April 19, 2024, 06:13:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290720 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: April 29, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Right. Right. Well, in this case, we`ve seen the state has all along -- they`ve turned things over to the defense. Maybe a week or two later, they`ve released it to the public. And just -- we just found out that the defense has gotten those Amscot photos, as well as some interviews from Leonard Padilla, his associates Rob Dick and Tracy McLaughlin (ph), as well as about 500 pages of other evidence that aren`t described in the paperwork.

What from the above mentioned are you most anxious to get your paws on?

Tracy's interview!  She's the one got the dish. Remember, she had to retain a lawyer to clear her for her interview. This girl knows stuff, borowing a phrase from Boo.

Good Morning Monkeys and guests.  I fell asleep last night! Did it work out that the child died of Measles and Crazy's counter-character panicked and buried her?
She died of measles, and Crazy buried her, because she panicked.

I hope Caylee was up on her immunizations. JB might even try that before its over. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: April 29, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »

Good morning all.   Could noon today be our docs we have been waiting to see?  I sure hope so.  I am anxious to view these Amscot photos.  I think something will be very telling along with her cell pings and or text messages correlated with this time of the car dropped off.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1282 on: April 29, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »

Document dump coming?

Do No Evil 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: April 29, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »

Good morning all.   Could noon today be our docs we have been waiting to see?  I sure hope so.  I am anxious to view these Amscot photos.  I think something will be very telling along with her cell pings and or text messages correlated with this time of the car dropped off.

I can't help but wonder if someone else was around that car because they did say something about an accomplice in the indictment. They evidently also have satellite shots. I am wondering if they got them from the DOD.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: April 29, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Right. Right. Well, in this case, we`ve seen the state has all along -- they`ve turned things over to the defense. Maybe a week or two later, they`ve released it to the public. And just -- we just found out that the defense has gotten those Amscot photos, as well as some interviews from Leonard Padilla, his associates Rob Dick and Tracy McLaughlin (ph), as well as about 500 pages of other evidence that aren`t described in the paperwork.

Tracy's interview!  She's the one got the dish. Remember, she had to retain a lawyer to clear her for her interview. This girl knows stuff, borowing a phrase from Boo.

Good Morning Monkeys and guests.  I fell asleep last night! Did it work out that the child died of Measles and Crazy's counter-character panicked and buried her?

I can see BOZO et al coming up with something along these lines...Caylee suffocated, put duct tape across her own mouth after kc went to sleep...they were playing...this would explain the heart sticker....kc woke the next morning and panicked.....yadda, yadda, yadda.....and since, as far as we know, there is no cause of death since her remains were skeletonized....how would the State prove otherwise??  I just have faith that the State has so much more evidence than we are aware of.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1285 on: April 29, 2009, 11:05:55 AM »

CC  Ugly grieving WTH   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1286 on: April 29, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »

I can't help but wonder if someone else was around that car because they did say something about an accomplice in the indictment. They evidently also have satellite shots. I am wondering if they got them from the DOD.
Now that's interesting, maybe George was lurking around the car 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: April 29, 2009, 11:10:55 AM »

CC  Ugly grieving WTH   

I agree with you. I have never in my life heard the phrase "ugly grieving" before. 'Course, I didn't know what PTA was either, or beer pong, or dueces Tecum.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: April 29, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19318673/index.html

Exclusive "Ugly Coping" Possible Casey Defense

yes well we also still have the decomp in the car...lets see Bozo get out of that one. When she was partying according to her she thought the baby was with the nanny, not dead, so she partied thinking (wink) that Caylee was still alive. In order for this to work she would have to say she knew Caylee was already dead and she wont say that
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1289 on: April 29, 2009, 11:14:39 AM »

Police: Nancy Grace ‘person of interest’ in Anthony murder

Posted by Momos on Apr 29th, 2009 and filed under National News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

ORANGE COUNTY, FL - In a stunning move by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department, CNN fixture and self-described legal analyst Nancy Grace has been named a person of interest in the murder of Florida toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.
'Tot Mom' mom herself a murderer?

