March 28, 2024, 02:44:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 289903 times)
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: April 26, 2009, 02:39:42 PM »

... Jammsnana if only the Anthonys maintained a moral compass such as yours...sigh[/color]
The words "moral" and "Anthony" should never appear together in a sentence. It's just wrong.

I hear ya Tevye, loud and clear.  I agree completely.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #301 on: April 26, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »

boo freaking hoo, so sorry snacks are going up. how dare they complain.  i don't have cable, still have dial up internet, it's all i can afford.  tell them to write to BA Rock about the new cig taxes (even though he is a smoker too!).  i live off of diet cokes and cigs because I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY GROCERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CAN YA'LL TELL I AM A LITTLE PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

I live off Diet Coke, Cigarettes, Beer and have a pizza sometimes. I don't buy groceries either. 

Just add the envelope of dry soup to a cup of hot water. Not bad really.

I agree with Capp, they should have no such luxuries. We law abiding citizens are doing without, cutting back, making ends meet any way we can. We have to pay our own homes, electricity, gas, food, insurance, etc. They get that all for free. Now they are bitching cause their treats went up a few pennies?? Well tough chit, I don't get to buy all those snackies, I can't afford it. I agree, they should just get enough food to get by, shut the lights off early, make them fricking work for the food they eat. Then maybe, just maybe they will have aquired somewhat of a work ethic by the time they get out. No free rides, no passes. They will realize they have have to go to work to get what they want instead of stealing from others or robbing stores, etc.
I'm right there with you!! I HATE going grocery shopping and will usually go down to the last envelope of Cup A Soup before I step into a grocery store. The only things I can't do without is GF International Coffee -Belgian Hazelnut, my smokes, t-paper and of course dog food, my babies gotta eat before I do!!! 
  I'll go to the dollar store and get cans of ravioli, cup of soup and the tpaper before I will go to the grocery store. Hey boo, KC buys cup of soup from the commissary, I have always wondered how does she cook it? Anyone know? TIA JSM
  see Muffy JSM is being on topic

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: April 26, 2009, 02:41:42 PM »

boo freaking hoo, so sorry snacks are going up. how dare they complain.  i don't have cable, still have dial up internet, it's all i can afford.  tell them to write to BA Rock about the new cig taxes (even though he is a smoker too!).  i live off of diet cokes and cigs because I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY GROCERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CAN YA'LL TELL I AM A LITTLE PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

I live off Diet Coke, Cigarettes, Beer and have a pizza sometimes. I don't buy groceries either. 

I'm right there with you!! I HATE going grocery shopping and will usually go down to the last envelope of Cup A Soup before I step into a grocery store. The only things I can't do without is GF International Coffee -Belgian Hazelnut, my smokes, t-paper and of course dog food, my babies gotta eat before I do!!! 
  I'll go to the dollar store and get cans of ravioli, cup of soup and the tpaper before I will go to the grocery store. Hey boo, KC buys cup of soup from the commissary, I have always wondered how does she cook it? Anyone know? TIA JSM

KC probably makes cuppa soup using hot tap water.  Has anyone seen a microwave around?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 26, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »

A photo taken from the cell phone of Casey Anthony's boyfriend shows Anthony with her daughter, Caylee Marie. Casey Anthony is charged with 1st-degree murder in her daughter's death. (Orange County Sheriff's Office)

Does Florida's death row await Casey Anthony?
Apr 26, 2009

In the past 82 years, 16 women were singled out to receive the death penalty in Florida. This month, prosecutors announced they are seeking that penalty for Casey Anthony. But even if she is sentenced to die, Anthony might not be executed — few women are in Florida. Here's a look at the women who were given the ultimate punishment.
 (snipped)
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: April 26, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »

In the article about the SVU episode, and George and Cindy, would be better off not watching. I'm guessing the ending will be the prosecution of the grandma for lying and obstruction charges.
  That is the ending I want to see, No Rose, but in real life!

Me Too !    

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: April 26, 2009, 02:45:37 PM »

A photo taken from the cell phone of Casey Anthony's boyfriend shows Anthony with her daughter, Caylee Marie. Casey Anthony is charged with 1st-degree murder in her daughter's death. (Orange County Sheriff's Office)

Apr 26, 2009

In the past 82 years, 16 women were singled out to receive the death penalty in Florida. This month, prosecutors announced they are seeking that penalty for Casey Anthony. But even if she is sentenced to die, Anthony might not be executed — few women are in Florida. Here's a look at the women who were given the ultimate punishment.
 (snipped)

This picture of Caylee is very haunting.  The dark circles under her eyes, pallor of the skin, puffiness and dilated pupils.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #306 on: April 26, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!!

