April 27, 2024, 10:12:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299120 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: April 24, 2009, 11:09:23 PM »

Boo!  I have never written a word on a forum before and I have no idea how to copy or reply to a specific post, but I LOVE ALL OF YOU MONKEYS and feel like I know most of you (I have been reading here night and day)!  Ya'll all just amaze me with your love and care for victims, knowledge of the laws and your wonderful sense of humor.   As for the Scamthonys... well, I have never seen a more despicable bunch in my entire life, and I am looking so forward to seeing alll of them behind bars.  Caylee was such a beautiful little girl.  I am so thankful that there are so many wonderful Monkeys looking out for justice for that precious baby because her own family doesn't give a rat.  BTW... Boo,your breath smells wonderful Darlin', and thanks so much for forcing me out of the rafters!

Welcome...GoldieTX...posting gets easier as you go along.  You are a perfect fit here.  It is a tad addictive, isn't it?

Yes the monkeys are great....who knew?  We are more passionate on this case I believe because poor Caylee's family is so dispicable and won't stand for her.  

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: April 24, 2009, 11:09:26 PM »

Goldie   welcome

Admit it,  it was the chocolate,beer,pocorn that did it, right???     

Glad you're here
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1522 on: April 24, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »

BOO  if the monkey stalking stays slow, I just won an Apple IPhone and before that several WIIs, so if you need to upgrade the booty to lure them down I'll give them to you.

Also, have you thought about a pen pal?  there's a real sweet chick locked up on a freakin whim in Fl. that her poopyface dad says would really like a friend. I can hook yous up!

Thanks Mizjay!! Yeah, I think I'm going to need to hit that stash! I want Monkey friends, not jerky stuffin- smirking slores. Hmmm say that 5 times fast!!!    But George can stuff my account with $100 bills if he wants, I promise not to conspire to kill him in his sleep like SOMEONE ELSE I know!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: April 24, 2009, 11:10:11 PM »

Hey, everyone. I've missed you all. I just wanted to throw in a something on Cindy's "Early Show" comments. She said that Casey thanked her for calling 911 because she just couldn't do it herself. How dumb does Cindy think we are? We all heard the 911 tapes!!

We all heard Casey say in the background on the one 911 call, "Just give me one more day," and Cindy replying, "I've given you a month." We've all heard Cindy say, "Casey, they [the 911 operator] want to talk to you" and Casey in the background saying, "I don't have anything to talk to them." Oh, yeah, sure -- she was thankful her mom called 911. Give us a break, Cindy!

The ridiculous thing about this Anthony family is that, for a family of such experienced liars, they pretty much suck at it.

I was thinking the same thing!!! Bullchit, but then again, she thinks she can spin any angle and we are supposed to believe it! BTW everytime I see your name I think RC Cola!! Yum!

Hi, BooMonkey! Yeah, my name reminds some people of rum-and-cola, too! Not a bad drink. Anyway, I just feel that I'm so done with the Anthony family. They make me ill. Instead of expressing grief and despair about how Caylee must have died, what with the duct tape and all, Cindy snaps at the "Early Show" interviewer: "But we don't know what happened to her." It just makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: April 24, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »

WELCOME GOLDIETX    
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1525 on: April 24, 2009, 11:11:49 PM »

Goldie   welcome

Glad you're here

OH!! OH!!! OH!!! Oh no you don't!!! Moving in on my territory!!!  Mizjay, shame on you!! GoldieTX is MINE all MINE!! I saw her first!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: April 24, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »

WELCOME, GOLDIE!

[That's the first time I did that. It was fun.]
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: April 24, 2009, 11:15:02 PM »

Cp405, will you run away if I talk to you??? 

No Boo, but I am pages behind.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1528 on: April 24, 2009, 11:15:08 PM »

Cecybeans!! Come to my rescue!!! Mizjay is trying to steal my new monkey friend!! She's got better stuff than I do! It's not all about the stuff! ....... I got twizzlers...... anyone want some? sniff sniff

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: April 24, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »

Welcome GOLDIETX 

Welcome other new monkeys and also some monkeys that haven't been here in awhile. 

Whew, I'm finally caught up!  I have a sick little boy tonight so he's sleeping here by me so I can watch over him.  He's so pi$$ed he missed the spring dance and a soccer game.

Anyway, I was thinking about this Jim guy from Ohio.  I was thinking about all of the poor people who have had everything about their lives exposed and dug thru just because of their association with the scamthony family.  I've decided to put it to bed again and for some reason if it comes up again and seems important, I will do some research on it.  But until then there is no use dragging one more poor person thru the mud just for their association with the scamthonys.  JMO, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: April 24, 2009, 11:16:07 PM »

BOO  if the monkey stalking stays slow, I just won an Apple IPhone and before that several WIIs, so if you need to upgrade the booty to lure them down I'll give them to you.

Also, have you thought about a pen pal?  there's a real sweet chick locked up on a freakin whim in Fl. that her poopyface dad says would really like a friend. I can hook yous up!

Thanks Mizjay!! Yeah, I think I'm going to need to hit that stash! I want Monkey friends, not jerky stuffin- smirking slores. Hmmm say that 5 times fast!!!    But George can stuff my account with $100 bills if he wants, I promise not to conspire to kill him in his sleep like SOMEONE ELSE I know!!

