April 27, 2024, 11:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299126 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: April 23, 2009, 04:53:05 PM »

Just curious since we are on potty training talk. Im still wondering if the pull-up they found with Caylee was a regular pull-up for potty training or a swimmer pull-up? you know how they have the ones that are used in pools these days?
That's a good question, I don't think I've ever seen anything about that.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: April 23, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »

Hey Blink!
How do you do...I have had your site bookmarked for a while now!
Thanks for the info!
Just wanted to say HI! 

Thanks Lone Monkey, very kind.

Welcome to the Cage!
B

Blink, we need somebody to shake the tree. Is there any more tidbits you can share?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: April 23, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »

Just curious since we are on potty training talk. Im still wondering if the pull-up they found with Caylee was a regular pull-up for potty training or a swimmer pull-up? you know how they have the ones that are used in pools these days?

I would think that a swimmer one would be chemically different in a way than a regular pull -up. Ofcourse a swimmer one would ofcourse point  the direction to the pool.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: April 23, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »

I am wondering now about all the interest on the news about Spindy's voice mail to John Allen in July. We heard that audio in the last doc dump, didn't we????

yuppers... what Im amazed at is the media isnt picking up on Cindy making threats of sorts to Sgt Allen in that ranting voice mail.   I think the main point of why she called was to say if they didnt so such and such as Cindy wanted she would take things to the media.    She was also still miffed that detectives in the normal course of their procedural jobs told her that they would have to speak to her parents on pertinent information regarding the case -- she didnt give a rats behind about their health, she didnt want the truth to come out about Casey stealing her grandparents money, etc. etc. and so on

She's such a lying manipulative self-absorbed witch with a capital B!/color]

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: April 23, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »

I have also wondered if the trials of potty training got to Casey and she flipped out killing Caylee.  Some folks cannot handle that aspect of child rearing and go to extremes to get their child potty trained.  Has this ever been discussed?

I don't know if it has been discussed or not but here's my 2 cents. 

I had the worst potty training experience with my son.  It took over a year and even now we still have issues!  It is a trying thing to get thru and I cried many tears over it.  I never wanted to kill him though. 

Personally, I don't think slore spent enought time paying any attention to Caylee to even let it bother her.  If Caylee had accidents, which I'm sure she had many as any child does who is going thru that time in their life, I would tend to believe that slore would just wait until someone else came along (CA) and fixed the problem. 

JMO, lovinlife
I can see how this can become a big issue. My youngest daughter, would not potty train, I tried everything, she was afraid of the toilet  and when she finally at the age of three would sit on it, every piece of clothing even hair ties would have to come off, or she wouldn't sit on the toilet. So, I can see how someone might flip from toilet training. I don't think Casey took that much time in trying to potty train Caylee.
Where's AKmom?  I bet she has lots of input on this issue, bless her heart!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2009, 04:58:52 PM »

But Capp - touche or too-shay as you spell it, means a contradicting but valid point ------ I was not contradicting you, I was re-enforcing your post !!!!!!
too shay or not too shay...is that your question?   

I shave daily personally, I am a stuble bigot, thanks for asking Dolce. Although when I looked like you I got help Smile

teehee
My humor on the technical failed again - must be nap time.  Back later!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2009, 05:00:21 PM »

I would think that a swimmer one would be chemically different in a way than a regular pull -up. Ofcourse a swimmer one would ofcourse point  the direction to the pool.
That's true, and since Cindy supposedly had Caylee in the pool after visiting the nursing home, the fight with Casey could have happened right after they got out of the pool, and Casey left with Caylee she could have still been wearing the swim pull up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2009, 05:00:46 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/23/caseycaylee-anthony-case-cindy-anthony-casey-had-to-have-help/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: Cindy Anthony “Casey Had To Have Help”[/b]
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2009, 05:02:00 PM »

I have also wondered if the trials of potty training got to Casey and she flipped out killing Caylee.  Some folks cannot handle that aspect of child rearing and go to extremes to get their child potty trained.  Has this ever been discussed?

I had the worst potty training experience with my son.  It took over a year and even now we still have issues!  It is a trying thing to get thru and I cried many tears over it.  I never wanted to kill him though. 

Personally, I don't think slore spent enought time paying any attention to Caylee to even let it bother her.  If Caylee had accidents, which I'm sure she had many as any child does who is going thru that time in their life, I would tend to believe that slore would just wait until someone else came along (CA) and fixed the problem. 

JMO, lovinlife
I can see how this can become a big issue. My youngest daughter, would not potty train, I tried everything, she was afraid of the toilet  and when she finally at the age of three would sit on it, every piece of clothing even hair ties would have to come off, or she wouldn't sit on the toilet. So, I can see how someone might flip from toilet training. I don't think Casey took that much time in trying to potty train Caylee.
Where's AKmom?  I bet she has lots of input on this issue, bless her heart!
I bet she does with 12 kids.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2009, 05:02:11 PM »

That is an excellent question! It may have been too degraded to tell,I'm not sure. It would help pipoint the time of death. I get so angry with KC as I type this.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2009, 05:05:44 PM »

That's true, and since Cindy supposedly had Caylee in the pool after visiting the nursing home, the fight with Casey could have happened right after they got out of the pool, and Casey left with Caylee she could have still been wearing the swim pull up.
They work better than regular diapers but not really that great.  They still fill with water.  Not something you'd like your child to be sitting in for a long period of time.  But with this group, who knows?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »

Hopefully LE looked into the type of pullup it was.
I still have a hard time clearing CA from involvement in what happened to Caylee. Simply because shes been so harsh to LE from the get go. Pointing her finger at everyone and anyone she can blame. Often when LE sees this type of behavior happen often the person making a whole lot of noise is involved in the crime in some way or form.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 23, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/23/caseycaylee-anthony-case-cindy-anthony-casey-had-to-have-help/

Thanks, the whole voice mail was like one long sentence 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 23, 2009, 05:11:26 PM »

JMO, lovinlife

I agree Lovin'

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: April 23, 2009, 05:14:12 PM »

What I remember about the swimmy pullups is that they are not meant to hold much water (for obvious reasons). I made the mistake once of leaving one on when my 5yo was little, and lets just say it all leaked out. The regular kind will hold alot, and just expand as they get wet. Even they have there limits too of course, but the swimmies don't hold in the water, they are also much thinner too.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 23, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thanks Klaas. Now I see, we had the transcripts and not the audio clip. Cleared that up. I refuse to listen to it though.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 23, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »

JMO, lovinlife

My little grandson wanted to used tee tee pads like the puppies.
Now that was interesting explaining why puppies can use paper,but not so much us human. I kinda miss those crazy times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #297 on: April 23, 2009, 05:17:19 PM »

What I remember about the swimmy pullups is that they are not meant to hold much water (for obvious reasons). I made the mistake once of leaving one on when my 5yo was little, and lets just say it all leaked out. The regular kind will hold alot, and just expand as they get wet. Even they have there limits too of course, but the swimmies don't hold in the water, they are also much thinner too.

I think they are meant for catching poo, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 23, 2009, 05:18:15 PM »

Yes.That's interesting.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: April 23, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thanks, the whole voice mail was like one long sentence 

Are you saying she would take the run-on sentence title away from News Junkie?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.