April 26, 2024, 05:27:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290959 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #400 on: April 26, 2009, 08:52:32 PM »

I think Lee had to have gotten the info thru JB or when Casey was out on bond.  Do you feel that a lot of damage was done by bonding Casey out of jail? Not that I'm blaming LP. I think his heart was in the right place.

Treehouse...your post up above makes alot of sense. I have always thought the car was left at Amscot hoping it would be stolen.

Oh absolutely! She did everything but put a fricking Steal Me sign in the car!! See this is where I believe the forces above intervened. She even left her purse on the front seat! Come on! What woman ever leaves her purse in a car that is going to sit in a parking lot for god knows how long?? It was a set up!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: April 26, 2009, 08:54:26 PM »

I think Lee had to have gotten the info thru JB or when Casey was out on bond.  Do you feel that a lot of damage was done by bonding Casey out of jail? Not that I'm blaming LP. I think his heart was in the right place.

Treehouse...your post up above makes alot of sense. I have always thought the car was left at Amscot hoping it would be stolen.

Well, I'm certainly not the first one to present any of those ideas, I've just realized that they are what I believe. I've taken a long time to come to conclusions.

I think it would have been easy for Casey to let the family know where Caylee was when she was out on bond, even if the house was bugged. When my mother and I get together (we are a 4 hour drive apart and I don't see her nearly often enough), we lay in the bed in the guest room, whispering and giggling quietly so we won't wake up my dad. Casey could have told Cindy or Lee or Annie a lot of secrets.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #402 on: April 26, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure she got rid of more evidence while out on bond. She lined up her stories with her family, even by writing it down lest they were bugged. LP should have listened to EVERYONE and stayed out of it. Come on, did he really think by getting her hair and nails done she would just feel SOooooo refreshed she would confess to the murder??? I don't know, does he think women are that vein and stupid?

If JB knew where the body was, or the fact that Caylee was already dead before her body was discovered I really hope LE can shut him down! I hope once KC is convicted she turns on him too.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #403 on: April 26, 2009, 08:59:10 PM »

Somebody posted something yesterday about property that Cindy and George had bought. There was an item on there about Cindy being evicted from an Apartment in 2002. Where George and Cindy separated back then or does anyone know about that?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: April 26, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »

Looking forward to Dana's show. It's been awhile since I was able to listen live.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: April 26, 2009, 09:04:31 PM »

Looking forward to Dana's show. It's been awhile since I was able to listen live.

Me too!  Good evening Treehouse

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: April 26, 2009, 09:07:09 PM »

Boo, I think JB did know. I think the letter happened, but he shut Casey's confession down. I don't think JB has done right by his client. He should have encouraged her to plea.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: April 26, 2009, 09:08:42 PM »

Hi, Muffy. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: April 26, 2009, 09:13:28 PM »

I always thought that KC was setting the scene for the car to be stolen and dumped somewhere..

However..I think that the A family figures out where the body possibl was on their own through the tips she had already given in their discussions.  I think that anyone who knew her as a child..think KioMarie..knew the body was probably in that vacinity.  The pavers..3 of them, the house that also had three pavers..were all markers..to follow to the scene of the body.  I thik the three pavers as markings came from KC through Baez to the family.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: April 26, 2009, 09:24:08 PM »

Darla, I don't know anything about an eviction from an apartment.

Gypsy, I agree that Casey certainly followed her past pattern of behaviors. In some ways, it should be no surprise that Caylee's remains were found where they were. Kiomarie was right on in this matter.

I don't know that I believe Casey placed the pavers as markers. I wonder if the pavers had dna on them and she just dumped them. I just don't know.
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #410 on: April 26, 2009, 09:25:23 PM »

