May 01, 2024, 10:03:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299535 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #800 on: April 23, 2009, 11:46:49 PM »

well that was a total bust. Wesh dropped the ball.     

Now hold on...Baez said what happened in the woods is pivotal/critical (no pun intended)?  What, did KC take Caylee for a walk around her pet graveyard to pay their respects, saw the rattlesnake bite Caylee, killed the snake (w/the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor perhaps?) that had already fatally bitten Caylee so KC treated Caylee like one of her late pets?  And what...had the heart sticker and duct tape on hand and the borrowed shovel (of course)?

I've gotta re-read what you heard from the interview.  But I don't think it was necessarily a bust based on what I've just read here. 

Foggy

I wrote that before I got the report. His woods comment is interesting. When was the snake found again?

That is interesting..hmm so what did happen in the woods bozo...

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: April 23, 2009, 11:47:59 PM »

I watched the A's AGAIN (from the early show yest and today) WOW...they are just bold face LIARS!!! I cant even express how angry they make me!!! 

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: April 23, 2009, 11:48:14 PM »

LP..........serious confrontation between Casey and George in her room........Cindy and GA's friend, Jim had to physically pull George out of there. It was loud enough that people outside heard it too. I think this was when LP bailed Casey out.

That is a true statement, and yes they heard it outside

Good evening, monkeys!!

I wonder if the incident above was the time that George left and stayed away overnight to cool down after arguing with Casey.  I bet he was trying to make Casey tell him where Caylee was.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: April 23, 2009, 11:49:13 PM »

Thanks Miss Capp, but I'm on dial-up.  And the air card my husband promised me'd make my cyber time so much more addictive (ha ha) won't work on my laptop.  But I'm gonna save these links.  Thanks again.

Foggy
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: April 23, 2009, 11:49:27 PM »

Now hold on...Baez said what happened in the woods is pivotal/critical (no pun intended)?  What, did KC take Caylee for a walk around her pet graveyard to pay their respects, saw the rattlesnake bite Caylee, killed the snake (w/the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor perhaps?) that had already fatally bitten Caylee so KC treated Caylee like one of her late pets?  And what...had the heart sticker and duct tape on hand and the borrowed shovel (of course)?

I've gotta re-read what you heard from the interview.  But I don't think it was necessarily a bust based on what I've just read here. 

Foggy

I wrote that before I got the report. His woods comment is interesting. When was the snake found again?

That is interesting..hmm so what did happen in the woods bozo...

So the Baez interview was short and SWEET? OMG...Wesh should have been TOUGH on him!!! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 23, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »

One last thought after reading a bit from yesterday:

Monkeys and B and AKMOM rock!!

I agree!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: April 23, 2009, 11:50:42 PM »

Foggy

Whenever Baez speaks out it's never really a bust because he ignorantly exposes his line of thinking and confirms that he is inadeque to be handling this................but since he's too greedy and narcissistic to give the case a real defense , oh well....

He seems to think that unless by some divine miracle she was videotaped committing the murder, she will be exonorated. My thought is ........truly if this much known evidence were stacked against a perp accused of killing his loved one, would he really waver in his conviction of their guilt? 
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: April 23, 2009, 11:53:13 PM »

LP..........serious confrontation between Casey and George in her room........Cindy and GA's friend, Jim had to physically pull George out of there. It was loud enough that people outside heard it too. I think this was when LP bailed Casey out.

Good evening, monkeys!!

I wonder if the incident above was the time that George left and stayed away overnight to cool down after arguing with Casey.  I bet he was trying to make Casey tell him where Caylee was.

Hi puzzler,
I was so mad when GA said, "no, I never talked to Casey about what happened except for the 13th of july" BULLPOOP!! You know that family was screaming and yelling at each other cause they KNEW Casey was lying and they KNEW that sweet baby was already dead! THEY MAKE ME SOOOO SICK!!
Denise

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: April 23, 2009, 11:53:37 PM »

Lordy- I cant keep up with the night crew..
A comment from blinkoncrime.com to share regarding Cindy voice mail.. Hilarious

I remember how pathetic I thought it was back when this recording was made that CA was under the assumption that she was running the investigation. I would never dream of calling the co-lead investigator in my grandchild’s murder case and threaten him. She tells him that either he can look at this or she will go to the media.

I hope that when the trial is over and they no longer need the A’s testimony that they arrest them all on the way out of the courthouse. I also hope they resist arrest and have to be pepper sprayed and end up with a few knots on their thick heads.

I found where Cindy got the new eyebrow template.

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/looney-tunes-icons-by-sykonist/Gossamer-Angry-icon.html

My response:
OMFG, this is what is wrong with our relationship. I am A G A I N in another area of the house, my office, deep hen cackling through the fist in my mouth and Mr. Blink is jealous of RED RANGER. I thought we talked about this..
Blink

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #809 on: April 23, 2009, 11:54:57 PM »

Waste, huge waste!

Yea, it wasn't much info. all day and mostly during the news hours 4-6pm, it was all hype from WESH and WKMG... I didn't learn anything from tonight's interview with Baez. 
Sorry, I forgot my manners. Thanks so much for the notes. Good job!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: April 23, 2009, 11:55:01 PM »

Foggy

Whenever Baez speaks out it's never really a bust because he ignorantly exposes his line of thinking and confirms that he is inadeque to be handling this................but since he's too greedy and narcissistic to give the case a real defense , oh well....

