April 24, 2024, 03:58:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290874 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: April 29, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »

Good morning my dears. 

Sadly, I stayed up late to watch SVU. Ripped from the headlines. 

Good night!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose it was worth it to see Gail O'Grady's Cindy impression. 

What have I missed? Docs????

gnm...it was interesting but I think I expect more.... of what?  I don't know.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: April 29, 2009, 10:26:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys -- I am trying to figure out how you go with a PTSD defense without a mental health care expert.  This person would have to see her and visit her I would think.  JMO. 

I thought it was mentioned that she has seen the doctor in the jail several times. Maybe I'm mistaken. Not that she has had a full blown psych eval, but I bet JB has been feeding her on how to act and what to say to any doctor who questions her.

I have done a great deal of PTSD research and treated PTSD clients.  I have never seen this type of behavior from PTSD.
  Most clients will experience flashbacks and fall into a feeling of helplessness or some can become aggressive, maybe even violent.  People with PTSD have triggers that cause them to relieve the trauma (it can be a word, smell, place, or other things)  so all of those times she sat in court and listened to their description of Caylee's body she never reacted.  That is not possible for a PTSD victim.  Not to make light of this, but wouldn't she have gotten up on the table and started dancing?  BJ better thread very cautiously on this.  Florida State University has some world renowed experts on PTSD.

thanks for you input on this.....BJ is so full of CHIT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1262 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:13 AM »

They are they are claiming the "nanny abduction" triggered it.   They are portraying her as an innocent victim who has been charged wit a crime she didnt commit.
OMG that is even more ridiculous!!  They have to find a "nanny" to peg.  What are they going to do point to a chair where a mop in a wig is sitting???  Seriously, where did he get his law degree??

They cannot really be going with that defense.  But then again, Cindy did say the "nanny" could be anyone.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: April 29, 2009, 10:29:13 AM »

What went on in here last night is unacceptable!!    Most people come here to catch up on the case and discuss it without 40 pages of repetitive, nonstop off topic!! THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM!!! Take it to musing. Muffy, help me out here. You have a way with words 

Bless you Nut!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: April 29, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19318673/index.html

Exclusive "Ugly Coping" Possible Casey Defense

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: April 29, 2009, 10:30:54 AM »

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Right. Right. Well, in this case, we`ve seen the state has all along -- they`ve turned things over to the defense. Maybe a week or two later, they`ve released it to the public. And just -- we just found out that the defense has gotten those Amscot photos, as well as some interviews from Leonard Padilla, his associates Rob Dick and Tracy McLaughlin (ph), as well as about 500 pages of other evidence that aren`t described in the paperwork.

What from the above mentioned are you most anxious to get your paws on?

ALL OF IT!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1266 on: April 29, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19318673/index.html

Exclusive "Ugly Coping" Possible Casey Defense
There was more to the Sommers case then her behavior, shoddy lab work was one. But one thing that Baez must be aware about the Sommers case is, WHAT SHOULD NOT BE FORGOTTEN is that this case is still not over. The District Attorney has stated that she still wants to leave the case in such a manner that she could re-charge Cindy at some point in the future!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: April 29, 2009, 10:34:03 AM »

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Right. Right. Well, in this case, we`ve seen the state has all along -- they`ve turned things over to the defense. Maybe a week or two later, they`ve released it to the public. And just -- we just found out that the defense has gotten those Amscot photos, as well as some interviews from Leonard Padilla, his associates Rob Dick and Tracy McLaughlin (ph), as well as about 500 pages of other evidence that aren`t described in the paperwork.

ALL OF IT!!!!
Me too, at this point I'll take anything new to look at.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: April 29, 2009, 10:39:26 AM »

BJ says very compelling reasons for her to act this way.  How can a jury accept this as an explanation.  Someone should tell BJ that American society does not dismiss and ignore children as insignificant human beings.  I think that a jury is going to be angry that a defense attorney tries to explain away and dismiss her behavior right after murdering losing her child.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: April 29, 2009, 10:42:55 AM »

Any mental defect defense requires admission of guilt.

Not gonna happen!   

It seems the defense is putting forward a mental disorder to excuse her behavior in that 31 day period but not using it towards her guilt or innocence but rather that she was traumatized by a fictitious nanny or anyone they can claim to be "Zanny."   They are forgetting something key to the case, her computer searches up to 3 months in advance of Caylee's murder on how to make chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons, research on missing children & o yes a fake Zenaida myspace.

That courtroom is going to need to borrow an old trick from the Anthonys and have a water hose in there to clean the walls down from all the bunk and bull that will be thrown around in it.

If she had a mental disorder during the first 31 days, she must have had a reason to believe her precious Caylee was gone for good.
That is exactly my take on it as well Steel.  In order to have any disorder she must first admit what the trigger was.

