April 24, 2024, 07:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290869 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: April 29, 2009, 03:36:15 PM »

I would fight also before I turned over all my phone records

I would too NoRose. 

Nope, not me either.

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: April 29, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »

seems to me like bozo is trying to intimidate and harass people on the states witness list, I wish that would be addressed.... JMO
Hopefully it will

Correct.   I agree.  I do recall Bozo saying to confuse people.  Its best to always ask for more than what he needs.  This will ensure that the public or the state will not know which road his defense is going to take.  I would consider this harrassment as well.   As high profile as this case is, I am sure a witness does not want their friends and family's numbers getting out in the public.  I think the state needs to take a stand on this issue.  I think this shows KC is calling some shots for Bozo.  She does not care who she hurts.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1342 on: April 29, 2009, 03:38:57 PM »

With the evidence Baez and his "dream team" collected on their own, if he truely thinks that he can try and pin this on any one of Casey's friends or family, then how come he has not subpoena'd for his own DNA swabs and fingerprints to be taken of all those involved?  How come we do not hear about him calling in various friends for his own questioning?  Why would he ONLY be questioning "after the fact" witnesses?

If your client is innocent of the charges why would you not exhaust all of your resources to try and find the true guilty party?  In other cases we see defense attorneys working to build up a case against another person or another situation that could have taken place, he has not done this.  He has not call out any other potential person other than Ricardo, and all he did was that was ask for a computer, one that was already looked at and tossed to the side. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: April 29, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »

seems to me like bozo is trying to intimidate and harass people on the states witness list, I wish that would be addressed.... JMO

You are so right Searching...never thought of it that way.  Was giving him the benefit of doubt that he is inexperienced.  But, I think your theory is correct.

Wonder if there is any legal recourse to put a stop to that.

Also, I think there are many reasons why the SA put the DP back on the table.  One of them might be that they are very fearful that KC will get an automatic appeal on "Ineffectiveness Of Counsel" (really!! who can dispute that!!)  But, by them putting DP back up ...the defense now HAS to get a DP qualified atty to sit in 1st chair..thus nullifying that reason for appeal.

I think you may be onto something here Bluesy.  This entire circus has cost the State of Florida bagoogles of money thus far, and trial has not even started yet.  The last thing they want is to have to do this all over again. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1344 on: April 29, 2009, 03:42:41 PM »

I would too NoRose. 

Nope, not me either.
I would fight giving the ones that had nothing to do with the case, and ONLY because we have seen Baez twist things to his way and how he wants people to see it.  No telling, he could have an innocent call to my ma look like I was calling Al Capone for a hit.  Too much for him to play with...no dice!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: April 29, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »

I have been too embarrassed to post because I forgot how to change my avatar and I couldn't get my Christmas clothes off!!! Finally I did it...won't remember next time either I bet...Oh well. One thing that is REALLY bothering me. During Cindy's depo, she said that DC is still watching a ZFG in Puerto Rico!!! What? I think that with DC now being investigated and Geoge admitting they never looked for a zanny, how does she expect that to go? Is she trying to get sued by another zanny? Is there anyway they can call Cindy on her latest bit of nonsense?
That just blew me away also. These people are just insane.
I recall hearing that.  If DC is still watching someone in PR, then take a picture, or provide a "surveylance" photo.  I mean if he REALLY is running a surveylance op, he will have photos of his target.  I know I am not a detective, but come on, where the heck is the proof?  Why continue to spoof the Nation when its evident that you all have been caught red handed with your thumbs up your ass???

I think the city, state & federal entities should charge them for all the expenses it took to look for "live sightings" they knew were fake, especially since some of them had to be followed up in other states - that in addition to criminal charges for lying to officers, tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice & lets not forget perjury that is inevitable.    I'm sure the State and Federal governments are saying some will criticize going after grandparents that were victims BUT not when you outweigh it to their conduct & what they have additional cost in both expenditures & manpower.   They could have supported Casey without the misconduct & lies, its one thing to claim the love of your child "no matter what" its another thing altogether to cross the line legally in order to do so.  They should be held accountable for their actions, one can only hope they do in every aspect of their despicable behavior & dirty deeds...shame on them.  If they get fined & can't pay find them in contempt of court because both of them are perfectly capable of going out and getting full time employment, well minus the fact that I can't imagine too many that would be anxious to hire them after witnessing their condut...too bad so sad, slap them in cell without chewing gum!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: April 29, 2009, 03:56:38 PM »

You are so right Searching...never thought of it that way.  Was giving him the benefit of doubt that he is inexperienced.  But, I think your theory is correct.

