April 24, 2024, 07:24:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290880 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: April 29, 2009, 04:59:28 PM »

I think the city, state & federal entities should charge them for all the expenses it took to look for "live sightings" they knew were fake, especially since some of them had to be followed up in other states - that in addition to criminal charges for lying to officers, tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice & lets not forget perjury that is inevitable.    I'm sure the State and Federal governments are saying some will criticize going after grandparents that were victims BUT not when you outweigh it to their conduct & what they have additional cost in both expenditures & manpower.   They could have supported Casey without the misconduct & lies, its one thing to claim the love of your child "no matter what" its another thing altogether to cross the line legally in order to do so.  They should be held accountable for their actions, one can only hope they do in every aspect of their despicable behavior & dirty deeds...shame on them.  If they get fined & can't pay find them in contempt of court because both of them are perfectly capable of going out and getting full time employment, well minus the fact that I can't imagine too many that would be anxious to hire them after witnessing their condut...too bad so sad, slap them in cell without chewing gum!

I so agree with you.....I can't think of anything my son could do that would make me stop loving him.....but if he committed a crime I would not support the action...these people don't even go see her,,,,so how in the hell can they spout off that they support her?!??

I beleive Pat Brown, the profiler, said on NG that the Anthony family acts like they are some sort of crime family.  They do not want the help of law enforcement and act as if they are being harassed because a member of their family has committed a crime and is being held responsible. 

got that right! From the beginning that have acted as though they are above the law. When this is all over...where in the hell do people like this go? Their family seems to have given up on them.....look at who their friends are....no jobs....so savings....no creditability.....any DEATH MONEY they make they had better hang onto that for sure. SCUM...just plain SCUM

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: April 29, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

You just cant have it both ways.  You cant look for a childs body in your backyard one day and then start collecting money for a missing child the next day.  It doesnt work that way - it is called fraud and fraud is still a criminal defense. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: April 29, 2009, 05:10:20 PM »

You just cant have it both ways.  You cant look for a childs body in your backyard one day and then start collecting money for a missing child the next day.  It doesnt work that way - it is called fraud and fraud is still a criminal defense. offense.
Hey cutie pa-tu-tie, you're looking radiant as always .  I fixed your post.  I get offense & defense confused to, but usually in sports 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: April 29, 2009, 05:16:40 PM »

You just cant have it both ways.  You cant look for a childs body in your backyard one day and then start collecting money for a missing child the next day.  It doesnt work that way - it is called fraud and fraud is still a criminal defense. offense.
Hey cutie pa-tu-tie, you're looking radiant as always .  I fixed your post.  I get offense & defense confused to, but usually in sports 
Thank you, yep I see the boo boo now!!!!  Oops!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: April 29, 2009, 05:19:00 PM »

You just cant have it both ways.  You cant look for a childs body in your backyard one day and then start collecting money for a missing child the next day.  It doesnt work that way - it is called fraud and fraud is still a criminal defense. 

hahahahaha A1....criminal OFFENSE!!!  But you are absolutely correct. But then again we arew talking about the A's who think laws do not apply to them

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: April 29, 2009, 05:40:03 PM »

If a Mod or Klaas could go back and print the text to the link I left at #1325 I would appreciate it. I am not good cutting them out around all the pictures and things on the page. It was a lot of info on Peter B and his connections to KFN, and also a charging document.TIA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: April 29, 2009, 06:05:02 PM »

Interesting read concerning Peter B

http://www.bloggernews.net/120671

Caylee Anthony – The Money Trail (part 4)
Posted on April 28th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All News, Society and CultureRead 2,979 times.

It is up to you to draw your own conclusions. As soon as I have more, I will publish.

I am going to take you back to events that happened last year. Suddenly the reward was bumped by $100,000 for Caylee’s safe return by a quote ‘Florida businessman’, some organizations even named him. The name mentioned was one Peter Benevides.

Peter Benevides is an interesting character. Worth a reported $380 million dollars, he is a big dog.

There are some interesting things about this guy. His business interests include an exotic car rental firm, and several aircraft leasing and selling ones.

Let me tell you a story. Lets say someone was selling raffle tickets at $25 each. The prize was an exotic sports car, actually lets say there was a plan to offer three different drawings. The problem is… no one has been verified as winning. That company was Skyview Exotic Cars. The owner of this company is Peter (Pedro) Benevides.

Oh, and the best part about this is that a portion of the proceeds were supposedly going to charity. In fact the tickets actually mention the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

The car (if it exists) was going to be coming from Peter Benevides’ stable. He has quite the stable of exotic cars. Check out the ones he has for rent.

