April 20, 2024, 02:26:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290731 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »

hello monkeys, I know you are all asleep still.  Excellant points like always ms cappacinno.  The cover up began from that point, cleaning out the "stinking car".  So when will they both go back to work?  Are they on government benefits?  Or living off caylee interviews, and pictures still?  We had an unusual sight here in my hometown, rain, and lots of it.  Its been so long since I saw rain.  OT, I live in the driest state, in the driest continent, in the world.  The heavens have opened for us.  I slept 24 hours straight, trying to shake this lung infection, and feeling better.  my darling son called me today.  He fell off his bike and has a crushed shoulder, and will be off work for eight weeks.  I said "Come home to Mummy", but he said no, his Girlfriend is taking good care of him.  I've been replaced 
I'm glad it's raining there Lucinda I know you need it. The Ants are not to my knowledge living off benefits. George may be getting unemployment, but that should have run out long ago. I'm sorry about your son's shoulder. Just an FYI you will never be replaced in your son's eyes. I had my mommy take me to the doctor on Friday, you can't replace a mommy when you are hurting. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2009, 10:20:18 AM »

Capp!  You still here?  We need to discuss strategy (at some point!)   

Yea sweetie, I was reposting something that touched me earlier this evening & wanted to share...sometimes the violence on children gets a bit heavy for the heart & I was reflecting  Why, my goodness stop the insanity!

Strategy, hmmm   Well, a main point I'd make (there are many)  is that when George & Cindy went to pick up Casey's car at the tow yard and both denoted the smell of death why they didnt call 911 right then and there, wouldn't anyone within reason...I contend yes.  Both George & Cindy had told various people in that month that they had concerns why they hadnt seen or spoke to Caylee, but both talked to or saw Casey.  If they didnt suspect their daughter did something to Caylee specifically they probably would have  called 911 too.   Instead they go home begin to clean out the car, Cindy laundered & then sent Casey's pants to the dry cleaners.   Against her co-workers advise the same day she did not call 911 then either but she did send a message to Casey "Call me asap...major problem."   Tony & his roommate both gave a sworn statement that Casey was on her computer while they watched a baseball game when Cindy & Amy showed up...I think this shows that Casey did indeed erase as much as she could on her computer due to her mother's text warning her something was up...Lee showing up not being able to access it backs that up.   Why is that important?...it shows premeditation on Casey's part & exposes her parents immediately willing to cover up what she did.

Another key issue for me is the death band hair versus the defense's disclosure that Dr. Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk of the car after Casey's car was processed.   The defense wants to argue a sloppy job by CSI & discredit the one death band hair, however, my contention is that if 17 hairs from a live person were in that trunk one has to wonder why an individual was in the trunk because via transfer (from a blanket, clothes, whatever) 17 random loose hairs is too much - so the question is if they were Caylee's hair, what was she doing in the trunk?   As far as I'm concerned they overshot their planted evidence, probably got hairs from Cindy for the hairbrush she should have turned over to OCSO but bragged she didnt.   We all know Dr. Henry Lee has been caught altering the evidence, Phil Spector's trial specifically & was admonished by the judge in open court...right back at ya Bozo.

I look forward to hearing what you think co-chair!   Its getting a tad late on my end...so I'll denote this page & we'll pick up again tomorrow   Sweet dreams!

Excellent points!  Now I know why you are with me on this!

Sleep well Co-Chair.  I will have a fully informed response in the morning!

Ya'll are just too smart for JSM. Well done Cappy and Steel. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2009, 10:21:35 AM »

It's nothing really mysterious. The way I understand it, there was a new poster by that name and he/she was posting inappropriate posts in quite a few threads. The mods locked up the threads, deleted the posts and waited until Klaas got here so Klaas could ban them.

Good morning monkeys!

Thanks for the skinny.  It seems like a big deal when threads get locked and a 911 to Klaas issued.

It is beautiful today and getting the plants out for the summer.  Nice to see you. Everyone you guys dress up is simply fabulous.  Hugs  XX   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2009, 10:24:24 AM »

I'm unlocking the thread. Mods are deleting Bella's posts as fast as they happen. Please just ignore them. She will be banned as soon as an Admin is here to do it. Thank you all for your understanding.