Also, I think there are many reasons why the SA put the DP back on the table.  One of them might be that they are very fearful that KC will get an automatic appeal on "Ineffectiveness Of Counsel" (really!! who can dispute that!!)  But, by them putting DP back up ...the defense now HAS to get a DP qualified atty to sit in 1st chair..thus nullifying that reason for appeal.

Excellent thought there, Bluesy!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1347 on: April 29, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »

I think the city, state & federal entities should charge them for all the expenses it took to look for "live sightings" they knew were fake, especially since some of them had to be followed up in other states - that in addition to criminal charges for lying to officers, tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice & lets not forget perjury that is inevitable.    I'm sure the State and Federal governments are saying some will criticize going after grandparents that were victims BUT not when you outweigh it to their conduct & what they have additional cost in both expenditures & manpower.   They could have supported Casey without the misconduct & lies, its one thing to claim the love of your child "no matter what" its another thing altogether to cross the line legally in order to do so.  They should be held accountable for their actions, one can only hope they do in every aspect of their despicable behavior & dirty deeds...shame on them.  If they get fined & can't pay find them in contempt of court because both of them are perfectly capable of going out and getting full time employment, well minus the fact that I can't imagine too many that would be anxious to hire them after witnessing their condut...too bad so sad, slap them in cell without chewing gum!
I agree with this Capp.  To allow them to walk with this injustice and not do anything only sets the bar for what other families could and will surely do in the future.  If there is no accountability to uphold the law than how can we expect our justice system to be balanced?  To purpose they not be charged due to being grieving grandparents is wrong as well.  An injustice has taken place here, those responsible need to be held accountable for their actions.  Now, charge them, but if you want to weigh in the grieving grandparents scenario then let the jury decide what is deemed fit and fair given their grief......last time I checked it was not up to the LE, the FBI, or the SA to determine and carry out what punishment fit what crime, it was a jury of ones peers.......so let the jury have their chance at it!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: April 29, 2009, 04:00:40 PM »

I have been too embarrassed to post because I forgot how to change my avatar and I couldn't get my Christmas clothes off!!! Finally I did it...won't remember next time either I bet...Oh well. One thing that is REALLY bothering me. During Cindy's depo, she said that DC is still watching a ZFG in Puerto Rico!!! What? I think that with DC now being investigated and Geoge admitting they never looked for a zanny, how does she expect that to go? Is she trying to get sued by another zanny? Is there anyway they can call Cindy on her latest bit of nonsense?

I have no way of knowing...but I have a feeling that DC is probably staying as far away from the A's as he can get. I doubt there is any thing that can be done about cin-cin's LIES until/unless she gets on the stand and lies.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: April 29, 2009, 04:03:53 PM »

Casey Anthony case
Deputy objects to giving phone records to Casey Anthony's attorney

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    1:21 PM EDT, April 29, 2009

Orange County Deputy Richard Cain joined others who don't want to turn over cell phone records to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, according to paperwork filed in this morning.

The request violates Cain's right to privacy. His attorney, Stewart Cohen, also points to a Florida law the protects law enforcement officer's records of home addresses, telephone numbers and other details, according to the paperwork.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found Dec. 11 in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthony home.

Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk -- who discovered the remains -- also objected to Baez's request for Kronk's phone records.

Cain is in the process of being fired from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. He has appealed the sheriff's decision to fire him.

In December, Kronk told investigators he had called the tip in several times months before the discovery but the deputy who responded -- Cain -- was rude to him.

Cain did not immediately tell investigators he checked out Kronk's tip in August. Deputies found out about Cain's role only after Kronk alerted authorities. Cain was transferred in January to the supply division, where he will continue to work until the appeal is resolved.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cain-042909,0,2506583.story

I was sure that must be the case.....protecting officers. I will be very surprised of they get those records.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: April 29, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »

me too....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: April 29, 2009, 04:06:28 PM »

I recall hearing that.  If DC is still watching someone in PR, then take a picture, or provide a "surveylance" photo.  I mean if he REALLY is running a surveylance op, he will have photos of his target.  I know I am not a detective, but come on, where the heck is the proof?  Why continue to spoof the Nation when its evident that you all have been caught red handed with your thumbs up your ass???

