March 29, 2024, 12:39:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 297100 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: April 24, 2009, 12:20:21 AM »

Stupid JB is still going to try the nanny theory. Just wait and see. But I hate to tell him, he is mistaken about not knowing when she passed away or when she was placed in the woods. He must not watch Forensic Files. I have seen the guy from the body farm estimate a time of death on more than one occasion on bodies than were found several months later. One of them he got it down to within 15 minutes of the actual time the lady was murdered. Others within a day of actual death. And the plant life growing thru Caylee's lil bones will seal the deal.

Baez is a BAFOON!! He's in it for the money..oh wait, Casey will have to get out on bond to STEAL that to pay him...or maybe she can have her Nanny go to the ATM for her!! UGHH Those ppl DISGUST ME!!! 

I believe when they get a DP qualified attorney, those insane stories will stop. No good attorney is ever going to let him get out front like that............and they will also never let the Anthonys either, but I doubt they will listen.

It is obvious to me now that they WANT KC to stay in jail or be executed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: April 24, 2009, 12:22:36 AM »

Lordy- I cant keep up with the night crew..
A comment from blinkoncrime.com to share regarding Cindy voice mail.. Hilarious

I remember how pathetic I thought it was back when this recording was made that CA was under the assumption that she was running the investigation. I would never dream of calling the co-lead investigator in my grandchild’s murder case and threaten him. She tells him that either he can look at this or she will go to the media.

I hope that when the trial is over and they no longer need the A’s testimony that they arrest them all on the way out of the courthouse. I also hope they resist arrest and have to be pepper sprayed and end up with a few knots on their thick heads.

I found where Cindy got the new eyebrow template.

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/looney-tunes-icons-by-sykonist/Gossamer-Angry-icon.html

My response:
OMFG, this is what is wrong with our relationship. I am A G A I N in another area of the house, my office, deep hen cackling through the fist in my mouth and Mr. Blink is jealous of RED RANGER. I thought we talked about this..
Blink

Gosh Blink. Those eyebrows!! My hubby is in bed with a pillow over his head.(Bless his heart, he puts up with me!) I jumped when I saw what you were talking about. Now I have my fist in MY mouth.

Those eyebrows look like moving caterpillars on their faces.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: April 24, 2009, 12:24:04 AM »

In part I agree with you both but color me crazy but honestly I think neither of them give a rats azz what's going to happen to kc. I really believe in my heart that every move they make right now and in the future has to do with changing public perception regarding themselves. They NEED to get the ball rolling for their new foundation.  How can they reach deep in their black souls and find all this compassion for kc? They were teetering on the edge of booting her out right before the murder. They obviously loved Caylee, so now they're in a desparate bid to try and convince the public that they unconditionally love kc. I'm not buying it.

Their foundation is their entire future. It's the golden goose that fell into their lives because of Caylee's death. You could parallel what they're doing right now to "working". In order to appear as caring, compassionate people (which by nature they are not) they need to try to act like the other prominent spokespersons and advocates. They're too far afield from being that way that this moronic sing-song blab over and over about their undying love is a turn off for true justice seekers, the very ones they're trying to woo for support and validation for the charity .  I do not think they are capable of really loving anyone aside from themselves and they are in lust with fame and fortune.   IMO

I have said this from about September. Once they knew that Caylee was dead, they immediately went on their self promotion tour. They KNOW this has to be tearing KC up because one of the first things she said in jail was about Cindy's cameos on TV.

Cindy is sticking it to KC and she is loving it. She is off to her self promotion tour and she gets to destroy KC under the auspice of "loving her."  It appears to me this is exactly the same thing she has done to KC her whole life.

How do you like her now KC?

Turbo    ya know I never caught that, but now that I see it in black and white,  I believe you are so right!!  It is what she has done to kc all of her life.  She is the dominatrix mother. KC screws up, mommy dearest berates and belittles and then fixes it but all the while shoving it in her face.  BY jove, I think you brilliant.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: April 24, 2009, 12:24:30 AM »

MizJay...in the beginning a lot of the monkeys had a difficult time accepting that Mushroom Head and Poopy Face were doing all of this for their own profits...however, I think a lot of them are coming over to "our branch" now.

It is especially more obvious that they are in it for themselves when everyone believes that they are nailing KC's coffin the more they talk.  Cindy HAS two motives...she HAS to have the attention and control..and she WANTS the money.  

Does anyone have the transcript of Tony L's undercover conversation w/Lee?
During that he alludes to the fact that EVERYONE in his family more or less puts themselves first IIRC.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 24, 2009, 12:24:56 AM »

well that was a total bust. Wesh dropped the ball.     

Now hold on...Baez said what happened in the woods is pivotal/critical (no pun intended)?  What, did KC take Caylee for a walk around her pet graveyard to pay their respects, saw the rattlesnake bite Caylee, killed the snake (w/the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor perhaps?) that had already fatally bitten Caylee so KC treated Caylee like one of her late pets?  And what...had the heart sticker and duct tape on hand and the borrowed shovel (of course)?

