April 18, 2024, 06:15:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290684 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: April 26, 2009, 11:44:30 PM »

I forget who said it but:   KC hated her mother more that she loved Caylee.  That sentence rolls around in my head sometimes. I guess it's really true, too.

Cindy might not have been the best grandma, but I do believe she loved Caylee and if Casey really only wanted a life away from home to spend time partying with her druggie friends, I'm sure that Cindy would have taken care of Caylee.

IMO...KC's b*tch hate was so strong she was determined that Cindy would NOT get Caylee. That's what led to the demise of Caylee....KC's stubborness and hatefulness.
Her single-minded will that Cindy would not get Caylee because KC thought her mother loved Caylee more than her.  ARROGANCE!!!

It's hard to understand this kind of willfullness...when it would have been so easy for KC to simply say to Cindy:  you take Caylee...I'm outta' here!

I may be wrong Puzzler, but iirc it was KC's grandmother Plesea who made that remark about KC hating her mother more than she loved Caylee.

Foggy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #421 on: April 26, 2009, 11:47:20 PM »

Darla, I don't know anything about an eviction from an apartment.

Gypsy, I agree that Casey certainly followed her past pattern of behaviors. In some ways, it should be no surprise that Caylee's remains were found where they were. Kiomarie was right on in this matter.

I don't know that I believe Casey placed the pavers as markers. I wonder if the pavers had dna on them and she just dumped them. I just don't know.

Sindy knows what it is like to have to struggle to make ends meet. Btw her husband and her daughter they made sure THEY each had the lions share, screw her if she needed to work more hours to make that house payment. Hell, maybe it was their revenge for the way she treated them. In hock up to their eyeballs now, embarrassed that she can't keep up with the Joneses. Having this money thrown at them to go on air or to give up pics must seem like a dream come true! Im sure she has protected her money from George by not putting his name on the account. I'm sure she's squirreled it away some how.  She has to keep this money train going for as long as she can, b/c she knows it's going to run out within the next year. Then she will dump George, move to another state and hope no one recognizes her.

Boo they will recognize her the minute she opens her mouth 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: April 27, 2009, 12:34:46 AM »

The thing that has always bothered me the most (there are many, but this told the whole story to me)  was after the car was retreived smelling like death, the baby's missing 31 days, daughter is awol and Cindy says to George go to work I'll handle it..and the way she handles this situation..she herself proceeds to go back to work.  Her boss and co workers told her to go home and to find Casey and take care of business..that didn't work..her boss tells her to call LE  and to get this resolved..go home..that didn't work..her boss had to call a regional manager to read Cindy the riot act that she needed to go home,call LE nad find her daughter and grand daughter.  Could someone have been more engrossed in making money at that point then Cindy..hell no..no one is missing work on account of this little interference.

Now..I ask you...how many people would have reacted like Cindy and just gone back to work, sent their husband to work ..when the car smelled like a dead body..forget your daughter AWOL with your Grand D ..wouldn't that alone said call the police..

Something which has always jumped out at me is when George smelled that car, he had NO IDEA (unless KC had told him prior) that the smell was not from KC & Caylee BOTH having been in that trunk. So WHY did he NOT call police right then?

I believe he KNEW Caylee was dead, and he knew KC had done it at that point and that is why he didn't call LE from the tow yard.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #423 on: April 27, 2009, 06:54:46 AM »

I think Lee had to have gotten the info thru JB or when Casey was out on bond.  Do you feel that a lot of damage was done by bonding Casey out of jail? Not that I'm blaming LP. I think his heart was in the right place.

Treehouse...your post up above makes alot of sense. I have always thought the car was left at Amscot hoping it would be stolen.

Oh absolutely! She did everything but put a fricking Steal Me sign in the car!! See this is where I believe the forces above intervened. She even left her purse on the front seat! Come on! What woman ever leaves her purse in a car that is going to sit in a parking lot for god knows how long?? It was a set up!!

Mornin'

Remember when Cindy says "No one leaves their pocketbook in the car"..and is adamant about it to detectives during the interview! She is referring to Amy leaving her checkbook in the console of HER OWN CAR!! Cindy finds this weird??  She evens questions Casey about it whilst in jail!!  This proves Cindy knew.