ALL of you exquisite MONKEYS are so  smart! I usually never post because all of you say the things I would say if I did post! I am so hung up on this case, though! Poor Beautiful, little CAYLEE MARIE!!! She was doomed with the Scamthony's as family. She was sent from GOD to change the family into something recognizable as human, but when GOD saw that she had become a tool to use against one another, HE took her HOME to him! They utter words they think are right about grieving for CAYLEE...but they do NOT grieve for her! I agree that they are using this poor dead baby to further their own financial standing. And that they are scheming every single day for more scams to run to line their wallets. IMO. It is thoroughly disgusting to me!! I know LOVE for MY grandkids! I have no respect for these people! They make me sick to my stomach!!! I would love to be the kind of person who would pay them a visit and let them know how I really feel about them! Unfortunately, I am just not *brave* enough or stupid enough to go there and do that. I work in Health Care at a large hospital. I see all kinds of people at some of the worst and some of the best times of their lives...I have never ran into ANYONE like these particular people! It stuns me that they have NOT been arrested for something like obstruction at least! Sure hope that happens in the very near future!! They lie, lie, and lie some more! If I were in Florida, I would never be allowed on THIS jury though I would surely go to court to watch this circus unfold!!!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: April 26, 2009, 09:29:02 PM »

Hey, Jammsnana.  I wouldn't be able to be on the jury, either. But I would go with you to the circus. Hopefully, with Popcorn Kitty.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #412 on: April 26, 2009, 09:39:58 PM »

Darla, I don't know anything about an eviction from an apartment.

Gypsy, I agree that Casey certainly followed her past pattern of behaviors. In some ways, it should be no surprise that Caylee's remains were found where they were. Kiomarie was right on in this matter.

I don't know that I believe Casey placed the pavers as markers. I wonder if the pavers had dna on them and she just dumped them. I just don't know.

Sindy knows what it is like to have to struggle to make ends meet. Btw her husband and her daughter they made sure THEY each had the lions share, screw her if she needed to work more hours to make that house payment. Hell, maybe it was their revenge for the way she treated them. In hock up to their eyeballs now, embarrassed that she can't keep up with the Joneses. Having this money thrown at them to go on air or to give up pics must seem like a dream come true! Im sure she has protected her money from George by not putting his name on the account. I'm sure she's squirreled it away some how.  She has to keep this money train going for as long as she can, b/c she knows it's going to run out within the next year. Then she will dump George, move to another state and hope no one recognizes her.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #413 on: April 26, 2009, 09:48:06 PM »

The last person that had similar problems had just upgraded to the IE 8 beta.  Did you do that?

Oh man I did. Perhaps I will downgrade!

Ok - I downgraded to IE7 pro - lets see what happens! Thanks for the info.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: April 26, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »

I don't see Dana logged in, but I want to say thanks anyway.

Dana needs to hold a training session with national media figures on how to allow guests to complete their sentences!
He always does a great job of interviewing.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 26, 2009, 10:14:59 PM »

I don't see Dana logged in, but I want to say thanks anyway.

Dana needs to hold a training session with national media figures on how to allow guests to complete their sentences!
He always does a great job of interviewing.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: April 26, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »

I re-listened to the Dominic Casey police interviews today and so many thoughts crowded my mind as I listened.

Why is it not a conflict of interest for Brad Conway to represent both Cindy/George Anthony and Dominic Casey?  Conway’s representation of both parties smacks of collusion. Of course, that goes right along with Dominic Casey working for Baez first and then for Cindy/George/Casey. The man had an agreement with Jose Baez, now he has an agreement with Casey Anthony and another agreement with Cindy/George Anthony.  Even if incest rumors within the Anthony family have been stifled, there is certainly an element of incest within the legal and/or investigative team representing the family, imo.

In his police interview, it took Dominic Casey around 45 minutes to finally own up that he was looking for Caylee’s body. Initially, he maintained that he was ruling out the area as a teen hangout, but he finally did admit that he was looking for Caylee’s body. He continued to claim it was because of a psychic tip.   

I have no doubt that a psychic called Dominic. After all, it had been common knowledge that cell phone calls were being tracked. The CAST (Casey Anthony Support Team) would make sure this would check out. However, there is nothing to prevent the “psychic” from being contacted (paid/otherwise compensated) to make the call with the info that needed to be made public knowledge, imo.
Why?

I keep going back to Casey’s jail phone comment that the police were going to blame her if Caylee was not found.  She convinced the CAST that Caylee’s body had to be found, imo.  IMO, this is what Lee Anthony was referring to at Caylee’s  memorial service when he said he hoped “CMA” would be proud of him. IMO, Lee is the one who arranged for Caylee’s body to be “found”.  I have not decided if I think Kronk was planted or not. He could have been manipulated, and not realized it. Or he could be a part of the CAST. 

