April 25, 2024, 03:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290888 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: April 28, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »

This is no where near the Summers case.  I read about that case and saw the Dateline episode.

Here is how it's different
1.  The smell of death in a car
2.  Not reporting your child as missing
3.  Imaginary people
4.  Forensic evidence
5.  Skank is a murdering slore

How can a mother feel behave this way. 

In my early teens, a good friend of mine was killed in a car accident.  Her mother grieved for years after her death.  She would have panic attacks when she went into a store.  It was sad and heartbreaking.  She would see one of us (her daughters friends) and begin to cry.  I just do not believe a mother would grieve the way skank has behaved.

BTW, BJ...Just as you are disputing the junk science of the Oakridge lab, you are citing a theory known as Ugly Grieving?  How can this be...where is the analytical research and studies done on this.  It is not in the DSM IV as a classifiable diagnosis, oh wait it is...It's called being a sociopath.  you should check into it, we all think your client is one.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1161 on: April 28, 2009, 11:48:29 PM »

Boo. I got your nanners. Nite to Grissom and if you have a chance, send me the link where I can find the portion of your email regarding what I didn't see. I hope you know what I am talking about I am going to bed now or at least in a bit. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: April 28, 2009, 11:52:14 PM »

I will ask Klaas to give you my email addy.

Have a good night Boo!

pb

Here's my trash one deadnotsleeping @ ymail.com

Thanks PB!!! 

Got it.... I'm going to get trouble no more OT...  

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1163 on: April 28, 2009, 11:55:10 PM »

OK, I'm heading for the Monkey Bunkey!

Guess who I will be dreaming of?????

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: April 29, 2009, 12:04:30 AM »

Good night monkeys...Going to walk my 8 lbs of terror and head to bed

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1165 on: April 29, 2009, 12:05:37 AM »

I googled "what is ugly grieving" and it linked me to PTSD... please tell me that clown is not going for PTSD??

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: April 29, 2009, 12:36:54 AM »

Oh poopie!

MEASLES?????? What a let down.  Although there were a few good "insider" scenes for cyberworld addicts like us who enjoy the cartoon characters of the Ants.  But I think a lot of people on here could have written a much better script.

And NO DOC DUMP FAIRY will be visiting us soon????????????

bwaaaaaaaaa!  I'd better go before I go into off topic orbit.  Good night fair monkeyfriends.  Thank you for making such an interesting and nice place to play. 
(JSM I love your Josef dance.  I need to get my Zukibean some lessons so she can shake that little moneymaker!)

Flamma fumo est proxima
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: April 29, 2009, 12:38:24 AM »

I googled "what is ugly grieving" and it linked me to PTSD... please tell me that clown is not going for PTSD??

Searching, maybe that'd give alleged perp a graceful opp to throw one (or more?) of her family and friends under the bus. 

Hey, upon reading about PTSD does it mention hard partying as being a normal reaction to it?

Or maybe she'll claim that  her child dying on her watch while she was partying caused the PTSD. 

Foggy

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: April 29, 2009, 01:06:29 AM »

Searching, maybe that'd give alleged perp a graceful opp to throw one (or more?) of her family and friends under the bus. 

Hey, upon reading about PTSD does it mention hard partying as being a normal reaction to it?

Or maybe she'll claim that  her child dying on her watch while she was partying caused the PTSD. 

Foggy

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/womens_ptsd/37597

about women and grieving PTSD.... I have not seen anything about partying,trying to get the dream hubby (Tone) or what not so far..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: April 29, 2009, 01:09:04 AM »

Hmm none of this fits her.... WTH is wrong with that atty..if he tries something like that,he will get her sentenced to death for sure.

