April 27, 2024, 02:49:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299056 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1800 on: April 25, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »

Western *******: "I don't think there is ANY love in that house,  the main reason Cindy is defending Casey has nothing to do with love- it has everything to do with not making Cindy look bad in public..."

I agree....
It's always disturbed me the way CA and GA defend KC, knowing how much she truly hates them.  Given everything KC has done to them over the years, it makes me mad that they put up w/ it.  And I don't think they put up w/ it and defend her just b/c she's their daughter. That can only go so far in my mind. Yes, many parents stand by their children, no matter what, but they have gone above and beyond what would be considered "normal" behavior.

From early on, I felt that Cindy was more concerned w/ the public's opinion of HER and "her family", rather the opinion of KC. However, the catch is that KC's public persona affects CA, and the way ppl look at the entire family. It seems that CA's entire life has been spent trying to keep that family together. Even before this happened, she was willing to lie at all costs to make the family look better....for example, saying KC wasn't pregnant, covering for KC's stealing and lies...

So, if CA was worried what ppl would think when KC got pregnant at a young age, imagine her fear of everyone finding out that her daughter is a cold-blooded murderer!!!  In her mind Caylee is gone and there's nothing she can do to change that, so now she must "protect" her family and murderer daughter, b/c if she doesn't, she might "look bad", and that just can't happen!!!.....

OMG I feel crazy just writing that....
LuvLebron and WO, I totally agree it is all about appearances and public opinion to Cindy.

But she is also stupid, because most people are beginning to see her for what she really is, a controlling, egomaniac. H*ll her own brother told her to shut up when this first happened because she looked stupid. JMO JSM

The problem with Cindy is she IS STUPID !  She does not know when to keep her ever loving mouth shut. The alternative to that is she is deliberately doing these things so KC will get the death sentence or at least LWOP so she does not have to fool with her anymore. I am more leaning toward that one at the moment. She likes the limelight and she knows KC hates her in it. One of the first things KC said to her in jail was about her "cameos" which indicated to me KC was not happy about what Cindy was doing.

She has long put Caylee behind her and I doubt she rarely thinks of her. She is one of those people who can compartmentalize their lives because they are so narcissistic.

TURBO: I agree, CA does love the spotlight and the media attention, as does KC.  They are a lot alike in many ways. When KC was "free" she loved having attention and I think that's the main reason she resented Caylee so much. Caylee was adorable and was the center of attention everywhere she went, and that took the spotlight away from KC.

Now that KC is locked up, CA has the spotlight and attention.  And as KC would say, "at least CA still has her home, her family, etc." Now KC is extremely jealous of her parents, especially of CA. And I bet that it's killing her inside!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: April 25, 2009, 03:50:00 PM »

NoRose you are right about the horror movie thing. (now you have me recasting old faves in my mind).  These guys are such a caricature of real people, it's really sick.  I think even the Coneheads did a better job of imitating being human beings.  Sometimes I get so sick of their Emperors New Clothes routine I just want to gag.

Turbo, I have a feeling these folks are too myopic to see how inappropriate their actions are and too narcissistic to care whether they get negative or positive attention.  They think they are in the Big Time - have rockets tied to their azzes.  They have substituted getting attention for themselves for truly coming to grips with the situation and their role in it.  They have made a burlesque of the love they say they feel for Caylee.  Stupid is putting it nicely. They are also emotional mo-rons.

You nailed em on all counts!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1802 on: April 25, 2009, 03:50:26 PM »

I agree it is all about appearances with Cindy, but what kind of insanity does this family have where they don't see that their lovely little family, is not a lovely little family? They must know this right? Do they really think that they are helping by saying all these wonderful things about Casey? I'm baffled by this, I guess they think that if they keep saying great things about Casey, people eventually will too. The only time I ever want to see a family like this again is when I pay for a ticket to a horror movie.

NRCG   just keep repeating " I want them to go home" while clicking your heels and maybe they will disappear.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1803 on: April 25, 2009, 03:50:41 PM »

It would not take a wireless connection at the jail if he has a wireless card. Verizon, ATT & other carriers have them which you just put in your computer port and you are online.  They could also be using a blackberry or a phone to talk back and forth by way of email or IM. I can IM on my phone or my Blackberry.
"My" jail has wireless, but the signal is very bad to non-existant inside the actual jail. So, I don't think Bozo is observant enough (testing that word) to know that he can't get online while "in-house". They would have to be outside the actual "jail" area...and if their visits are being observed, then they're not outside that area.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: April 25, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »

I agree it is all about appearances with Cindy, but what kind of insanity does this family have where they don't see that their lovely little family, is not a lovely little family? They must know this right? Do they really think that they are helping by saying all these wonderful things about Casey? I'm baffled by this, I guess they think that if they keep saying great things about Casey, people eventually will too. The only time I ever want to see a family like this again is when I pay for a ticket to a horror movie.