Cindy’s comment on the VM to police that Casey had to have help was, for once, the truth.  But the help was with the cover up and subsequent “discovery” of Caylee’s remains, not with the act of murder. (Yes, George, I said “remains”.  What else could we refer to what was left of poor, sweet, innocent Caylee? There was no body to recover and this Angel’s soul had long since flown to Heaven. So, remains would be accurate.)

I believe that Casey dumped her daughter’s body in the spot it was found between 24-June-2008 and the date she abandoned the car at Amscot. I believe Casey thought she could pull off the kidnapping story, but she also wanted a backup plan so she attempted to frame Jesse Grund.  IMO, Casey was very disappointed when she was unable to seduce Jesse the day she took a shower at his apartment. Had Jesse fallen prey to Casey (once again) on that occasion, Casey would have promptly gone to the police/the ER and claimed rape of herself and kidnapping of Caylee by Jesse.  I also believe that she intended for Jesse’s fresh fingerprints to be on her car, hence the call to Jesse to run to her aid.

I made the statement early in this case that Jesse would always be Casey’s sucker. I am happy to say that I was wrong. IMO, Jesse is a very fortunate young man to have escaped Casey’s plans for his life, not once, but twice.

IMO…IMO…IMO…

I wholeheartedly believe that the legal portion of the CAST is looking to use this case to challenge the State of Florida Sunshine Laws as they pertain to private citizens. They could not care less about Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony, imo.  Caylee’s murder and Casey’s charges are but a convenient vehicle for their own agenda, imo.

Frankly, while I have latched onto the document dumps as eagerly as anyone else, I am appalled that we are able to read this much information before the case goes to trial. My understanding of the original intent of the Sunshine Laws is that they were put in place to prevent governmental corruption by public officials. I see great good in that function of the law. However, I think that the Sunshine Laws, as applied to this particular case, could be challenged as violating the accused’s right to a fair trial. IMO.

I would really hate for Caylee’s murderer to go unpunished because of legal/political maneuvering. 

If I haven’t made it sufficiently clear, all the above is only my opinion based on what I have read about the case.

Great post Treehouse...you made a lot of great points.

The part about Conman representing DC is right on..he now has another atty. and we had heard that a complaint was filed w/Fl. Bar Assoc. against Conman...and that DC had filed a complaint against Baez.  Wonder if he, or someone representing him, that filed the complaint against Conman.

IMO The Grinch (CA) seduced DC in order to get him to do some 'not so legal' things for her and to do it for free.  Now that he has his own atty., he is no where to be found around the A's.  Stay tuned for a civil suit or something..unless she has blackmail info on him to keep him quiet.  However, I would think LE would offer him a 'deal' for info on her (if it hasn't already happened..being the judge sealed DC pt.2 interview...I think something is up w/that)

As far as Kronk is concerned...geez I sure hope he is clean.  I love LP..but I wish he would shut up about that...probably too late for that, as he has blabbed it all over now.  On NG, he pushed that one night and she said...oh you mean 'fruit from the forbidden tree'.  Well, that would mean that if Kronk came about his info from the jail via his gf and from KC to her atty....well, there goes all the evidence at the dump site and from the remains.

The part about Jesse is spot on...she prolly went to have sex w/him just to keep him interested so that when she was the damsel in distress he would come running.  That he didn't do that is Divine Intervention and I bet he knows now how close he came to be the one sitting in jail defending himself and forever be defending his innocence.

As far as the Sunshine Law...I am all for it to keep everyone honest.  All states need to have it.  It sure keeps all the backroom deals and corrupt attys., judges, DA's, etc. honest.

Hope you post more often.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: April 26, 2009, 10:48:07 PM »

Somebody posted something yesterday about property that Cindy and George had bought. There was an item on there about Cindy being evicted from an Apartment in 2002. Where George and Cindy separated back then or does anyone know about that?
I believe that was a different Cindy Anthony.  If you check the court records in Florida you will find two Cindy Marie Anthonys, however, one is a black lady and much younger than 'our' Cindy.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #418 on: April 26, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »

Night Monkeys

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: April 26, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »

Night Monkeys

Nite Boo..have a wonderful day tomorrow and thanks for the tea.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.