March 29, 2024, 02:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 289922 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2009, 11:54:38 PM »

Man o Pete!! Gave me plenty of time to read through the "other section". Whew, glad we got rid of that rat!!!

Where is JSM? She go to bed?? 
Still here boo trying to be on topic and not break the cage. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »

I want an award or sympathy or sumpthin..(maybe some of Boo's tea).

Just re-listened to MsGrinch's FBI video from 7/30...didn't keep notes.  But she told NS w/FBI about the real kidnapping happened at JBP.  
Now, how did she get that story before 7/30?  
Private letters?  
And, she was DEFINATELY trying to nail AMY & Ricardo.

You definitely deserve some of my special tea.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »

Man o Pete!! Gave me plenty of time to read through the "other section". Whew, glad we got rid of that rat!!!

I dont know, maybe if we call her nicely she will come...

Oh Skipper!!!
Hey sweet pea. Came back just for you and boo. I didn't know I was missed. Now I have to stay on topic with my foot up on my desk, ice pack wrapped around my toe with the ace bandage. Oh there I go again OT as usual. I Hate the Anthony's and believe Baez is an azz and she will get LWOP. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2009, 11:58:02 PM »

I wrote this one night some months ago and posted it on another message thread. Since I wrote it, I guess it is alright to post here without saying where I posted. I had it on a Word document in my files. It is still true today.
I was asleep and I woke up with a start and a thought that I had to get up and put to words. I know now the thing that has bothered me so much in the back of my brain that I had not really verbalized. It came to me in my sleep.

Caylee was surrounded by adults.  Grandparents and uncle and his girlfriend, Young adult friends, neighbors, storekeepers, beauticians, tatoo artist,, casual acquaintances, everyone that made up their community. Caylee’s picture was never shown with any other child that I can recall seeing. Obviously there wasn’t any little best friend that she had or a regular play date. She wan’t enrolled in preschool or ballet. Except for an occasional mother who was a friend that had a child that kept her was all. Out of all the people she knew, each on could probably relate a little part of the story that they couldn’t quite make right in their head but just ignored it. It was just something Casey did and was none of their business, didn’t care to get involved, wasn’t there problem. They saw Caylee was not always well cared for, maybe not given the proper food, and maybe even knew that Casey had a tendency to be more enthralled with the men around and not pay enough attention to Caylee. Her friends knew she brought her to places that a child should not be but said nothing. .In places too hard for a two year old to see stuff she should’t have seen. I’m sure some knew that Casey was drugging Caylee to put her to sleep sometimes. Each had their own opinon and did nothing. Her grandparents knew she wasn’t a good mother, they said so, but they failed Caylee by the things that were happening to her in the first two years of her life. And didn’t stop it. Multiple men, unknown father, tears with an ex boyfriend because she had a miscarriage. Over drinking and indulging., stealing, and partying all while Caylee was around. There was some pretty bad situations that caylee was in. Sleeping in the bed with her boyfriend for weeks was one. And no advocates stepped in for Caylee until after she was killed. He own grandparents didn’t protect her the most, and probably her brother Lee could have done much more to help but he liked the party style too .All the adults that knew her failed her until she died. Now total strangers are her advocates. LE, searchers, lab techs,  grammas with passion, young mothers raising there on, men In all walks of life that have children and grandchildren of there own that would have done anything for her to keep her from this. This child wasn’t accidentlly run over by a careless driver, or burned up in a house, or died from a terminal desease. She should have had everything going for her, but in the end she had nothing. Not one adult ever stuck their head out and said this isn’t right and report Casey and give her consequences. Caylee is gone and now she has advocates. Back wards in my view. And all JMO

Great post Fanny!!!  Very thoughtful and true.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »

I dont know, maybe if we call her nicely she will come...

Oh Skipper!!!
Hey sweet pea. Came back just for you and boo. I didn't know I was missed. Now I have to stay on topic with my foot up on my desk, ice pack wrapped around my toe with the ace bandage. Oh there I go again OT as usual. I Hate the Anthony's and believe Baez is an azz and she will get LWOP. JMO JSM

If you're icing your toe...... can I have your meds??? Just askin'! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »

Just re-listened to MsGrinch's FBI video from 7/30...didn't keep notes.  But she told NS w/FBI about the real kidnapping happened at JBP.  
Private letters?  

Awesome..thanks Boo..you know I need it w/Grinch's voice blah blahing in my head now.  