These 5 women all found them selves admitted to the hospital due to their depression at some time in their lives. Each of their lives were altered permanently after the traumas they had to endure. Each woman was lucky to get a physician and therapist who listened to their backgrounds, instead of just looking at the symptoms of their depression, and they were all diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. With out realizing it, all 5 women had entered their own personal grieving process! Recovery from PTSD is very closely related to the 6 steps of grieving. Depending on the situation, most people go through the steps of grieving with the aide of family, close friends, and support groups begin to feel somewhat whole again. What are the steps?
- Shock
- Disbelief
- Numbness
- Fear
- Anger
- Acceptance With PTSD however, many women get stuck in the process and are unable to resolve their grief, they keep going in circles between the steps without getting to Acceptance.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1170 on: April 29, 2009, 01:15:27 AM »

Its kinda funny how both Cindy and Baez say there is not way Casey will take a plea deal... But little do they know... That will just seal her fate with the DP... WHAT IDIOTS!!! .... If Casey was my child, I would BEG her to take a plea deal... Who cares what the rest of the world thinks... She wouldn't be killed... These people are the biggest Morons ever!... For me, I'm glad they're so stupid, cuz I want Casey to get the DP... But for them... Why would they want that for her???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: April 29, 2009, 01:28:37 AM »

Its kinda funny how both Cindy and Baez say there is not way Casey will take a plea deal... But little do they know... That will just seal her fate with the DP... WHAT IDIOTS!!! .... If Casey was my child, I would BEG her to take a plea deal... Who cares what the rest of the world thinks... She wouldn't be killed... These people are the biggest Morons ever!... For me, I'm glad they're so stupid, cuz I want Casey to get the DP... But for them... Why would they want that for her???

If she had half a lawyer he would have had her plead it down in the beginning. She could have plead it was an accident, and plead it down to manslaughter. She would have been out in 7 years max and back in her clubs.  STUPID BAEZ wanting to make a name for himself has now sacrificed her to get his face time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: April 29, 2009, 01:31:56 AM »

Lots of food for thought folks, but I'm utterly exhausted.   Pleasant dreams everyone.

Foggy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: April 29, 2009, 02:47:57 AM »

Was Casey suffering from PTSD when she searched her computer 3 months in advance of killing her daughter...NO
Was Casey suffering from PTSD when she told her brother that she was a spiteful B...NO
Was Casey suffering from PTSD when she changed her Zanny stories...NO
Was Casey suffering from PTSD when she told Amy that her car smelled because her father ran over squirrels...NO
Was Casey suffering from PTSD when she lied about a job she was fired from in 2006...NO
Was Casey suffering from PTSD when she was begging & manipulating her parents to bail her out...NO
Was Casey suffering from PTSD when she called 911 over 26 cents getting thrown at her house...NO
Was Casey suffering from PTSD when she erased things from her computer...NO

Hopefully the jury will think of these things logically when they deliberate - seems like a no brainer to me

PS  Judging by NG's episode tonight it appears we are getting the document dump.  I'm very curious now about these "surveillance photos" of Amscot - OMG please tell me they actually have her going back & forth to her car & not just the car itself being in the lot!  I'm very much looking forward to what Lenny, Rob & Tracey (esp her since we havent heard from her personally) said in their sworn statements.

Nite Nite monkeys!

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1174 on: April 29, 2009, 06:06:14 AM »

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!I advise all of you to have a barf bag handy as you are reading this

Does 'Ugly Coping' Explain Casey's Partying?
Baez Cites Case In Discussing Anthony Defense
POSTED: 10:19 pm EDT April 28, 2009
UPDATED: 11:13 pm EDT April 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- When Casey Anthony goes on trial for her life, many legal experts say the toughest part of defending her will be explaining her behavior after her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

They are images of Anthony partying days after Caylee went missing. In surveillance, she is seen buying beer and bras with money investigators say she stole.

Casey Anthony, left, in photo at party. The date it was taken is unknown.

How does Anthony explain her lack of concern, grief or remorse?

"She has a very compelling reason for her actions," her attorney Jose Baez said in an exclusive interview with WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.

Baez declined to be more specific.

"As much as I'd like to say it, that's as much as I can say right now," Baez said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods not far from her family home.

Baez, however, did refer to a case that could provide insight into his defense.

In 2002, Cynthia Sommer lost her husband, Todd, a healthy Marine stationed in San Diego.

Sommer's attorney Allen Bloom said Todd Sommer was “originally evaluated to have died by natural causes, a sudden cardiac arrest from an arrhythmia of the heart.”

Two months after her husband died, friends told investigators Sommer bought breast implants with the insurance money, started partying and sleeping around.

