April 25, 2024, 01:22:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290887 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2009, 12:33:27 AM »

I want an award or sympathy or sumpthin..(maybe some of Boo's tea).

Just re-listened to MsGrinch's FBI video from 7/30...didn't keep notes.  But she told NS w/FBI about the real kidnapping happened at JBP.  
Now, how did she get that story before 7/30?  
Private letters?  
And, she was DEFINATELY trying to nail AMY & Ricardo.

Yep and I still believe they will try and nail Ricardo!

Or anyone else that is walking around with a heart beat if they can. They are an equal opportunity accusers.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2009, 12:34:08 AM »

Thanks MizJay, I was crying when I wrote it and it made me cry to read it again . What happened to Caylee has gotten to me many times.

That is why I joke around, and why many others do too, to keep from crying about the awful circumstances. I am sorry if I fill the pages with my foolishness sometimes when it is slow. It's just my coping mechanism. I will do my best to tone it down.

That being said, it is bewildering to me to see this happen to child after child, many of which we never hear of. It just goes on and on.
We don't even know what happened to all these little souls. JMO

FM, I'm so so sorry if anything I wrote might have resulted in you and JSM apologizing for your various coping mechs.  I'm not the law here.

Truth to tell, 'though I've been engrossed in Miss Caylee's case.  The fear I feel when I hear or read of yet another lost child drives me to distraction. 

Though I'm not an effective crimestopper/investigator like so many others here, ignoring the heartbreaking issue of missing and murdered kids is impossible unless I put my head in the sand and turn of the tv/radio.

Coping mechanisms are good.  Goodness knows we need them in this case (and too many others). 

Foggy [/purple]
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2009, 12:34:11 AM »

Tevye ~ am absolutely in awe of you and JSM's efforts to stay on topic tonight. 

Wow! Another Major Award! On that note, I think I shall retire. Gotta be rested up for a full day of writing (not here, Muffy, don't worry!) "big girl" stuff.

Nite all, and Boo? Stop bogarting!

Don't be Bouge!!! I'm totally about sharing the love! See ya tomorrow!! You know you'll be back, you can't stay away. We are addicting!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2009, 12:35:00 AM »

Thanks MizJay, I was crying when I wrote it and it made me cry to read it again . What happened to Caylee has gotten to me many times.

That is why I joke around, and why many others do too, to keep from crying about the awful circumstances. I am sorry if I fill the pages with my foolishness sometimes when it is slow. It's just my coping mechanism. I will do my best to tone it down.

That being said, it is bewildering to me to see this happen to child after child, many of which we never hear of. It just goes on and on.

Me too Fanny, that is why I try and make jokes. I've done it since I was little to keep sad things away, jokes make people laugh and in turn make me laugh to keep from crying. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »

Just re-listened to MsGrinch's FBI video from 7/30...didn't keep notes.  But she told NS w/FBI about the real kidnapping happened at JBP.  
Private letters?  

If they do try to pin it on Ricardo, I hope the state pulls in some pros in psychology because this crime has feminine all over it. The blankets, the heart stickers etc.   It is revolting that they're willing to drag others into this mess.  All the money and time to defend yourself against somebody you thought was a friend.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2009, 12:38:24 AM »

Private letters?  

If they do try to pin it on Ricardo, I hope the state pulls in some pros in psychology because this crime has feminine all over it. The blankets, the heart stickers etc.   It is revolting that they're willing to drag others into this mess.  All the money and time to defend yourself against somebody you thought was a friend.

Caylee was the innocent one. KC thought she cramped her lifestyle, she had reason and motive to do the deed. I really can't see a man killer having a heart sticker around and to put it on her mouth. This is all KC's doing!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2009, 12:40:42 AM »

FM, I'm so so sorry if anything I wrote might have resulted in you and JSM apologizing for your various coping mechs.  I'm not the law here.

Truth to tell, 'though I've been engrossed in Miss Caylee's case.  The fear I feel when I hear or read of yet another lost child drives me to distraction. 

Though I'm not an effective crimestopper/investigator like so many others here, ignoring the heartbreaking issue of missing and murdered kids is impossible unless I put my head in the sand and turn of the tv/radio.

Coping mechanisms are good.  Goodness knows we need them in this case (and too many others). 

Foggy [/purple]

Oh no, I think I have been more aware of my silliness today when I posted over 1000 posts. I haven't been here very long, and it made me realize what a motormouth I am sometimes. I know there are some serious posters here that can only come if for a time. I was especially guilty yesterday...It wasn't you. I was already thinking about it. (((Hugs)))

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2009, 12:41:29 AM »

Thanks NR for bringing that article over.  Seems like I read something earlier this week that FL had passed some NEW laws making it easier to get a DP for parents who kill their children.  So we can hope.

JSM...I have broken just about every toe I have...(have learned to wear hard soles in the house since).  But the big toe took years to heal.  Hope that doesn't happen to you.  I have learned to have a lot of empathy for football players who get 'turf toe'.  (on the other toes..after going to the ER room about 3 times I learned to yank them back in place if they were 'jammed' or tape my own popcicle stick on 'em)  Will pray that yours heals quickly.

