April 28, 2024, 01:33:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299152 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1380 on: April 24, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »

Alright, I am gonna bring it back up from this morning, only because I have been working on it all day in my head....what is the Tool and Firearms expert on the witness list for???
Hey sweet babies mama. I think it is a guy that is trained in ballistics AND tool evidence. Kind of like he knows about scissors, shovels, tire irons if they were used on a body. I really think it is more about the tearing of the tape than anything. I just think the person is an expert in more than just firearms. IDK, JSM just took a pill and her brain isn't thinking clearly right now. I hope you are feeling well. Hugs JSM  I still think the boy needs to be named Joseph.
Maybe he was brought in to determine where in Casey's trunk Caylee was placed?  With the speculation that she could have been possitioned in the spare tire compartment, maybe some indentation was noticed or markings that they needed matching up? 
Maybe he is going to provide evidence that the external scratches on Casey's trunk are infact from driving into low hanging tree brush.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: April 24, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed recently - I'm behind please let me know if it has.  Who, if anyone, do you guys think helped Casey.  It sounds to me that those closest to Casey think she had help.  I really don't think anyone outside of the family would help her.  Knowing all we know now, who would it have been?

I tend to think Dad.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1382 on: April 24, 2009, 08:19:08 PM »

CA didn't cancel Oprah!  If she did it was due to her not wanting to answer the hard questions!  I wrote Oprah and told her that I felt that if she had them on it was blood money!  Then I found out that Oprah doesn't pay her guests. 
Cindy cancelled Oprah in Cindy's own mind. We all know Cindy has a mind of her own that is not based in reality.  

But one question, I don't watch Oprah. When I was wealthier I would get my nails done and they always had Oprah on TV, at the end of her show there would always be the advert saying something like, airfare paid by American Airlines, blah blah blah, Hotel accomodations were provided by Hotel so and so. So some kind of guest were getting airfare and hotel stays and it wouldn't have been Oprah, she lives in Chicago. So she may not pay for the story, but she pays for the trip. Something George and Cindy wouldnt pass up in my opinion. Just another dumb thought from JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: April 24, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »

JSM - Trumbull County is not so much rural...but it's not "big city" either.  It's located halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh.  Niles and Warren are the two largest cities in Trumbull County and are side by side.  The sheriff's office here has had it's share of scandal and controversy....but they play a secondary role to the police departments of the cities that make up the county.  It's not like OCSO.  Trumbull's sheriff department is responsible for the county jail and they patrol the outlying areas within the county that don't have their own PD. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: April 24, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »

You know I'm getting sick of these frickin people on NG and other shows saying that all the information is coming out to the puclic.  That's the LAW in Florida.  If I remember correctly the prosecution wanted a gag order and JB didn't.   The defense had better be careful what they wish for.  If there are Caylee's hairs in the trunk that didn't show decomp then maybe the trunk had been her babysitter along with a little chlorform (sp) or xanax. 

I hate the A's and the whole fricking defense team. 

Sorry, I just had to vent.

Do you know if the defense handed these "hairs" over the prosecution to examine? I would think they would have to just as when it's the other way around. I still find it surprising they found 17, it just sounds odd to me.  Rolling Eyes  I don't know, where in the car did they claim to find them, and who do they even belong to? I can't imagine that the prosecution didn't extract every last fiber out of that car. If he found just one or two hairs maybe, but 17 just seems strange.

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: April 24, 2009, 08:25:46 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/120612

Caylee Anthony – The Money Trail (part 1)
Posted on April 24th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

Before Sean Krause passed away he made some comments to me concerning the Caylee Anthony case. At the time they were somewhat cryptic, and I did not understand what he was referring to. But there is one thing that I do know and that is fiscal forensics are a very powerful tool. The money trail reveals as much as a fingerprint. In fact I have a friend who is a fiscal forensics expert. I am now beginning to see what Sean was talking about. It is a complex puzzle, and I am still working on unraveling one last complex knot.