Heck if Casey did not drive around so much she could of taken the car to a remote spot and burned it with the gas in the cans she stole!  Tony L DID break open the shed so,  is this why  a tool expert would be brought in?  IIRC...Tony admitted to this and an expert would be a waste of time and money...YA THINK??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: April 27, 2009, 06:55:48 AM »

Oh, boo hoo! Watch, Bozo will see that his prize inmate (cash cow) is actually paying more for her slore-snacks than she would have had she gone to jail last year. 
Next whine on the Ant Tour: "Send More Money, the Pop-Tarts Cost A Lot! And Casey really needs your money support right now"

"Fla. inmates, families upset about snack prices

Having to pay more for Honey Buns and other prison snack shop items has made inmates at Florida prisons and their families upset.

By JESSICA GRESKO

Associated Press Writer
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —

Having to pay more for Honey Buns and other prison snack shop items has made inmates at Florida prisons and their families upset.

The state, which has the nation's third largest state prison system, raised prices about three weeks ago under a new contract with an outside company. Since then, the department has gotten approximately 60 phone calls and letters from families complaining about the increases.

"The prices have increased dramatically," one inmate's family wrote in an e-mail to the department signed "concerned family." "We have to send money to our loved one and now he can hardly buy anything substantial. Please can we fix this?"

Officials are working with the company that provides the goods and sets the prices at Florida's about 130 prisons to see if some prices can be lowered, Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said Friday. Prices at the snack shops, called canteens, were last changed in October. While it's not unusual to get complaints when prices increase, Plessinger said there seem to be more this time.

"Prices are going up everywhere," Plessinger said. "We're sympathetic to them, but it's tough on everyone."

Prices went up March 30. Peanut M&Ms and Snickers bars jumped from 66 cents to 89 cents. A can of Coke that used to cost 57 cents now costs 89.

But the price increase that has prompted the most outrage is on Honey Buns. The old price for the cinnamon pastry with icing was 66 cents. Now it's 99 cents. A chocolate variety of the sweet went from 61 cents to $1.49.

The department is looking at possibly substituting another less-expensive brand, Plessinger said.

Also up: cigarettes. A pack of Marlboro cigarettes used to cost $3.70 but is now $4.47 - an increase of 77 cents. The increase is, in part, the result of 62-cent-per-pack federal sales tax increase that went into effect April 1. Prisons in other states also reported increasing their prices on cigarettes as a result.

Money from canteen sales goes into the state's general fund, about $30 million last year according to the department. The prices have to be in line with what the general public pays for goods.

The department contracts with Missouri-based Keefe Commissary Network to supply the commissaries. Mark Jensen, senior vice president of Centric Group, Keefe's parent company, said the nationwide supplier of products to correctional facility commissaries doesn't comment on current customers or contracts.

Inmates use a plastic ID card that works like a debit card to buy items. Some prisoners have jobs that pay a small amount, but most money is deposited in an inmate's account by family members.

advertising

Jill Lopez has two young children and a fiance in prison in Raiford in north Florida who she sends between $20 and $40 a week.

"I can't send him any more. There's no way," said Lopez, 46, a Fort Pierce secretary who makes $12 an hour.

Lopez's fiance, Fred Whyms, 39, has about two years left in prison for dealing in stolen property. He told her inmates are extremely frustrated with the price increases and that some items are going missing.

"They're all freaking out," Lopez said in a telephone interview. "You have grown men that are hungry. What's going to happen? There're going to be more fights. People are going to crankier."

In some places that has already happened, according to Charles Norman, an inmate serving a life sentence at the Tomoka Correctional Institution in Daytona Beach.

"Prisoners whose families sacrificed to send them money to buy sweets, drinks, food items, and toiletries were getting assaulted, and their canteen bags taken from them," he wrote in a newsletter e-mailed to friends. "The strong ones armed themselves."

In an e-mail, Department of Corrections spokesman Alex Thompson said they had not gotten any complaints that the price increases resulted in abuse."