I've gotta re-read what you heard from the interview.  But I don't think it was necessarily a bust based on what I've just read here. 

Foggy

I wrote that before I got the report. His woods comment is interesting. When was the snake found again?

MtMom, I wasn't trying to be argumentative I hope you know.   But I was being sarcastic re. the snake.

Its just that I recall rattlesnake was ostensibly found and kept in the fridge by some coworker of Kronk--the person who kept callin 'bout a suspicious bag in the woodsy swamp/then called about going in to do his little necessary (so to speak) and seeing a skull.

Others might want to elaborate on this factoid.  Myself, I found it remarkable that the rattlesnake was deemed so important at the time.  Now I'm thinking it was a (very lame and desperate) setup for the future.

Foggy

Foggy no I didnt think you were being argumentive at all. I remember the snake story too but couldnt put which time to a visit kronk and his co-workers found it.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:36 AM »

STICK A FORK IN CASEY SHE IS DONE!
You know what scares me about this case is that I really thought the OJ case was a no brainer and I was as shocked as the next person when they read the not guilty verdict.  I thought they had great evidence in the OJ case, too, but still, he was found not guilty.  The prosecution better make sure every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted and then some.
Bikerbev - that is what haunts me.  We can't have another OJ, MJ or CMA.

"Bias" tonight saying woods are critical.  Could it be that he is meaning the processing of the woods where the REMAINS (yes, georgie, I said it!) were found?   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: April 24, 2009, 12:32:07 AM »

Turbo - question, is this you at WS and did you attribute Desi?  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4884.1940
Are you allowed to mention us there?  Just wondering.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: April 24, 2009, 12:33:58 AM »

OT - Foggy, can you use the black crayon for long posts too?  I asked Capp and now for long posts, she uses black so I can read her posts!  It has helped me so much.  The colors dance and I can't read them when there is much of them. 
Capp, thanks - now I don't miss as much! 
I forget who, but I know I am not the only monkey with this problem.
THanks, Junkie

O/T Just for you NJ, I'll give up my one of my fave colors.  Interestingly, I prefer reading diff colored posts for it gives my eyes some relief and it helps me spot replies to my replies.    But I'll deal w/the black.

Foggy

P.S.  Would it be ok if I go back to my purple when you aren't present?     
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: April 24, 2009, 12:36:32 AM »

OT - Foggy, can you use the black crayon for long posts too?  I asked Capp and now for long posts, she uses black so I can read her posts!  It has helped me so much.  The colors dance and I can't read them when there is much of them. 
THanks, Junkie

O/T Just for you NJ, I'll give up my one of my fave colors.  Interestingly, I prefer reading diff colored posts for it gives my eyes some relief and it helps me spot replies to my replies.    But I'll deal w/the black.

Foggy

You don't have to, I just might miss what you say.  I do try to read everypost - and you have such good stuff, but I lose some when it is long post.  Just a request - certainly your choice! 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: April 24, 2009, 12:41:11 AM »

MizJay...in the beginning a lot of the monkeys had a difficult time accepting that Mushroom Head and Poopy Face were doing all of this for their own profits...however, I think a lot of them are coming over to "our branch" now.

It is especially more obvious that they are in it for themselves when everyone believes that they are nailing KC's coffin the more they talk.  Cindy HAS two motives...she HAS to have the attention and control..and she WANTS the money.  

Does anyone have the transcript of Tony L's undercover conversation w/Lee?
During that he alludes to the fact that EVERYONE in his family more or less puts themselves first IIRC.

Yes they are all egomaniacs.  I think people may have a hard time separating the words that dribble out of their mouths and their true nature.  Most of us listen to what somebody says and form or opinion based on what they said.  With all of these yoyos especially Cindy and casey,  more than likely whatever comes out of their lips is a lie.  There is always too much unnecessary info, contradicting info, ridiculous rants, blaming anybody within an arms reach for any problem.

So, my theory is that they are deeply flawed humans to begin with so just because they managed to not shreik and have a spazz attack thru an interview immediately convinces me that  a.) they're lying  and  b.) they want something

I hope our branch is strong because I think we're right!!!!!!! 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: April 24, 2009, 12:44:55 AM »

THanks, Junkie

Aww Junkie, I was just playin' w/you.  I'm very naughty you know.  Yikes, my BBD (big black dog) is going nuts outside.  Gotta call him in, so back to Caylee's thread in a minute.

Foggy

Foggy

You don't have to, I just might miss what you say.  I do try to read everypost - and you have such good stuff, but I lose some when it is long post.  Just a request - certainly your choice! 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: April 24, 2009, 01:04:07 AM »

I hope the State doesn't use George and Cindy as witnesses.
Two reasons :
They will lie.
They can't tell the truth as that truth will convict their daughter.
That's quite a predicament isn't it.
Better off to do it with their statements made under oath. FBI, OCDS and Morgan's.
All the chit they said in the media, that wasn't under oath.
As for the woods, maybe Baez just means how the body got there and who put it then and when.
You have to admit, there were alot of people in there. Dominic Casey, Kronk, Gale St. John. Keith Williams. Surprised they didn't bump into each other. 