Mentioning the name Peter Benevides seems to be a real conversation killer. Several folks that I know quite well headed for the hills at the mention of the name. Benevides is so hot, people melt. Rumors are wonderful things, I’ll share what I have been told, his folks pack heat, and you basically do not want to mess with Mr Benevides.

Planes and Cars are his main schtick, and a wander around www.sunbiz.org shows that. Peter owns several lucrative operations. At the forefront is the car rental, but the big one is the business jets.

When you play around in the jet interests some really interesting things start to emerge. Peter Benevides is open about being from Venezuela. And there is anecdotal evidence that Pedro is the Spanish spelling of Peter. Indeed there are a couple of corporations registered at the same location as Pedro Benevides.

Is this the same guy that is mentioned here?

So here are some questions, and think long and hard before you answer:

What is in it for Peter?

What has Mark NeJame got to do in this?

Yes i know that I have left NeJame out until this point, but my little friends tell me he has more to say.

No. none of these people were involved in killing Caylee Anthony. They were not the folks responsible for ‘dead body odor’. But what does amaze me is how strange this case has become. A look at South Orange Avenue should excite everyone. Who lives there? Who hangs out there?

There is little doubt in my mind that Peter Benevides is the money guy.

Never Lose Hope Foundation and Kidfinders are saying that the ‘Bat Boat’ was funded by an anonymous source. It would not surprise me to find that Peter Benevides was the person.

Of course the question I have is why would he want to? People do not get rich being nice?

I will add a new element, why would Mark NeJame be involved? NeJame is a class act, he has a great resume. Why would he want to play in this sand box? That is another story.

I will say this, Pedro Benevides has a resume that scares me. More than one person has suggested that in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle I should find a new hobby.

By no means am I done with this story. But for the doubters, I have now named the name!

I can not verify this, but, no one is willing to deny it. Read this, is this the same guy?

Simon Barrett

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: April 29, 2009, 06:05:17 PM »

You got that right!  One also can't scream at your lying, stealing, murdering hoe "What did you do?" and then turn around stating that she would never harm her child, snit they don't even believe that themselves that just don't want the shame of having to admit to the world that she's a monster & they are all nothing but low life lunatics!   Cute new pic sweetie!

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1368 on: April 29, 2009, 06:15:40 PM »

And of course, if you are looking at KC's "Defense"  (JB) it borders on criminal.     
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: April 29, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »

Veteran Prosecutor To Helm Anthony Case

POSTED: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
UPDATED: 7:01 pm EDT April 29, 2009

Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
The lead prosecutor in the case against Casey Anthony is familiar with high-profile murder cases as well as child neglect cases.

Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane-Burdick was tapped to prosecute the case when Anthony was charged with child neglect, but now, the 20-year veteran will take the lead in one of the most publicized murder trials in Florida history.

In order to preserve the integrity of the case, Drane-Burdick has repeatedly declined to talk about Anthony in public, but the experienced prosecutor is well known for her aggressive questioning of witnesses and her desire to be a voice for the victim.

Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. Caylee was reported missing in July and her remains were found in December after a lengthy search.

At a forum for crime victims, Drane-Burdick did not discuss the Anthony case, but she did share the challenges she faces in her job, such as the way police collect evidence.

"They have to make decisions in a blink of an eye," Drane-Burdick said. "Decisions that, two years later will be criticized, no matter what they do. They didn’t do it good enough, or they had an ulterior motive, or they didn't look at other suspects."

Drane-Burdick has successfully prosecuted numerous high-profile cases, such as the 1986 rape and murder of 13-year-old Molli Pittman.

She successfully obtained three life sentenced for Brent Mackinder, who was convicted of raping his 7-year-old niece and then trying to kill her along West Orange Trail.

Drane-Burdick was less successful at prosecuting former Orlando Magic announcer Goose Givens, who was acquitted of molesting a teenage girl.

The prosecutor has acknowledged that convictions are not guaranteed.

"It's not as easy as it looks on television and it is certainly not as fun," Drane-Burdick said.

Although she used to prosecute a lot of homicides, in recent years, Drane-Burdick has mostly handled child abuse cases, but State Attorney Lawson Lamar clearly has believes in her ability to pursue the death penalty against Anthony.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: April 29, 2009, 07:22:37 PM »

The cage is so quiet....did monkeys escape and not invite me.  I am telling the Zoo Keeper!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: April 29, 2009, 07:34:06 PM »

Veteran Prosecutor To Helm Anthony Case

POSTED: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
UPDATED: 7:01 pm EDT April 29, 2009

Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
The lead prosecutor in the case against Casey Anthony is familiar with high-profile murder cases as well as child neglect cases.

Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane-Burdick was tapped to prosecute the case when Anthony was charged with child neglect, but now, the 20-year veteran will take the lead in one of the most publicized murder trials in Florida history.

In order to preserve the integrity of the case, Drane-Burdick has repeatedly declined to talk about Anthony in public, but the experienced prosecutor is well known for her aggressive questioning of witnesses and her desire to be a voice for the victim.

Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. Caylee was reported missing in July and her remains were found in December after a lengthy search.

At a forum for crime victims, Drane-Burdick did not discuss the Anthony case, but she did share the challenges she faces in her job, such as the way police collect evidence.

"They have to make decisions in a blink of an eye," Drane-Burdick said. "Decisions that, two years later will be criticized, no matter what they do. They didn’t do it good enough, or they had an ulterior motive, or they didn't look at other suspects."

Drane-Burdick has successfully prosecuted numerous high-profile cases, such as the 1986 rape and murder of 13-year-old Molli Pittman.

She successfully obtained three life sentenced for Brent Mackinder, who was convicted of raping his 7-year-old niece and then trying to kill her along West Orange Trail.

Drane-Burdick was less successful at prosecuting former Orlando Magic announcer Goose Givens, who was acquitted of molesting a teenage girl.

The prosecutor has acknowledged that convictions are not guaranteed.

"It's not as easy as it looks on television and it is certainly not as fun," Drane-Burdick said.

Although she used to prosecute a lot of homicides, in recent years, Drane-Burdick has mostly handled child abuse cases, but State Attorney Lawson Lamar clearly has believes in her ability to pursue the death penalty against Anthony.

She is impressive and our prayers need to be or her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: April 29, 2009, 07:34:17 PM »

The cage is so quiet....did monkeys escape and not invite me.  I am telling the Zoo Keeper!

We wuz bad monkeys last night.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1373 on: April 29, 2009, 07:40:17 PM »

3babiesmommy, thank-you for that article on the assistant state attorney, she really sounds like the right person to try the case.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1374 on: April 29, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »

Noooooo.

We keep escapees here and let them run amuk for a while before we boot them out............... 

It IS quiet!

You know it Makes me wanna SHOUT! Lift your hands up and SHOUT!

OOhhh, OOhh, Yeah, Yeah, (ohh, ohh, yeah, yeah)

Sorry............ 

Uhmmmmm...................... I feel sure Casey feels this way in jail a lot!     
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: April 29, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »

3babiesmommy, thank-you for that article on the assistant state attorney, she really sounds like the right person to try the case.

I love her.  When you look at her facial expressions when Bozo is talking to her..she looks like she is smelling his BO. 

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: April 29, 2009, 07:47:12 PM »

Noooooo.

We keep escapees here and let them run amuk for a while before we boot them out............... 

It IS quiet!

GO GO BUFFALO,  GO GO BUFFALO!               

Sorry............ 

Sorry about that, I just had to do it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1377 on: April 29, 2009, 07:49:44 PM »

I love her.  When you look at her facial expressions when Bozo is talking to her..she looks like she is smelling his BO. 

Apt description................ yep! I've seen it!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: April 29, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »

Noooooo.

It IS quiet!

Sorry............ 

CBB you are too darn funny!! I have been skipping around to other threads and it's quiet.....perhaps Momks are out enjoying nice weather.

You said you are sure kc feels like that and it made me think...what does she feel? It doesn't seem to bother her that she has no visitors other than her attorneys. I have read she gets mail and we know there are some nut cases that send her money, so I am sure there are nut cases that write her.....but how many hours a day can one read mail and law books (which I am sure she can't understand), listen to the radio, watch TV for one hour and eat snacks.......all of these are reasons why I want her to get the DP...she is adapting all to well to jail life and will do the same in prison.....I want her to SUFFER!! I want her isolated, I want her to wonder each day....when am I going to die!!  Her attorneys will not be coming to visit her daily, her parents won't come visit...they will be too busy living on Caylee Death money....

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1379 on: April 29, 2009, 07:57:33 PM »

Noooooo.

It IS quiet!

Sorry............ 

You make me laugh CBB. I'm a run amok monkey, I try and behave, but sometimes I just can't.  I always got in trouble for talking in school. Going back to lurk mode now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.