April 25, 2024, 07:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290922 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #480 on: April 27, 2009, 10:55:02 AM »

Sorry for the O/T, but:

If you voted in my poll (http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4943.new#new), please go and read my last post. And Northern Rose, just go there for the fun I left you!

And if you didn't vote, go ahead, all the cool kids are doing it!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: April 27, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »

I will try this again...Good Morning Monks old and new.  I lost 3-4 days and tried to go back and read but decided I would only get further behind....besides the rogue poster and the article about commissary prices going up...awwwwwwww...did I miss anything of importance?  Are we going to get newly released docs today?
That's about it, tomorrow night an episode on Law and Order, about this case. We are to get docs, don't know what day.

thanks nrcg......I do not want to miss that episode for certain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: April 27, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »

Sorry, this is OT:

monkeymagic, If you are still here, I left a reply to your question on the test thread.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #483 on: April 27, 2009, 11:00:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I'm checking in for news of a doc dump..................... it's time, I feel it in my bones!   
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #484 on: April 27, 2009, 11:04:29 AM »

Morn. monkey's..I am glad that the D.P. is back on the table..I haven't heard of any plea offerings from the state...Is there one?  I think there is way too much evidence against her...NO PLEA deals!  I think it is so sad that GA & CA are trying to take the focus off of little Caylee and make it all about poor, Casey!  Caylee's pictures, videoes and anything thing else to keep her memory alive, should be aired across every media station, internet, etc..until the murderous mom is brought to justice.  There is no way this P.O.S. is going to walk...no way!!
Off now to do some chores, hope everyone is having a good monday!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 27, 2009, 11:09:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I'm checking in for news of a doc dump..................... it's time, I feel it in my bones!   

Hi CBB...me too! me too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #486 on: April 27, 2009, 11:10:26 AM »

I hope your bones are right CBB, I really could use documents today. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 27, 2009, 11:16:20 AM »

Casey Anthony case: State releases more documents; hearing set   

Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
    11:31 PM EDT, April 23, 2009

One of accused killer Casey Anthony's former friends is objecting in a newly filed court motion that seeks copies of her phone records.

Amy Huizenga argues that a defense motion to inspect her text messages and other phone usage is overly broad. Huizenga agreed to provide records tied only to the Anthony case. Investigators say Anthony, 23, stole more than $400 in checks from Huizenga. A hearing is scheduled for May 28.

The paperwork was among the latest released in the first-degree murder case against Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, 2.

Also today, the state released more records in the case, including the names of additional witnesses against Anthony. They include forensic experts from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the FBI's chemistry, control and trace-evidence units.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-042309,0,394601.story?track=rss

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: April 27, 2009, 11:16:24 AM »

We can close our eyes and tap our heels for it, Sunny!!   ::MonkeyDance: 

Welcome Magic Monkey! Thank you cece for helping answer magic monkey! 
Sunny? There's one for you anytime you'd like to climb down from the egg......
( Sounds like I'm trying to talk someone off from a 5 story building, doesn't it? ) 

MAGIC MONKEY:

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: April 27, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »

Its coming on 11:15 eastern, seems they'd report on it by now if it was today, especially so it could make the noon broadcasts.  Then again, maybe give it another hour or so...dang I really was hoping today.   Including in this discovery are LP's,  co-workers Rob & Tracey's sworn statements.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: April 27, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »

I'm dancing cause I'm happy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: April 27, 2009, 11:19:17 AM »

One of accused killer Casey Anthony's former friends is objecting in a newly filed court motion that seeks copies of her phone records.

Amy Huizenga argues that a defense motion to inspect her text messages and other phone usage is overly broad. Huizenga agreed to provide records tied only to the Anthony case. Investigators say Anthony, 23, stole more than $400 in checks from Huizenga. A hearing is scheduled for May 28.

The paperwork was among the latest released in the first-degree murder case against Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, 2.

Also today, the state released more records in the case, including the names of additional witnesses against Anthony. They include forensic experts from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the FBI's chemistry, control and trace-evidence units.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-042309,0,394601.story?track=rss

Good!    Hi everyone.   I can't wait to read LP and Tracy's statements!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #492 on: April 27, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »

Although ITA that there was quite a fight going on, and that all these people are dysfunctional, I can't help thinking that whoever Caylee spent the MOST time with, had to love her quite a lot, and unconditionally, or Caylee would not have been able to show empathy for her "Papa." Nor would she have been such a happy child--children in that situation tend to have a worried or bored look on their faces most of the time.

I think Cindy failed to love her children unconditionally, but I don't think she was ever a "hairbrush" Mom where Caylee was concerned. Cindy's an awful person in most ways, but I don't think she was a bully or that she ever used Caylee. She just didn't think Casey was a fit mother, but was too damn slow to act on it. And wasn't she right, in the end?

As bad a Mom as KC was, does any Mom, unless they have seen that child physically abuse (like an animal), think their own child will kill? Parents see what they want to see. Cindy knew KC wasn't a good Mom. Her comment Whos watching my Caylee now proves she knew KC wouldn't take the proper steps to watch her.

Good morning monkeys.    I’m brand new to posting, but I have lurked long enough to know that I will be welcomed and heard by the cool monkeys!  At least initially!  I know I will have to be careful after seeing “some” of what went on last night.  I didn’t see all the posts, so to be honest, initially I thought that many of you were very sensitive – almost too sensitive.  That worried me…I’m an Aussie, and we tend to be very candid in our expression.  Aussies joke around a lot and they are open and honest, but they usually don’t mean to hurt anyone.  Then I saw some of the comments to Klaas and realized that there must be much more going on than what I was able to read.  
I guess I differ to some of you in my thinking about the Anthonys.  I firmly believe that nature has at least as much power as nurture, if not more power, in shaping a being.  Nature forms the personality, but nurture can temper undesirable qualities and have a huge influence on behaviour.  My ex had a child when he and his first girlfriend were in their teens, and adopted him out.  We met him at 21.  The kids and I were utterly stunned by the similarities in mannerisms, thinking, etc to his natural Dad.  Clones.  The boy was brought up by totally different people (in terms of their backgrounds, personalities, lifestyle, and values). 

