhere, they should be thinking "smart", but they are still too dumb to tell the truth.  IMO its about money with them two.  They have a big dream ahead of them, involving Caylees name.  Yes, they should be charged, and no doubt their stupidity will land them there.  Patience, we all need patience LOL.  It will happen. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 24, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »

Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free
April 24, 2009 by: Express

19266510_240x180ORLANDO, Fla. — Attorney Jose Baez talked about several key parts of his defense of Casey Anthony during an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.

“There is so much that is unknown, and we have to focus on all of it,” Baez said in an interview with WESH 2’s Bob Kealing.Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008 in woods not far from the family’s home.

Baez and other attorneys interviewed by WESH 2 said the woods where Caylee’s remains were discovered are a central place in which much of the case could revolve.

Caylee was missing almost six months before her body was found. And, Baez said, “They don’t know how Caylee passed away. They don’t know when Caylee passed away.”

Baez and other defense attorneys say prosecutors have not definitively tied Casey Anthony to Caylee’s remains along Suburban Drive. They have to prove that Casey dumped the body there before entering state custody and that they remained there for almost six months.

”That’s going to become one of the major battlegrounds in the case,” said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Thomas Luka, an attorney for Casey Anthony’s brother, Lee, agreed: “That would be one of the first things I would want to pursue.”

Baez also questioned the forensic evidence in the case.

He plans to vigorously attack the single hair found in Casey Anthony’s car trunk that prosecutors say is proof a decomposing body was in there. He said his own expert Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk that showed no signs of decomposition.

Baez also will raise questions about the air test that a lab said showed evidence of human decomposition.

”It’s not science that’s fully accepted within the scientific community,” Baez said “It’s science that’s not been verified. There’s absolutely nothing to gauge this science by, so, therefore, it should not be used when someone’s life is at stake.

Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty in the case.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said, “We don’t respond to anything about this case outside the courtroom.”

(Program note: On Friday at 11 p.m., Bob Kealing will talk with Baez about what was going on during the period before Caylee was reported missing.)

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/04/baez-how-casey-anthony-could-go-free/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: April 24, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »

That's what I'm wondering where this trial will be moved to, I always laugh that the defendant won't get a fair trail in the county where the crime was commited, do they really think people in the next county over hasn't heard about the case?    Moving the trial, death penalty case, and I'm sure the jury will be sequestered, big cost to the tax payers.

Well, the big problem will be finding men for the jury who haven't slept with Casey. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: April 24, 2009, 10:48:51 AM »

Hey Brandi, I have missed you posting in here, so has Oprah cancelled her show of the scamthonys?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 24, 2009, 10:49:12 AM »

Well, the big problem will be finding men for the jury who haven't slept with Casey. 
Or the goofy ones who think Casey is so cute 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.