May 01, 2024, 08:25:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299505 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: April 23, 2009, 11:30:56 PM »

WESH is reporting the phone call again to Allen about how Cindy says Casey didn't act alone.

Experts say G&C are in the minority in thinking Casey is innocent.

Baez:  Not just represents Casey, but represents the innocence (oh please!)

Kealing:  You would expect Baez to say she can go free. Beaz "wait until you have heard the whole story"

Aubrey Jewitt:  Stick a fork in Casey she is done, that is what the public thinks

Baez: what happened in the woods is critical

Why Casey can go free

Reason number 1 - No Cause of Death - Baez says there is so much that is unknown. they don't know how or when caylee passed away

Reason 2 -  no eyewhitness testimony to Caylees death. Baez,

Number 3 -No tie to remains

number -4  no Forensic evidence baez going to attack the hair in the trunk, then saying Lee found the hairs w/no decomp, the air samples....science not proved in the air sample test

Lamar told Kealing they don't respond to anything outside the courtroom

Continued tomorrow night

Thanks Fl Beagle Mom! I'm impressed. Do you do that for a living??

Yeah Bobo, no ties to the remains. What about the soil and decomp poss on Crazy's shoes??

What about the forensics in the hair???

What about the death ring on the hair in the trunk???

Well yeah, nobody saw Crasey sneekily kill Caylee. She's Crazy but not stupid.

Well Bobo, who do you think killed Caylee. Got proof???

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: April 23, 2009, 11:31:35 PM »

WESH is reporting the phone call again to Allen about how Cindy says Casey didn't act alone.

Kealing:  You would expect Baez to say she can go free. Beaz "wait until you have heard the whole story"

Aubrey Jewitt:  Stick a fork in Casey she is done, that is what the public thinks

Why Casey can go free

Reason number 1 - No Cause of Death - Baez says there is so much that is unknown. they don't know how or when caylee passed away

number -4  no Forensic evidence baez going to attack the hair in the trunk, then saying Lee found the hairs w/no decomp, the air samples....science not proved in the air sample test

Continued tomorrow night

Thanks FLBM.... Welll hmmm isn't that interesting....that last part about Lamar jogged my memory..... wasn't it Biass himself who said " I am not going to try this case in public"? He is ruining KCs chance of a fair trial just like the Ants are!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: April 23, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »

To top this whole crazy day off, JVM just had the nerve to make fun of Dog the bounty hunters MULLET!!!!!    

What is the world coming too! 
  You are kidding Leroy? She made fun of a mullet? 
Where is NewsJunkie with here pot and kettle!!
JANE - let me draw you a pic!   
Sorry, was watching the tube! LOL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: April 23, 2009, 11:32:21 PM »

Why Casey can go free

Continued tomorrow night

Thank you for this recap!!!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 23, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »

Waste, huge waste!

Yea, it wasn't much info. all day and mostly during the news hours 4-6pm, it was all hype from WESH and WKMG... I didn't learn anything from tonight's interview with Baez. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: April 23, 2009, 11:34:30 PM »

O/T..Again..sorry...but how do I know if ppl answered my posts without reading ALL the posts since I left? Is there an EASY way or just LUCK of finding it?? 
Thanks for being patient, I just dont want ppl to think I'm ignoring them if I dont answer back.
Thanks!
Denise

I usually just read backwards. Sometimes I open two window to keep current. I read back with one, and flip back to the current one. Whatever works.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #786 on: April 23, 2009, 11:35:02 PM »

Good late evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all the New Monkeys! I have been reading like crazy to catch up. I think everyone in the county decided to visit today.

Could the tool expert have anything to do with the scratch or dent that was in Casey's trunk and the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor? And D. Casey did say he went back a third time that was not video taped. Hummmmm!

Hi Darla  .  Man I keep forgettin' 'bout the shovel.  That'd be one tool that an  for which expert'd be needed.  Maybe some marks it left here, there, and everywhere.  I cannot imagine the killer was adept at using such a tool and it might prove to be great evidence--esp. considering the soil samples that were hopefully left on it.