Yoowwww.  That would hurt. This is my first broken bone ever. I have had 5 knee surgeries, a bursted appendix and my stupid toe is the worst pain I have ever had. Thanks for the prayers. I feel like such a wimp. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2009, 12:42:14 AM »

Private letters?  

I think you're right.  

You know I was thinking along the lines of KC and the gas cans.  It really hit home when it was disclosed that one of the phone calls she made that AM of the 27th was to Jesse to ask him to bring her gas and he said NO.  Boy is he lucky he turned her down.

She got Tony L to break into the sheds....so his finger prints would be there.
She tried to get Jesse to bring gas...his finger prints would have been on her car then.
She got Amy to go buy a gas can for HER..and bring her to the car...well the car was gone (thank goodness for Amy's sake)..she was trying to get Amy's fingerprints on her car.  That scenario was always strange that she was bugging Amy for gas cans that she coulda just borrowed some herself .most gas stations will lend you one if you are close by.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2009, 12:43:14 AM »

Private letters?  

Caylee was the innocent one. KC thought she cramped her lifestyle, she had reason and motive to do the deed. I really can't see a man killer having a heart sticker around and to put it on her mouth. This is all KC's doing!!

I agree that they will try to implicate someone...anyone.  Forget about motive for a minute.  What about opportunity?  How in the hell does KC say she "lost" Caylee?  Then blame it on the nanny?  Then blame it on "X"?

Sorry, but todays juror is not the OJ juror.  The Scott Peterson trial should tell us that!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2009, 12:43:33 AM »

Me too Fanny, that is why I try and make jokes. I've done it since I was little to keep sad things away, jokes make people laugh and in turn make me laugh to keep from crying. JMO JSM

I am trying to answer you without cracking a joke.......

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2009, 12:44:42 AM »

Well, JSM and I really really tried to stay on-topic. We even got a shout out from Muffy(aiiiii, matey!)Bee. And then what happens? The whole board locks up. Coincidence? I think not. I think the board could feel the vibes from JSM and I (and countless others) as we concentrated on staying on-topic. The board fried under the pressure.

This can't be good. It's like Mt. St. Helens, the pressure builds and builds, and then *BAM* it blows up.
So next time, I won't try so hard to stay on topic, but I'll try harder than before.
Hey, maybe if we all concentrated at the same time, we could blow up Cindy's 'shroom do.
And a possible defense for Bobo could be psilosiban mushroom abuse by Cindy when she was pregnant with Crzy?

Thanks Muffy. I came back and started being off topic again.  I tried my best.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »

Private letters?  

Not that I don't want her to live out here entire life behind bars, but she was so dumb not to plea to something less a LONG time ago.  If she had done it before all this evidence came into play, she might've come out ahead but that good old fashioned greed on JB's part and crazy egotism on her part cinched her either DP or LWOP.  It's the only right thing. Yep, reason, motive and a black heart.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2009, 12:46:13 AM »

Well, JSM and I really really tried to stay on-topic. We even got a shout out from Muffy(aiiiii, matey!)Bee. And then what happens? The whole board locks up. Coincidence? I think not. I think the board could feel the vibes from JSM and I (and countless others) as we concentrated on staying on-topic. The board fried under the pressure.

This can't be good. It's like Mt. St. Helens, the pressure builds and builds, and then *BAM* it blows up.
So next time, I won't try so hard to stay on topic, but I'll try harder than before.
Hey, maybe if we all concentrated at the same time, we could blow up Cindy's 'shroom do.
And a possible defense for Bobo could be psilosiban mushroom abuse by Cindy when she was pregnant with Crzy?

She's taking back the trophy. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2009, 12:46:26 AM »

Night monkeys, JSM going to bed now. See you monks in the AM. Sleep well I will catch up tomorrow. Luv JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2009, 12:47:24 AM »

Not that I don't want her to live out here entire life behind bars, but she was so dumb not to plea to something less a LONG time ago.  If she had done it before all this evidence came into play, she might've come out ahead but that good old fashioned greed on JB's part and crazy egotism on her part cinched her either DP or LWOP.  It's the only right thing. Yep, reason, motive and a black heart.

Shades of OJ 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2009, 12:47:31 AM »

Just keep tryin' your bestest JSM.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2009, 12:50:51 AM »

Private letters?  

I agree that they will try to implicate someone...anyone.  Forget about motive for a minute.  What about opportunity?  How in the hell does KC say she "lost" Caylee?  Then blame it on the nanny?  Then blame it on "X"?

Sorry, but todays juror is not the OJ juror.  The Scott Peterson trial should tell us that!

OJ got lucky.  It was right on the heels of the Rodney King outrage, riots and race was the key issue. Ignorance was rampant, IIRC one juror said that she didn't believe in DNA/forensics because she had a false/positive on a pregnancy test!
I don't think that could happen in this case in a million years!   JMO
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2009, 12:51:13 AM »

Night monkeys, JSM going to bed now. See you monks in the AM. Sleep well I will catch up tomorrow. Luv JSM

Nite...and don't feel like a wimp...the big toe is the worst one out of them all.  Hard to keep your balance and pain every time you move it...you never realize how important your toes are till you break em.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2009, 01:02:22 AM »

Nite ya'll. God Bless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.