I couldn't figure out what happened. Haven't been here before when this happened. Interesting to say the least.

WHAT HAPPENED!!    WHAT HAPPENED??       I HATE TO MISS GOOD STUFF...Something to do with a LA bella? WHO in the "SAM Hill" is that??   Was it nasty as in HOW was it nasty??

WHAT HAPPENED??     BTW..Who is Sam Hill??  I bet a monkey knows.   
Scarlett, all I know is I got kicked out of the cage for a long time, I don't who Sam Hill is, but we have a street named after him here.  My Grandmother always used that phrase and I never knew who old Sam Hill was either.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2009, 10:25:05 AM »

It's nothing really mysterious. The way I understand it, there was a new poster by that name and he/she was posting inappropriate posts in quite a few threads. The mods locked up the threads, deleted the posts and waited until Klaas got here so Klaas could ban them.

Good morning monkeys!

Good morning Brandi, I never seem to be online when you are.  Thanks for that info, wonder who the mystery poster was.  OT I got my police record cleared, and by a week, i will get my CFS overalls, boots and pager.  im gonna put them on, and ask for your help to make me an avi. 

It's good to see you Lucinda!

I read your posts almost every day, but am seldom here when you are.

It's nice to be here at the same time Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2009, 10:28:22 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Good morning Brandi, I never seem to be online when you are.  Thanks for that info, wonder who the mystery poster was.  OT I got my police record cleared, and by a week, i will get my CFS overalls, boots and pager.  im gonna put them on, and ask for your help to make me an avi. 
  Good for you Lucinda. Hugs JSM

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »

Oh, boo hoo! Watch, Bozo will see that his prize inmate (cash cow) is actually paying more for her slore-snacks than she would have had she gone to jail last year. 
Next whine on the Ant Tour: "Send More Money, the Pop-Tarts Cost A Lot! And Casey really needs your money support right now"

"Fla. inmates, families upset about snack prices

Having to pay more for Honey Buns and other prison snack shop items has made inmates at Florida prisons and their families upset.

By JESSICA GRESKO

Associated Press Writer
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —

Having to pay more for Honey Buns and other prison snack shop items has made inmates at Florida prisons and their families upset.

The state, which has the nation's third largest state prison system, raised prices about three weeks ago under a new contract with an outside company. Since then, the department has gotten approximately 60 phone calls and letters from families complaining about the increases.

"The prices have increased dramatically," one inmate's family wrote in an e-mail to the department signed "concerned family." "We have to send money to our loved one and now he can hardly buy anything substantial. Please can we fix this?"

Officials are working with the company that provides the goods and sets the prices at Florida's about 130 prisons to see if some prices can be lowered, Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said Friday. Prices at the snack shops, called canteens, were last changed in October. While it's not unusual to get complaints when prices increase, Plessinger said there seem to be more this time.

"Prices are going up everywhere," Plessinger said. "We're sympathetic to them, but it's tough on everyone."

Prices went up March 30. Peanut M&Ms and Snickers bars jumped from 66 cents to 89 cents. A can of Coke that used to cost 57 cents now costs 89.

But the price increase that has prompted the most outrage is on Honey Buns. The old price for the cinnamon pastry with icing was 66 cents. Now it's 99 cents. A chocolate variety of the sweet went from 61 cents to $1.49.

The department is looking at possibly substituting another less-expensive brand, Plessinger said.

Also up: cigarettes. A pack of Marlboro cigarettes used to cost $3.70 but is now $4.47 - an increase of 77 cents. The increase is, in part, the result of 62-cent-per-pack federal sales tax increase that went into effect April 1. Prisons in other states also reported increasing their prices on cigarettes as a result.

Money from canteen sales goes into the state's general fund, about $30 million last year according to the department. The prices have to be in line with what the general public pays for goods.

The department contracts with Missouri-based Keefe Commissary Network to supply the commissaries. Mark Jensen, senior vice president of Centric Group, Keefe's parent company, said the nationwide supplier of products to correctional facility commissaries doesn't comment on current customers or contracts.

