April 25, 2024, 10:07:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290910 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 26, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »

JSM - sort of a long story.  We used to have a member/moderator here with that name and now that word doesn't work at SM it will always come out as "*******".    Has nothing to do with Western O b s e r v e r
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 26, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »

I forget who said it but:   KC hated her mother more that she loved Caylee.  That sentence rolls around in my head sometimes. I guess it's really true, too.

Cindy might not have been the best grandma, but I do believe she loved Caylee and if Casey really only wanted a life away from home to spend time partying with her druggie friends, I'm sure that Cindy would have taken care of Caylee.

IMO...KC's b*tch hate was so strong she was determined that Cindy would NOT get Caylee. That's what led to the demise of Caylee....KC's stubborness and hatefulness.
Her single-minded will that Cindy would not get Caylee because KC thought her mother loved Caylee more than her.  ARROGANCE!!!

It's hard to understand this kind of willfullness...when it would have been so easy for KC to simply say to Cindy:  you take Caylee...I'm outta' here!

I think Cindy "loved" Caylee, but I believe Cindy's version of "love" is more of a posession than total unconditional love. Cindy could use Caylee as a threat to KC. KC could use Caylee as a threat to Cindy. Caylee was like a two way sword for them. They both used Caylee as a barganing chip. Cindy used Caylee as a way to keep KC at the house and under Cindy's thumb. KC kept Caylee away from Cindy just to see how far KC could get under Cindy's skin. JMO JSM

Right on the money JSM!
Really? That just came somewhere out of my brain and I thought it didn't make any sense. Thanks Cappy.

Very much so my fellow insightful monkey!   You'd be amazed how many adults lose sight of "unconditional love" as opposed to their own needs being met by that child relationship or as a way to meet their own agendas utilizing a child as possessions  for their own self-importance and/or weapons against another.   Another common problem is an example of a parent/adult living THRU a child's life as opposed to WITH it.  Let's equate it to figure skating for this example...you have a mother that was a figure skater but could never achieve her goals, a daughter is born and this mother pushes her into figure skating & drives her to success because in her mind her daughter's success is perceived as HER accomplishments -- very often you see this in all sports and of course other areas in life.  In a dysfunctional family often members use one against the other, usually at the expense of a child.   A not so fine reference to a monkey, but a horrible example of 2 individuals playing "monkey in the middle" with another person being their pawn.   I've said it before & I'll repeat it just one more time, you are a smart monkey with a sweet pure heart.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #362 on: April 26, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!!

Just have to comment on the whiners in prison about the food prices. KC has more money in her commisary fund than I spend on groceries in 3-4 months. I don't remember the last time I bought a single coke for $.57. Here they are at least a dollar. Cigarettes are $5.00 a pack. I don't have cable , can't afford it. Rent, electricity, water , have to be top priority. My one luxury is a phone and internet. And thank God for Medicare part D. Just got my medicine bill for the last 3 months. $6,742.22. They get free meds and free Dr. visits. STHU already.

Why do the prisons in Fla. not have gardens? They could grow their own fruits and veggies year round. I have to buy canned fruits. Can't afford the fresh ones.

I grew up the hard way. You had to work for what you wanted and needed. We were taught to not waste. I can take one chicken and feed 15 people. Prisoners have more luxury than most of us who have worked our whole lives to have what we have. Oh Geesh.......this just pizzes me off.
Sorry for the rant. I am like JSM, put their sorry asses in stripes and put them to work.
Darla, the State prison in Huntsville the prisoners grow their own food, they have their own herd of cattle for beef, etc. BUT it is like a real farm with farm equipment, so basically they are "working" they way I would want them to work. I want them to be digging their gardens with a teaspoon and only get to eat what they can grow. No nothing special. If it ain't in season and didn't come from their prison farm, they can do without. Sorry for the rant, and thanks for agreeing with me. 

How do you feed 15 people off of one chicken? That is amazing to me.

