April 16, 2024, 11:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290599 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2009, 01:03:51 PM »

goodnight, and anyone thinks Im full of shyte, my email is beadsinthewind  at hotmail  dot  com
Im working tomorrow so off to bed for a sleep.

Do you want to leave your email addy here?  I hope you know you don't have to prove anything to anyone here. 

Edit to add the above note
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 01:05:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: April 26, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »

Lucinda ~  Why not start a thread about forensic firefighting in the monkey lounge?  You could start with background about them, and then post your experience as you go through training and graduation?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #262 on: April 26, 2009, 01:07:08 PM »

Lucinda ~  Why not start a thread about forensic firefighting in the monkey lounge?  You could start with background about them, and then post your experience as you go through training and graduation?

That's a good idea, I don't know what's all involved with forensic firefighting, so that would be interesting.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 26, 2009, 01:09:01 PM »

That's a good idea, I don't know what's all involved with forensic firefighting, so that would be interesting.

I think it would be interesting too.  And on that note, everyone please take discussion about this to musings or to the new thread on forensic firefighting I hope Lucinda will make.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: April 26, 2009, 01:11:52 PM »

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #265 on: April 26, 2009, 01:15:21 PM »

boo freaking hoo, so sorry snacks are going up. how dare they complain.  i don't have cable, still have dial up internet, it's all i can afford.  tell them to write to BA Rock about the new cig taxes (even though he is a smoker too!).  i live off of diet cokes and cigs because I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY GROCERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CAN YA'LL TELL I AM A LITTLE PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it's a choice between Diet coke and fruit...well, let's just say if I ever need an IV, they better just run it from a can of Diet Coke. And as for Little Debbie snacks, they are fattening. Smokes are not.

Let's be honest here, the 4 food groups are Diet Coke, smokes, chocolate and ChexMix (for fiber, doncha know )

Even dog food has gone up by 50%. Do any of you remember Victory Gardens from WWII? I suggest ya'll start tilling up the back yard. I'm so glad I know how to can almost anything, and DH hunts.

Hmmmm....wonder what major network will be paying for the Ants groceries this summer? I think ABC is feeling a little burned, so maybe CBS will be buying the crab puffs.

My hubby and I were just talking about this today - he hangs with some strange online people that are sure the world is going back to the great depression - got to wonder. But perhaps if we cut out the cable tv for the prisoners we can cut taxes and afford diet coke and bread!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #266 on: April 26, 2009, 01:22:57 PM »

With all of the children who have been killed/and or disappeared recently, it is just unbelievable to me that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE in a place of authority has not come up with a law or a bill or something to make the punishment so GREAT that these jerks (be they male or female, relative or not) SCARED to do it again! Why is it more illegal to kick a police dog than it is to hurt a child?? That was the response of LE here in NC when we reported the abuse of my granddaughter to them. No one from the whole entire LE community even talked to my Daughter in law who was the one abusing her. The most unreasonable comment I heard was that because she was the caregiver and married to the dad, they couldn't step in unless it was more serious! She had beaten the then 5 yr old in the head with a spaghetti server till it broke and the baby was bleeding. The marks were clearly visible on her head and I have the pics to prove it!! My son  and d-i-l's sis took my granddaughter to the police station and made the report and there was another baby in the home who was being carried by the leg and neck and tossed in her crib (5 months old). D-i-l was screaming at the kids and unreasonably critical of everything and everyone. She would not "allow" older granddaughter to even sit on her furniture or watch her tv. Made her stay in her room all the time. (This lasted about 3 months-when I got wind of it, after noticing the personality change in granddaughters) I TOOK older granddaughter from their home and dared them to come get her! I found out how very badly Audrey had been treated AFTER I took her!! I made sure son was aware of it all and they separated (Audrey is his from another relationship and he has had custody since before she was two) for a year! He had both girls every weekend and Audrey all the time. Daughter-in-law had to accept that she was angry at the world and agree to get help before they got back together. They accomplished that about 2 yrs ago. I admit that I did not want them back together-but, alas, I am just the nana  and I got no say! Today they live with me because I do not trust her not to be mean again. We mostly live in peace but do have "incidents" once in a while. In August or September, they are moving out on their own again. I fear for my GD but have no choice! She has learned to stay out of her reach and to keep to herself more. And she is now nearly 10 and younger GD is nearly 5. They are more able to voice the things around them and I have told them (and shown them) that they are loved and will ALWAYS be able to come to me with anything!! I have reservations about d-i-l ability to be the "mom" still....but she has grown in her parenting skills and I hope that she continues growing and does not revert back to bad behavior which I am sure is tempered by MY presence. She knows I will NOT tolerate any kind of abuse! I have flat out told her so and also told her it is my opinion that a child abuser does not deserve air to breathe!! I have tried so hard to not undermine the parents but they still KNOW that if they slip I will be right there!! It was a hard time and I do not think that it is right that a step-parent has the right to treat a young child so badly! It is sad that the laws allow that to go on! I have been in touch and campaign loudly with all child abuse agencies in our state since this happened to our family. They all know I will fight to the death for these kids!! (My son and wife know, I mean) I am trying to make them see that kids are not meant to be used and abused but loved and cherished as the gift from GOD that they are! I have tried for these last 2 years to teach my d-i-l the skills for dealing with stress and childhood tendencies to do the wrong thing. It has been very hard at times, but I felt that I had to do it for my grandbabies sakes! Audrey and Jenna are too sweet and precious to have to live in fear and I have done all I could to assure they will never know it again! I did not (and sometimes still do not) like my d-i-l very much. I let her move into my home anyhow because at least then I could KNOW these babies were being treated right and had all they needed! It cost me my marriage but it was still worth it to me! The kids have a fighting chance now that they would not have had! I wonder how G&C can live with the consequences of their failure to keep precious little CAYLEE safe? After my own experiences, I am just disgusted with the behavior of those two so called grandparents! I KNOW I would never have acted in the way they have. I KNOW I would have found my daughter and my granddaughter after the first couple of days! I would have made it right with the daughter to get the baby back home and then talked it out with the daughter somehow!!! I KNOW I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS!! It just makes me so angry that casey was allowed (Yes, I know she is grown) to go for that long without some kind of contact with the baby! It seems to me that though they claim they loved Caylee, they deserted her when she needed them most of all!! It just breaks my heart! How could they not have known?????