They are they are claiming the "nanny abduction" triggered it.   They are portraying her as an innocent victim who has been charged wit a crime she didnt commit.

Where in the hell are they gonna get a nanny???  Have they lost what little minds they had???

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: April 29, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »

ALL OF IT!!!!

We may have to go get them ourself. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: April 29, 2009, 10:45:29 AM »

OMG that is even more ridiculous!!  They have to find a "nanny" to peg.  What are they going to do point to a chair where a mop in a wig is sitting???  Seriously, where did he get his law degree??

I actually think they are going to abandon the Nanny issue altogether. And George will win a spelling bee.
(Blink pats +2 in Momma Dolce's tummy)

Well evidently the original "nanny abduction" is turning out to be someone Casey calls "Zanny" but really isnt a nanny but someone she has coined "Zanny the nanny"  why? o yes she was protecting her family & she was skeered!   Gimme a break!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1272 on: April 29, 2009, 10:46:02 AM »

BJ says very compelling reasons for her to act this way.  How can a jury accept this as an explanation.  Someone should tell BJ that American society does not dismiss and ignore children as insignificant human beings.  I think that a jury is going to be angry that a defense attorney tries to explain away and dismiss her behavior right after murdering losing her child.

I said it before....I will say it again.....

It is the words and actions of Casey Marie Anthony during those first 31 days that will doom her to the electric chair.  Take that to the bank!

The rest of the evidence is only icing on the cake!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: April 29, 2009, 10:46:54 AM »

ALL OF IT!!!!

Cool, road trip. (Ohio is a long way away, but I'm game.)  I really want to see Amscot pics and any interviews with Tracey, the bounty hunter.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: April 29, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »

Jane Valez Mitchell   for those that missed it.    (warning:long post)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/28/ijvm.01.html

Tonight the shocking toll the trial of Casey Anthony could take and it`s not what you think. The prosecution announced they would seek the death penalty against Casey charged with the brutal murder of her own precious daughter Caylee, but the cost of that decision is a lot more than emotional.

It will tack on years, manpower and an estimated $1 million in tax dollars, but it doesn`t stop there. Casey has built a dream defense team and taxpayers may wind up putting some of her bills, too.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOSE BAEZ, CASEY ANTHONY ATTORNEY: Will it affect the trial? Yes. It may delay it. It may -- it certainly will make the costs to the taxpayers in the state of Florida at least triple.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Triple?

What Baez fails to mention he could have Casey declared indigent. That would allow him to charge the state for her lawyer fees and expert witness costs; all those expert witnesses.

Meantime, Florida taxpayers already paying Roy Kronk`s legal fees, the meter reader who found little Caylee`s remains was on the job when he made that gruesome discovery therefore Orange County agreed to pay $10,000 for Kronk`s attorney and just yesterday, county officials agreed to an additional $2,000 plus dollars.

Some taxpayers are up in arms about paying all these costs wondering why would Kronk need an attorney in the first place. Well, because this case has become a three-ring circus with every volunteer private eye and bounty hunter coming out of the woodwork to lend a hand, but only costing taxpayers more money.

When will the insanity end and justice for little Caylee prevail?

So many ISSUES.

Back to my expert panel: the fabulous Jayne Weintraub, criminal defense attorney and Beth Karas, correspondent for TRU TV.

Beth, many people wondering why Roy Kronk of all people needs an attorney. Does every person in a case like this, every single person need a lawyer?

BETH KARAS, TRU TV CORRESPONDENT: Absolutely not. It is very unusual for a witness I don`t care how important the witness is, to have an attorney. You might in a big case need a PR person. It`s my understanding that the first $10,000 is really to deal with the media. But do you need an attorney to deal with the media, you need a PR person.

The $2,500 recently approved by the county is for an attorney to represent him at the deposition. Again, if he`s going to be truthful in his answers there`s no reason why he really needs an attorney, but the county has agreed to pay for it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, every one of these big cases I`ve covered is just everybody gets sucked in and everybody gets an attorney and even the attorneys get attorneys.

I`ve actually seen that happen.

Just seeking the death penalty in the case against Casey Anthony could cost taxpayers an additional $1 million. A change of venue could cost a lot more than that.

The investigation into Caylee`s disappearance itself, reported to have cost tens of thousands of dollars. If Jose Baez has Casey declared indigent, this question to Jayne Weintraub, could taxpayers wind up paying for her expert witnesses and other fees, too? How does that work?

JAYNE WEINTRAUB, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well what -- you have to petition and fill out certain applications and she`ll be treated just like every other defendant that is indigent that can`t afford the expert witnesses and the attorneys according to the rules and regulations.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So why doesn`t every poor person just hire the most famous attorney they can think of?

WEINTRAUB: She will not be entitled to a $5 million lawyer. She will be entitled to a lawyer to be paid according to the state fees unless there are exceptional circumstances which there very well might be here.

