April 30, 2024, 02:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299326 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2009, 02:43:16 PM »

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOD NEW THREAD - its giving me a message this topic is off limits to you?????? 

did that to me with the Caylee thread. thought I did something wrong             

OK we were frozen too...Alls good to go now

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2009, 02:43:50 PM »

I don't want to hear any monkey groans over this one...

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2009, 02:46:13 PM »

Can we start a new cage on our own?

*SORRYYYYYY GUYS, I was out! Just got home!!
From quote reduction to thread changes....Tevye you are getting good!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2009, 02:47:06 PM »

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOD NEW THREAD - its giving me a message this topic is off limits to you?????? 

I received the same message Capp and it stilled my heart for a second. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2009, 02:48:43 PM »

Cindy Anthony to detective: Casey must have had help

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    1:25 PM EDT, April 23, 2009

On July 23, one day after an investigator publicly disclosed the startling details surrounding Caylee Marie Anthony's disappearance -- and suggested she might have been dead -- the toddler's grandmother left a detective a lengthy voicemail.

In the message left for Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen, Cindy Anthony said her daughter Casey Anthony "had to have had help no matter what you think the scenario might be." Listen to the message here.

"There are people that know information," she said.

Cindy Anthony's voicemail, which was recorded and turned over to prosecutors, was recently released by the State Attorney's Office.

She left the message the day after a detective testified at Casey Anthony's lengthy bond hearing, in which he disclosed Casey's car reeked of death, and strands of hair, a mysterious stain and bits of dirt were found in the trunk.

Anthony asked that detectives look at other things brought to their attention, including a photo of Caylee that was taken at her supposed baby-sitter's apartment.

"I got the feeling yesterday, you know, you guys have already wasted a lot of time trying to point fingers at Casey…." Cindy Anthony said.

"There's a lot of people out there that feel that you guys are starting to lose focus of finding Caylee. I do want to be working with you guys and I don't want to work against you."

In the more than three-minute voicemail, Anthony also talked about her ailing parents and said she wanted to talk to detectives with her husband George Anthony and son Lee Anthony "to clear the air on some things."   She continues this rant as we all witnessed in her OCSO interview

Hmmm why does it seem that the entire media is dancing around that Cindy flat out threatened Sgt Allen with what she would do??     http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-cindy-anthony-voicemail-042309,0,2072020.mp3file

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-voicemail-042309,0,184066.story

In that message she eludes to no matter what he scenario is that Casey had to have help....WHAT    is that not an admission of sorts, yes it is.   This woman is going to single handly have Casey   DEAD WOMAN WALKING

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2009, 02:51:28 PM »

Capp posted this on page like 1,334 of the last thread and asked that it be brought to the new cage. So, if this IS the new cage....

Bring this over when we get our new cage:

Anthonys Taken Off Conference Agenda Due To Threats

Posted: 7:26 am EDT April 23, 2009Updated: 12:14 pm EDT April 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda after the organizers received hate mail and threats.    Hmmm...I know all our letters were dignified & civil.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19254538/index.html

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The conference is meant to help the families of murder victims.

Cindy and George Anthony face constant criticism for choosing to support Casey. After telling investigators about Casey's lies, how she stole from the family and even from Caylee's piggy bank, the Anthonys are now dodging questions about whether they fault Casey for anything at all.

The Anthonys appeared on national television for the second day in a row Thursday to talk about their daughter Casey.

"She'd grab my face and go, 'CC I love you.' That's the type of child she was," said Cindy.

"How can we? We don't know what she's been through. I don't know what that girl has been through. George and I are living the same nightmare," Cindy said.

Focusing more attention on themselves, rather than on Caylee is another issue that victims' advocates in Central Florida claim they are outraged over.

"I wrote suicide notes back in July and August. No one knows that," said Cindy.

In July and August the Anthonys were insisting that Caylee was alive. The Anthonys say they don't know what happened to Caylee and say they can't ask Casey certain questions. That may be a sign they know she has the answers, but still they say they give her unwavering support.

"No matter what. That's still our daughter. No matter what," George said.

George says he wants to be a victim's advocate, helping the families of missing or murdered loved ones in Caylee's memory.

However, some advocates are offended by his actions because someone is already under arrest for Caylee's murder. Many of those victim advocates said they don't want his help.

They say the Anthonys have damaged the progress made for victims' rights and for missing person's cases.

Claire fielding's daughter Debra was kidnapped, raped and murdered in April of 2000 in downtown Orlando. She and others believe what brought Caylee here is very different and that George and Cindy Anthony knew that from the beginning.

"I want to talk to more people about that kind of stuff. You can't give up. Even though the days get very hard for you, there are people to talk to besides your own family," said George Anthony.

George Anthony showed up in Putnam County saying he was there to help Haleigh Cummings' family, even though he had told a judge he was too depressed to face a court hearing at that time.

"To me, this whole thing with the Anthonys, it's like a big circus and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," said Fielding.

Fielding is working with the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide in Orange County, a well-established group that quietly helps victims' families.

She says she is disgusted with the Anthonys' network TV appearances and their overtures about helping others.

"If Casey didn't do it somebody did. Why are you not out there instead of going on national television to publicizing whatever it is you want to publicize?" said Fielding.

Casey's next court appearance is on May 28, when her lawyer will try to block the release of her videotaped reaction after she learned Caylee's remains had been found.