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #267 on: April 26, 2009, 01:28:37 PM »

boo freaking hoo, so sorry snacks are going up. how dare they complain.  i don't have cable, still have dial up internet, it's all i can afford.  tell them to write to BA Rock about the new cig taxes (even though he is a smoker too!).  i live off of diet cokes and cigs because I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY GROCERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CAN YA'LL TELL I AM A LITTLE PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

I live off Diet Coke, Cigarettes, Beer and have a pizza sometimes. I don't buy groceries either. 

I'm right there with you!! I HATE going grocery shopping and will usually go down to the last envelope of Cup A Soup before I step into a grocery store. The only things I can't do without is GF International Coffee -Belgian Hazelnut, my smokes, t-paper and of course dog food, my babies gotta eat before I do!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: April 26, 2009, 01:31:47 PM »

Tevye, just went to your poll and voted.

Also, would like to tell you that I enjoy reading all your posts.  They are very insightful and always gives me food for thought. 

I just can't believe the ant family.  They're all full of the pure devil.  I must have led a sheltered life because this family has my head spinning everyday.
A new lie everyday....I come home from school and log on the SM so I can see what lie they have told.

Teaching 2nd graders and dealing with little "fires" that have to put out is draining.  When I get home I read SM to get caught up.  I hope that is ok with all you smart Monkey's. 

I do love all the Monkey's!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #269 on: April 26, 2009, 01:39:01 PM »

OH, Muffy, I'm sorry. You don't have to tell me you moved my post, I see that you will. Again, sorry!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 26, 2009, 01:40:27 PM »

Im sorry, you can delete my outbursts, I am going to bed as I am working tomorrow.  Im just in a real peed off mood.  I dont care about my email addy being there.  Sorry for the outburst, and OT.
I am just going thru an anger stage.  I will get my act together and be back when I am in control.  Love you all, reality is hitting me hard right now, delayed stress I suppose, my apoligies. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: April 26, 2009, 01:41:05 PM »

Tevye, just went to your poll and voted.

Also, would like to tell you that I enjoy reading all your posts.  They are very insightful and always gives me food for thought. 

I just can't believe the ant family.  They're all full of the pure devil.  I must have led a sheltered life because this family has my head spinning everyday.
A new lie everyday....I come home from school and log on the SM so I can see what lie they have told.

Teaching 2nd graders and dealing with little "fires" that have to put out is draining.  When I get home I read SM to get caught up.  I hope that is ok with all you smart Monkey's. 