Just have to comment on the whiners in prison about the food prices. KC has more money in her commisary fund than I spend on groceries in 3-4 months. I don't remember the last time I bought a single coke for $.57. Here they are at least a dollar. Cigarettes are $5.00 a pack. I don't have cable , can't afford it. Rent, electricity, water , have to be top priority. My one luxury is a phone and internet. And thank God for Medicare part D. Just got my medicine bill for the last 3 months. $6,742.22. They get free meds and free Dr. visits. STHU already.

Why do the prisons in Fla. not have gardens? They could grow their own fruits and veggies year round. I have to buy canned fruits. Can't afford the fresh ones.

I grew up the hard way. You had to work for what you wanted and needed. We were taught to not waste. I can take one chicken and feed 15 people. Prisoners have more luxury than most of us who have worked our whole lives to have what we have. Oh Geesh.......this just pizzes me off.
Sorry for the rant. I am like JSM, put their sorry asses in stripes and put them to work.
Darla, the State prison in Huntsville the prisoners grow their own food, they have their own herd of cattle for beef, etc. BUT it is like a real farm with farm equipment, so basically they are "working" they way I would want them to work. I want them to be digging their gardens with a teaspoon and only get to eat what they can grow. No nothing special. If it ain't in season and didn't come from their prison farm, they can do without. Sorry for the rant, and thanks for agreeing with me. 

How do you feed 15 people off of one chicken? That is amazing to me.

And one unit makes our license plates too.
That's right, forgot about the license plates they make. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #307 on: April 26, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »

... Jammsnana if only the Anthonys maintained a moral compass such as yours...sigh[/color]
The words "moral" and "Anthony" should never appear together in a sentence. It's just wrong.

how about "amoral"?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 26, 2009, 02:48:08 PM »

Whinning about price changes at the jail...'are you kidding me??'  I'd love to pay 89 cents around here for a can of coke.  If I were to buy M&M's here I'd pay well over $1.  It makes me so angry when these people in jail start complaining about stuff like this.  Hey, it isn't the Ritz.  You're in jail for a reason, dudes.  Whatever company is providing the food has every right to raise prices, it's happening in the stores all the time.  Times are getting hard on everybody so why shouldn't the canteen food people raise prices to cover their expenses, too!

Oh My Gosh where to start.  First off it is a prison.  Remember that is supposed to mean punishment for something you did.  What ever happened to the good old days where the chain gangs would actually work for their meals ands still contribute to society in some way.  With all prisons being overpopulated perhaps the conditions are no longer a deterant to going there? 

Smoking is not allowed in any of the jails up here.  I agree, it is not a necessity of life it is a luxury if you are in jail.  If you walk free then do what you want but I go back to punishment and jail theory.

The rise in prices and outcry is laughable.  I am currently pretty far north.  A few years ago we lived even farther north in a quaint little place on Baffin Island.  Everything arrives by air and not very often.  There was one main place to buy groceries.  We were paying 7.99 for a copy of the NY Times, 10.00 for a 12 pack of coke, 27.00 for a box of laundry detergent and if it were on sale 5.00 for a can of stew.  Fresh fruit and veggies were extremely expensive and friends and relatives would send us care packages of stuff like oranges, peppers, potatoes etc as they were just too expensive to buy. The town would be on full lockdown when the not so random polar bear would be cutting through it.  I say send the whole Ant family up there to film a documentary. 
  Polar bears? I can't believe those prices. I say send Ants and the prisoners up there. 

Yes and even with the Northern Living Allowance it did not cover the extra costs to fly in groceries.  Polar bears were common, especially in spring.  I say the Ants should go up as the 4 part documentary.

Part 1 - Its not all about you - watch the locals laugh!
Part 2 - No one told us about snow blindness - you mean the stolen sunglasses will not help us here?
Part 3 - No Coco butter and poptarts for you! - yes the pilot actually needs to bring in the medicine for the sick not the poptarts to keep your PTA going.
Part 4 - Hope the polar bear does not get indigestion!
  I would get cable just to watch that documentary. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: April 26, 2009, 02:50:42 PM »

how about "amoral"?

Yes, amoral sounds more like it. 

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys Girlzrock

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: April 26, 2009, 02:55:15 PM »

how about "amoral"?