Inmates use a plastic ID card that works like a debit card to buy items. Some prisoners have jobs that pay a small amount, but most money is deposited in an inmate's account by family members.

advertising

Jill Lopez has two young children and a fiance in prison in Raiford in north Florida who she sends between $20 and $40 a week.

"I can't send him any more. There's no way," said Lopez, 46, a Fort Pierce secretary who makes $12 an hour.

Lopez's fiance, Fred Whyms, 39, has about two years left in prison for dealing in stolen property. He told her inmates are extremely frustrated with the price increases and that some items are going missing.

"They're all freaking out," Lopez said in a telephone interview. "You have grown men that are hungry. What's going to happen? There're going to be more fights. People are going to crankier."

In some places that has already happened, according to Charles Norman, an inmate serving a life sentence at the Tomoka Correctional Institution in Daytona Beach.

"Prisoners whose families sacrificed to send them money to buy sweets, drinks, food items, and toiletries were getting assaulted, and their canteen bags taken from them," he wrote in a newsletter e-mailed to friends. "The strong ones armed themselves."

In an e-mail, Department of Corrections spokesman Alex Thompson said they had not gotten any complaints that the price increases resulted in abuse."

Give them staples only.  Inflation is going on now on the outside world, suck it up, dont order smokes, or order smokes, and give up your honey bees.  You are in prison for a reason, and even in 'THE REAL WORLD"  the term is INFLATION.  Hard workers are getting laid off, prices are going up, taxes are increasing.  Prisoners, suck it up, you better start contributing to society to help cover the tax payers increase.  I just cant understand this, quit the whining and start to realise our world is in a recession.  Its not about you all criminals paying a buck more for a snack or a few bucks more for ciggies, GET NONE.  Eat staples for the rest of your lives in there, you are all wasting tax payers funds.  On the outside, we are all struggling too.  Its an economic crisis, and if we had no criminals, that tax payers keep supporting, we on the outside would  be suffering a lesser economic downfall.  So stop whinging, and instead thank the tax payer for keeping you in there.  Harsh I know, but Im so over bleeding criminals hearts. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2009, 10:30:11 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Thanks for the skinny.  It seems like a big deal when threads get locked and a 911 to Klaas issued.

It is beautiful today and getting the plants out for the summer.  Nice to see you. Everyone you guys dress up is simply fabulous.  Hugs  XX   

Good to see you and Sam!

...and thank you Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2009, 10:34:31 AM »

Oh, boo hoo! Watch, Bozo will see that his prize inmate (cash cow) is actually paying more for her slore-snacks than she would have had she gone to jail last year. 
Next whine on the Ant Tour: "Send More Money, the Pop-Tarts Cost A Lot! And Casey really needs your money support right now"

By JESSICA GRESKO

Associated Press Writer
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —

The state, which has the nation's third largest state prison system, raised prices about three weeks ago under a new contract with an outside company. Since then, the department has gotten approximately 60 phone calls and letters from families complaining about the increases.

"The prices have increased dramatically," one inmate's family wrote in an e-mail to the department signed "concerned family." "We have to send money to our loved one and now he can hardly buy anything substantial. Please can we fix this?"

Officials are working with the company that provides the goods and sets the prices at Florida's about 130 prisons to see if some prices can be lowered, Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said Friday. Prices at the snack shops, called canteens, were last changed in October. While it's not unusual to get complaints when prices increase, Plessinger said there seem to be more this time.

"Prices are going up everywhere," Plessinger said. "We're sympathetic to them, but it's tough on everyone."

Prices went up March 30. Peanut M&Ms and Snickers bars jumped from 66 cents to 89 cents. A can of Coke that used to cost 57 cents now costs 89.

But the price increase that has prompted the most outrage is on Honey Buns. The old price for the cinnamon pastry with icing was 66 cents. Now it's 99 cents. A chocolate variety of the sweet went from 61 cents to $1.49.

The department is looking at possibly substituting another less-expensive brand, Plessinger said.

Also up: cigarettes. A pack of Marlboro cigarettes used to cost $3.70 but is now $4.47 - an increase of 77 cents. The increase is, in part, the result of 62-cent-per-pack federal sales tax increase that went into effect April 1. Prisons in other states also reported increasing their prices on cigarettes as a result.

