April 26, 2024, 01:31:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290937 times)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1960 on: May 01, 2009, 12:08:20 PM »

Did you all see latent fingerprints on duct tape EXCLUDES Lee, Cindy and George but NO mention of Casey.  What's that all about?
What I'm thinking is we are not going to get info on Casey's prints being on the duct tape, that will be held for trial, and I can only hope her prints are on that tape.

Can you help me out?  I am not clear on the "holding until trial"  (not very experienced with this type of thing and the Sunshine Laws).  I thought the prosecution was obliged to give all evidence to be used at trial to the defense before trial, and that once this "discovery" was provided to the lawyers, it then becomes public domain.  Under that assumption, I didn't think anything from the prosecution side could be "held".   Help!  Could someone clarify this for me (Sorry if it's a dumb question... I am sort of a new/part time monkey!)   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1961 on: May 01, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »

Cain was also the one that investigated the bag of stuffed animals/fathersday baloon and threw them back into the woods????      Ok, Im sorry but KC had to of been ahem him too... why else would he be so  nonchalant about these things and make sure nothing was "found" to tie KC/Caylee to that area..   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: May 01, 2009, 12:11:25 PM »

Something has to be being held back legally more powerful this...judging by today's dump Cain's incompetency & idiotic behavior as an officer as well as forensic results is a defense campaign nightmare 

I am not wavered by it, Im confident there is plenty but I have to admit this is disappointing as we are all hoping for a slam dunk due to definite links to Casey physically.   Maybe surveillance photos & other things are indeed conclusive but we will not see it until trial.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: May 01, 2009, 12:12:53 PM »

Cain was also the one that investigated the bag of stuffed animals/fathersday baloon and threw them back into the woods????      Ok, Im sorry but KC had to of been ahem him too... why else would he be so  nonchalant about these things and make sure nothing was "found" to tie KC/Caylee to that area..   

Yes, that had come out earlier & he also answered George's call about stolen gas cans.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1964 on: May 01, 2009, 12:13:42 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/14013179/index.html   livestreams

Local6 reporting lab results not helpful to prosecution   LIVE NOW
Okay, so why is the State making this a death penalty case? This is a huge and costly case, and the trial now being a death penalty case is going to cost the taxpayers a tremendous amount of money. So, the State obviously wants to win this case big time, they have to have the evidence, otherwise why bother to go forward with a death penalty case? I do have another theory of what is going on, but my thoughts will not be popular, so I will keep them to myself, but ever since I heard the DP being thrown back on the table, I have certainly been questioning this big time. And so far today, I have not seen anything helpful to the prosecution 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1965 on: May 01, 2009, 12:14:47 PM »

Did you all see latent fingerprints on duct tape EXCLUDES Lee, Cindy and George but NO mention of Casey.  What's that all about?
What I'm thinking is we are not going to get info on Casey's prints being on the duct tape, that will be held for trial, and I can only hope her prints are on that tape.

Can you help me out?  I am not clear on the "holding until trial"  (not very experienced with this type of thing and the Sunshine Laws).  I thought the prosecution was obliged to give all evidence to be used at trial to the defense before trial, and that once this "discovery" was provided to the lawyers, it then becomes public domain.  Under that assumption, I didn't think anything from the prosecution side could be "held".   Help!  Could someone clarify this for me (Sorry if it's a dumb question... I am sort of a new/part time monkey!)   
They (the pros.) don't have to give everything they have. They can withold stuff that's part of an ongoing investigation.
"The active criminal investigative and intelligence exemption is limited in scope; its purpose is to prevent premature disclosure of information when such disclosure could impede an ongoing investigation or allow a suspect to avoid apprehension or escape detection."

and

"b. What is active criminal investigative or intelligence information?

"Criminal intelligence information" means information concerning "an identifiable person or group of persons collected by a criminal justice agency in an effort to anticipate, prevent, or monitor possible criminal activity." Section 119.011(3)(a), F.S.

Criminal intelligence information is considered "active" as long "as it is related to intelligence gathering conducted with a reasonable, good faith belief that it will lead to detection of ongoing or reasonably anticipated criminal activities" or "is directly related to pending prosecutions or appeals." Section 119.011(3)(d), F.S.

"Criminal investigative information" is defined as information relating to "an identifiable person or group of persons compiled by a criminal justice agency in the course of conducting a criminal investigation of a specific act or omission, including, but not limited to, information derived from laboratory tests, reports of investigators or informants, or any type of surveillance." Section 119.011(3)(b), F.S. See Rose v. D'Alessandro, 380 So. 2d 419 (Fla. 1980) (complaints and affidavits received by a state attorney in the discharge of his investigatory duties constitute criminal intelligence or criminal investigative information)."

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: May 01, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »

There are a lot of questions that really need to be answered, this is one of them.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: May 01, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »

Yes, that had come out earlier & he also answered George's call about stolen gas cans.

Just a lazy, lazy dullard that wouldn't know evidence if it hopped up and slapped him in the face, or he know's sumpthin'. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: May 01, 2009, 12:18:26 PM »

Just a lazy, lazy dullard that wouldn't know evidence if it hopped up and slapped him in the face, or he know's sumpthin'. JMO
Very frustrating, to say the least.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: May 01, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »

Something has to be being held back legally more powerful this...judging by today's dump Cain's incompetency & idiotic behavior as an officer as well as forensic results is a defense campaign nightmare 

I am not wavered by it, Im confident there is plenty but I have to admit this is disappointing as we are all hoping for a slam dunk due to definite links to Casey physically.   Maybe surveillance photos & other things are indeed conclusive but we will not see it until trial.

Remember, the FBI tox results say that althought the tests came back negative, they cannot rule out that Caylee was drugged.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: May 01, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »

Okay, so why is the State making this a death penalty case? This is a huge and costly case, and the trial now being a death penalty case is going to cost the taxpayers a tremendous amount of money. So, the State obviously wants to win this case big time, they have to have the evidence, otherwise why bother to go forward with a death penalty case? I do have another theory of what is going on, but my thoughts will not be popular, so I will keep them to myself, but ever since I heard the DP being thrown back on the table, I have certainly been questioning this big time. And so far today, I have not seen anything helpful to the prosecution 
The State doesn't have to release everything to us. I believe they have what they need, and we will see it at trial.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: May 01, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »

WHO'S GONNA BLINK FIRST!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1972 on: May 01, 2009, 12:21:39 PM »

huge waste....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: May 01, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »

Please don't - but if you really must, please get my email from my profile and write me and tell me.  I like outta the box thinking.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1974 on: May 01, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »

I have added some links to todays useless doc dump on the opening page of the next thread...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: May 01, 2009, 12:23:40 PM »

I read here that they think the snake died from being run over by a car (vehicular snake-a-cide?). Were they able to life tire prints from the snake? Did those prints match a certain lingerie wearing car we know?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: May 01, 2009, 12:25:37 PM »

WHO'S GONNA BLINK FIRST!!!

yes
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1977 on: May 01, 2009, 12:25:55 PM »

Tevye:  Thank you very much.  That clarifies it for me.  (I really enjoy reading your posts, BTW... insightful and clear.)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: May 01, 2009, 12:26:34 PM »

I read here that they think the snake died from being run over by a car (vehicular snake-a-cide?). Were they able to life tire prints from the snake? Did those prints match a certain lingerie wearing car we know?
That could be.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: May 01, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »

Tevye:  Thank you very much.  That clarifies it for me.  (I really enjoy reading your posts, BTW... insightful and clear.)
Thanks very much!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.