He seems to think that unless by some divine miracle she was videotaped committing the murder, she will be exonorated. My thought is ........truly if this much known evidence were stacked against a perp accused of killing his loved one, would he really waver in his conviction of their guilt? 
Hi mizjay..I dont know how Baez sleeps at night!!!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: April 23, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »

STICK A FORK IN CASEY SHE IS DONE!
You know what scares me about this case is that I really thought the OJ case was a no brainer and I was as shocked as the next person when they read the not guilty verdict.  I thought they had great evidence in the OJ case, too, but still, he was found not guilty.  The prosecution better make sure every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted and then some.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: April 23, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »

One last thought after reading a bit from yesterday:

Monkeys and B and AKMOM rock!!

I agree!

Monkeys are the BEST!!!  I am humbled by being mentioned in the same sentence with Blink.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: April 23, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »

I remember how pathetic I thought it was back when this recording was made that CA was under the assumption that she was running the investigation. I would never dream of calling the co-lead investigator in my grandchild’s murder case and threaten him. She tells him that either he can look at this or she will go to the media.

I hope that when the trial is over and they no longer need the A’s testimony that they arrest them all on the way out of the courthouse. I also hope they resist arrest and have to be pepper sprayed and end up with a few knots on their thick heads.

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/looney-tunes-icons-by-sykonist/Gossamer-Angry-icon.html

My response:
OMFG, this is what is wrong with our relationship. I am A G A I N in another area of the house, my office, deep hen cackling through the fist in my mouth and Mr. Blink is jealous of RED RANGER. I thought we talked about this..
Blink

Conway better invest in a turbo boost for his chair........... they may all hop on for a quick getaway
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: April 23, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »

My response:
Blink

Howdy Blink,
They should ATLEAST be charged with MOVING THE CAR from the tow lot..PLUS A TON OF OTHER INCONSISTANCIES!! Put their butts in jail too...think they will????
Love ya, Blink...YOU ARE AWESOME!!
Denise

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: April 23, 2009, 11:59:46 PM »

My response:
Blink

Too too funny Blink!

On that high note & serious chuckle Im gonna wish you all a pleasant evening, cyas tomorrow MUAH!

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: April 24, 2009, 12:00:13 AM »

STICK A FORK IN CASEY SHE IS DONE!
You know what scares me about this case is that I really thought the OJ case was a no brainer and I was as shocked as the next person when they read the not guilty verdict.  I thought they had great evidence in the OJ case, too, but still, he was found not guilty.  The prosecution better make sure every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted and then some.

Bikerbev,
I've often thought about that too..I pray for Caylee's sake THAT doesnt happen!!!
Denise

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: April 24, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »

Good evening Monkeys and Guests,

Just caught a snippet of morning show.  I think GA is going under the bus.  Can't recall exact words but CA said something about not knowing what KC'd been through, then referred to what's GA's been through, then it seemed like an afterthought that she added the bit about the suicidal thoughts. 

Foggy

I think she did that cause GA was getting a smidgen of sympathy and she wanted the interviewer to feel sorry for her....she's a one-upper, like mother like daughter

ITA that she did it for sympathy because she has to know how much she is despised & disrespected.    They know they have been caught in lies, so they have to lie about their lies now.  She made another grave error with this claim..at the time she claims to have been suicidal she was planning a birthday party for when Caylee returned home, she was adamantly insisting that Caylee was alive...that is NOT the time you have suicidal tendencies but rather you fight all the day long in the hopes you are right.

Maybe all one has to do in regards to the Anthonys is realize that other family members of missing/murdered children did not need their attorneys by their side for every statement they made since their granddaughter's remains were discovered.    Did John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Jennifer Keese's parents, Elizabeth Smart's parents  on and on and unfortunately on...sigh

In part I agree with you both but color me crazy but honestly I think neither of them give a rats azz what's going to happen to kc. I really believe in my heart that every move they make right now and in the future has to do with changing public perception regarding themselves. They NEED to get the ball rolling for their new foundation.  How can they reach deep in their black souls and find all this compassion for kc? They were teetering on the edge of booting her out right before the murder. They obviously loved Caylee, so now they're in a desparate bid to try and convince the public that they unconditionally love kc. I'm not buying it.

Their foundation is their entire future. It's the golden goose that fell into their lives because of Caylee's death. You could parallel what they're doing right now to "working". In order to appear as caring, compassionate people (which by nature they are not) they need to try to act like the other prominent spokespersons and advocates. They're too far afield from being that way that this moronic sing-song blab over and over about their undying love is a turn off for true justice seekers, the very ones they're trying to woo for support and validation for the charity .  I do not think they are capable of really loving anyone aside from themselves and they are in lust with fame and fortune.   IMO

Yeah I agree in part.  But something really spooked me re that snippet I saw.  I think CA will kick GA under the bus.  It definately smacks of that deal (Machiavelli perhaps?) keep your friends close but your enemies closer.  I'm so sorry I can't recall what poster reminded me of that saying.

There is no love in that "home".  It'll be dog eat dog there before too much longer imho. 

Foggy
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: April 24, 2009, 12:00:59 AM »

My response:
Blink

Too too funny Blink!

On that high note & serious chuckle Im gonna wish you all a pleasant evening, cyas tomorrow MUAH!

Night Ms. Capp!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #819 on: April 24, 2009, 12:01:38 AM »

Good evening, monkeys!!

Hi puzzler,
I was so mad when GA said, "no, I never talked to Casey about what happened except for the 13th of july" BULLPOOP!! You know that family was screaming and yelling at each other cause they KNEW Casey was lying and they KNEW that sweet baby was already dead! THEY MAKE ME SOOOO SICK!!
Denise
  I thought it was the 15th when Caylee was reported.. George,George,George....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.