Such experts might be needed as described on one of the tv shows.   But they didn't bring up the shovel.  So hats off to Miss Darla.   salut   Also mentioned was that some "tool" experts cross-train w/ballistics training.

Foggy

Hi Foggy, Good to see you.

Baez is full of BS. We all know how Caylee died. She was murdered. She did not die of natural causes and she sure did not put duct tape around her head and mouth then put herself in two bags and a laundry hamper and take herself around the corner to the woods. GMAB.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: April 23, 2009, 11:37:43 PM »

Why Casey can go free

Continued tomorrow night
WOW!! I have so much to argue about ALL of those points but am so mad I cant type!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: April 23, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »

O/T..Again..sorry...but how do I know if ppl answered my posts without reading ALL the posts since I left? Is there an EASY way or just LUCK of finding it?? 
Thanks for being patient, I just dont want ppl to think I'm ignoring them if I dont answer back.
Thanks!
Denise

I usually just read backwards. Sometimes I open two window to keep current. I read back with one, and flip back to the current one. Whatever works.
I'm sooo overwhelmed trying to keep up!! LOL

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: April 23, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »

Good evening Monkeys and Guests,

Just caught a snippet of morning show.  I think GA is going under the bus.  Can't recall exact words but CA said something about not knowing what KC'd been through, then referred to what's GA's been through, then it seemed like an afterthought that she added the bit about the suicidal thoughts. 

Foggy

I think she did that cause GA was getting a smidgen of sympathy and she wanted the interviewer to feel sorry for her....she's a one-upper, like mother like daughter

ITA that she did it for sympathy because she has to know how much she is despised & disrespected.    They know they have been caught in lies, so they have to lie about their lies now.  She made another grave error with this claim..at the time she claims to have been suicidal she was planning a birthday party for when Caylee returned home, she was adamantly insisting that Caylee was alive...that is NOT the time you have suicidal tendencies but rather you fight all the day long in the hopes you are right.

Maybe all one has to do in regards to the Anthonys is realize that other family members of missing/murdered children did not need their attorneys by their side for every statement they made since their granddaughter's remains were discovered.    Did John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Jennifer Keese's parents, Elizabeth Smart's parents  on and on and unfortunately on...sigh

In part I agree with you both but color me crazy but honestly I think neither of them give a rats azz what's going to happen to kc. I really believe in my heart that every move they make right now and in the future has to do with changing public perception regarding themselves. They NEED to get the ball rolling for their new foundation.  How can they reach deep in their black souls and find all this compassion for kc? They were teetering on the edge of booting her out right before the murder. They obviously loved Caylee, so now they're in a desparate bid to try and convince the public that they unconditionally love kc. I'm not buying it.

Their foundation is their entire future. It's the golden goose that fell into their lives because of Caylee's death. You could parallel what they're doing right now to "working". In order to appear as caring, compassionate people (which by nature they are not) they need to try to act like the other prominent spokespersons and advocates. They're too far afield from being that way that this moronic sing-song blab over and over about their undying love is a turn off for true justice seekers, the very ones they're trying to woo for support and validation for the charity .  I do not think they are capable of really loving anyone aside from themselves and they are in lust with fame and fortune.   IMO

H Monkeys: I'm way too far behind to catch up, but wanted to state that I totally agree with this!  Hope everyone is having a blast!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: April 23, 2009, 11:38:58 PM »

Many years ago I did    Now I have a DVR and pause often 

Baez accuses the prosection of going public, and look at him..

During NG she played the video of Cindy yelling to Zenaida about her C Gonzale rant... Cindy looked evil and spiteful. All I saw on her was hate.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: April 23, 2009, 11:40:01 PM »

Good late evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all the New Monkeys! I have been reading like crazy to catch up. I think everyone in the county decided to visit today.

Could the tool expert have anything to do with the scratch or dent that was in Casey's trunk and the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor? And D. Casey did say he went back a third time that was not video taped. Hummmmm!

Hi Darla  .  Man I keep forgettin' 'bout the shovel.  That'd be one tool that an  for which expert'd be needed.  Maybe some marks it left here, there, and everywhere.  I cannot imagine the killer was adept at using such a tool and it might prove to be great evidence--esp. considering the soil samples that were hopefully left on it.