Much has been made of the computer data, and Nancy Grace loves to have David Lucich on her show. David is a supposed computer forensics expert. Personally I think his book (which I did review) is a pile of doggy do, and we followed up with a less than satisfying interview. Essentially he told me that if I delete files and traces from my own computer I would potentially be breaking the Law! What a crock!

Data on your own computer can be fiddled with. Hell, I reformat my hard drives more often than most people eat out. But financial data is a different beast. It is stored in multiple locations, none of which are available for tinkering with.

The money trail tells the story as eloquently as Shakespeare.

Jose Baez and for that matter, the whole Anthony family have been ducking the awkward financial questions. Everyone seems to be living the high life, yet no one is fessing up to who is footing the bills. Neither George or Cindy Anthony have worked in months, suspected tot killer Casey sits quietly in jail eating Twinkies or whatever else she can order from the commissary.

There is one name that keeps cropping up, connections that certainly gave me pause for thought. We have foot soldiers working on it, and this is going to be big!

Money is a drug, and indeed this link is a drug. Lets take a look at the ‘interested’ parties. Obviously that would include Casey Anthony and her parents George and Cindy Anthony. There is also the question about who is paying Jose Baez and his merry band of people.

I am pretty certain that I know the name of the Money Guy, but I am waiting for some verification.

What I do not understand is why he would keep throwing money at the problem.

Oh and this same one name keeps cropping up. I am not ready to announce it, but I will share this, he has more money than sense, and is linked to the drug trade, likely Jan and I should move when we launch this article and will need to change our names!

Simon Barrett

Who is Simon Barrett and who is Jan, TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1386 on: April 24, 2009, 08:27:23 PM »

Thanks for the response JSM...I hope your toe heals quickly.
Thanks Numbers. I must sound like a real big baby. But I know the monkeys care! 

My family doesn't...    My uncle laughed, my mother said my dog is gonna kill me some day and my step dad said he has done more surgeries on women because of flip flops than he can count on his hands and toes.

you can come to my house for sympathy. If you don't mind all the boys and cats that is . . .    But on the up side - I LOVE pizza.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: April 24, 2009, 08:29:08 PM »

Motion to compell Cindy Anthony and pay legal costs - Zenaida Gonzalez vs Casey Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: April 24, 2009, 08:30:25 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Lawyers demand answers from George and Cindy Anthony
By Drew Petrimoulx @ April 24, 2009 6:32 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzales have asked a judge to force George and Cindy Anthony to answer questions they refused to answer during depositions.

When George and Cindy Anthony were under oath, their lawyer frequently stepped in saying the Anthonys wouldn't answer questions that involved Casey's murder case.

Friday, lawyers for Zenaida Gonzales asked a judge to force them to answer questions about Casey stealing money from her parents. They also want to know more about Dominic Casey, a Private Investigator that worked for both the Anthony family and Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez.

Another question that went unanswered in the deposition, that Gonzales' lawyers want a judge to force the Anthonys to answer pertains to a day in late July when Casey wouldn't let her father, George, open up her truck. George previously told investigators that her actions that day were suspicious.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/lawyers-demand-answers-from-ge.html
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: April 24, 2009, 08:32:01 PM »

CA didn't cancel Oprah!  If she did it was due to her not wanting to answer the hard questions!  I wrote Oprah and told her that I felt that if she had them on it was blood money!  Then I found out that Oprah doesn't pay her guests. 
Cindy cancelled Oprah in Cindy's own mind. We all know Cindy has a mind of her own that is not based in reality.  

But one question, I don't watch Oprah. When I was wealthier I would get my nails done and they always had Oprah on TV, at the end of her show there would always be the advert saying something like, airfare paid by American Airlines, blah blah blah, Hotel accomodations were provided by Hotel so and so. So some kind of guest were getting airfare and hotel stays and it wouldn't have been Oprah, she lives in Chicago. So she may not pay for the story, but she pays for the trip. Something George and Cindy wouldnt pass up in my opinion. Just another dumb thought from JSM.