Give them staples only.  Inflation is going on now on the outside world, suck it up, dont order smokes, or order smokes, and give up your honey bees.  You are in prison for a reason, and even in 'THE REAL WORLD"  the term is INFLATION.  Hard workers are getting laid off, prices are going up, taxes are increasing.  Prisoners, suck it up, you better start contributing to society to help cover the tax payers increase.  I just cant understand this, quit the whining and start to realise our world is in a recession.  Its not about you all criminals paying a buck more for a snack or a few bucks more for ciggies, GET NONE.  Eat staples for the rest of your lives in there, you are all wasting tax payers funds.  On the outside, we are all struggling too.  Its an economic crisis, and if we had no criminals, that tax payers keep supporting, we on the outside would  be suffering a lesser economic downfall.  So stop whinging, and instead thank the tax payer for keeping you in there.  Harsh I know, but Im so over bleeding criminals hearts. 
good morming monkeys=A pack of cigarettes in N.J cost $8.00 a pack-do u think if I sent Kc some money she could buy me a couple of packs
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:26 AM »

Okay Capp - I am going to give away our prosecutorial strategy.

We are going to have 12 people on the jury who WILL have heard of and/or formed an opinion about this case.  Move it anywhere in Florida, and it will be the same.  I put the blame squarely on the defense.  I believe they are gunning for a mistrial based on not finding a neutral jury.  Okay, I guess we have to deal with that, and hope Judge Strickland stays above the fray.

The problem with the OJ jury was with the science.  Say what you will about Johnny Cochran and company, they did what they had to do.  But the DNA science was not as understood as it is today.  Almost every lay person has heard of it, and has a basic understanding about what it means.

But throw away all of that for a moment as we focus on two critical hurdles the defense has.

First, they have to point the finger at someone...anyone.  Ricardo, Amy, Ghandi...anyone.  But there is a big problem with that.  How did Caylee get out of the custody of KC?  Did she give her to someone?  Was she taken by someone?  If that was the case, why did KC not scream bloody murder?  If it was a kidnapping, why no ransom?  This is huge people.  There is no getting around this.

Then there is the problem with the nanny story.  She is on record with more than one nanny story.  But the defense cannot continue with this.  Everyone (and I mean everyone) will have a very difficult time trying to believe this story.  If Ricardo/Amy/Ghandi took the child, why did this story even crop up?

Yeah, she spent 30 days sloring it up at every hooch joint in Orlando.  The defense can spin this, and maybe some on the jury will be sympathetic about her reasons.

But....how did she loose Caylee in the first place, and why the change from the nanny story will be her undoing.

Oh yeah, throw in the rest of the evidence...it's just icing on the cake.   
  The problem with O.J was the Jury-A bunch of morons
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: April 27, 2009, 07:07:52 AM »

It will be very hard to find a jury anywhere sympathetic to Casey.  It is all over the news nightly.  If Baez were smart, we know he is not, but if he were he would have taken a tip from the prosecution and kept it all in court....not a presser to defend himself and in response to something the media has said, kept it to the facts and let the speculation roll off his back.  Cindy would be happy to answer that Im sure!
Hi sweet mama. I don't think anyone in the right mind would be sympathic juror for KC. Baez would have to go to the ends of the earth to find one. JMO JSM
I would  sympathetic jurior-I would say waht a shame I have sentence a young girl to death-
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #427 on: April 27, 2009, 07:10:05 AM »

Mornin'

Remember when Cindy says "No one leaves their pocketbook in the car"..and is adamant about it to detectives during the interview! She is referring to Amy leaving her checkbook in the console of HER OWN CAR!! Cindy finds this weird??  She evens questions Casey about it whilst in jail!!  This proves Cindy knew.

Heck if Casey did not drive around so much she could of taken the car to a remote spot and burned it with the gas in the cans she stole!  Tony L DID break open the shed so,  is this why  a tool expert would be brought in?  IIRC...Tony admitted to this and an expert would be a waste of time and money...YA THINK??

Oh hell, I'm not surprized at all about KC stealing checks. Look at her Mother! Snatching money out of KC's purse, doing whatever she can to make a dime. Cindy knew right away and so did George. In fact, I think GA knew before anybody.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #428 on: April 27, 2009, 07:12:11 AM »

It will be very hard to find a jury anywhere sympathetic to Casey.  It is all over the news nightly.  If Baez were smart, we know he is not, but if he were he would have taken a tip from the prosecution and kept it all in court....not a presser to defend himself and in response to something the media has said, kept it to the facts and let the speculation roll off his back.  Cindy would be happy to answer that Im sure!
Hi sweet mama. I don't think anyone in the right mind would be sympathic juror for KC. Baez would have to go to the ends of the earth to find one. JMO JSM
I would  sympathetic jurior-I would say waht a shame I have sentence a young girl to death-

Do they go over the facts with the jury like Only one has been executed in this many years?? I wonder how many of those jurors will think that the dp is carried out quickly? If you don't follow any cases like this how would they know?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #429 on: April 27, 2009, 07:13:58 AM »

I think Lee had to have gotten the info thru JB or when Casey was out on bond.  Do you feel that a lot of damage was done by bonding Casey out of jail? Not that I'm blaming LP. I think his heart was in the right place.

