April 30, 2024, 03:17:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299424 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1480 on: April 24, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »

GoldieTx ditched me too!! Is it my breath? 

OK, how about Lynnie76, will you come talk to me??? I want a new friend and you've been quiet!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1481 on: April 24, 2009, 10:35:14 PM »

I see what you mean now, Boo.  Yes, sometimes it is just heartbreaking what people are capable of doing to innocents.  I can't begin to imagine what terrible things were done to little Sandra, that they are witholding the autopsy to avoid upsetting the family.     Muffy

You know, I hate to say it, but I'm almost glad they are withholding the information. I really don't think my heart can take such heart breaking news. I'm sure the family needs to work through this terrible grief w/o everyone getting all up into their business and asking insensitive questions on how they feel. They are truly a grieving family. I can stand to wait until the trial. That in itself will be hard enough to take. They are all so innocent and these adults so vicious. Can't stand it.
ITA Boo.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1482 on: April 24, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

Cp405, will you run away if I talk to you??? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: April 24, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »

OK, how about Lynnie76, will you come talk to me??? I want a new friend and you've been quiet!!! 

Give it up BOO.  Maybe sweeten the deal with offers of chocolate, beer, pocorn.......twizzlers???  just thinkin
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: April 24, 2009, 10:37:01 PM »

They won't ever let go of this. Bozo is ponied up for the big rodeo.  He wants one of those giant belt buckles and all the press confrences he can get for as long as he can go.  He's got the perfect client, she thinks that all of her bassackwards stories are so clever that she'll never ever get convicted and the Spazzthonys speak for themselves, it would really bust their balloon if kc took a plea. They've already laid their corner stone that kc is inncent/being framed , whatever,  so they can keep globbing on the Caylee pins and bracelets forever. Their new life is awaiting but it will be hard to get people to donate gazillions of bucks to their charity if the daughter that they keep swearing could not have done it took a plea and had to admit.

FAIL TEAM CASEY

Here he is trying to catch his horse:    

RIP Sweet Puppy
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: April 24, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »

Boo being a child of the 60's was a wonderful time!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: April 24, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

#  your grown son calls and says Hi Mom, how are you, hows the Monkeys.    #  You go see your Mom at the Nursing Home and knock the nurse out of her desk to use her computer  #  Anyone says the word "Cricket" and you cant stop laughing  #  You have tried to invent a way you can hang your laptop around your neck so it can be more conveninet when you finallly do clean your house   #  You already have a laptop hooked to the steering wheel in your car and know how many stop lights you can type from.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: April 24, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »

Hey all,

Did anyone watch NG tonight? I tried, but dozed off almost immediately and didn't wake up until the phone rang. Should I put myself through it again? It starts again in 4 minutes.

Kinda O/T, but if you say "Jean Casarez" three times fast do you get a mental picture something like this?

Not trying to be disrespectful, and I generally like her. I just couldn't figure out for the longest time what her name really was, and now I've got this image in my head.

Sorry my posts are so graphics-heavy today. 

Jean has a very nice disposition IMO.  And she is more technically up on the details of the Caylee Case....much better than JVM for sure.

BluesyGram,

I hope you saw my posts after this one. I very much agree with you that JC is pleasant, informed, and easy to watch. And yes, much better than JVM. Maybe nobody understood what I meant (it helps to actually post the correct pic from Photobucket), but I meant no disrespect. This is what comes of being sick for a few days, being a newbie at Photobucket, and posting when I'm tired.

Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend and don't think I'm a weird hateful monkey, because I'm really not.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1488 on: April 24, 2009, 10:40:16 PM »

Boo being a child of the 60's was a wonderful time!

Sure was!! I loved to watch the news with my Dad. They didn't really shield us from the goings on of the world. I watched the Kennedy funeral, Manson stuff, Vietnam war stuff and listened to the adults talk. Music was phenomenal!! Now the 70's I was all Led Zeppelin, Elton John, bell bottoms and pheasant shirts!   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: April 24, 2009, 10:40:23 PM »

They won't ever let go of this. Bozo is ponied up for the big rodeo.  He wants one of those giant belt buckles and all the press confrences he can get for as long as he can go.  He's got the perfect client, she thinks that all of her bassackwards stories are so clever that she'll never ever get convicted and the Spazzthonys speak for themselves, it would really bust their balloon if kc took a plea. They've already laid their corner stone that kc is inncent/being framed , whatever,  so they can keep globbing on the Caylee pins and bracelets forever. Their new life is awaiting but it will be hard to get people to donate gazillions of bucks to their charity if the daughter that they keep swearing could not have done it took a plea and had to admit.

FAIL TEAM CASEY

Here he is trying to catch his horse:    

you always have the cutest little thingys.. I'm lucky to get the monkey faces to do right !
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: April 24, 2009, 10:40:48 PM »

Did you say QUIET?? I been talking to ya BOO, why are you trying to ditch me for someone new??   