Speaking of horror movies think about what horrors Caylee went through just living in that household. I can't even imagine all the contradictions she had to endure. The fights between KC and Cindy and then when she was KC having to be quiet while people partied and what ever. 

I have come to believe that God took that precious baby to keep her from having to live such horrors and give her something better.

I wonder too about that, it was a blessing in a really weird way.
Probably in the beginning when case was the big sister/mommy and cindy was the one who directed all the child rearing it may ahve been a secure time for Caylee. At some point though kc must've started to tire of being the mom and wanted to be only the big sister, I think that's when cindy started getting peeved, possibly jealous. In order to keep her foot on kc's back, she begins to demand that kc take care of Caylee full time, even at night. Cindy may have thought that she'd nip kc's fun in the bud.
Much to her ire, kc starts dragging the toddler along to the parties, on dates etc.  I don't think she ever thought for a minute that kc would defy her for very long but kc had matured into the anti-cindy. A more lethal version of her mother, so selfish that she was willing to kill. IMO
Wow, Mizjay. Excellent post. ITA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1805 on: April 25, 2009, 03:53:40 PM »

NRCG   just keep repeating " I want them to go home" while clicking your heels and maybe they will disappear.   

At least Lee has disappeared 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: April 25, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys -- I thought you might be interested in this

Tweets from a jailbird?

Message from a reader: "You may be interested in Casey Anthony using twitter."

I was. But she isn't.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said this recurring topic is a hoax. In a message to a colleague, he said:

"1. Inmates are not allowed access to the Internet or cellular phones.

"2. Attorneys cannot bring mobile phones into the jail.

"3. While an attorney is allowed to bring a laptop into the jail with an air card, inmate clients are not allowed to use it or touch it."
If someone tells you Casey Anthony is Twittering, don't believe it.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-can-she-twitter-dont-you-believe-it.html
But on #3, that doesn't mean she can't dictate what she wants to say to Cindy/George and Baez type it in, right?

I still think Cindy is sending secret coded messages through her clothing, jewelry, etc. to KC. JMO JSM 

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1807 on: April 25, 2009, 03:56:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys and welcome new Monkeys

I just had a thought on how CA and casey are talking
with no sound in the room maybe JB has the thing on his computer that when you talk it types it out. So she would not have to touch the computer and then CA sends emails to JB and lets casey read it he reads it to her.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: April 25, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »

I just got kicked out of the cage trying to ask Tevye about her jail.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: April 25, 2009, 04:02:17 PM »

Where is Lee, No Rose? Is he still living on Hopespring drive or has he fled the country? Is he living under a bridge? Where is he? Anyone have a guess?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: April 25, 2009, 04:05:32 PM »

Tweets from a jailbird?

I was. But she isn't.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said this recurring topic is a hoax. In a message to a colleague, he said:

"3. While an attorney is allowed to bring a laptop into the jail with an air card, inmate clients are not allowed to use it or touch it."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-can-she-twitter-dont-you-believe-it.html
But on #3, that doesn't mean she can't dictate what she wants to say to Cindy/George and Baez type it in, right?

I still think Cindy is sending secret coded messages through her clothing, jewelry, etc. to KC. JMO JSM 

Could be right JSM, Lee prolly got an entire Maxwell Smart Deluxe Spy Kit. There's plenty of   shoe heel telephones and brooch/shamrock microphone pins and other stuff so uber secret that even Bozo doesn't know about.

It's funny but they are devious enough to give the rules the finger. If even one thing is ever proved illegal about the jail visits I hope they all go to slammer.   
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: April 25, 2009, 04:06:56 PM »

with no sound in the room maybe JB has the thing on his computer that when you talk it types it out. So she would not have to touch the computer and then CA sends emails to JB and lets casey read it he reads it to her.

Monkey hugs

Interesting point!
I'm sure KC gets around the "rules" somehow, someway. She has never followed the rules, and it doesn't seem as though Baez is very concerned with rules and conduct either.

Just like they had pre-paid phones when KC was out on bond, I'm sure they're(KC, CA, Bozo, everybody) getting around the rules in jail as well.

However, I'm still not so sure that KC isn't refusing to see or speak to her parents....she is indeed a "spiteful b**ch" and it wouldn't surprise me one bit....JMO

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1812 on: April 25, 2009, 04:08:40 PM »

I am sure she acted alone.
That's why she didn't go anywhere near them for a month.  She was still trying to figure out a story that would sound plausible, when Cindy caught up with her..