Cynthia Sommer was charged with murder. Her attorney argued that Sommer's apparent lack of remorse was a condition known as "ugly coping." The phrase was coined by a Columbia University behaviorist to describe people who appear to grieve abnormally.

According to Cynthia Sommer's attorney, prosecutors were willing to overlook problems with their evidence, because they mistook her so-called ugly coping as evidence she had no remorse and was guilty of murder.

Sommer's attorney finally proved her husband's death was not motivated by her greed. After two years Cynthia Sommer walked out of prison.

(See Slideshow Of Casey Anthony Party Photos)
Yeah, BUT did Baez defend Cynthia Sommer? Nope

Slam dunk in the bag right there. KC IS GOING DOWN. Sorry Baez, you are going down too. JMO JSM

And I will say nitey nite from JSM and Josef. Sleep well all monkeys and may a document dump hit us all on top of the head in the morning. 

JSM, I am so glad he is home as well. My old boy is with me always and I don't know what I will do with out him. Hope your toe AND knee are healing.   

IF you see this....Can you give me your e-mail addy??  I have a question for you and it is so O/T that I don't want to ask here.

I also agree that Miss Twitt is going down but I still wonder how in the heck Baez can say he has explanations for it all???       And Baez will be fine and he will continue to be seen on TV and Geraldo, as an expert in his field....{got the barf bag?}  Nancy listed his experience and it is minimal at best; but shine he will for years to come.  He feel right into the gold pot!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: April 29, 2009, 06:07:52 AM »

Good morning!    Today''s gotta be doc dump day

Well so much for Bozo's latest stab at a defense for Casey!   Look at the Wesh2 poll results so far...bwahahaaa

Do you think the "ugly coping" defense could explain Casey Anthony's behavior after her daughter Caylee went missing?
Choice  Votes  Percentage of 236 Votes 
Yes 8 3%
No 220 93%
Maybe 8 3%
Thank you for participating in our survey.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19317898/detail.html

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1176 on: April 29, 2009, 06:17:23 AM »

POOKY....Got your nanners and hope all is well. Must be getting psyched??!!

Trimm and QM..Hi to you when you get in the cage.  Been super busy with dogs. Spring you know.

I was thinking yesterday that Casey is missing nice weather and the joys of living on this planet. 
She will never take a plea deal and we all knew that!!  You don't parade seasoned detectives through the hallways of your work and take it so so so far!!!  It takes a warped mind to do this with a straight face AND when Baez says "they are out to get her and treated her with intimidation; Why oh WHY does no one ever say, "She lied over and over Baez and Anthonys, How else should we have handled this??  LE has no other choice when dealing with a liar, especially one so straight faced!!   

NO ONE CALLS THEM ON THEIR LIES!??  WHY?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: April 29, 2009, 06:41:03 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/28/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace
GRACE: Straight out the Mark William, anchor and reporter standing by there in Orlando. Mark Williams, the photos -- discovery has already gone out to the defense. We are anticipating getting it, released to the media within hours. And in that discovery, are Amscot photos. What do you make of it?

MARK WILLIAMS, ANCHOR/REPORTER: Well, those new photos have emerged in the Casey Anthony affair. We have not seen the photos yet. We hope to get those a little bit later on. They were handed over to the defense. And they`re photos of the Amscot store where Casey`s car was found. Now, Nancy, could this show a new timeline of the case? Could it tighten up the timeline? And could it help pinpoint Casey`s location when little Caylee finally went missing?

GRACE: Let`s unleash the lawyers. We are taking your calls live. Have secret surveillance photos emerged on tot mom`s car? Does it pinpoint the time little Caylee may have been disposed, discarded like trash out of that car trunk? That`s what police are hoping.

Straight out to Holly Hughes, former felony prosecutor out of Atlanta, Raymond Giudice, defense attorney, and renowned lawyer out of the Philadelphia jurisdiction Joe Lawless, also author of "Prosecutorial Misconduct." Welcome, attorneys. Give me your best shot. Holly Hughes, the police evidence suggests that, due to cell phone pinging, she circled, went around and around all over the place before she finally dumps that car at an Amscot. In the car, it`s chock full of personal items, begging, Steal me, take me, I`m a car, I`m dumped here, I`m abandoned at the Amscot. Is she trying to pin the murder on a would-be car thief?