Treehouse...your post up above makes alot of sense. I have always thought the car was left at Amscot hoping it would be stolen.

Oh absolutely! She did everything but put a fricking Steal Me sign in the car!! See this is where I believe the forces above intervened. She even left her purse on the front seat! Come on! What woman ever leaves her purse in a car that is going to sit in a parking lot for god knows how long?? It was a set up!!

Mornin'

Morning Scarrlett, morning cherjers! Maybe that tool expert is for something else like the car trunk scratches?

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 27, 2009, 07:14:22 AM »

I forget who said it but:   KC hated her mother more that she loved Caylee.  That sentence rolls around in my head sometimes. I guess it's really true, too.

Cindy might not have been the best grandma, but I do believe she loved Caylee and if Casey really only wanted a life away from home to spend time partying with her druggie friends, I'm sure that Cindy would have taken care of Caylee.

IMO...KC's b*tch hate was so strong she was determined that Cindy would NOT get Caylee. That's what led to the demise of Caylee....KC's stubborness and hatefulness.
Her single-minded will that Cindy would not get Caylee because KC thought her mother loved Caylee more than her.  ARROGANCE!!!

It's hard to understand this kind of willfullness...when it would have been so easy for KC to simply say to Cindy:  you take Caylee...I'm outta' here!

I think Cindy "loved" Caylee, but I believe Cindy's version of "love" is more of a posession than total unconditional love. Cindy could use Caylee as a threat to KC. KC could use Caylee as a threat to Cindy. Caylee was like a two way sword for them. They both used Caylee as a barganing chip. Cindy used Caylee as a way to keep KC at the house and under Cindy's thumb. KC kept Caylee away from Cindy just to see how far KC could get under Cindy's skin. JMO JSM

JSM..I agree ..they were each users of Caylee's..no unconditional love for her on either side..including George and Lee.  Caylee was a battleground..unfortunately no child knows how to traverse that ground.  In this case because we are dealing with a functional sociopathic grandmother, and an dysfunctional sociopathic mother, Caylee never had a fighting chance.  She was a token in their ongoing battle to one up each other.  If Cindy had truly loved Caylee..months before this happened she would have sought help for Caylee and Casey and sought custodyof Caylee..but Cindy's mouth is bigger then her heart..she is a true bully who only wanted Caylee so she could chastise her daughter..Caylee was  lost in their dysfunctional relationship.  She was never a little person to them..she was an object to wrestle over/

Although ITA that there was quite a fight going on, and that all these people are dysfunctional, I can't help thinking that whoever Caylee spent the MOST time with, had to love her quite a lot, and unconditionally, or Caylee would not have been able to show empathy for her "Papa." Nor would she have been such a happy child--children in that situation tend to have a worried or bored look on their faces most of the time.

I think Cindy failed to love her children unconditionally, but I don't think she was ever a "hairbrush" Mom where Caylee was concerned. Cindy's an awful person in most ways, but I don't think she was a bully or that she ever used Caylee. She just didn't think Casey was a fit mother, but was too damn slow to act on it. And wasn't she right, in the end?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #431 on: April 27, 2009, 07:19:57 AM »

Although ITA that there was quite a fight going on, and that all these people are dysfunctional, I can't help thinking that whoever Caylee spent the MOST time with, had to love her quite a lot, and unconditionally, or Caylee would not have been able to show empathy for her "Papa." Nor would she have been such a happy child--children in that situation tend to have a worried or bored look on their faces most of the time.

I think Cindy failed to love her children unconditionally, but I don't think she was ever a "hairbrush" Mom where Caylee was concerned. Cindy's an awful person in most ways, but I don't think she was a bully or that she ever used Caylee. She just didn't think Casey was a fit mother, but was too damn slow to act on it. And wasn't she right, in the end?