I do love all the Monkey's!!
Thanks, Dana. I know, coming here and reading is like reading a true crime novel that never ends! I feel like the Ants really DO live in an alternate universe. Can't wait to hear what Cindy has to say after the Law & Order show. You just know she's gonna have a rebuttal ready!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 26, 2009, 01:41:07 PM »

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #273 on: April 26, 2009, 01:41:29 PM »

I've was just thinking about the actions of C&G, obviously they surmised the fate of Caylee quite early on, I have no doubt about this. They know their daughter well enough that they began the cover up early, not only that but they were open and in LE's face about it. Cindy even mentions this to LE saying "I hope I didn't do anything wrong" but I washed the clothes... We of course knew they were aware of exactly what they were doing, one was in LE the other is a nurse.
At this point in the investigation C&G are in full protection mode, ignoring the fact that their sociopath daughter murdered her baby and their grandchild, they are openly trying to pin the crime on innocent people. This is a moral crime at the very least, to save their mentally fractured maladjusted offspring they are willing to implicate anyone. They would rather see that emotionally +++++++ waste-of-space home with them and let someone else rot in jail or receive the DP. Indeed that is what they are working for, KNOWING their daughter is guilty the whole time: I'm struggling for the right words to express the contempt I feel for these people but, I JUST CAN"T FIND THEM.
If they ever had a moral compass, they lost it, these are pitiable excuses for human beings.

Morning rant over...

OH man! I totally agree with all  you said!! I keep saying this, it's hard to wrap my mind around it!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: April 26, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »

I've was just thinking about the actions of C&G, obviously they surmised the fate of Caylee quite early on, I have no doubt about this. They know their daughter well enough that they began the cover up early, not only that but they were open and in LE's face about it. Cindy even mentions this to LE saying "I hope I didn't do anything wrong" but I washed the clothes... We of course knew they were aware of exactly what they were doing, one was in LE the other is a nurse.
At this point in the investigation C&G are in full protection mode, ignoring the fact that their sociopath daughter murdered her baby and their grandchild, they are openly trying to pin the crime on innocent people. This is a moral crime at the very least, to save their mentally fractured maladjusted offspring they are willing to implicate anyone. They would rather see that emotionally +++++++ waste-of-space home with them and let someone else rot in jail or receive the DP. Indeed that is what they are working for, KNOWING their daughter is guilty the whole time: I'm struggling for the right words to express the contempt I feel for these people but, I JUST CAN"T FIND THEM.
If they ever had a moral compass, they lost it, these are pitiable excuses for human beings.

Morning rant over...

OH man! I totally agree with all  you said!! I keep saying this, it's hard to wrap my mind around it!!

I agree too!! It is just so hard to believe LOVING parents and grandparents could have failed so miserably this tiny, beautiful child!! Wish I could have saved her myself!!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 26, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »

With all of the children who have been killed/and or disappeared recently, it is just unbelievable to me that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE in a place of authority has not come up with a law or a bill or something to make the punishment so GREAT that these jerks (be they male or female, relative or not) SCARED to do it again!

wow, good for you!

The reason about the law is that there are already laws on the books. But in order for laws to make things work, they have to be mutually agreed upon society. But these people who do these things either don't think the law applies to them, or just plain don't care. I think, in the case where a person abuses or kills a child just once, that maybe a switch flipped in their head. Maybe, for just that one second, they didn't care what the consequences of their actions would be.

As for serial abusers, I don't think they can be fixed. They all need to be sent to an island and made to spend the rest of their lives there. Sorta like "Survivor", except they know no one will ever vote them off the island.

And for the people who kill just one kid? Like Casey? Well, they only took one life, they should just give one life: their own.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 26, 2009, 01:50:09 PM »

jammsnana what a wonderful person you are, and what you have all gone through. Your granddaughters must adore you. I have no grandchildren, but I can guarantee I would do what you did. Nobody would get away with abuse of a child or animal in front of me. I have no idea how George and Cindy allowed this, with no contact with Caylee for a month, knowing full well something was very wrong. I do hope that Cindy and George have a life of pure hell going on inside their heads, and the only escape will be when they die.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: April 26, 2009, 01:56:28 PM »

In the article about the SVU episode, and George and Cindy, would be better off not watching. I'm guessing the ending will be the prosecution of the grandma for lying and obstruction charges.
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: April 26, 2009, 02:03:11 PM »

Thanks ya'll for the good thoughts! I did ACT immediately when my granddaughter was in jeopardy! I have NO regrets about it. I love my kids but I am absolutely gaga over the top about my grandkids!!! I have 8!!! My daughter has 5 kids and my son has 3! His son lives in OHIO though and we only see him sometimes! It was really hard when they (son's family) moved in with us as I had such strong ..ummm...dislike for the daughter in law. But I did it for the kids! It has worked out and things are greatly improved! She has parenting skills and even tells me she loves me now. She does know without a single doubt that I would believe the kids over her if abuse was in doubt. She knows I would call the cops and social services and even if I went to jail, (for beating her to a pulp!),  the kids will never be harmed!! She has been much better for the most part and only slips once in a while now. She tries more than ever to be a better wife and mom. And I am proud of her because I know it has not been easy living in my house when she knew how I felt about her (esp. at first!) Now, we live happy and the kids are happy and loved!!!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #279 on: April 26, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »

Morning rant over...
ITA Miki, I love your avi,

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.