I was just ranting this very thing with my hubby tonight. That article about the price raise in the jails and the trouble they are expecting from it is amazing to me. These morons are not there because they are nice people that followed all the rules. I personally think prisons should be guarded only on the outside - just put them in and they can come to the door at the end of the sentence if they survive. They can learn to live with people like them. They can be the victims instead of the law abiding people paying their way and making us victims again.

OT but what is up with my computer -= when I go to type a response the box is all jumpy and my words keep ending up out of view - it keeps jumping up to the top of the post!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #363 on: April 26, 2009, 06:47:29 PM »

JSM - sort of a long story.  We used to have a member/moderator here with that name and now that word doesn't work at SM it will always come out as "*******".    Has nothing to do with Western O b s e r v e r
Thanks Klaas, I thought I was using a bad word yesterday.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #364 on: April 26, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »

JSM you causing trouble again??? Swearing and jumping on the bed???? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #365 on: April 26, 2009, 07:17:31 PM »

OT but what is up with my computer -= when I go to type a response the box is all jumpy and my words keep ending up out of view - it keeps jumping up to the top of the post!

Maybe you're not putting your cursor in the right spot? Is it happening after you hit"preview"?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: April 26, 2009, 07:18:35 PM »

Boo, JSM has been so good today! (Maybe cos I have been snoozing and sneezing a lot, instead of getting her into trouble?) She oughta get a Major Award!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 26, 2009, 07:19:32 PM »

The last person that had similar problems had just upgraded to the IE 8 beta.  Did you do that?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #368 on: April 26, 2009, 07:23:25 PM »

So last thread MizJay commented on Lee:

The only plausible explanation is that his mother has implanted a micro chip that works someyhing like a  shock collar. Everytime he starts to say anything that could make sense  zzzzziiiinnnnggg!

Interesting concept. How would we act if we lived in that house with those people as our parents. Here we are, living our lives, finally made it out of that hell hole and along comes our sister who kills her child. The parents call you and send you after her, find out what she's doing, find out where Caylee is. He can't nail her down (that we KNOW of). So finally the confrontation goes down and you are given this lie of The Nanny took her. You go with it b/c no one at that point is really thinking Caylee is dead. Bizarre, your life is now TV fodder with your Mom and Dad taking the lead and doing their antics on the front lawn.

You KNOW your Mom is a control freak, you don't cross her b/c you have seen what she does to Casey and she is demanding you take part in this. She looks to you to play the strong one b/c George is a wuss. How do you act? What do you do when you find out chit about your sister no one suspected??

No defending Lee at all, he's an ass who obviously doesn't know how to act in public, who is a puppet for his mother. But how does the average person raised in that environment continue on in that life? Do you walk away, say KC is guilty and throw your hands up? OK now they will never speak to you again. (Easier to say, Oh hell yah, than to live it). Or do you continue to go along with the game and do and say what your Mom says too. Now you are shades of your Father whom you have nothing but contempt for. You are now living his life. The one thing he did right was staying out of the lime light when we were all screaming for Cindy to go away. But she dragged him back in.

JMO, it's slow here. Trying to look at all angles.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #369 on: April 26, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »

Boo, JSM has been so good today! (Maybe cos I have been snoozing and sneezing a lot, instead of getting her into trouble?) She oughta get a Major Award!

Please don't keep quoting the cute lamp pic or I will move it to musings where it really belongs.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:50:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 26, 2009, 07:28:22 PM »

She's got legs....she knows how to use them ZZ top

Don't quote the lamp pic again please.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:51:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: April 26, 2009, 07:31:11 PM »

The only plausible explanation is that his mother has implanted a micro chip that works someyhing like a  shock collar. Everytime he starts to say anything that could make sense  zzzzziiiinnnnggg!

But still, how to explain the blue eyeshadow?!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: April 26, 2009, 07:35:15 PM »

Be Carefule! It's Fra-gilly!  Please don't quote the pic again in Caylee thread.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:52:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 26, 2009, 07:37:16 PM »

Good evening and how is every monkey doing tonight here in the musings Caylee Marie Anthony thread?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 26, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »

I forget who said it but:   KC hated her mother more that she loved Caylee.  That sentence rolls around in my head sometimes. I guess it's really true, too.