I believe you're right JSM. I'm sure guests are accomodated starting with being picked up from the own house, right down till they're dropped off back at the front door. I bet that she accomodates her guests very well too! Now they would have got an all expenses paid trip to Chicago, air time & all that comes with that. So basically they'd have absolutely nothing to lose by going I guess?

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: April 24, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »

You know I'm getting sick of these frickin people on NG and other shows saying that all the information is coming out to the puclic.  That's the LAW in Florida.  If I remember correctly the prosecution wanted a gag order and JB didn't.   The defense had better be careful what they wish for.  If there are Caylee's hairs in the trunk that didn't show decomp then maybe the trunk had been her babysitter along with a little chlorform (sp) or xanax. 

I hate the A's and the whole fricking defense team. 

Sorry, I just had to vent.

Vent away G2M, it helps me a lot.

The defense is a joke and I am glad the evidence is coming out before trial. Baez didn't want the gag order because Baez didn't want to pay for the documents. I may be wrong, but has he ever picked up the CD's from way back when that cost like 900 dollars? Why should he pay $900? He can get the evidence from the DA just like the monkeys can by document dumps. Stupid Baez. I hope JSM's rant makes sense. TIA JSM 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: April 24, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed recently - I'm behind please let me know if it has.  Who, if anyone, do you guys think helped Casey.  It sounds to me that those closest to Casey think she had help.  I really don't think anyone outside of the family would help her.  Knowing all we know now, who would it have been?

I tend to think Dad.

I tried to answer you and lost my post. I think I agree with you.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: April 24, 2009, 08:40:16 PM »

Alright, I am gonna bring it back up from this morning, only because I have been working on it all day in my head....what is the Tool and Firearms expert on the witness list for???
Hey sweet babies mama. I think it is a guy that is trained in ballistics AND tool evidence. Kind of like he knows about scissors, shovels, tire irons if they were used on a body. I really think it is more about the tearing of the tape than anything. I just think the person is an expert in more than just firearms. IDK, JSM just took a pill and her brain isn't thinking clearly right now. I hope you are feeling well. Hugs JSM  I still think the boy needs to be named Joseph.
Maybe he was brought in to determine where in Casey's trunk Caylee was placed?  With the speculation that she could have been possitioned in the spare tire compartment, maybe some indentation was noticed or markings that they needed matching up? 
Maybe he is going to provide evidence that the external scratches on Casey's trunk are infact from driving into low hanging tree brush.
That makes sense to me Dolce about the car. Thanks.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: April 24, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »

I tried twice to post to Cheeky and got booted out all the way to the front page!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: April 24, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »

I tend to think Dad.
Help her before or after Caylee was deceased? If before and something happened Father's day night I would say Cindy. If you are asking about help of disposing her poor body after she was dead I would say George. As most monkeys know, I have been wishy washy on George, I don't see him covering up for KC, but I do see Cindy covering up for her. Cindy sent George to work the day the car was discovered. Cindy cleaned up the car and the shoes and washed the clothes, George wasn't there. I say if anyone had anything to do with helping KC it would be Cindy the Control Freak. JMO JSM.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: April 24, 2009, 08:47:28 PM »

I tried twice to post to Cheeky and got booted out all the way to the front page!!!

I'm sorry.  I swear I didn't have anything to do with it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: April 24, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »

I can only imagine that a weapon of some sort was found and is part of evidence.  It's confusing.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: April 24, 2009, 08:49:38 PM »

I'm sorry.  I swear I didn't have anything to do with it.

I had a nice long post to you, but basically I agree with you, but I think they all three were involved in the coverup.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: April 24, 2009, 08:52:30 PM »

I'm going to call it a night early tonight. I may come back later. If not, good night to all you sweet monkeys...God Bless.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: April 24, 2009, 08:53:18 PM »

I am sure she acted alone.
That's why she didn't go anywhere near them for a month.  She was still trying to figure out a story that would sound plausible, when Cindy caught up with her..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.