May 01, 2024, 04:31:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299634 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: April 25, 2009, 08:22:16 AM »

CASAREZ: But to Doug Burns, here`s my question to you in regard to all of this. They didn`t mention Zenaida Gonzalez. Zenaida Gonzalez is all through the discovery because that`s the person that Casey said from the beginning abducted her child. How is the defense going to deal with that? They`re going to have to deal with it, right?

DOUG BURNS, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: You`re absolutely right. I mean, the way I see this is there`s good news for the defense and very bad news. The good news is no time of death, no manner, no specifics, no eyewitness, no confession. They can trumpet that around all day long. The bad news is there was another case like that, I don`t know if you ever heard of it, Scott Peterson.

(LAUGHTER)

CASAREZ: That`s right, which we all definitely have.

Let`s go to Sheryl McCollum, who is with us tonight, crime analyst, director of cold case squad, Pine Lake PD. You know, let`s talk about the hairs for a second in the trunk because there was one hair that there were signs of decomposition, but I believe there was not DNA on the shaft. It was a test that could have been either Casey`s or Caylee`s hair. But now 17 hairs showing no signs of decomposition. How do we know, though -- and they were found by Dr. Henry Lee. How do we know they were ever even tested for decomposition?

SHERYL MCCOLLUM, CRIME ANALYST: I don`t know that we do know that. But I`ll tell you, having those hairs in the trunk doesn`t mean a lot to me as far as the defense goes. That child was wrapped in a blanket that was hers and placed in that trunk. Those hairs could legitimately be there.

CASAREZ: All right. That is very, very interesting.

I want to go out to Dr. David Posey, medical examiner, forensic pathologist. So much information that you have that can help us tonight. You`re from Glen Oaks Pathology Medical Group. When you look at the wooded area and the timeline and you think about the botanists, the entomologists, which are the bug experts, that both sides are going to have, how difficult will it be to truly find out a timeline of when the remains were placed there?

DR. DAVID M. POSEY, MEDICAL EXAMINER, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST: I think it`s going to be quite difficult. Obviously, we don`t know how long they were there, and we don`t know how long the remains were exposed to the elements in that area. They can only go with what they have at the time they find the body and the remains. So they can reconstruct as to what they think is going on, but we need a lot more information, a lot more evidence in order to really reconstruct the timeline. I think they`re going to have a real difficult time getting a point when they say this body was placed in the site.

CASAREZ: So to Marc Klaas, victims` advocate, joining us tonight, president and founder of Klaas Kids Foundation. You`ve seen so much. When you have a case that is so forensically based and something that can go either way, do you think there could be a case of reasonable doubt here?

MARC KLAAS, KLAAS KIDS FOUNDATION: Oh, I don`t know. I doubt that there will be any reasonable doubt. I mean, everything seems to point to her. And you have this whole issue of Zenaida Gonzalez, which the defense seems to be afraid to even address. I think they`ve got a real high hill to climb if they`re going to be able to convince 12 jurors that Casey Anthony is not involved in the disappearance of her own daughter.

CASAREZ: Marc Klaas, of everything you have heard, what do you think is the strongest evidence for the prosecution?

KLAAS: Well, I think the strongest evidence for the prosecution is the 30-day time period between the time that the little girl was last seen by anybody else and the time that she was reported, and the statements that she`s made regarding Zenaida Gonzalez, the party pictures that were taken. It`s going to be incredibly difficult for the defense to put something up that people are going to find believable in lieu of all of that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/24/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1621 on: April 25, 2009, 09:30:42 AM »

Hey, everyone. I've missed you all. I just wanted to throw in a something on Cindy's "Early Show" comments. She said that Casey thanked her for calling 911 because she just couldn't do it herself. How dumb does Cindy think we are? We all heard the 911 tapes!!

We all heard Casey say in the background on the one 911 call, "Just give me one more day," and Cindy replying, "I've given you a month." We've all heard Cindy say, "Casey, they [the 911 operator] want to talk to you" and Casey in the background saying, "I don't have anything to talk to them." Oh, yeah, sure -- she was thankful her mom called 911. Give us a break, Cindy!

The ridiculous thing about this Anthony family is that, for a family of such experienced liars, they pretty much suck at it.

Yep...I remember back to that 911 call as well...did not see anything about Casey Ho being happy that 911 was called at all! liars liars...they do suck at it,you are right!

wellll....maybe it is not a total lie...just a mis truth... it probably went something like this....