Good one, KatG.     And how in the heck didn't passersby ever notice a one and what are the odds that so many would remain undetected by someone/anyone?  That's something that I've considered quite remarkable considering how well travelled the road is and its obvious close proximity to a housing development or two not to mention the school.

Foggy 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: April 24, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »

Turbo - question, is this you at WS and did you attribute Desi?  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4884.1940
Are you allowed to mention us there?  Just wondering.

SM can't be referenced there evidently has I have been in time out twice for it.  I go banned for giving Blink credit on a thread.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: April 24, 2009, 01:38:17 AM »

video Link to Baez interview on wesh2

http://www.wesh.com/video/19267594/index.html
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: April 24, 2009, 01:39:04 AM »

TURBOTHINK       where can I read more about generational evil?  Is it just a descriptive term or theory?
                       j
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 24, 2009, 01:43:56 AM »

video Link to Baez interview on wesh2

http://www.wesh.com/video/19267594/index.html

Thanks for the link Mtn.  That was a waste of time.  Part 2 is tomorrow.  Here is the article that goes with the video

Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free
Attorney: 'There is so much that is unknown'
POSTED: 9:12 pm EDT April 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:05 am EDT April 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorney Jose Baez talked about several key parts of his defense of Casey Anthony during an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.

"There is so much that is unknown, and we have to focus on all of it," Baez said in an interview with WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008 in woods not far from the family's home.

Baez and other attorneys interviewed by WESH 2 said the woods where Caylee's remains were discovered are a central place in which much of the case could revolve.

Caylee was missing almost six months before her body was found. And, Baez said, "They don't know how Caylee passed away. They don't know when Caylee passed away,"

Baez and other defense attorneys say prosecutors have not definitively tied Casey Anthony to Caylee's remains along Suburban Drive. They have to prove that Casey dumped the body there before entering state custody and that they remained there for almost six months.

"That's going to become one of the major battlegrounds in the case," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Thomas Luka, an attorney for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, agreed: "That would be one of the first things I would want to pursue."

Baez also questioned the forensic evidence in the case.

He plans to vigorously attack the single hair found in Casey Anthony's car trunk that prosecutors say is proof a decomposing body was in there. He said his own expert Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk that showed no signs of decomposition.

Baez also will raise questions about the air test that a lab said showed evidence of human decomposition.

"It's not science that's fully accepted within the scientific community," Baez said "It's science that's not been verified. There's absolutely nothing to gauge this science by, so, therefore, it should not be used when someone's life is at stake.

Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty in the case.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said, "We don't respond to anything about this case outside the courtroom."

(Program note: On Friday at 11 p.m., Bob Kealing will talk with Baez about what was going on during the period before Caylee was reported missing.)

http://www.wesh.com/news/19266303/detail.html
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #856 on: April 24, 2009, 01:45:22 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wkmg-she-canceled-on-oprah-winfrey-because-of-integrity.html

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity -- yes, you read that right
posted by halboedeker on Apr 23, 2009 11:58:36 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Why did George and Cindy Anthony pass on Oprah Winfrey?

In a text message to WKMG-Channel 6, Cindy said, "BTW I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."

WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said Anthony didn't explain the cryptic message.

Cindy is going to pick a fight with Oprah? Based on honesty?

Who do you think is going to win that one? Duh.

The Winfrey people said they decided not to go forward with an Anthony interview after learning the couple would appear elsewhere. George and Cindy talked to CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday and Thursday.

So WKMG anchor Mike Garofalo asked which party should be believed: Oprah or Cindy?

"It's really anybody's guess," D'Onofrio said.

Given her track record, Oprah wins my vote. What do you say?

If anyone is on Twitter, Oprah is live tomorrow, you should text a link to this article and ask that she address it. LOL!

Pinocchio is more truthful (and has better eyebrows) than any of the Anthony's.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: April 24, 2009, 01:49:45 AM »

TURBOTHINK       where can I read more about generational evil?  Is it just a descriptive term or theory?
                       j

There are a number of good books. One of the most well known in psychology is "People of the Lie" by F.Scott Peck.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: April 24, 2009, 01:52:40 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wkmg-she-canceled-on-oprah-winfrey-because-of-integrity.html

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity -- yes, you read that right
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

In a text message to WKMG-Channel 6, Cindy said, "BTW I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."

The Winfrey people said they decided not to go forward with an Anthony interview after learning the couple would appear elsewhere. George and Cindy talked to CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday and Thursday.

So WKMG anchor Mike Garofalo asked which party should be believed: Oprah or Cindy?

If anyone is on Twitter, Oprah is live tomorrow, you should text a link to this article and ask that she address it. LOL!

Cindy talking about integrity?   This has to be a joke..............

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: April 24, 2009, 01:59:52 AM »

Thanks Mushroom Head...you just confirmed what we all thought....THAT OPRAH CANCELED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.