Normally in death penalty cases there are certain roots and the JAC in Florida would determine that amount of money. But as far as Roy Kronk is concerned, I`ve got to tell you Jane, Florida bar rules prevent -- prevent witnesses from being paid.

Can you imagine if the defense paid for a witness` lawyer and to pay a witness $10,000 like the county agreed? The witness would be charged with witness tampering and obstruction. The defense could never get away with it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They`re not paying him, they`re paying for a lawyer.

Well, I tell you what, many Floridians are furious about paying for Roy Kronk`s attorney.

WEINTRAUB: They should be. I`m one of them.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And here`s why the guy may need one.

Listen to what Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter, told Nancy Grace about Kronk back in January.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE, NANCY GRACE SHOW HOST: What`s your theory? How is Kronk somehow part of a conspiracy? Go ahead and tell me.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, we know that the defense is the one that`s benefiting by the confusion right now as to the finding of the body and how it was found.

How did somebody get word to Kronk to get out there? I think he was the end of a daisy chain that started with Casey and two or three people in the middle there and -- I mean, he says he saw something white out there.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Beth Karas, the reason why this guy needs a lawyer is because Leonard Padilla is saying he`s the end of a daisy chain. And that is a quite a wild statement given that this guy -- the cops say he was a good Samaritan who did a good job and had a good gut and found the body.

WEINTRAUB: And he cooperated that`s why he needs 12,500 for a lawyer?

KARAS: I was in Orlando when the body was found and I was at the press conferences when the sheriff`s department was saying they have no reason to suspect any wrongdoing on the part of Roy Kronk and they really don`t.

The state attorney`s office stands by him as far as I understand. I understand because of the media attention on this case that he did need some help perhaps. He took another job within the county as a result. He didn`t want to be out reading meters at this point because some people feel he knows more than he is saying.

But -- and I heard the sheriff`s spokesperson say that they have no reason to believe anyone going...

WEINTRAUB: That`s what the sheriff said, he also -- they also haven`t charged the cops that was lying under oath, crane with any offense for lying under oath...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, you know what guys? This is why people aren`t Good Samaritans because look what happens, you`re a Good Samaritan and you find the body and then...

WEINTRAUB: I`m not so sure this guy is a Good Samaritan.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Oh please.

WEINTRAUB: Oh please, selling his story to "Good Morning America."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Look, I`m going to give Beth the last word on that because she was there.

KARAS: Well, I have no reason to believe, it was very strange, but I didn`t have any reason to believe once the sheriff`s department said that they were standing by him. They are thorough...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok.

KARAS: They are good down there in Orlando, I must say.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to thank you Beth Karas, always, I`m a big fan and Jayne, stay right there.

thanks trim...I am partially with LP on this one...I am not sure about the daisy chain part...but I do believe he had some info and I think it was through his girlfriend who works at the jail

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: April 29, 2009, 10:50:05 AM »

ALL OF IT!!!!

We may, Baez is too busy talking about his defense. What kind of a lawyer goes around talking about his/her defense like this? I already answered my question, a dumbazz. Why did he not let her plead this case out? And does he not realize that the jury found Cynthia guilty, because of her behavior after Todd's death? He can call it ugly grieving all he wants, but what was Casey grieving over exactly, that the nanny took Caylee, or that she killed Casey?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: April 29, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »

I said it before....I will say it again.....

It is the words and actions of Casey Marie Anthony during those first 31 days that will doom her to the electric chair.  Take that to the bank!

The rest of the evidence is only icing on the cake!
I so agree, Steel. What's going to convict her is not circumstantial, it's substantial, and it will all come from her own statements.  No amount of lawyerly subterfuge and parental obstruction will save her. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: April 29, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »

Tracy's interview!  She's the one got the dish. Remember, she had to retain a lawyer to clear her for her interview. This girl knows stuff, borowing a phrase from Boo.

Good Morning Monkeys and guests.  I fell asleep last night! Did it work out that the child died of Measles and Crazy's counter-character panicked and buried her?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: April 29, 2009, 10:53:29 AM »

Tracy's interview!  She's the one got the dish. Remember, she had to retain a lawyer to clear her for her interview. This girl knows stuff, borowing a phrase from Boo.

Good Morning Monkeys and guests.  I fell asleep last night! Did it work out that the child died of Measles and Crazy's counter-character panicked and buried her?
She died of measles, and Crazy buried her, because she panicked.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: April 29, 2009, 10:57:58 AM »

I actually think they are going to abandon the Nanny issue altogether. And George will win a spelling bee.
(Blink pats +2 in Momma Dolce's tummy)

Yep - my "But George" defense.  I wrote that for them in August.  They should pay me as one of their "experts".............ROFL~!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.