P.S. I'm only kidding with ya!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1491 on: April 24, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »

#  your grown son calls and says Hi Mom, how are you, hows the Monkeys.    #  You go see your Mom at the Nursing Home and knock the nurse out of her desk to use her computer  #  Anyone says the word "Cricket" and you cant stop laughing  #  You have tried to invent a way you can hang your laptop around your neck so it can be more conveninet when you finallly do clean your house   #  You already have a laptop hooked to the steering wheel in your car and know how many stop lights you can type from.
For some reason I can picture you doing all of these without hesitation!!   

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: April 24, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »

JSM - Trumbull County is not so much rural...but it's not "big city" either.  It's located halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh.  Niles and Warren are the two largest cities in Trumbull County and are side by side.  The sheriff's office here has had it's share of scandal and controversy....but they play a secondary role to the police departments of the cities that make up the county.  It's not like OCSO.  Trumbull's sheriff department is responsible for the county jail and they patrol the outlying areas within the county that don't have their own PD. 
Wow, you know your stuff NUMBERS, I knew you'd see that.  I hope you aren't mad that I kind of told of your area, please don't be mad.  I just thought that maybe you might be able to dig up some scoop on this Jim guy who stayed with the Anthony's and witnessed the fight while slore was on bail.  I do understand that there is very little to go on.  We don't even know if he is a current employee of the Trumbull Co. Sheriff's office and my god, his name is Jim, which is probably short for James.  Anyway, maybe we can do a little investigative research and report back to our monkey friends.   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: April 24, 2009, 10:43:01 PM »

The tool expert is being brought in to talk about how the tool shed in the A's back yard was broken into.  Interesting.....I thought we already knew that Casey and Tony L broke into the shed?!?

You can have a trillion hairs in a trunk.  However, you only get a death band on the hair in the case of decomposition.  Therefore, it only takes one hair with a death band, even out of a trillion hairs, to determine that a person has died.  Spin, spin, spin.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: April 24, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »

Alright, I am gonna bring it back up from this morning, only because I have been working on it all day in my head....what is the Tool and Firearms expert on the witness list for???
Hey sweet babies mama. I think it is a guy that is trained in ballistics AND tool evidence. Kind of like he knows about scissors, shovels, tire irons if they were used on a body. I really think it is more about the tearing of the tape than anything. I just think the person is an expert in more than just firearms. IDK, JSM just took a pill and her brain isn't thinking clearly right now. I hope you are feeling well. Hugs JSM  I still think the boy needs to be named Joseph.
Maybe he was brought in to determine where in Casey's trunk Caylee was placed?  With the speculation that she could have been possitioned in the spare tire compartment, maybe some indentation was noticed or markings that they needed matching up? 
Maybe he is going to provide evidence that the external scratches on Casey's trunk are infact from driving into low hanging tree brush.

The expert is being brought in about the tool shed in the A's back yard.

Sassy posted last night that the tool mark expert could be used for the cutting tools at the plastic bag factory.

I do remember seeing a "Forensic File" show that got someone convicted because they were able to connect the bags in their house to the ones found at the murder scene based on the 'cutting pattern'.

Seems like the 'cutters' have to be replaced ever so often on the assembly lines..and they are inspected periodically and noted when and where they are getting too dull and which blades need replacing.  So these "tool marks" are unique at different times and makes the bags 'individually identifiable'.  Sorry if that sounds confusing...I am not explaining it too well.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1495 on: April 24, 2009, 10:45:10 PM »

Did you say QUIET?? I been talking to ya BOO, why are you trying to ditch me for someone new??   

P.S. I'm only kidding with ya!!

OH QM, you know I love you!!! You have the bestest coffee in the morning bar Seasearcher! I was trying to get some new monkeys down from the upper branches. Little do they know we would love to hear from them and for them to join in. Sometimes just a little chat makes them more comfortable to come closer to the action.  We don't bite.... much. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: April 24, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »

If you were confused by what I did and need to know, I left a detailed message in musings.  JSM – please read.  Sorry for the OT.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: April 24, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »

P.S. Boo, don't scare all the REAL quiet monkeys away! We love them too!! Don't forget the guests either because they could just be real monkeys not logged in, or they could be prospective monkeys!

Quiet Monkeys, Guest Monkeys & Prospective Monkeys Rock!!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: April 24, 2009, 10:46:47 PM »

did you all watch NG tonight? Mark K..said that the reason that cindy and george got disinvited to be key note speakers was because of the internet people having a fit about it all!!! <<<not exact words of course....but I cracked up! told my husband, that was US...my group! I was so proud that I could say that my group of friends made that possible! now he knows that the group that I hang out with for hours on the internet are really cool people! love you guys for all the good that you do for little children everywhere!
you guys/gals  rock!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1499 on: April 24, 2009, 10:46:59 PM »

The tool expert is being brought in to talk about how the tool shed in the A's back yard was broken into.  Interesting.....I thought we already knew that Casey and Tony L broke into the shed?!?

You can have a trillion hairs in a trunk.  However, you only get a death band on the hair in the case of decomposition.  Therefore, it only takes one hair with a death band, even out of a trillion hairs, to determine that a person has died.  Spin, spin, spin.

Well, I guess this goes to show that LE is crossing all their T's and dotting all their i's.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.