April 25, 2024, 03:03:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290889 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: April 29, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »

For all monkeys whose names end in an EE sound - please don't take offense, I think your names are lovely!  (Cecy ends in an ee sound, too, so I am rather fond of it). 

It was only a bad attempt at dark humor.  I'm sorry!

It's ok. I'm Fanneeee.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1461 on: April 29, 2009, 09:35:15 PM »

And that's why we have to be here..... we are a voice when there is no one else speaking up...I agree the SUV show was a huge let down.....but perhaps it was because our expectations were too high....IMO it was an interesting twist

You are right Sunny about being a voice. My Mom thinks Cindy is normal, but she is coming around that they are all crazy.

It was a let down, but a good twist. I didn't see the first of it, so maybe I missed something. I did like it when the mom was trying to beat the crap out of the daughter. Not that I advocate violence, I just think if CA had tried to whoop up on KC, she would be in prison for life right now with a plea bargain. JMO JSM

Thanks for bringing me out of the lurking. 

I think the A's had a lot of sympathy from the general public at first.....but the more people see them, the more they are able to see how dysfunctional and evil these people are. 

From what LP says there was only one time after kc was released that anyone confronted her...that was when GA did....I wish they had left him alone and let him slap the crap outta her....LP says the rest of the time she acted like a social hostess.  I wonder if she was trying to get in Rob's tidy whities   Bet she tried.

Every time I see the video of Rob and kc walking and she has her hand on his arm and he tries to get her off his arm and she's hanging on...I think he must have felt dirty every time he had to be with her. I can't wait to read his statement!  I hope they ask him of she made sexual advance towards him. He is her type ...that bad boy look...of course I think she would have had to fight cin-cin for him....eewwww
Ewww. But of course I would watch Cindy and KC fight over him on pay per view.

Sorry Muffy, I am eating my Easy Mac and cheese and going to bed. I promised I would stay on topic tonight and by golly that is what I am going to do!  Hugs to my favorite bumble bee. I hope it isn't storming there tonite like it is here. Off to bed now. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: April 29, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »

I think the A's had a lot of sympathy from the general public at first.....but the more people see them, the more they are able to see how dysfunctional and evil these people are. 

From what LP says there was only one time after kc was released that anyone confronted her...that was when GA did....I wish they had left him alone and let him slap the crap outta her....LP says the rest of the time she acted like a social hostess.  I wonder if she was trying to get in Rob's tidy whities   Bet she tried.

You know Casey was already sniffing Rob Dick up when she came straight home from jail and into the kitchen to cook him lunch. I mean, I guess that's what all jailbirds do, is go home and cook for the bondsman. Right..........

Right...that had slipped my mind...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: April 29, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »

For all monkeys whose names end in an EE sound - please don't take offense, I think your names are lovely!  (Cecy ends in an ee sound, too, so I am rather fond of it). 

Did you read the 4th part on the Bloggers.net site about Peter B?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: April 29, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »

None Taken Cecey. I am more offended with having the same name as a murderess.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: April 29, 2009, 09:37:05 PM »

Good Night, JSM & Josef.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1466 on: April 29, 2009, 09:37:57 PM »

Fanny, I fell asleep before that show was over too! it was really a let down and kindof dumb I thought...lost interest...what happened at the end? Mom got let go ?

I don't know, but I think so. May someone that saw the whole thing can tell you.
The mother was acquitted, the Cindy character and the Casey character went to the house of the mom, who didn't vaccinate her child and caused trouble, the George character stormed into the mom's house with a gun, the George character blew his brains out while clutching a pic of himself and the baby.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: April 29, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »

Good night JSM and to all the monkeys headed for the bunky 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: April 29, 2009, 09:39:33 PM »

I don't advocate violence either, but I wish Spindy had finished the choke down on Crazy that night. Just sayin'.

Father's day night, then Caylee would be alive and well. BUT what kind of crazy life would she have? I sometimes wonder if it would have been a good life, but after the depos I believe that God took her from that crazy family before she was forever hurt. JMO JSM 

I believe you are right...that is also why I have to believe that Caylee was unconscious when kc put that duck tape over her mouth

It makes me sad to think about it Sunny. She was so happy that afternoon with Granpa Plesea and had to go home to that. Breaks my heart. I hate the Ants! 

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: April 29, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »

It's ok. I'm Fanneeee.

thanks, lol!  I was just temporarily fried by all of those poor victims lately who have ee-ending names.  Like, what is up with that?  Did NOT mean to imply I didn't like them at all!

Flamma fumo est proxima
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: April 29, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »

Nitey nite muffy, I am really going to bed now. Sleep well my monkey friends and may a document dump fall upon our heads tomorrow. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: April 29, 2009, 09:41:39 PM »

Did anyone hear NG say she studies forensics at the Body Farm?  I SWEAR I heard her say it....this week...they were talking about BJ interview where he was saying the Body Farm forensic findings were junk science (not her words..mine).
Was that tonight she said about the Body Farm? I think you are right about her blowing off the Body farm evidence as crap. I only know from what I read on SM, but I think you are right.