Good to see you more often Muffy Bee & welcome girlz...yes Jammsnana IS moral, the Anthonys are amoral.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #311 on: April 26, 2009, 02:55:19 PM »

how about "amoral"?
WELCOME GIRLZROCK      Yes the Amoral Anthonys
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #312 on: April 26, 2009, 02:56:33 PM »

how about "amoral"?

Thank you for the welcome!

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #313 on: April 26, 2009, 02:58:15 PM »

Woops.  Meant to say "Thank you for the 'welcomes'"!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 26, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »

The Anthony's are a breed apart from most humans. If one of my grandkids have a bruise, this grandma ask where it came from. Not that I think either of my kids would hurt their kids, but you never know who else might do it. I talk to my grandkids at least every two to three days. Even if it is only on speaker phone. Cindy and George should be so ashamed of themselves for not standing up for that sweet baby, but NO they are living off of her death. And I can't even ask God to have mercy on their souls.

JSM, it is an old southern recipe my grandmother always made. Will post it in musings sometime.
I agree they are breed apart. You know your kids would hurt your grandchildren, the Ants I believe knew KC could do harm to Caylee. That is why Cindy yelled "what have you done" at KC in her bedroom. Yes they should be ashamed of themselves. But sadly, as we all know they don't know what the word shame means.

Please post the recipe in musings. I would like to see it.

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: April 26, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »

Welcome Girlzrock,

Are any docs coming out this week?  Please, please, say yes.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 26, 2009, 03:02:38 PM »

She has parenting skills and even tells me she loves me now. She does know without a single doubt that I would believe the kids over her if abuse was in doubt. She knows I would call the cops and social services and even if I went to jail, (for beating her to a pulp!),  the kids will never be harmed!! She has been much better for the most part and only slips once in a while now. She tries more than ever to be a better wife and mom. And I am proud of her because I know it has not been easy living in my house when she knew how I felt about her (esp. at first!) Now, we live happy and the kids are happy and loved!!!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!
Too bad Caylee didn't have a gramma like you! Man, you're fierce! Welcome to the club.

I am FIERCE and can be downright SCARY if these kids are not treated with love and caring! All their lives, they have known love and just because they have a "bad time" dealing with life's ups and downs is no excuse for treating a small child badly! It is totally unacceptable to me and will not be tolerated! My daughter in law has had some parenting classes cause I paid for them..and made sure she could go to them. We struggled for a long time trying to work out our differences in child rearing and what is and is not "good" parenting. We butted heads a lot at first and had many, many arguments...but because I cared enough and took the time to make it easier for her to accept help...we got the help she needed and things are so much better! She still has anger issues but she is working on them and trying which is a far cry from how it was before! She is trying to make her own way with help from my son and me. We discuss issues right when they occur and do not let the kids see that there is an issue if that is possible. Sometimes it is not possible so we discuss and then talk to the kids and explain why there was an issue at all. The hardest part is making myself stand back and let them make the mistakes all parents make. I have had to really back off since I want them prepared and ready to do the parenting on their own when they move out of my house. I dread the move but believe it is time for the break unless I make the choice to live with them forever. I cannot do that. I work nights and they are doing days so I need a place of my own and they need a place of their own to put all the skills they have learned to good use. They want me to move with them but I need a new start myself. I am recently divorced and want to live alone-something I have never done. I will have a room for the kids to come stay over on the weekends, but I need a place to call mine!!
Good For You, Jammsnana. Be very proud of yourself, JSM is proud for you.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 26, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »

KC probably makes cuppa soup using hot tap water.  Has anyone seen a microwave around?
I haven't seen if she has a microwave. I hope she makes it with tepid tap water. JMO JSM Thanks for the answer.

jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2009, 03:08:06 PM »

WELCOME GIRLZROCK!!!!

Thanks to all who have commented on my situation with my daughter in law and my granddaughter! I am happy that things have turned around and she is better with the kids. It helps me sleep better at night to know I do not have to worry so much. Did I mention that it got so bad that one night I dreamed my granddaughter was standing at the foot of my bed and it was so real and so heart-wrenching that I had to go over to their house and see if anything was going on! It was ...but I didn't find out till a month later! How scary is that? At that time, I was unaware of the abuse. It made me more aware and made me watch more for signs something was wrong!! How could C&G NOT KNOW????????????

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 26, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »

Apr 26, 2009

(snipped)

This picture of Caylee is very haunting.  The dark circles under her eyes, pallor of the skin, puffiness and dilated pupils.
I was thinking the same about the puffiness. I didn't notice the dilated pupils until you mentioned it.  Poor baby girl.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.