HOLLY HUGHES, FORMER PROSECUTOR: Absolutely, Nancy. She`s trying to pin it on anybody but herself. We see her do that constantly. She tried to pin on it Jesse Grund. She tried to pin it on Zanny the nanny. She tries to pin it on people who don`t even exist. That`s what she was hoping. That`s why -- she might as well put a sign in the window that says, Steal me, because that`s what she was doing, leaving it there with everything. She wanted somebody to take it. That way she could claim, I don`t know anything about the decomposition, anything about the smell. Somebody else did this crime. It`s her modus operandi. We see her do it every day.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: April 29, 2009, 06:45:52 AM »

Does 'Ugly Coping' Explain Casey's Partying?
Baez Cites Case In Discussing Anthony Defense

POSTED: 10:19 pm EDT April 28, 2009
UPDATED: 5:24 am EDT April 29, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- When Casey Anthony goes on trial for her life, many legal experts say the toughest part of defending her will be explaining her behavior after her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

They are images of Anthony partying days after Caylee went missing. In surveillance, she is seen buying beer and bras with money investigators say she stole.

Casey Party
Casey Anthony, left, in photo at party. The date it was taken is unknown.
How does Anthony explain her lack of concern, grief or remorse?

"She has a very compelling reason for her actions," her attorney Jose Baez said in an exclusive interview with WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.
Baez, however, did refer to a case that could provide insight into his defense.

In 2002, Cynthia Sommer lost her husband, Todd, a healthy Marine stationed in San Diego.

Sommer's attorney Allen Bloom said Todd Sommer was “originally evaluated to have died by natural causes, a sudden cardiac arrest from an arrhythmia of the heart.”

Two months after her husband died, friends told investigators Sommer bought breast implants with the insurance money, started partying and sleeping around.

Cynthia Sommer was charged with murder. Her attorney argued that Sommer's apparent lack of remorse was a condition known as "ugly coping." The phrase was coined by a Columbia University behaviorist to describe people who appear to grieve abnormally.

According to Cynthia Sommer's attorney, prosecutors were willing to overlook problems with their evidence, because they mistook her so-called ugly coping as evidence she had no remorse and was guilty of murder.

Sommer's attorney finally proved her husband's death was not motivated by her greed. After two years Cynthia Sommer walked out of prison.

Baez declined to be more specific.

"As much as I'd like to say it, that's as much as I can say right now," Baez said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods not far from her family home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19317898/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: April 29, 2009, 06:47:32 AM »

Casey Anthony case: WESH explores 'ugly coping'
posted by halboedeker on Apr 28, 2009 11:53:12 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How to explain Casey Anthony's behavior after her daughter disappeared?

WESH-Channel 2 tonight explored the issue of "ugly coping" -- or a defendant's not grieving in an appropriate way.

The record shows that Anthony partied, lied and waited a month to acknowledge that daughter Caylee  was missing. Anthony is charged with Caylee's murder.

In an interview with WESH, Jose Baez, Anthony's attorney, gave an oft-repeated line: "She has a very compelling reason for her actions."

That's all he was saying about his client. But Baez evidently sees a parallel in the case of a military wife who partied, purchased breast implants and slept around after her husband's death. Cynthia Sommer was charged with her husband's murder, but she was later freed after two years in jail.

"She lost her emotional compass. She went off the deep end," Sommer's attorney, Allen Bloom, said. "This is not an unusual phenomenon."

WESH reporter Bob Kealing recounted Sommer's story and then speculated: "Will Jose Baez use Cynthia Sommer, the case he told us about, to help him in the case against Casey? Can this notion of ugly coping be applied to Casey's partying, lying and apparent disinterest over the loss of little Caylee?"

WESH anchor Jim Payne followed that with another question: "By steering you to this case does Baez tip his hand?"

Then Kealing said that Baez's spokeswoman said the Sommer connection is "not an accurate representation of the defense strategy."

Kealing added, "We're not saying this is going to be his defense."

Which raises a question: Why was this report shown?

Oh, it's sweeps month.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-wesh-explores-ugly-coping.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.