April 30, 2024, 03:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299329 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2009, 03:21:31 PM »

I wrote several emails yesterday to try to stop the appearance of George and Cindy.  I just stated the facts of the case and the fact that the A's lie, lie, lie and coverup for their daughter.  I also pointed out that they don't mention Caylee but it is about them and what they want and need.  Never threatening or hateful just pointed and maybe a bit angry.  This family has made me so angry because they are so fake and disgusting.  I cannot abide liars.  Good morning to all you monkeys.  After reading the posts over at WS I know why I am proudly a monkey.  Jeez they are so controlling just like ms. cindy.  Anyway better get back to work. 

My email was nice, too.     I have a feeling all the emails/letters from the SM members were polite.
I was not rude either.  I simply said that I had all respect for them and did not think that they would want to have speakers who have such a negative following.  I also made mention that they might sell more tickets if they removed the liars....but that was just my take on it.  I did not receive any reply back.

My letter was also very nice...and I didn't get a reply either.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »

Oprah got Maddie's parents...
McCanns to show Oprah how missing Maddy may look now
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/mccanns-to-show-oprah-how-missing-maddy-may-look-now-1716688.html?r=RSS

*I FIXED the link in the last page of the last thread. It should be fine now.
Good job Oprah, better choice there.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »

The earlier pics of Caylee she looked happy and healthy. The later pics of Caylee, she looked like she lost her excitement for life, and looked unhealthy to me. I think it was very obvious, did George and Cindy not see that? How sad for a two and a half year old child, to have a look of no excitement on her face.
I agree NRCG, her color went from pretty pinky to an almost greyish color too it seems from the photos.  I think to physically see this, like George and Cindy MUST have if they were as attentive as they claim, and to not do anything about it is ALMOST AS BAD as what Casey has done.  To ignore it was just as bad as condoning it.

Yep, it was failure to protect. Or just plain old FAILURE on their parts.

Compare:

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »

I wasn't rude either, I'm also wondering if some of those people over at Topix had something to do with the threats, some of the people over there get very carried away.
You are right!  They are almost as psycho as those at CnG! (I said almost, no one is as bad as those morons at CnG)

I've seen the reference CnG and thought it stood for CA & GA but now I think, is that some website?
It is a disgruntled and disturbed banned monkeys website where they bash Klaas and fellow posters.  More info can be found in Musings.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2009, 03:23:40 PM »

Such a SWEET BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope I didn't over do it...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2009, 03:24:38 PM »

AMEN!  I think some people in the media got smart and started doing some research!!  About time!!  Blink needs to give classes to the media on how to research before sticking foot in mouth!!
I agree!!  Between Kathi Belich and Blink we could have some major news going on.  They need to join forces!!  Blink is my new girl crush....I HEART BLINK!!! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2009, 03:24:40 PM »

We need to get Morgan and Cindy together again, and get them going like Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"

Morgan:  Are you telling me the truth?
Cindy:  You can't handle the truth!
Morgan:  Did your daughter kill Caylee?
Cindy:  You're damn right she did!

Case closed.   

ITA He could probably work her over to admit all without her even realizing it...the depositions were a glimmer of what he can do...I have much respect for that man!
Can you imagine what the State Attorney is going to do to them???  While I agree 100% that Morgan is very good at what he does, with all the evidence and information that the SA has, we may just watch Cindy sh*t so many bricks she walks away from the stand leaving a colonial style home in her place.
ROFL - with a triple chimney and window boxes
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »

The earlier pics of Caylee she looked happy and healthy. The later pics of Caylee, she looked like she lost her excitement for life, and looked unhealthy to me. I think it was very obvious, did George and Cindy not see that? How sad for a two and a half year old child, to have a look of no excitement on her face.
I agree NRCG, her color went from pretty pinky to an almost greyish color too it seems from the photos.  I think to physically see this, like George and Cindy MUST have if they were as attentive as they claim, and to not do anything about it is ALMOST AS BAD as what Casey has done.  To ignore it was just as bad as condoning it.

Compare:

Yup we discussed this before - eyes sunken in, way too much dark circle for a toddler aged child, the mark by her eye & her coloring is distinctively cast over by a greyish pale versus a perky healthy pink

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2009, 03:26:40 PM »

Good Afternoon All....so I guess there was no doc dump today, huh? BUMMER!!

Denise

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »

I also wonder if Caylee had been drugged over a period of time and if that could have contributed to the dark circles and overall difference in her appearance?

Compare:

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »

Such a SWEET BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope I didn't over do it...

You could never over-do it with photo's of Caylee.
I definantly see a skin tone change between her earlier pictures and her later ones.  She looks pastey and gray in her later photos, she looks healthy and "tan" in her earlier ones.  Her later ones skin tone reminds me of those from a nursing home that are ill and on more medications food.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »

Hey monkeys!

2 open cages .. what to do?!  LOL

Glad I found you all Wink

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »

I wrote several emails yesterday to try to stop the appearance of George and Cindy.  I just stated the facts of the case and the fact that the A's lie, lie, lie and coverup for their daughter.  I also pointed out that they don't mention Caylee but it is about them and what they want and need.  Never threatening or hateful just pointed and maybe a bit angry.  This family has made me so angry because they are so fake and disgusting.  I cannot abide liars.  Good morning to all you monkeys.  After reading the posts over at WS I know why I am proudly a monkey.  Jeez they are so controlling just like ms. cindy.  Anyway better get back to work. 

My email was nice, too.     I have a feeling all the emails/letters from the SM members were polite.

My emails were nice too,I wouldn't sink to the level of the Anthonys.
I think alot of things about them,but I wouldn't humiliate myself by being an azz.

Lets not forget TG post to her WS members about the bad e-mails sent by WS members...

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2009, 03:28:01 PM »

Compare:

Yup we discussed this before - eyes sunken in, way too much dark circle for a toddler aged child, the mark by her eye & her coloring is distinctively cast over by a greyish pale versus a perky healthy pink

Aww just breaks my heart to think what that baby endured at the hands of her murder before that fateful day 

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

When my dad was still alive he had heart probs.  Right before he would have major heart attacks he would get that grey look too.  I think it could be a sign of lack of oxygen which might be attributed to alleged chloroform abuse. 

BTW its been awhile monkeys, any thing crazy happen lately and when are the new doc dumps due?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »

Denise

Apparently, not.

By the way, glad2binKY: You have a post from me at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg781140#msg781140

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2009, 03:29:16 PM »

They can not argue that it is the lighting either, Casey's skin tone comes out normal in that photo.  I know we have been over this all before, but it just amazes me that there were signs of abuse, yet Cindy and George sat back and did nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »

Denise
Not that I know of.  Where is QM with her dance??

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

Just 1 more for now...
I ADORE THIS 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2009, 03:31:38 PM »

Yea I know Glad, its so heartbreaking...its just beyond words to describe the contempt I have for adults that make children victims due to their behavior, neglect, selfishness...on and on

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.