Cindy might not have been the best grandma, but I do believe she loved Caylee and if Casey really only wanted a life away from home to spend time partying with her druggie friends, I'm sure that Cindy would have taken care of Caylee.

IMO...KC's b*tch hate was so strong she was determined that Cindy would NOT get Caylee. That's what led to the demise of Caylee....KC's stubborness and hatefulness.
Her single-minded will that Cindy would not get Caylee because KC thought her mother loved Caylee more than her.  ARROGANCE!!!

It's hard to understand this kind of willfullness...when it would have been so easy for KC to simply say to Cindy:  you take Caylee...I'm outta' here!

I think Cindy "loved" Caylee, but I believe Cindy's version of "love" is more of a posession than total unconditional love. Cindy could use Caylee as a threat to KC. KC could use Caylee as a threat to Cindy. Caylee was like a two way sword for them. They both used Caylee as a barganing chip. Cindy used Caylee as a way to keep KC at the house and under Cindy's thumb. KC kept Caylee away from Cindy just to see how far KC could get under Cindy's skin. JMO JSM

Right on the money JSM!
Really? That just came somewhere out of my brain and I thought it didn't make any sense. Thanks Cappy.

Very much so my fellow insightful monkey!   You'd be amazed how many adults lose sight of "unconditional love" as opposed to their own needs being met by that child relationship or as a way to meet their own agendas utilizing a child as possessions  for their own self-importance and/or weapons against another.   Another common problem is an example of a parent/adult living THRU a child's life as opposed to WITH it.  Let's equate it to figure skating for this example...you have a mother that was a figure skater but could never achieve her goals, a daughter is born and this mother pushes her into figure skating & drives her to success because in her mind her daughter's success is perceived as HER accomplishments -- very often you see this in all sports and of course other areas in life.  In a dysfunctional family often members use one against the other, usually at the expense of a child.   A not so fine reference to a monkey, but a horrible example of 2 individuals playing "monkey in the middle" with another person being their pawn.   I've said it before & I'll repeat it just one more time, you are a smart monkey with a sweet pure heart.
DANGITTT I just had a very good post then I got kicked out of the cage. My phone kept ringing and I was slow to hit post.

Okay I will try to remember what I posted. Here goes the Readers Digest condensed version.

IMO Cindy is trying to make amends being a bad mother through Caylee for the way KC turned out. KC always thought she was number one and knowing that she is no longer number one turns on her only competition which is Caylee. She kills Caylee because if poor Caylee is no longer around there is no competition. I am so pizzed my other post went to post H*ll. It made so much more sense.

I do like your analogy of the figure skating mom. We have them at my rink, just the mom's never have put skates on in their life. They really make me sad pushing their kids like that. I could see Cindy being a hairbrush mom. That's what we call the pushy mom's at the rink, aka Tonia Harding's mom hit her with a hairbrush if she didn't land her jumps.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: April 26, 2009, 07:45:19 PM »

JSM..I agree ..they were each users of Caylee's..no unconditional love for her on either side..including George and Lee.  Caylee was a battleground..unfortunately no child knows how to traverse that ground.  In this case because we are dealing with a functional sociopathic grandmother, and an dysfunctional sociopathic mother, Caylee never had a fighting chance.  She was a token in their ongoing battle to one up each other.  If Cindy had truly loved Caylee..months before this happened she would have sought help for Caylee and Casey and sought custodyof Caylee..but Cindy's mouth is bigger then her heart..she is a true bully who only wanted Caylee so she could chastise her daughter..Caylee was  lost in their dysfunctional relationship.  She was never a little person to them..she was an object to wrestle over/

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 26, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »

Good evening and how is every monkey doing tonight here in the musings Caylee Marie Anthony thread?
Muffy I am behind, was I being off topic? TIA JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2009, 07:48:52 PM »

Always Boo

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #378 on: April 26, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »

But still, how to explain the blue eyeshadow?!

Tevye, there are just some things that defy explanation!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 26, 2009, 07:49:26 PM »

Muffy I am behind, was I being off topic? TIA JSM

JSM ~  Just go forward and post on topic the best-est that you can, please.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.