March 28, 2024, 07:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 289897 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: April 26, 2009, 05:06:48 PM »

Woops.  Meant to say "Thank you for the 'welcomes'"!

Nice to have you join us, Girlzrock!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: April 26, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »

I forget who said it but:   KC hated her mother more that she loved Caylee.  That sentence rolls around in my head sometimes. I guess it's really true, too.

Cindy might not have been the best grandma, but I do believe she loved Caylee and if Casey really only wanted a life away from home to spend time partying with her druggie friends, I'm sure that Cindy would have taken care of Caylee.

IMO...KC's b*tch hate was so strong she was determined that Cindy would NOT get Caylee. That's what led to the demise of Caylee....KC's stubborness and hatefulness.
Her single-minded will that Cindy would not get Caylee because KC thought her mother loved Caylee more than her.  ARROGANCE!!!

It's hard to understand this kind of willfullness...when it would have been so easy for KC to simply say to Cindy:  you take Caylee...I'm outta' here!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #342 on: April 26, 2009, 05:17:15 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!  I finally got caught up for today.

An earlier post about George and Cindy picking up KC's car and the bad odor.
ITA that they should have called the police before that car was removed from the lot.

Another thought popped into my head, too.  What about the guy overseeing the lot?  Why didn't he call the police?  Shouldn't he have called the police.  IIRC, he said that he had smelled that odor one time before...when a man was found dead in one of the cars.  I understand that if you ever smell that odor you never forget it.  He said he had smelled a decomposing body once before....that tells me he knew it was the odor of decomposition...so WHY didn't he call the police either?

Just saying....

Hi Puzzler. I think the man at the tow yard didn't call police because there wasn't a body, just the smell of decomp. It was George's car, he paid the fee and was free to leave with the car. But, if IIRC he went into the garbage bin and dug and dug looking for the trash bag, even called the police about it after he saw the story on the news. He knew something wasn't quite right, he just couldn't call the police because a car smelled like decomp without a body. I hope this makes sense. JMO JSM

Thanks, JSM.  Hmmmm....who was the guy that was with George when George opened the trunk...remember...George said he was praying that is daughter or his granddaughter was not in the trunk.  So, at that time, it seems like there was a concern about what was in the trunk?

It was the tow yard man, George started out apologizing for Cindy's behavior and then explained his daughter and grandaughter were missing. The tow yard man is the one the went to look in the trunk because he didn't want George to see that there was a body in there. When the tow man found the bag of trash he just told George the smell came from the trash and tossed the bag in the garbage bin. I think the guy knew something was wrong but there was no reason for him to call police until he saw the story of Caylee missing on the news.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: April 26, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »

I forget who said it but:   KC hated her mother more that she loved Caylee.  That sentence rolls around in my head sometimes. I guess it's really true, too.

Cindy might not have been the best grandma, but I do believe she loved Caylee and if Casey really only wanted a life away from home to spend time partying with her druggie friends, I'm sure that Cindy would have taken care of Caylee.

IMO...KC's b*tch hate was so strong she was determined that Cindy would NOT get Caylee. That's what led to the demise of Caylee....KC's stubborness and hatefulness.
Her single-minded will that Cindy would not get Caylee because KC thought her mother loved Caylee more than her.  ARROGANCE!!!

It's hard to understand this kind of willfullness...when it would have been so easy for KC to simply say to Cindy:  you take Caylee...I'm outta' here!

I think Cindy "loved" Caylee, but I believe Cindy's version of "love" is more of a posession than total unconditional love. Cindy could use Caylee as a threat to KC. KC could use Caylee as a threat to Cindy. Caylee was like a two way sword for them. They both used Caylee as a barganing chip. Cindy used Caylee as a way to keep KC at the house and under Cindy's thumb. KC kept Caylee away from Cindy just to see how far KC could get under Cindy's skin. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: April 26, 2009, 05:38:54 PM »

Bozo is going to try and explain away the death smell in the car, BUT skankerella already acknowledged the smell as well as Moe and Larry.  Moe said that maybe somebody else put a body in the car, but skank said a dead squirrel was inside the hood.  How is BJ gonna get out of that?
I wonder if LE has any record or evidence of skank stealing buying air freshner? 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: April 26, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »

Okay Capp - I am going to give away our prosecutorial strategy.

We are going to have 12 people on the jury who WILL have heard of and/or formed an opinion about this case.  Move it anywhere in Florida, and it will be the same.  I put the blame squarely on the defense.  I believe they are gunning for a mistrial based on not finding a neutral jury.  Okay, I guess we have to deal with that, and hope Judge Strickland stays above the fray.

The problem with the OJ jury was with the science.  Say what you will about Johnny Cochran and company, they did what they had to do.  But the DNA science was not as understood as it is today.  Almost every lay person has heard of it, and has a basic understanding about what it means.

But throw away all of that for a moment as we focus on two critical hurdles the defense has.

First, they have to point the finger at someone...anyone.  Ricardo, Amy, Ghandi...anyone.  But there is a big problem with that.  How did Caylee get out of the custody of KC?  Did she give her to someone?  Was she taken by someone?  If that was the case, why did KC not scream bloody murder?  If it was a kidnapping, why no ransom?  This is huge people.  There is no getting around this.

Then there is the problem with the nanny story.  She is on record with more than one nanny story.  But the defense cannot continue with this.  Everyone (and I mean everyone) will have a very difficult time trying to believe this story.  If Ricardo/Amy/Ghandi took the child, why did this story even crop up?