As bad a Mom as KC was, does any Mom, unless they have seen that child physically abuse (like an animal), think their own child will kill? Parents see what they want to see. Cindy knew KC wasn't a good Mom. Her comment Whos watching my Caylee now proves she knew KC wouldn't take the proper steps to watch her.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: April 27, 2009, 07:21:41 AM »

JSM..I agree ..they were each users of Caylee's..no unconditional love for her on either side..including George and Lee.  Caylee was a battleground..unfortunately no child knows how to traverse that ground.  In this case because we are dealing with a functional sociopathic grandmother, and an dysfunctional sociopathic mother, Caylee never had a fighting chance.  She was a token in their ongoing battle to one up each other.  If Cindy had truly loved Caylee..months before this happened she would have sought help for Caylee and Casey and sought custodyof Caylee..but Cindy's mouth is bigger then her heart..she is a true bully who only wanted Caylee so she could chastise her daughter..Caylee was  lost in their dysfunctional relationship.  She was never a little person to them..she was an object to wrestle over/

ITA If Cindy truly knew how to handle her daughter, instead of trying to rub KC's face in it and make sure she knew what a crappy mother she was, she would have convinced KC that she should give custody of Caylee over to her for insurance purposes. Then once the paperwork was done, boot her out!
  KC did not want Cayllee-Cindy is the one who would not let kc give her up-Cindy should have said from the start-I will adopt her and raise her . Cindy forced her will on KC-she should have know KC had problems and was not ready to be  a mother.  Cindy used Caylee to control KC- Custody of Caylee should have happend at birth.  Cindy is a control freak-
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

Monkeys are cool - like snow!

« Reply #433 on: April 27, 2009, 08:10:06 AM »

As bad a Mom as KC was, does any Mom, unless they have seen that child physically abuse (like an animal), think their own child will kill? Parents see what they want to see. Cindy knew KC wasn't a good Mom. Her comment Whos watching my Caylee now proves she knew KC wouldn't take the proper steps to watch her.

Good morning monkeys.    I’m brand new to posting, but I have lurked long enough to know that I will be welcomed and heard by the cool monkeys!  At least initially!  I know I will have to be careful after seeing “some” of what went on last night.  I didn’t see all the posts, so to be honest, initially I thought that many of you were very sensitive – almost too sensitive.  That worried me…I’m an Aussie, and we tend to be very candid in our expression.  Aussies joke around a lot and they are open and honest, but they usually don’t mean to hurt anyone.  Then I saw some of the comments to Klaas and realized that there must be much more going on than what I was able to read.

I guess I differ to some of you in my thinking about the Anthonys.  I firmly believe that nature has at least as much power as nurture, if not more power, in shaping a being.  Nature forms the personality, but nurture can temper undesirable qualities and have a huge influence on behaviour.  My ex had a child when he and his first girlfriend were in their teens, and adopted him out.  We met him at 21.  The kids and I were utterly stunned by the similarities in mannerisms, thinking, etc to his natural Dad.  Clones.  The boy was brought up by totally different people (in terms of their backgrounds, personalities, lifestyle, and values). 

That said, I think the Anthonys loved to the best of their abilities, within the confines of their own life reference grids, experiences, upbringing, personalities and feelings.  I will even say that about Casey.  People are not perfect.  They make mistakes, and they have varying abilities to do things, including being a parent and they have varying abilities to control emotions.

BUT….we all learn, throughout our lives, that we should tell the truth and we are asked by the law to tell the truth.  Telling the truth is within most people’s capabilities (I guess true sociopaths, etc may be exceptions, but I’m not qualified to comment).  And that is what I think is unforgiveable.  They haven’t told the truth.  Not one of them. They can’t be ALL sociopaths (ok...maybe its possible with this lot...LOL). 

My daughter (grown up) asked me if I would support her if she killed her child (amazing how these things bring up the “what if” conversations).  I told her I would support her to the bitter end, IF she told the truth.  Given my daughter has been in Africa looking after kids with Aids in an orphanage, this scenario is unlikely to arise, but I mean that sincerely.  I love her and would support her if she told the truth.

sorry for the long posting

Life is about creating memories, and having someone to share them with when you are old and lazing back in your favorite place in the world. Monkeys get sad and get mad when kids are deprived of the opportunity to have a lifetime of memories.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #434 on: April 27, 2009, 08:11:38 AM »

I agree - I think it is a hard thing to know your kid is evil. And I think some parents can never see it - in fact a good percentage can not. I think it is because people generally think with emotions - not with brains. Even when parents know for a fact the kids is a bad person, parents still want to think that the kid can become good.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #435 on: April 27, 2009, 08:38:17 AM »

Morning pretty little monkeys! Ick -- it's Monday again. 