'Tot Mom' mom herself a suspect?

“She seems to know an awful lot more about this case than even Casey [Anthony],” said Dick Surelock, a detective working on the case, who spoke on a condition of anonymity.

“It’s a high-profile case, and sometimes that means high-profile suspects.”

Chunk Mullets, a spokesman for the Casey Anthony defense team, lauded the announcement.

“It’s about time. It’s like we been saying all along: Casey’s innocent. Woo ha!”

FBI profiler and author of the best-selling true crime series “Everyone’s A Serial Killer Sometimes”, Hannibal Bundy isn’t surprised.

“Killers often like to share intimate knowledge of their crimes with the public. It gives them a sense of empowerment as well as a forum where they can bounce their ideas off others. They love feedback, particularly from the media. In Nancy’s case, we see someone who is already a part of the media and thus, even more empowered and awash in feedback.”

Suspicions were first raised when Grace began spending the majority of her show covering the popular Florida murder.  Grace garnered ‘person of interest’ status once her show became a seemingly non-stop source of information unknown to police.

“Ms. Grace’s obsession with Caylee, coupled by the constant praise of her own offspring, could be a sign of an outward projection of deep-seeded guilt,” said Bundy, who cautioned the analysis was purely speculative.

“I can’t know the true source of her pathology unless I have her on my couch.”

“So to speak,” he was quick to add.

Meanwhile, Grace is expected to meet with detectives in Orlando sometime next week.

Grace, best known for her breathlessly accusatory verbal screeds on overly-hyped legal cases, could not, surprisingly, be reached for comment.

However, a source close to the hawk-nosed harlot of hyperbole claims Grace is “delighted to be visiting Orlando.”

“She can’t wait to return to the scene, um, I mean, Sunshine State, where she vacations from time to time.”

http://wineandexcrement.com/police-nancy-grace-person-of-interest-in-anthony-murder/1312/

Not sure what to think about this.

This is a spoof.  It might be entertaining, but please stop quoting it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 11:22:20 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: April 29, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »

Very interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: April 29, 2009, 11:17:01 AM »

"ugly coping" "ugly grieving" ...call it what it is in this case "ugly BS."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: April 29, 2009, 11:19:23 AM »

I hope Caylee was up on her immunizations. JB might even try that before its over. 

when watching the episode this is exactly what I thought! just gave JB another idea for her defense!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: April 29, 2009, 11:22:14 AM »

Before this trial is over, Moe, Larry and Skank are going to atempt to copyright and trademark the name Zanny.  Just like Paris Hilton attempted to with "that's hot"

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: April 29, 2009, 11:23:16 AM »

snipped:

FBI profiler and author of the best-selling true crime series “Everyone’s A Serial Killer Sometimes”, Hannibal Bundy isn’t surprised.

Now who has a name like "Hannibal Bundy" and what else would you expect him to say?

I hope NG has an alibi for June 15/16. Ridiculous!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1295 on: April 29, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »

My sources told me that Lee threw a hissy-fit when he was not portrayed in the L&O episode last night.

Do No Evil 
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: April 29, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »

ROTFL - hawk-nosed harlot of hyperbole

has got to be the phrase of the week!   

Flamma fumo est proxima
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: April 29, 2009, 11:25:40 AM »

My sources told me that Lee threw a hissy-fit when he was not portrayed in the L&O episode last night.

Pee Wee Herman wasn't available.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: April 29, 2009, 11:27:32 AM »

more coffee.........I messed up that last quote        good morning
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1299 on: April 29, 2009, 11:28:04 AM »

Very interesting. 

IIRC -- that was just the standard wording of the indictment not an indicator that she actually had an accomplice. IMO the only "accomplices" are after the fact -- and that is just as bad -- and their last names are all Anthony.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.