KC: Gee THANKS mom, you probably just sent me to prison for life,if not the chair,hope you are happy..
CA: Well, KC sweetheart, you should have told me exactly what I wanted to hear.
KC: I did, don't you remember? lay of the zanny's mom, sheesh

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1622 on: April 25, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »

The tool expert is being brought in to talk about how the tool shed in the A's back yard was broken into.  Interesting.....I thought we already knew that Casey and Tony L broke into the shed?!?

You can have a trillion hairs in a trunk.  However, you only get a death band on the hair in the case of decomposition.  Therefore, it only takes one hair with a death band, even out of a trillion hairs, to determine that a person has died.  Spin, spin, spin.

Thanks for this info Puzzler! Where did you see about this (that they're testing the shed)? Yes, KC & TL broke into the shed, for the gas cans I believe! I hope they're test testing away on everything in the A's house, leaving no paverstone unturned!!

Leonard Padilla said it tonight on NG show.  He said that they brought in the tool expert  the other day. What they’re going to try to do is to say that someone broke into the tool shed to get the gas cans - that it wasn’t KC – and that person took the tape and the bags.  They’re trying to lay some groundwork for others to be involved.

Start bringing in that there were 2 kinds dirt - 1 local and 1 from somewhere else

They’re also going to go after Kronk and his stories about August.

Setting the groundwork to bring somebody else in -  whether it’s Jesse or Lazzaro – who knows…..

I thought the tool mark expert was for the prosecution??? I can not see the prosecution doing that to their case...unless he is to prove there was no other person...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: April 25, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »

Caylee Anthony added to murdered children's memorial

By Christine Show | Sentinel Staff Writer
    April 25, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony is now one of the hundreds of children's names listed on a Leesburg memorial dedicated to slain children.

Don Williams, 48, who created the "Waterfall of Tears," will host a ceremony at 1 p.m. today at the memorial site located at his home on Radio Road. The Rev. Robert I. Maurais of St. Edward's Episcopal Church in Mount Dora will give a blessing at the ceremony to honor the children.

Williams recently added Caylee's name to the wall along with Mitchell Moore, 20, who was shot to death by his mother earlier this month at a Casselberry shooting range, and 8-year-old Sandra Cantu of Tracy, Calif., who was kidnapped, raped and killed earlier this month. Williams, who began building the memorial more than three years ago, recently decided to build another section of the memorial to honor kids who died of illness or other tragedies after many requests to do so. Names of children already on the list include Polly Klass, JonBenét Ramsey, Jessica Lunsford and Jimmy Ryce

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-lkltopitem25042509apr25,0,6281293.story

OHHHHHHHHHH SPINDY .... I can just see her chomping over this right now.  She is not going to be happy that someone did something to remember her grandchild without her involvement/approval.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1624 on: April 25, 2009, 09:47:09 AM »

April 25, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony is now one of the hundreds of children's names listed on a Leesburg memorial dedicated to slain children.

Don Williams, 48, who created the "Waterfall of Tears," will host a ceremony at 1 p.m. today at the memorial site located at his home on Radio Road. The Rev. Robert I. Maurais of St. Edward's Episcopal Church in Mount Dora will give a blessing at the ceremony to honor the children.

Williams recently added Caylee's name to the wall along with Mitchell Moore, 20, who was shot to death by his mother earlier this month at a Casselberry shooting range, and 8-year-old Sandra Cantu of Tracy, Calif., who was kidnapped, raped and killed earlier this month. Williams, who began building the memorial more than three years ago, recently decided to build another section of the memorial to honor kids who died of illness or other tragedies after many requests to do so. Names of children already on the list include Polly Klass, JonBenét Ramsey, Jessica Lunsford and Jimmy Ryce

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-lkltopitem25042509apr25,0,6281293.story

OHHHHHHHHHH SPINDY .... I can just see her chomping over this right now.  She is not going to be happy that someone did something to remember her grandchild without her involvement/approval.

More important, she'll be pizzed that they didn't pay her  a royalty for using Caylee's name. The woman is vile....just vile. (Oh, and I'm basing my "vile" judgement on you, Spinderella, based on your past performances)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1625 on: April 25, 2009, 10:06:33 AM »

If you were confused by what I did and need to know, I left a detailed message in musings.  JSM – please read.  Sorry for the OT.
ANJ, please go to musings and read my reply. I miss you terribly and want you back in the cage!  TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1626 on: April 25, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »

I thought the tool mark expert was for the prosecution??? I can not see the prosecution doing that to their case...unless he is to prove there was no other person...