Money from canteen sales goes into the state's general fund, about $30 million last year according to the department. The prices have to be in line with what the general public pays for goods.

The department contracts with Missouri-based Keefe Commissary Network to supply the commissaries. Mark Jensen, senior vice president of Centric Group, Keefe's parent company, said the nationwide supplier of products to correctional facility commissaries doesn't comment on current customers or contracts.

Inmates use a plastic ID card that works like a debit card to buy items. Some prisoners have jobs that pay a small amount, but most money is deposited in an inmate's account by family members.

advertising

Jill Lopez has two young children and a fiance in prison in Raiford in north Florida who she sends between $20 and $40 a week.

"I can't send him any more. There's no way," said Lopez, 46, a Fort Pierce secretary who makes $12 an hour.

Lopez's fiance, Fred Whyms, 39, has about two years left in prison for dealing in stolen property. He told her inmates are extremely frustrated with the price increases and that some items are going missing.

"They're all freaking out," Lopez said in a telephone interview. "You have grown men that are hungry. What's going to happen? There're going to be more fights. People are going to crankier."

In some places that has already happened, according to Charles Norman, an inmate serving a life sentence at the Tomoka Correctional Institution in Daytona Beach.

"Prisoners whose families sacrificed to send them money to buy sweets, drinks, food items, and toiletries were getting assaulted, and their canteen bags taken from them," he wrote in a newsletter e-mailed to friends. "The strong ones armed themselves."

In an e-mail, Department of Corrections spokesman Alex Thompson said they had not gotten any complaints that the price increases resulted in abuse."

Boo frikkin who... WTH Marlboros cost $4.47 in prison? Wait til the jerks get out of prison and pay $6.00+ a pack. Are we supposed to feel sorry for these people. I'm going to prison where my smokes are cheaper. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2009, 10:35:33 AM »

Oh, yes, and don't forget to cast your vote on my poll ( http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4943.0 ), which is turning out to be a very interesting thread!

(Whew, JSM, didja see that? 2 on-topic posts in a row! I'm wiped out )
I saw that Tevye, you better go have a nap now. Now to be on topic can I vote twice?

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: April 26, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »

hello monkeys, I know you are all asleep still.  Excellant points like always ms cappacinno.  The cover up began from that point, cleaning out the "stinking car".  So when will they both go back to work?  Are they on government benefits?  Or living off caylee interviews, and pictures still?  We had an unusual sight here in my hometown, rain, and lots of it.  Its been so long since I saw rain.  OT, I live in the driest state, in the driest continent, in the world.  The heavens have opened for us.  I slept 24 hours straight, trying to shake this lung infection, and feeling better.  my darling son called me today.  He fell off his bike and has a crushed shoulder, and will be off work for eight weeks.  I said "Come home to Mummy", but he said no, his Girlfriend is taking good care of him.  I've been replaced 
I'm glad it's raining there Lucinda I know you need it. The Ants are not to my knowledge living off benefits. George may be getting unemployment, but that should have run out long ago. I'm sorry about your son's shoulder. Just an FYI you will never be replaced in your son's eyes. I had my mommy take me to the doctor on Friday, you can't replace a mommy when you are hurting. JMO JSM

Hi JSM, thanks for that info.  Im wondering where their money is coming from.  my son wont come home, he is in a different state from me, and in a way, it kills me, but it also is making a man out of him.  I did a great job of bringing him up "MY WAY"  work hard, be caring, and be ambitious.  I did well. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #211 on: April 26, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »

Give them staples only.  Inflation is going on now on the outside world, suck it up, dont order smokes, or order smokes, and give up your honey bees.  You are in prison for a reason, and even in 'THE REAL WORLD"  the term is INFLATION.  Hard workers are getting laid off, prices are going up, taxes are increasing.  Prisoners, suck it up, you better start contributing to society to help cover the tax payers increase.  I just cant understand this, quit the whining and start to realise our world is in a recession.  Its not about you all criminals paying a buck more for a snack or a few bucks more for ciggies, GET NONE.  Eat staples for the rest of your lives in there, you are all wasting tax payers funds.  On the outside, we are all struggling too.  Its an economic crisis, and if we had no criminals, that tax payers keep supporting, we on the outside would  be suffering a lesser economic downfall.  So stop whinging, and instead thank the tax payer for keeping you in there.  Harsh I know, but Im so over bleeding criminals hearts. 