Go D+2!!  I'd also like cin-cin to present the address and phone numbers she had for Zanny

Rest in Peace Caylee

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: April 29, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »

So is the Anthony crime family saying that their "people" know more than the FBI?  DC is someone that does not have the merit to be a police officer but wants to act as if he has more knowledge and better investigative skills than any of the departments that are part of this investigation.  So if he is watching someone, than why would he have to rely on a psychic for leads.
It is so amusing to hear these people spew out the details of their fabricated and imaginary lives.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1353 on: April 29, 2009, 04:15:06 PM »

Seems to me like he is getting desperate. 

Why, whatever gave you that idea Dolce +2????   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: April 29, 2009, 04:17:26 PM »

You are so right Searching...never thought of it that way.  Was giving him the benefit of doubt that he is inexperienced.  But, I think your theory is correct.

Also, I think there are many reasons why the SA put the DP back on the table.  One of them might be that they are very fearful that KC will get an automatic appeal on "Ineffectiveness Of Counsel" (really!! who can dispute that!!)  But, by them putting DP back up ...the defense now HAS to get a DP qualified atty to sit in 1st chair..thus nullifying that reason for appeal.

I think you may be onto something here Bluesy.  This entire circus has cost the State of Florida bagoogles of money thus far, and trial has not even started yet.  The last thing they want is to have to do this all over again. 

The sad thing is that local law enforcement are laying off police here in Florida.  Just think of the jobs that could have been saved if budgets have not been drained.  Look at all the lives that a gutter skank and her family has affected. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1355 on: April 29, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »

OT

Klaas or someone, I posted a photo in four legged friends yesterday that posted MUCH bigger then I thought, can someone help please? I asked yesterday in her but think no one was here at the time that could help. Thanks and so sorry..

I hope they have so much evidence against KC and the rest of her family that they all end up behind bars. The behaviors thus far out of ALL of them are inexcusable. JMO

ITA!!!!  (and your new puppy is so stinkin' cute!)

Still hoping we get some docs today.....
OT Thank you, she is learning obedience now and very smart,quick learner.

somewhat on topic,hoping to get her trained for search...I have someone that trains several areas so have been discussing with them about assisting me in training her for search,maybe she will be able to help find a missing person someday and bring some peace to a family.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1356 on: April 29, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »

Not only that Dolce+2, but HOW is he watching this person in PR if he was in Satsuma??

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: April 29, 2009, 04:22:46 PM »

[/quote]

I am still a stacktard - hope this turns out.

Capp you said that just beautifully.  Especially since these people are also skating on the thin ice of obstructing justice to begin with and even may be accessories after the fact.  After their skankette is convicted, and hopefully her parents are indicted of at least minor charges like objstuction,  I would just love to see Morgan put together a class action for all the victims - including Tim Miller - who either suffered unduly because of their frivolous and felonious mendacity or wasted time and money in this charade.  Too bad the state level can't level its own civil suit for compensation.  Regardless of how these people are hiding their income, they are still making a living somehow, with more in the works surely, and it would be only right to have what additional profits they may stand to make exploiting poor little Caylee at least be turned over to charity.  They have done nothing but disgrace and disrespect her little soul since the day she was last seen alive and feasted off her image like the pathetic vultures they are.

Flamma fumo est proxima
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: April 29, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »

I so agree with you.....I can't think of anything my son could do that would make me stop loving him.....but if he committed a crime I would not support the action...these people don't even go see her,,,,so how in the hell can they spout off that they support her?!??

Rest in Peace Caylee

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: April 29, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »

I so agree with you.....I can't think of anything my son could do that would make me stop loving him.....but if he committed a crime I would not support the action...these people don't even go see her,,,,so how in the hell can they spout off that they support her?!??

I beleive Pat Brown, the profiler, said on NG that the Anthony family acts like they are some sort of crime family.  They do not want the help of law enforcement and act as if they are being harassed because a member of their family has committed a crime and is being held responsible. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.