(credit to Cappuccino)
I just wanted to say its about time the news covers this angle of the case.  Enough of the kissy face to Cindy and George!  Lets get to the underlining issues here that have created this circus and confront them about it. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »

I'm curious about Baez and his interview later tonight. 
Wonder what words of wisdom he'll put forth. 

There were 4 scenarios right, let's see:

"I like big butts and I cannot lie." 

"The nanny did it and then she evaporated. Poof!" 

"Some guy who died in a car accident a few months ago did it." 

"Cindy, George, Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, Kronk, and Williams were all in on it together. Don't ask me how. I'm not that smart." 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2009, 02:52:35 PM »

Hey, what in the heck???  I fell asleep in the last cage, woke up on page 107, went to Klaas' new cage, tried to make a post and got rejected.

That happened to me also! I logged off, tried to nap (darn phone!) then went to my last page and it said I wasn't allowed. So I figured Sister Perpetuella had given me the big red button...then went back out and came in thru the front door, very relieved!

Klaas, thanks for putting Caylee's pic on the first post.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2009, 02:53:50 PM »

did that to me with the Caylee thread. thought I did something wrong             

OK we were frozen too...Alls good to go now

I keep getting booted!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I fixed the link in the last thread so it comes here. I do not know what the MOD thread is so I can't fix that one, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »

I wrote several emails yesterday to try to stop the appearance of George and Cindy.  I just stated the facts of the case and the fact that the A's lie, lie, lie and coverup for their daughter.  I also pointed out that they don't mention Caylee but it is about them and what they want and need.  Never threatening or hateful just pointed and maybe a bit angry.  This family has made me so angry because they are so fake and disgusting.  I cannot abide liars.  Good morning to all you monkeys.  After reading the posts over at WS I know why I am proudly a monkey.  Jeez they are so controlling just like ms. cindy.  Anyway better get back to work. 

My email was nice, too.     I have a feeling all the emails/letters from the SM members were polite.
I was not rude either.  I simply said that I had all respect for them and did not think that they would want to have speakers who have such a negative following.  I also made mention that they might sell more tickets if they removed the liars....but that was just my take on it.  I did not receive any reply back.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2009, 02:55:57 PM »

That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/Selina_catz/emoticons/thbash.gif
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2009, 02:58:25 PM »

From quote reduction to thread changes....Tevye you are getting good!
Ya, I just need a little glue, to make my thread "sticky" (whew, I'm never gonna do THAT again! I think we lost JSM...she's probably stuck on the "you don't have access page", poor thing.)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »

We need to get Morgan and Cindy together again, and get them going like Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"

Morgan:  Are you telling me the truth?
Cindy:  You can't handle the truth!
Morgan:  Did your daughter kill Caylee?
Cindy:  You're damn right she did!

Case closed.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »

"Cindy, George, Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, Kronk, and Williams were all in on it together. Don't ask me how. I'm not that smart." 

TOO FUNNY!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »

That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/Selina_catz/emoticons/thbash.gif

I can forgive you for that, as this is not one of my better ones.  But stay around long enough and you too will come to "despise" my better work.  Welcome to the planet of the apes.

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2009, 03:02:23 PM »

We need to get Morgan and Cindy together again, and get them going like Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"

Case closed.   

ITA He could probably work her over to admit all without her even realizing it...the depositions were a glimmer of what he can do...I have much respect for that man!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »

Cindy Anthony to detective: Casey must have had help

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    1:25 PM EDT, April 23, 2009

On July 23, one day after an investigator publicly disclosed the startling details surrounding Caylee Marie Anthony's disappearance -- and suggested she might have been dead -- the toddler's grandmother left a detective a lengthy voicemail.

In the message left for Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen, Cindy Anthony said her daughter Casey Anthony "had to have had help no matter what you think the scenario might be." Listen to the message here.

"There are people that know information," she said.

Cindy Anthony's voicemail, which was recorded and turned over to prosecutors, was recently released by the State Attorney's Office.

She left the message the day after a detective testified at Casey Anthony's lengthy bond hearing, in which he disclosed Casey's car reeked of death, and strands of hair, a mysterious stain and bits of dirt were found in the trunk.

Anthony asked that detectives look at other things brought to their attention, including a photo of Caylee that was taken at her supposed baby-sitter's apartment.

"I got the feeling yesterday, you know, you guys have already wasted a lot of time trying to point fingers at Casey…." Cindy Anthony said.

"There's a lot of people out there that feel that you guys are starting to lose focus of finding Caylee. I do want to be working with you guys and I don't want to work against you."

In the more than three-minute voicemail, Anthony also talked about her ailing parents and said she wanted to talk to detectives with her husband George Anthony and son Lee Anthony "to clear the air on some things."   She continues this rant as we all witnessed in her OCSO interview

Hmmm why does it seem that the entire media is dancing around that Cindy flat out threatened Sgt Allen with what she would do??     http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-cindy-anthony-voicemail-042309,0,2072020.mp3file

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-voicemail-042309,0,184066.story

In that message she eludes to no matter what he scenario is that Casey had to have help....WHAT    is that not an admission of sorts, yes it is.   This woman is going to single handly have Casey   DEAD WOMAN WALKING

If Casey had help, it would have been someone within her family. 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2009, 03:07:19 PM »

I'm also figuring that he is going to be talking, because whatever is in the doc dump must be pretty good. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »

Case closed.   
  Skip Morgan, just put her in front of Capp.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.