Nancy wasn't blowing off the body farm, Bozo was.

snipped.....
GRACE: Well, you know what? That`s what they said about fingerprints, DNA, a host of forensic testing that is now every day, by rote, by routine in courtrooms all across this country.

I want to go out to a special guest joining us, Dr. Michael Arnall, board-certified forensic pathologist. Dr. Arnall, I personally trained, some of my training, anyway, regarding forensics at Oak Ridge laboratories, and I`ve never -- I`ve never been in Quantico before. But I`ve never seen a more high-tech or advanced laboratory in my life, and I`ve seen quite a few.

What can you tell me about this air sampling technology that they have used for over 20 components of human decomposition were found in the air in tot mom`s trunk? What can you tell me, Dr. Arnall?

DR. MICHAEL ARNALL, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST (via telephone): Well, the technology is time-tested, and the technology itself is universally accepted. All they`ve done is take this universally accepted technology and use it for a new application. And the science that I`ve seen looks like state of the art.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/27/ng.01.html

Nut Bless your heart!!!   I seldom watch NG (I can't stand to look at her nose...eeeewwwwwww)....but I listen to her....and I was positive I heard her say this.....I was also elated that Dr. Arnall was so clear in his explanation that the technology was universally accepted...so BOZO try a different route...this one is blocked!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1472 on: April 29, 2009, 09:43:02 PM »

Nitey nite muffy, I am really going to bed now. Sleep well my monkey friends and may a document dump fall upon our heads tomorrow. 

From your lips to God's ears JSM.  I know you have connections!  'Hope your toe is feeling nicer as well.

I am going to watch NG since you have all already given such a great synopsis.  Nite!

Flamma fumo est proxima
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1473 on: April 29, 2009, 09:45:20 PM »

Did anyone hear NG say she studies forensics at the Body Farm?  I SWEAR I heard her say it....this week...they were talking about BJ interview where he was saying the Body Farm forensic findings were junk science (not her words..mine).

Not sure if anyone answered yet but yes, NG did study for a while at the body farm - part of a prosecutor course if I recall.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: April 29, 2009, 09:45:26 PM »

Every time I see the video of Rob and kc walking and she has her hand on his arm and he tries to get her off his arm and she's hanging on...I think he must have felt dirty every time he had to be with her. I can't wait to read his statement!  I hope they ask him of she made sexual advance towards him. He is her type ...that bad boy look...of course I think she would have had to fight cin-cin for him....eewwww
Ewww. But of course I would watch Cindy and KC fight over him on pay per view.

Sorry Muffy, I am eating my Easy Mac and cheese and going to bed. I promised I would stay on topic tonight and by golly that is what I am going to do!  Hugs to my favorite bumble bee. I hope it isn't storming there tonite like it is here. Off to bed now. Hugs JSM

Good Night JMS and anyone else who is heading out....it has been a pleasure to be in
the cage tonight

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: April 29, 2009, 09:46:57 PM »

Was that tonight she said about the Body Farm? I think you are right about her blowing off the Body farm evidence as crap. I only know from what I read on SM, but I think you are right.

snipped.....
GRACE: Well, you know what? That`s what they said about fingerprints, DNA, a host of forensic testing that is now every day, by rote, by routine in courtrooms all across this country.

I want to go out to a special guest joining us, Dr. Michael Arnall, board-certified forensic pathologist. Dr. Arnall, I personally trained, some of my training, anyway, regarding forensics at Oak Ridge laboratories, and I`ve never -- I`ve never been in Quantico before. But I`ve never seen a more high-tech or advanced laboratory in my life, and I`ve seen quite a few.

What can you tell me about this air sampling technology that they have used for over 20 components of human decomposition were found in the air in tot mom`s trunk? What can you tell me, Dr. Arnall?

DR. MICHAEL ARNALL, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST (via telephone): Well, the technology is time-tested, and the technology itself is universally accepted. All they`ve done is take this universally accepted technology and use it for a new application. And the science that I`ve seen looks like state of the art.

Nut Bless your heart!!!   I seldom watch NG (I can't stand to look at her nose...eeeewwwwwww)....but I listen to her....and I was positive I heard her say this.....I was also elated that Dr. Arnall was so clear in his explanation that the technology was universally accepted...so BOZO try a different route...this one is blocked!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: April 29, 2009, 09:47:52 PM »

Not sure if anyone answered yet but yes, NG did study for a while at the body farm - part of a prosecutor course if I recall.

thanks tbzm ....Nut posted the part of the transcript....but thank you for replying too

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: April 29, 2009, 09:50:11 PM »

snipped.....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Fanny that was CRUEL!!   
TO ME!!!  But seriously that is why I listen and don't watch ....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: April 29, 2009, 09:52:49 PM »

Good Night to all...I am following JMS and heading towards the monkey bunky to listen to NG.....please God give us documents tomorrow!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: April 29, 2009, 09:54:18 PM »

Good night Sunny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.