At "my" jail, there is no smoking allowed, anywhere on the whole property! Once I start my internship, I'll have to get in my van, and drive down the road for a smoke break!

Also, a certain percentage of the money made on inmate commissary orders is used to pay for cable tv. I think that's awesome! The county residents don't have to pay for the inmates' entertainment, and the inmates have something to do. It seems fair to me. I have no idea how much a HoneyBun costs, interesting to see that in Florida, they pay as much for 1 as we pay for a whole box of them at Walmart!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: April 26, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »

By JESSICA GRESKO

Associated Press Writer
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —

advertising

Awesome post Lucinda. Absolutely Awesome. Took the words out of my mouth. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: April 26, 2009, 10:38:56 AM »

Oh, yes, and don't forget to cast your vote on my poll ( http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4943.0 ), which is turning out to be a very interesting thread!

I saw that Tevye, you better go have a nap now. Now to be on topic can I vote twice?
sorry, only 1 vote per poster. It's about the only scientific thing I could do. Why, are you a serial co-habitator?

You can leave comments, too.

OH, I found a pic of the Ants next home, does anyone need to see what a Roach Motel looks like?

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: April 26, 2009, 10:40:07 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

It's good to see you Lucinda!

I read your posts almost every day, but am seldom here when you are.

It's nice to be here at the same time Wink

thanks brandi.  Have missed you in here, but know you are busy with avators.  Wait till you see me in bright orange fire overalls, I look like a dickhead    So thin, and they are 20 sizes too big.  Doesnt matter.  I get my boots next week, but pager tomorrow night if Im well enuff to go.  i will go tho, even if Im not well. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 26, 2009, 10:40:50 AM »

Hi JSM, thanks for that info.  Im wondering where their money is coming from.  my son wont come home, he is in a different state from me, and in a way, it kills me, but it also is making a man out of him.  I did a great job of bringing him up "MY WAY"  work hard, be caring, and be ambitious.  I did well. 
You did a wonderful job with your son. I think they are getting paid for their interviews by some back door means, TV interviews etc. There is no way they could be living like they are without some assistance and I don't mean goverment assistance. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 26, 2009, 10:42:46 AM »

At "my" jail, there is no smoking allowed, anywhere on the whole property! Once I start my internship, I'll have to get in my van, and drive down the road for a smoke break!

Also, a certain percentage of the money made on inmate commissary orders is used to pay for cable tv. I think that's awesome! The county residents don't have to pay for the inmates' entertainment, and the inmates have something to do. It seems fair to me. I have no idea how much a HoneyBun costs, interesting to see that in Florida, they pay as much for 1 as we pay for a whole box of them at Walmart!
We have to walk to the creek to smoke at our hospital where I work. Your jail has cable tv? In each cell? I love honey buns, I may stop at the dollar store and grab a pack today. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: April 26, 2009, 10:43:00 AM »

thanks brandi.  Have missed you in here, but know you are busy with avators.  Wait till you see me in bright orange fire overalls, I look like a dickhead    So thin, and they are 20 sizes too big.  Doesnt matter.  I get my boots next week, but pager tomorrow night if Im well enuff to go.  i will go tho, even if Im not well. 
Lucinda, I remember you talking about this new career, but have forgotten...are you going to be an EMT, or paramedic? I think your ultimate goal is to be a CSI, right? (Oh, and glad to hear you're feeling better...head-wise)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: April 26, 2009, 10:46:24 AM »

sorry, only 1 vote per poster. It's about the only scientific thing I could do. Why, are you a serial co-habitator?

You can leave comments, too.

OH, I found a pic of the Ants next home, does anyone need to see what a Roach Motel looks like?
Not a serial co-habitator. Just once, then he kicked me to the curb 5 years later. Oh well, the best thing I got out of that relationship was my Josef. I wanna see the Roach Motel. I hope that is where Cindy and Georgie go once they can't pay their bills. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #219 on: April 26, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

Good Morning, hope it is calmer today than it was last night 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.