April 25, 2024, 05:55:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290899 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1720 on: April 30, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »

Wooded lot that held Caylee Anthony's remains still for sale

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:51 PM EDT, April 30, 2009

The wooded lot where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were uncovered is still for sale, a real estate agent told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday.

The property, on Suburban Drive in east Orange County, is not under contract, Realtor Tina Martin stated in an e-mail.

Martin said the property may possibly be marketed on eBay in the near future.

She requests only interested potential buyers contact their office. Martin also said the memorial that has been created on the land may be addressed as the potential buyer desires.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-land-sale-043001,0,2907768.story
They are going to sell it on Ebay? WTH I don't believe that for a minute, will the listing agent get his/her commission? I'm not very intelligent about real estate, but I don't see a realtor giving a commission profit up to sell it on Ebay. Evidently no body wants to buy the property. JSM says leave it alone or let LP buy it. JMO JSM 
sorry OT
JSM
I have been waiting to see you on here to tell you that I have banned flip flops, too!  I nearly killed myself walking up the stairs when one of them folded under my foot;  I nearly fell up the stairs through my neighbors door!

they are resting in a landfill somewhere now.

OK I just think ebay is way too tacky & disrespectful.   If I were to venture a guess there was yet another fall out that hasnt come out yet relating to the Anthony's "sympathetic buyer."

As far as my flip flops go, I can't seem to get rid of them BUT they are definitely delegated to beach only attire!  PS JSM how are your tootsies doing, I hope you are healing well.

Peace, love & Flipflops
Hi Cappy. I think Ebay would be tacky too, but why would a realtor put it on there? Would the realtor get a commission? My toe is getting better, my foot just hurts in this stupid shoe. Thanks for asking. I will wear flip flops again someday, just not to take Josef outside in the dark.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: April 30, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »

The wooded lot where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were uncovered is still for sale, a real estate agent told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday.

The property, on Suburban Drive in east Orange County, is not under contract, Realtor Tina Martin stated in an e-mail.

She requests only interested potential buyers contact their office. Martin also said the memorial that has been created on the land may be addressed as the potential buyer desires.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-land-sale-043001,0,2907768.story
They are going to sell it on Ebay? WTH I don't believe that for a minute, will the listing agent get his/her commission? I'm not very intelligent about real estate, but I don't see a realtor giving a commission profit up to sell it on Ebay. Evidently no body wants to buy the property. JSM says leave it alone or let LP buy it. JMO JSM 

JMS...I agree.....let LP buy it.  heck I'll donate to help him up the price!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: April 30, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

I agree. That lot should just go back to nature and be left alone.

I sure am glad to see you JSM. I have been naughty and off topic all day. Now I am going to sit back and watch you get in trouble and take the heat off of me. 

JMS don't believe her she is just trying to get you in trouble   She has been good MOST of the day

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: April 30, 2009, 06:58:59 PM »

JSM, I left a message for you in Musings with the link to the flipflops.  Sorry to be off topic here.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: April 30, 2009, 07:02:40 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I don't go on eBay anymore, that's interesting. Maybe LP will purchase the land on eBay?

I judy had to go look.There is a ton of real estate for sale in Florida. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: April 30, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »

Jane Velez Mitchell just said they had to make a flow chart to keep up with the Cummings case.
She's slow.Some of you monkeys have made all kind of charts.Hide them quick. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: April 30, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I don't go on eBay anymore, that's interesting. Maybe LP will purchase the land on eBay?

How are they going to list that lot. "Swampland for sale. Notorious History."  Ick!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: April 30, 2009, 07:15:46 PM »

How are they going to list that lot. "Swampland for sale. Notorious History."  Ick!!! 