Yeah, she spent 30 days sloring it up at every hooch joint in Orlando.  The defense can spin this, and maybe some on the jury will be sympathetic about her reasons.

But....how did she loose Caylee in the first place, and why the change from the nanny story will be her undoing.

Oh yeah, throw in the rest of the evidence...it's just icing on the cake.   
Good job Steel.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: April 26, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »

Bozo is going to try and explain away the death smell in the car, BUT skankerella already acknowledged the smell as well as Moe and Larry.  Moe said that maybe somebody else put a body in the car, but skank said a dead squirrel was inside the hood.  How is BJ gonna get out of that?
I wonder if LE has any record or evidence of skank stealing buying air freshner? 

If I remember right that was on the list of stuff she bought at Target with Amy's money.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: April 26, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »

I'm sure she only had to go to Hopespring Drive to get Lysol. I can just see Cindy running around the house with a can of Lysol spraying every germ. The only germ/parasites she didn't get were George and KC. JMO JSM 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »

If I remember right that was on the list of stuff she bought at Target with Amy's money.
  Really? I didn't remember that. I just remember water, beer and cherries or strawberries.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »

We are going to have 12 people on the jury who WILL have heard of and/or formed an opinion about this case.  Move it anywhere in Florida, and it will be the same.  I put the blame squarely on the defense.  I believe they are gunning for a mistrial based on not finding a neutral jury.  Okay, I guess we have to deal with that, and hope Judge Strickland stays above the fray.

The problem with the OJ jury was with the science.  Say what you will about Johnny Cochran and company, they did what they had to do.  But the DNA science was not as understood as it is today.  Almost every lay person has heard of it, and has a basic understanding about what it means.

But throw away all of that for a moment as we focus on two critical hurdles the defense has.

First, they have to point the finger at someone...anyone.  Ricardo, Amy, Ghandi...anyone.  But there is a big problem with that.  How did Caylee get out of the custody of KC?  Did she give her to someone?  Was she taken by someone?  If that was the case, why did KC not scream bloody murder?  If it was a kidnapping, why no ransom?  This is huge people.  There is no getting around this.

Then there is the problem with the nanny story.  She is on record with more than one nanny story.  But the defense cannot continue with this.  Everyone (and I mean everyone) will have a very difficult time trying to believe this story.  If Ricardo/Amy/Ghandi took the child, why did this story even crop up?

Yeah, she spent 30 days sloring it up at every hooch joint in Orlando.  The defense can spin this, and maybe some on the jury will be sympathetic about her reasons.

But....how did she loose Caylee in the first place, and why the change from the nanny story will be her undoing.

Good job Steel.

I think the O.J. verdict was much simpler than that. It was a matter of racial sympathy from the Jury.  Everyone knew that but it was not PC to say so. I think if Bozo Baez had been defending O.J. he would have got off...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: April 26, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »

Woops.  Meant to say "Thank you for the 'welcomes'"!

Nice to have you join us, Girlzrock!
What a nice place!!!  Who's in there?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 26, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »

Now I remember, she bought Arm and Hammer something or other. I didn't know if it was air freshener or laundry detergent. You are right. JSM's mind is very slow. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 26, 2009, 06:01:16 PM »

I think Cindy "loved" Caylee, but I believe Cindy's version of "love" is more of a posession than total unconditional love. Cindy could use Caylee as a threat to KC. KC could use Caylee as a threat to Cindy. Caylee was like a two way sword for them. They both used Caylee as a barganing chip. Cindy used Caylee as a way to keep KC at the house and under Cindy's thumb. KC kept Caylee away from Cindy just to see how far KC could get under Cindy's skin. JMO JSM

Right on the money JSM!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: April 26, 2009, 06:02:57 PM »

Yes some was in the car, if Im not mistaken Arm & Hammer, not sure about receipts recovered

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: April 26, 2009, 06:03:43 PM »

Good job Steel.

I think the O.J. verdict was much simpler than that. It was a matter of racial sympathy from the Jury.  Everyone knew that but it was not PC to say so. I think if Bozo Baez had been defending O.J. he would have got off...
You are right about the racial sympathy, but I don't think Baez could have got OJ off. I think OJ's acting abilities had a lot to do with it when he put on the glove. IMO he is a sociopath as much as KC, he just had better attorneys. One thing about OJ is he is where he needs to be right now. Better late than never. JMO JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: April 26, 2009, 06:05:49 PM »

It had to be purchased before Amy left for PR 7/8 because the car was towed from Amscot 7/30.  Casey's Target purchases with Amy's checkbook were 7/8 and 7/10 IIRC

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: April 26, 2009, 06:15:56 PM »

DON'T MISS - DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

www.scardmonkeysradio.com

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: April 26, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »

Right on the money JSM!
Really? That just came somewhere out of my brain and I thought it didn't make any sense. Thanks Cappy.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 26, 2009, 06:21:30 PM »

DON'T MISS - DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

www.scardmonkeysradio.com

Thanks Klaas. Can I ask a question, Why does Western O b s e r v e r's name have ******** in her last name? I used that word yesterday and got ******** instead of the real word. Is it a curse word that gets x'd out? Just wondering? TIA JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 26, 2009, 06:27:09 PM »

Tks Klaas Ill be sure to tune in, wonder whether Mark will comment on this case & the disinvite further.  Dana runs circles around some other blog radio shows...just saying 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.