I could have swore the tool mark expert was for the prosecution too. Now I'm going to have to go find what I read.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: April 25, 2009, 10:12:58 AM »

Goldie   welcome

Admit it,  it was the chocolate,beer,pocorn that did it, right???     

Glad you're here

OH!! OH!!! OH!!! Oh no you don't!!! Moving in on my territory!!!  Mizjay, shame on you!! GoldieTX is MINE all MINE!! I saw her first!! 

Crybaby..................................I plan on getting to 1000 posts tonight and I'm gonna do it any which way I can and besides that I'm pretty sure my new BFF, ( s ) will love the fun stuff I've got planned......you can come too, but i'm sure you're real busy and all.   I'll prolly pick up JSM too.              BAHAHA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: April 25, 2009, 10:22:43 AM »

I have an OT Monkey Favor Requst:

Can you go here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4858.msg783602#msg783602 and tell me if you think these people look alike?  And leave a post at the thread of your opinion?

TIA, Lovinlife
Looks like a match to me Lovin. after I get caught up I am going to read back on that thread. Thanks for the link. JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: April 25, 2009, 10:26:13 AM »

Goldie, my BFF!!! Yah, I truly don't think any of us can really wrap our mind around the Ants  and the way they think. Honestly, has there ever been a family of a murdering slore that has behaved as Geo and Cin have?? You just stand back with your jaw slightly agape and try to understand, Did just hear what I thought I heard???

I doubt I did the quote thing right, but that is exactly the way I feel Boo.  Do these people think everyone watching the circus they have created are total idiots?  These people lie when the truth would sound better.  CinCin is KC's worst nightmare.  btw..I haven't told ya'll yet, but Oprah asked me to be on her program, and I turned her down today.  It was an integrity thing don't ya know.  OMG!!!  Does anyone believe that Spindy believes in her mind that she has an ounce of honor and integrity?  She is the most narcissistic, evil woman I've ever seen.  Anyway you look at it, they are one sick family, and she and Georgie are sealing their evil offsping's fate for a date with Old Sparky.  Can you imagine what those two are going to do and say if it takes another year before Slore goes to trial to keep the money coming in?  I cannot for the life of me figure out who would donate a penny to their "foundation" much less want their help and guidance with a missing child. 

Honestly, I think very early on, Cindy showed us that she doesn't have an ounce of respect for another human being, unless they have money. Even then, I think she is just trying to figure out how to take it from you. She has always taken what she wants in life, beaten others down and walked right over their backs to achieve her success. I wonder what her co-workers really think of her. Has she always been the Office Bitch? I can see her spreading rumors or planting evidence on another person to succeed in life. No one from the community or family has stepped up to show their support. All their "supporters" are in it for something for themselves. No real friends, family has shunned her. I think she just thinks we are all stupid. Believe what she tells you, when she tells you and do what you are told.
AMEN

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1630 on: April 25, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »

As most monkeys know, I have been wishy washy on George, I don't see him covering up for KC...
..and isn't that always why the butler is never suspected in crime cases?  It's always the one you least expect to do it, so maybe George did help Casey.  Maybe he made up the story about seeing her on the 16th and is trying to steer 'his boat' in a different direction. 
Good Morning, I think you may be right. I also have been wishy washy about George, not anymore, I believe George is worse then Cindy, just hides it better.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: April 25, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »

Klaasend ~ I hope I'm not in trouble for my OT shout out.  If so I'm sorry and it won't happen again, I should have asked first if it was OK.  Lovinlife

Hmmmm, someone seems to be snuzzling up close to Klaas tonight!. 
I think I caught mod-a-phobia from JSM! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: April 25, 2009, 10:29:54 AM »

Klaasend ~ I hope I'm not in trouble for my OT shout out.  If so I'm sorry and it won't happen again, I should have asked first if it was OK.  Lovinlife

Hmmmm, someone seems to be snuzzling up close to Klaas tonight!. 
I think I caught mod-a-phobia from JSM! 

Yeah, I'd say so!! Mods are awesome and you can hide behind their skirts when the poo is flying!! My God, if JSM and I have not been banned for O/T, you have little chance of facing the Big Red One. 
  JSM would have had the red button months ago because Boo seems to make me laugh and go off topic.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1633 on: April 25, 2009, 10:31:02 AM »

I could have swore the tool mark expert was for the prosecution too. Now I'm going to have to go find what I read.
The tool mark expert is an expert for the prosecution
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: April 25, 2009, 10:31:26 AM »

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things / Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings / And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs / Calloo, Callay, come run away / With the cabbages and kings.