Such experts might be needed as described on one of the tv shows.   But they didn't bring up the shovel.  So hats off to Miss Darla.   salut   Also mentioned was that some "tool" experts cross-train w/ballistics training.

Foggy

Baez is full of BS. We all know how Caylee died. She was murdered. She did not die of natural causes and she sure did not put duct tape around her head and mouth then put herself in two bags and a laundry hamper and take herself around the corner to the woods. GMAB.
I have always tried not to use the word HATE..but I REALLY hate Baez and all the A's involved in this case!!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: April 23, 2009, 11:40:22 PM »

well that was a total bust. Wesh dropped the ball.     

Now hold on...Baez said what happened in the woods is pivotal/critical (no pun intended)?  What, did KC take Caylee for a walk around her pet graveyard to pay their respects, saw the rattlesnake bite Caylee, killed the snake (w/the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor perhaps?) that had already fatally bitten Caylee so KC treated Caylee like one of her late pets?  And what...had the heart sticker and duct tape on hand and the borrowed shovel (of course)?

I've gotta re-read what you heard from the interview.  But I don't think it was necessarily a bust based on what I've just read here. 

Foggy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 23, 2009, 11:41:22 PM »

Thank you Fl Beagle for transcribing the interview, very much appreciated!

As for Bozo, "the defender of the innocence" yea right   Beep beep...put on the brakes there Bozo I wouldnt be too sure about "no ties to remains" and very possibly cause of death and call it what it is putz, Caylee did NOT :"pass away" she was murdered.  O sure fight the forensics....good luck with that but I agree with Jewitt

STICK A FORK IN CASEY SHE IS DONE! & not due to public opinion but the overwhelming circumstantial & forensic evidence thus far disclosed & the stupidity of her family's constant contradictions & flat out lies.   Bottom line 31 days this monster didnt report her child missing, she yelled on the 911 call she had nothing to say about it and when asked by her brother why she didnt report to LE or her family...wait for it

Clencher  "Maybe I'm just a spiteful B!tch"

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #794 on: April 23, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »

Why Casey can go free

Continued tomorrow night

Thank you for this recap!!!
yes.. Thank you for the recap.. I marked what caught my attention... sooo, bozo is going to try to refute the forensics in this case, the very forensics he says do not exist.. smooth move exlax bozo...

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: April 23, 2009, 11:42:40 PM »

Now hold on...Baez said what happened in the woods is pivotal/critical (no pun intended)?  What, did KC take Caylee for a walk around her pet graveyard to pay their respects, saw the rattlesnake bite Caylee, killed the snake (w/the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor perhaps?) that had already fatally bitten Caylee so KC treated Caylee like one of her late pets?  And what...had the heart sticker and duct tape on hand and the borrowed shovel (of course)?

I've gotta re-read what you heard from the interview.  But I don't think it was necessarily a bust based on what I've just read here. 

Foggy

I wrote that before I got the report. His woods comment is interesting. When was the snake found again?
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: April 23, 2009, 11:42:43 PM »

One last thought after reading a bit from yesterday:

Monkeys and B and AKMOM rock!!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 23, 2009, 11:43:47 PM »

Many years ago I did    Now I have a DVR and pause often 

Baez accuses the prosection of going public, and look at him..

During NG she played the video of Cindy yelling to Zenaida about her C Gonzale rant... Cindy looked evil and spiteful. All I saw on her was hate.
Spindy is evil and spiteful. Uggh!

Good job!

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: April 23, 2009, 11:45:08 PM »

Foggy

I have always tried not to use the word HATE..but I REALLY hate Baez and all the A's involved in this case!!
WHEW..I need to take a speed reading course..I cant keep up with the reading and try to respond! lol *hold all Ky jokes!! Just kiddin..I can take the "hillbilly jokes" BUT.. I graduated AND EVERYTHING  ..Althought I DONT wear shoes most of the time!! LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: April 23, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »

Foggy

I wrote that before I got the report. His woods comment is interesting. When was the snake found again?

In August.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.