Yeah, good  idea,  george does seem to have a teensy problem with losing money to scams! 

The person who might want kill him in his sleep at this point would be a little hard to put the finger on, there's: original lizzie bordan wangster, kc. Then there's  cruella, dum casey, and by now many others i'm sure.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1531 on: April 24, 2009, 11:16:29 PM »

No Boo, but I am pages behind.

I read all the pages from where your at to now, not much.... trust me, come talk to me!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: April 24, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »

Hey, everyone. I've missed you all. I just wanted to throw in a something on Cindy's "Early Show" comments. She said that Casey thanked her for calling 911 because she just couldn't do it herself. How dumb does Cindy think we are? We all heard the 911 tapes!!

We all heard Casey say in the background on the one 911 call, "Just give me one more day," and Cindy replying, "I've given you a month." We've all heard Cindy say, "Casey, they [the 911 operator] want to talk to you" and Casey in the background saying, "I don't have anything to talk to them." Oh, yeah, sure -- she was thankful her mom called 911. Give us a break, Cindy!

The ridiculous thing about this Anthony family is that, for a family of such experienced liars, they pretty much suck at it.

We have really missed you too!  

Thanking her for calling 911  hahahahahahaha

That was right up there with both of them dropping to their knees and praying together that Shroomhead wouldn't kill herself.  Wonder if they had a special ceremony and burned her suicide notes.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: April 24, 2009, 11:18:07 PM »

Cecybeans!! Come to my rescue!!! Mizjay is trying to steal my new monkey friend!! She's got better stuff than I do! It's not all about the stuff! ....... I got twizzlers...... anyone want some? sniff sniff
twizzlers and chili would be more tempting
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: April 24, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »

We have really missed you too!  

Thanking her for calling 911  hahahahahahaha

That was right up there with both of them dropping to their knees and praying together that Shroomhead wouldn't kill herself.  Wonder if they had a special ceremony and burned her suicide notes.

Shroomhead. Hee hee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1535 on: April 24, 2009, 11:19:24 PM »

Boo being a child of the 60's was a wonderful time!

Sure was!! I loved to watch the news with my Dad. They didn't really shield us from the goings on of the world. I watched the Kennedy funeral, Manson stuff, Vietnam war stuff and listened to the adults talk. Music was phenomenal!! Now the 70's I was all Led Zeppelin, Elton John, bell bottoms and pheasant shirts!   

Couldn't resist commenting on this one Boo.....and the wider the bell bottom the better and then there were the likes of Pink Floyd, Queen, and ohhh Alice Cooper.  LOL it sure brings back some good memories.  Sorry for the OT

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1536 on: April 24, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

Welcome GOLDIETX 

Welcome other new monkeys and also some monkeys that haven't been here in awhile. 

Whew, I'm finally caught up!  I have a sick little boy tonight so he's sleeping here by me so I can watch over him.  He's so pi$$ed he missed the spring dance and a soccer game.

Anyway, I was thinking about this Jim guy from Ohio.  I was thinking about all of the poor people who have had everything about their lives exposed and dug thru just because of their association with the scamthony family.  I've decided to put it to bed again and for some reason if it comes up again and seems important, I will do some research on it.  But until then there is no use dragging one more poor person thru the mud just for their association with the scamthonys.  JMO, Lovinlife

ITA, here you probably have a guy that just wanted to help out any way he could and he is going to get dragged into it. Probably saw this coming months ago and just been waiting for the the anvil to hit. Poor guy, but he saw this and it has to be documented. So now the Ants will try to go after him, one way or another.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: April 24, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »

Goldie   welcome

Glad you're here

OH!! OH!!! OH!!! Oh no you don't!!! Moving in on my territory!!!  Mizjay, shame on you!! GoldieTX is MINE all MINE!! I saw her first!! 

Crybaby..................................I plan on getting to 1000 posts tonight and I'm gonna do it any which way I can and besides that I'm pretty sure my new BFF, ( s ) will love the fun stuff I've got planned......you can come too, but i'm sure you're real busy and all.   I'll prolly pick up JSM too.              BAHAHA
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: April 24, 2009, 11:23:39 PM »

I'm sure this has been posted already, but does anyone know who the "money guy" Simon Barrett is talking about is, in the link below?

http://www.bloggernews.net/120612
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1539 on: April 24, 2009, 11:23:42 PM »

Boo being a child of the 60's was a wonderful time!

Sure was!! I loved to watch the news with my Dad. They didn't really shield us from the goings on of the world. I watched the Kennedy funeral, Manson stuff, Vietnam war stuff and listened to the adults talk. Music was phenomenal!! Now the 70's I was all Led Zeppelin, Elton John, bell bottoms and pheasant shirts!   

Couldn't resist commenting on this one Boo.....and the wider the bell bottom the better and then there were the likes of Pink Floyd, Queen, and ohhh Alice Cooper.  LOL it sure brings back some good memories.  Sorry for the OT

OMG yes! Remember walking in the rain and the bottom of the bells got soaked cause they had to drag a bit doncha know?? I so loved Pink Floyd (Dark side of the Moon), Queen (I was fascinated by Freddie Mercury) and Alice Cooper - SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUM-MER!!! Oh HELL yah!! sorry for the OT, BooMonkey is just a dumb monkey who doesn't remember when she took her medication last.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.