I agree.....alone, all alone.
Hi Nut... I agree with you and WO on this. KC acted alone in the murder of Caylee, but I was confused on the question about did she have help. Do you think she had help after the "31" days or if not before? TIA JSM

By the way did I ever tell you how much I love your truck and that you are a great mod and I am sorry I made you sad the other night.....? Just JSM's way of saying sorry and sucking up to the mod. Casually Cool taught me the sucking up part. Sorry to be O/T.  JSM

No help at all, from anyone...from beginning to end. OTHER than the A's destroying evidence after the fact....no help from anyone in the killing/disposal phase.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: April 25, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »

Where is Lee, No Rose? Is he still living on Hopespring drive or has he fled the country? Is he living under a bridge? Where is he? Anyone have a guess?

I don't know.....there's a lot of things about Lee that bugs me and he has lied for KC numerous times, and sometimes he's just plain creepy!  However, part of me thinks that he is leaning towards justice and away from KC.  Just comparing his depo w/ Morgan to CA's and GA's, he seems much less inclined to go as far as CA and GA to protect KC.  They actually made him look somewhat sane during the depositions.

Maybe, just maybe, he's come to his senses and is getting out before it's too late!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: April 25, 2009, 04:12:38 PM »

HI MONKEY PEEPS!

Regrets, I've had a few......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: April 25, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »

Tweets from a jailbird?

I was. But she isn't.

Could be right JSM, Lee prolly got an entire Maxwell Smart Deluxe Spy Kit. There's plenty of   shoe heel telephones and brooch/shamrock microphone pins and other stuff so uber secret that even Bozo doesn't know about.

It's funny but they are devious enough to give the rules the finger. If even one thing is ever proved illegal about the jail visits I hope they all go to slammer.   
  Maxwell Smart spy kit. Shamrock microphone. Double laugh right there.

Does anyone know if attorneys can take in handheld recorders? They are devious enough to do such a thing and I wouldn't put it past them.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1816 on: April 25, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »

I just got kicked out of the cage trying to ask Tevye about her jail.

JSM, "my" jail is a local county jail. I did a tour there before I decided to do my internship there. As jails go, it's beautiful! The Administrator told me, when I asked about wireless, that there is a signal in the admin part, but in the actual jail part, it's no good. Too much cement and other "wireless" jazz going on there. Of course, I'll test it out on my first day there, if you see I logged on from the XYZ County jail, don't get worried, I always get to walk OUT the door!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: April 25, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »

I am sure she acted alone.
That's why she didn't go anywhere near them for a month.  She was still trying to figure out a story that would sound plausible, when Cindy caught up with her..

I agree.....alone, all alone.
Hi Nut... I agree with you and WO on this. KC acted alone in the murder of Caylee, but I was confused on the question about did she have help. Do you think she had help after the "31" days or if not before? TIA JSM

By the way did I ever tell you how much I love your truck and that you are a great mod and I am sorry I made you sad the other night.....? Just JSM's way of saying sorry and sucking up to the mod. Casually Cool taught me the sucking up part. Sorry to be O/T.  JSM

No help at all, from anyone...from beginning to end. OTHER than the A's destroying evidence after the fact....no help from anyone in the killing/disposal phase.

Agree!  No help from anyone except In the  after drama.  Who even knows,  she may have been doping her and it was a "whoopsy" , too much xanax or chloroform. A brief moment of "oh my God" and then, back to it's all about me. Or maybe she deliberately did it,  either way it's murder.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: April 25, 2009, 04:15:47 PM »

Monkey hugs

Interesting point!
I'm sure KC gets around the "rules" somehow, someway. She has never followed the rules, and it doesn't seem as though Baez is very concerned with rules and conduct either.

Just like they had pre-paid phones when KC was out on bond, I'm sure they're(KC, CA, Bozo, everybody) getting around the rules in jail as well.

However, I'm still not so sure that KC isn't refusing to see or speak to her parents....she is indeed a "spiteful b**ch" and it wouldn't surprise me one bit....JMO
She is a spiteful B*tch and never has followed a rule in her life. I can't wait til she gets LWOP, she will follow the rules then or else.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1819 on: April 25, 2009, 04:16:38 PM »

Hey Boo:

I've always wanted to tell you that you picked a good one w/ Christopher Meloni!!!!

And yes, I saw the trailor for the SVU episode, set to air Tues. night. It looks great! And it's obviously about this case. Can't wait!

Oh yeah, He's my man!! It will be interesting how they wrap it up.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.