OK, I am totally and completely cooked. Night!!!!
  Cabbages and kings? Whacha talking about Boo? JSM loves stuffed cabbage rolls. Yummm

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: April 25, 2009, 10:40:43 AM »

CA didn't cancel Oprah!  If she did it was due to her not wanting to answer the hard questions!  I wrote Oprah and told her that I felt that if she had them on it was blood money!  Then I found out that Oprah doesn't pay her guests. 
Cindy cancelled Oprah in Cindy's own mind. We all know Cindy has a mind of her own that is not based in reality.  

But one question, I don't watch Oprah. When I was wealthier I would get my nails done and they always had Oprah on TV, at the end of her show there would always be the advert saying something like, airfare paid by American Airlines, blah blah blah, Hotel accomodations were provided by Hotel so and so. So some kind of guest were getting airfare and hotel stays and it wouldn't have been Oprah, she lives in Chicago. So she may not pay for the story, but she pays for the trip. Something George and Cindy wouldnt pass up in my opinion. Just another dumb thought from JSM.

JSM,
This is a very intelligent thought! I am way behind and am trying to catch up (the story of my life).These two so-called parents are attention junkies.They had led very insignificant lives until their murdering daughter catapulted them into the limelight. Almost over night they had TV stations,reporters,Geraldo,Nancy Grace,etc.begging for a word from them.Remember the day KC was arrested on a "f'en whim" and says to Cindy "I saw your little cameo today." She was talking about TV interviews. Cindy tosses her head back,runs her fingers through her hair and answers "Which one? I've done 3 today." I ask who could even be talking about that upon finding out their granddaughter has been missing for 31 days? This family loves the attention and will do anything to keep the spotlight. When George inserted his uninvited self into Haleigh Cummings' case in Satsuma,he looked into the camera and said "Don't judge these people.We are members of a very exclusive club." Most of us would be curled up in a fetal position barely able to function. IIRC this was right after precious Caylee's memorial which was a farce, planned by Cindy so that she could be the center of attention for 2 hours.Remember Cindy singing with microphone in hand, George's deep sighs and looking toward heaven as he tells us to write a little letter to KC because she deserves our love and support? We can't forget Lee and his CMA, smooch,CMA smooch, CMA,smootch. Now we have the Anthony Sympathy And Foundation Promotion Tour with TV appearances all paid for by the TV networks. These people are takers and not givers.They will fly all over the country for their own selfish gain and would not walk across the street to help a neighbor. Sorry for the rant, but you are right on target for seeing them for who they really are. Many others see it, too. I hope your toe gets better soon so Joe can come back home. I know you miss him. So sorry for this long post.Back to lurking.
Thanks Blumonkey, you said exactly what I was thinking. They wouldn't have missed the opportunity to go on Oprah, fly first class, stay at an fancy hotel. Cindy saying she cancelled Oprah because of integrity. I call BS on that one. I hever heard George say they were in an "exclusive club" about Haliegh's family. That just makes me sick, like some kind of sorority or something is what he makes it out to be? They are takers and I hate them. I do miss my Josef, but he will stay in jail until I can walk without my crutches. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: April 25, 2009, 10:42:11 AM »

As most monkeys know, I have been wishy washy on George, I don't see him covering up for KC...
..and isn't that always why the butler is never suspected in crime cases?  It's always the one you least expect to do it, so maybe George did help Casey.  Maybe he made up the story about seeing her on the 16th and is trying to steer 'his boat' in a different direction. 
Yep, your right bikerbev, that's why I am so wishy washy over Georgie.  I still HATE him and all the Ants. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: April 25, 2009, 10:42:58 AM »

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things / Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings / And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs / Calloo, Callay, come run away / With the cabbages and kings.

OK, I am totally and completely cooked. Night!!!!
  Cabbages and kings? Whacha talking about Boo? JSM loves stuffed cabbage rolls. Yummm
JSM, I think you better go ask Alice. And to do that, you'll have to know where Boo is...she knows where the rabbit hole is. Got any hookah pipes around? For atmosphere only, of course! It will help your toe feel better.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: April 25, 2009, 10:44:12 AM »

The tool mark expert is an expert for the prosecution
I wonder what role the knife $indy found in the trunk plays in this?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: April 25, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

April 25, 2009

She isn't going to be happy because she didn't get money from the guy that used Caylee's trademarked name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.