She also spent a few minutes convincing him that she & George KNEW the smell of cadavers.  Then got off that track to tell him about how bad pizza smells...that people ought to put some in their trunk for 19 days, (was hoping NS would ask HER if she performed that experiment).  
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2009, 12:00:15 AM »

Private letters?  

UMMMMMMM, grannys favorite a pinch of this and that, shrooomalicious
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2009, 12:01:23 AM »

If Casey Anthony is sent to death row, she might not be executed
Few women in Florida are sentenced to die
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
April 26, 2009
<snipped>
 In the past 82 years, 16 women were singled out to receive Florida's ultimate punishment: the death penalty.

These women killed their husbands. Or they killed cops. Half a dozen of them murdered multiple people. Some killed during robberies and murder-for-hire schemes. One tortured and killed her young son.

This month, prosecutors announced they are seeking the death penalty for Casey Anthony, an Orange County mother charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

With Florida's death-row history, experts say prosecutors face an uphill challenge in convicting Anthony, sending her to death row and keeping her there.

Of the 16 women initially ordered to die by state execution, the lives of 13 have been spared when their sentences were vacated or commuted to life on appeal.

Death-penalty expert Victor Streib said there are fewer women on death row across the country because fewer women commit murder. Only about one in 10 murders is committed by a woman.

Those killings usually don't rise to the level of death-penalty cases — ones considered especially heinous, ones committed by violent habitual offenders or those committed during another crime, said Streib, a law professor at Ohio Northern University in Ada, Ohio.

Society sees women as the "source of life," Streib said, and there is a general urge to protect them. Juries could be biased, finding it harder to condemn a woman to death than a man. But there are exceptions, he conceded.

Florida has executed two: Judy "The Black Widow" Buenoano in 1998 and Aileen Wuornos in 2002.

Florida currently has 392 death-row inmates.

Only one is a woman.

Judy Buenoano,

Orange County
On March 30, 1998, officials strapped the 54-year-old 'Black Widow' to the electric chair, making her the first woman in Florida to be executed. Twice before, her death warrants were stayed. She was sentenced to die in 1985 for the 1971 arsenic poisoning of her husband in Orange County. In 1980, she drowned her paralyzed son in Santa Rosa County and was sentenced to life. Two years earlier, she poisoned her common-law husband in Colorado.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-locwomenondeathrow22042609apr26,0,773978.story

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »

Night monekys.  It is way past bedtime.  Klaas, I sent you an email. 
I think Casey is guilty. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2009, 12:02:15 AM »

I'm trying really hard to post something regarding the case but my brain is in idle mode. Casey is guilty. There, that's all that comes to mind.

MizJay, Like wow, man, that was soooooo deep!!!

As I lay here in my tie-dyed T-shirt, tripping to Pink Floyd with the black light on and the lava lamp gently glowing, waiting for my magic teapot to come to a rolling boil, I was thinking about the Anthonys.

I wonder if they ever licked stamps in the 80's when they were expecting their children? Do you think maybe they were into the drug scene and that's why their children as soooooo hmmmmmm "special"?

Well, I'm just going to hang here a while. Been working on trying to slide my foot out of my tether but my flip flop keeps getting stuck! Oh never mind, I'll just grab my botabag of Boone's Farm Strawbery Wine and just relax, that usually does the trick.

And I am NOT bogarting all the good stuff, I'll share!
  JSM now knows all the code words. We had a vocabulary lesson while you were away Boo.  AND one of the words that JSM didn't know the meaning of is Narcissitic, I learned it meant someone that loves themself more than anyone else. Kind of like ALL the ants. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2009, 12:04:39 AM »

Here's one.  How many think someone will make an on topic post before we get to page 3, please raise your hand.   Right now, I can see only one post, which is the first to open the threads.   

Edit~  Whoops!  There's one!  Thank you Tevye.   

O/T I've learned to skip a couple (or few) pages here and there 'cause I don't have the time here some may. 

I had to abandon the last cage in the interest of being "current" here, though I wanted to respond to something back there and have no clue how to carry it over. 

And still I'm way behind (in both cages). 

Foggy

Just go back to the post you wanted to respond to, copy it, come here, hit Reply , then paste in the old post. Then write your comments.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2009, 12:05:21 AM »

Here's one.  How many think someone will make an on topic post before we get to page 3, please raise your hand.   Right now, I can see only one post, which is the first to open the threads.   

O/T I've learned to skip a couple (or few) pages here and there 'cause I don't have the time here some may. 

I had to abandon the last cage in the interest of being "current" here, though I wanted to respond to something back there and have no clue how to carry it over. 