So anything new over the weekend???

I remember you, Caylee.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #436 on: April 27, 2009, 08:42:10 AM »

The thing that has always bothered me the most (there are many, but this told the whole story to me)  was after the car was retreived smelling like death, the baby's missing 31 days, daughter is awol and Cindy says to George go to work I'll handle it..and the way she handles this situation..she herself proceeds to go back to work.  Her boss and co workers told her to go home and to find Casey and take care of business..that didn't work..her boss tells her to call LE  and to get this resolved..go home..that didn't work..her boss had to call a regional manager to read Cindy the riot act that she needed to go home,call LE nad find her daughter and grand daughter.  Could someone have been more engrossed in making money at that point then Cindy..hell no..no one is missing work on account of this little interference.

Now..I ask you...how many people would have reacted like Cindy and just gone back to work, sent their husband to work ..when the car smelled like a dead body..forget your daughter AWOL with your Grand D ..wouldn't that alone said call the police..

Something which has always jumped out at me is when George smelled that car, he had NO IDEA (unless KC had told him prior) that the smell was not from KC & Caylee BOTH having been in that trunk. So WHY did he NOT call police right then?

I believe he KNEW Caylee was dead, and he knew KC had done it at that point and that is why he didn't call LE from the tow yard.

didn't Geo drive the car home from the impound yard?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 27, 2009, 08:48:14 AM »

Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony case inspires 'Law & Order' episode -- but expect a few twists

By Hal Boedeker | Sentinel Television Critic
    April 27, 2009

This week's episode of NBC's  Law & Order: Special Victims Unit has one or two eerie parallels to the Casey Anthony case. For instance, a grandmother (played by Gail O'Grady) goes to police and complains about a stench in a car.

"That had the buzzers going off in your head," series executive producer Neal Baer told me.

Well, yeah. But how should I feel when I hear that?

"You can feel any way you like," Baer said. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions."

Baer told me he is particularly high on the episode, which airs at 10 p.m. Tuesday on WESH-Channel 2.

Yet reading too much into the plot would be wrong, Baer said. "You may think it's something familiar, but it turns out it's not," Baer said.

Hilary Duff of Lizzie McGuire plays the mom of a child, and NYPD Blue vet O'Grady is the woman's overbearing mama.

"They've been caught in a web of destructive behavior their whole lives," Baer said.

Hmm. That sounds familiar.

But the plot follows the Law & Order franchise's pattern of going off on unexpected tangents. Keep that in mind.

As for the rest of the SVU season, Baer said there's a shocking ending coming. "One of our own is murdered," Baer said.

He said there's nothing new to report in contract negotiations between the show and stars Chris Meloni and Mariska Hargitay.

Other episodes this season will feature Swoosie Kurtz and Alex Kingston in a plot about sexting, and Alan Dale ( Lost,  Ugly Betty) in an installment about stalking.

Baer, a pediatrician, also wrote for ER, where he helped Doug Ross ( George Clooney) become an iconic figure. Baer was thrilled that SVU will be back for its 11th season next fall, and he is fine that the show will have to move to an earlier time slot to accommodate Jay Leno's new 10 p.m. show.

Baer's reasoning: SVU is seen at 9 p.m. in Chicago and the rest of the Midwest. Why not the East and West coasts?

"I wouldn't want to be on 4 p.m. on the network, but I'll take prime time," Baer said.

Hal Boedeker can be reached at hboedeker@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5756. Read Hal's TV Guy blog at OrlandoSentinel.com/tvguy.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-laworder-04270042709,0,5771648.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: April 27, 2009, 08:53:32 AM »

Good Morning, Coffee is ready so let's get the day started with EPIC FAILS from the Anthonys and BJ

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 27, 2009, 08:59:44 AM »

didn't Geo drive the car home from the impound yard?

George surely did drive that car home, with the windows open !!
You could not have paid me to get into that car with me knowing there was a death smell in there. 

oops, and Good Monday Morning Monkeys !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.