I know. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: April 30, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »

JMS...I agree.....let LP buy it.  heck I'll donate to help him up the price!!
I'll give a buck or two if he will buy it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: April 30, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »

JSM, I left a message for you in Musings with the link to the flipflops.  Sorry to be off topic here.
I'll check it out. Thanks Cece.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: April 30, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »

The only thing I have in common with Helmet Head (CA) is that if I found my DD had rifled my bank account, emptied my IRA,caused me to refinance a mortgage, used my credit cards and stolen from my parents-  I would have choked the little b**ch too.   I just wonder why she didn't long ago.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: April 30, 2009, 07:39:37 PM »

Sure, sure, Casey was "ugly coping!" I am watching JVM and if you believe that, theres a swamp for sale on Suburban Dr! Where on earth do they get these ideas?? We are talking about the death of a little precious child, and Casey was "ugly coping!" The way Caylee died is the UGLY truth. And anyway, whatever happend to the nanny did it. If Casey was ugly coping, then she knows Caylee was dead and guess who did it!!! Let's see if she'll own up to that! I like me better when I'm not mad! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: April 30, 2009, 07:41:19 PM »

The only thing I have in common with Helmet Head (CA) is that if I found my DD had rifled my bank account, emptied my IRA,caused me to refinance a mortgage, used my credit cards and stolen from my parents-  I would have choked the little b**ch too.   I just wonder why she didn't long ago.
  I wonder why cindy didn't either. Sometimes I think KC had the goods on Cindy and Cindy wouldn't confront KC because KC would rat Cindy out. I don't know what the blackmail could be, just something I have always thought could have happened. BUT and here is the but, as of Cindy's deposition, I have changed my mind again. Cindy and KC loved the drama and control they created in each other's lives. JMO JSM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: April 30, 2009, 07:44:21 PM »

Sure, sure, Casey was "ugly coping!" I am watching JVM and if you believe that, theres a swamp for sale on Suburban Dr! Where on earth do they get these ideas?? We are talking about the death of a little precious child, and Casey was "ugly coping!" The way Caylee died is the UGLY truth. And anyway, whatever happend to the nanny did it. If Casey was ugly coping, then she knows Caylee was dead and guess who did it!!! Let's see if she'll own up to that! I like me better when I'm not mad! 

One of the panel members said this is not a death penalty case and that Casey will never be given the death penalty.Just strategy by the prosecution.
Well let us see the evidence we get tomorrow....maybe there will be some really good info.
Ugly Coping is BS.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: April 30, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »

I wonder why cindy didn't either. Sometimes I think KC had the goods on Cindy and Cindy wouldn't confront KC because KC would rat Cindy out. I don't know what the blackmail could be, just something I have always thought could have happened. BUT and here is the but, as of Cindy's deposition, I have changed my mind again. Cindy and KC loved the drama and control they created in each other's lives. JMO JSM

I think they liked the drama too.But I really think they have some dark secrets.Either that or the whole bunch is nuts.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: April 30, 2009, 07:51:02 PM »

One of the panel members said this is not a death penalty case and that Casey will never be given the death penalty.Just strategy by the prosecution.
Well let us see the evidence we get tomorrow....maybe there will be some really good info.
Ugly Coping is BS.

This is the most anxious I have been for a doc dump. I hope there is something there that nails Casey azz to the wall. And I hope the Bar Association nails Bozo right next to her. And Mack the Knife with them both, instead of a 12 step program for stealing. Whoa! I'm getting wound up for Nancy Grace! 

My husband just came and closed the bedroom door again. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1736 on: April 30, 2009, 07:54:36 PM »

Jane Velez Mitchell just said they had to make a flow chart to keep up with the Cummings case.
You need more than a flow chart to keep up with that Dysfunction Junction  Everyday a new character
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: April 30, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »

You need more than a flow chart to keep up with that Dysfunction Junction  Everyday a new character

I saw JVM's chart, and it didn't fork and just kinda folded in on itself.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1738 on: April 30, 2009, 07:59:27 PM »

I saw JVM's chart, and it didn't fork and just kinda folded in on itself.

I'm surprised the chart didn't explode
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: April 30, 2009, 08:02:07 PM »

Ugly Coping is BS.

This is the most anxious I have been for a doc dump. I hope there is something there that nails Casey azz to the wall. And I hope the Bar Association nails Bozo right next to her. And Mack the Knife with them both, instead of a 12 step program for stealing. Whoa! I'm getting wound up for Nancy Grace! 

My husband just came and closed the bedroom door again. 

Yes,I was getting the look.We must seem so bizarre to everyone else. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.