Foggy

Sorry Foggy. I am one to blame. JSM

Yikes, I didn't mean to imply any thing of the sort JSM.  Please don't apologize to me--esp. when you have nothing for which to apologize.

I was just speaking in general...and I'm sure I've strayed off topic here and there.  And truth to tell I scan over some posts that are on topic 'cause I'm always in a rush to go hither and yon.

Of course I must apologize for posting in purple.  I didn't know it was a prob 'til I was informed so.  Well, we live and learn right?     

Hugs to JSM. 

Foggy

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2009, 12:06:33 AM »

HERE, EVERYONE COULD USE A NICE PICK-ME-UP.....THEN GET BACK ONTOPIC!  LOL
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2009, 12:06:56 AM »

I'm trying really hard to post something regarding the case but my brain is in idle mode. Casey is guilty. There, that's all that comes to mind.

MizJay, Like wow, man, that was soooooo deep!!!

As I lay here in my tie-dyed T-shirt, tripping to Pink Floyd with the black light on and the lava lamp gently glowing, waiting for my magic teapot to come to a rolling boil, I was thinking about the Anthonys.

I wonder if they ever licked stamps in the 80's when they were expecting their children? Do you think maybe they were into the drug scene and that's why their children as soooooo hmmmmmm "special"?

Well, I'm just going to hang here a while. Been working on trying to slide my foot out of my tether but my flip flop keeps getting stuck! Oh never mind, I'll just grab my botabag of Boone's Farm Strawbery Wine and just relax, that usually does the trick.

And I am NOT bogarting all the good stuff, I'll share!
Dude! Share!! (We knew you'd see that!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2009, 12:07:24 AM »

Bluesy  I applaud you for listening to her again. There really should be a monkey major award for cruel and unusual punishment in the line of duty here.

Have you ever noticed that once she starts she just doesn't stop. I'll bet george has to learn to sleep with his eyes open because of the endless rants at night. No wonder he had to go to the Hawaii Motel ,  suicide, HA, it was for a brief respite from cacklerambleranterraver. Who can fault him for bringing his piwwow and binky?  Not me.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2009, 12:08:16 AM »

Thanks MizJay, I was crying when I wrote it and it made me cry to read it again . What happened to Caylee has gotten to me many times.

That is why I joke around, and why many others do too, to keep from crying about the awful circumstances. I am sorry if I fill the pages with my foolishness sometimes when it is slow. It's just my coping mechanism. I will do my best to tone it down.

That being said, it is bewildering to me to see this happen to child after child, many of which we never hear of. It just goes on and on.
We don't even know what happened to all these little souls. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2009, 12:12:55 AM »

Thanks NR for bringing that article over.  Seems like I read something earlier this week that FL had passed some NEW laws making it easier to get a DP for parents who kill their children.  So we can hope.

JSM...I have broken just about every toe I have...(have learned to wear hard soles in the house since).  But the big toe took years to heal.  Hope that doesn't happen to you.  I have learned to have a lot of empathy for football players who get 'turf toe'.  (on the other toes..after going to the ER room about 3 times I learned to yank them back in place if they were 'jammed' or tape my own popcicle stick on 'em)  Will pray that yours heals quickly.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2009, 12:13:13 AM »

Private letters?  

JSM agrees with you. I thought that same thing today, just they were the second set of people she could blame. Tony L and Jesse G were her first options. JMO JSM

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2009, 12:13:21 AM »

I'm unlocking the thread. Mods are deleting Bella's posts as fast as they happen. Please just ignore them. She will be banned as soon as an Admin is here to do it. Thank you all for your understanding.

I couldn't figure out what happened. Haven't been here before when this happened. Interesting to say the least.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »

Foggy

Sorry Foggy. I am one to blame. JSM

Yikes, I didn't mean to imply any thing of the sort JSM.  Please don't apologize to me--esp. when you have nothing for which to apologize.

I was just speaking in general...and I'm sure I've strayed off topic here and there.  And truth to tell I scan over some posts that are on topic 'cause I'm always in a rush to go hither and yon.

Of course I must apologize for posting in purple.  I didn't know it was a prob 'til I was informed so.  Well, we live and learn right?     

Hugs to JSM. 

Foggy

Foggy    I apologize also for getting O/T a lot today.  I know it's annoying if you're trying to see what'sup and throw in an idea.
And FWIW,  I like a change of color on the ink here and there.  Some of the bright ones are hard to read but... it makes for a interesting board.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.