That said, I think the Anthonys loved to the best of their abilities, within the confines of their own life reference grids, experiences, upbringing, personalities and feelings.  I will even say that about Casey.  People are not perfect.  They make mistakes, and they have varying abilities to do things, including being a parent and they have varying abilities to control emotions.

BUT….we all learn, throughout our lives, that we should tell the truth and we are asked by the law to tell the truth.  Telling the truth is within most people’s capabilities (I guess true sociopaths, etc may be exceptions, but I’m not qualified to comment).  And that is what I think is unforgiveable.  They haven’t told the truth.  Not one of them. They can’t be ALL sociopaths (ok...maybe its possible with this lot...LOL). 

My daughter (grown up) asked me if I would support her if she killed her child (amazing how these things bring up the “what if” conversations).  I told her I would support her to the bitter end, IF she told the truth.  Given my daughter has been in Africa looking after kids with Aids in an orphanage, this scenario is unlikely to arise, but I mean that sincerely.  I love her and would support her if she told the truth.

sorry for the long posting

Welcome MonkeyMagic!

I should probably just keep my big mouth shut , but I am a Monkey and proud of it. I bolded your first paragraph above as I would like to comment on it. Klaas, Red and all of the Mods do a wonderful job moderating these forums. I wonder at times when they ever sleep. They have a tough job and we all appreciate what they do. These forums are for missing and exploited and murdered children. Yes we are sensitive, and most times very sensitive when it comes to these poor kids.99.999%  are very diligent in their fight for these victims and do wonderful work and research. Bella's post had nothing to do with any of the forums and the mods did a great job of deleting them as fast as possible. Everyone's views and opinions are appreciated here. We may not all agree with them but everyone is heard when it pertains to the subject at hand. And sometimes we do use some humor to lighten everyones hearts when facts come out that bring us all to our knees. But there is a time and place for it. Every once in awhile there are post that are disturbing and I mostly scroll on past them. And usually within seconds the Mods have taken care of it. So give us sensitive Monkeys a break. Our hearts are in the right place.

And BTW Good Morning Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to any New Monkeys I may have missed.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: April 27, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »

Do we get them today? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 27, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »

Although ITA that there was quite a fight going on, and that all these people are dysfunctional, I can't help thinking that whoever Caylee spent the MOST time with, had to love her quite a lot, and unconditionally, or Caylee would not have been able to show empathy for her "Papa." Nor would she have been such a happy child--children in that situation tend to have a worried or bored look on their faces most of the time.

I think Cindy failed to love her children unconditionally, but I don't think she was ever a "hairbrush" Mom where Caylee was concerned. Cindy's an awful person in most ways, but I don't think she was a bully or that she ever used Caylee. She just didn't think Casey was a fit mother, but was too damn slow to act on it. And wasn't she right, in the end?

As bad a Mom as KC was, does any Mom, unless they have seen that child physically abuse (like an animal), think their own child will kill? Parents see what they want to see. Cindy knew KC wasn't a good Mom. Her comment Whos watching my Caylee now proves she knew KC wouldn't take the proper steps to watch her.

Good morning monkeys.    I’m brand new to posting, but I have lurked long enough to know that I will be welcomed and heard by the cool monkeys!  At least initially!  I know I will have to be careful after seeing “some” of what went on last night.  I didn’t see all the posts, so to be honest, initially I thought that many of you were very sensitive – almost too sensitive.  That worried me…I’m an Aussie, and we tend to be very candid in our expression.  Aussies joke around a lot and they are open and honest, but they usually don’t mean to hurt anyone.  Then I saw some of the comments to Klaas and realized that there must be much more going on than what I was able to read.  
I guess I differ to some of you in my thinking about the Anthonys.  I firmly believe that nature has at least as much power as nurture, if not more power, in shaping a being.  Nature forms the personality, but nurture can temper undesirable qualities and have a huge influence on behaviour.  My ex had a child when he and his first girlfriend were in their teens, and adopted him out.  We met him at 21.  The kids and I were utterly stunned by the similarities in mannerisms, thinking, etc to his natural Dad.  Clones.  The boy was brought up by totally different people (in terms of their backgrounds, personalities, lifestyle, and values). 

That said, I think the Anthonys loved to the best of their abilities, within the confines of their own life reference grids, experiences, upbringing, personalities and feelings.  I will even say that about Casey.  People are not perfect.  They make mistakes, and they have varying abilities to do things, including being a parent and they have varying abilities to control emotions.

BUT….we all learn, throughout our lives, that we should tell the truth and we are asked by the law to tell the truth.  Telling the truth is within most people’s capabilities (I guess true sociopaths, etc may be exceptions, but I’m not qualified to comment).  And that is what I think is unforgiveable.  They haven’t told the truth.  Not one of them. They can’t be ALL sociopaths (ok...maybe its possible with this lot...LOL). 

My daughter (grown up) asked me if I would support her if she killed her child (amazing how these things bring up the “what if” conversations).  I told her I would support her to the bitter end, IF she told the truth.  Given my daughter has been in Africa looking after kids with Aids in an orphanage, this scenario is unlikely to arise, but I mean that sincerely.  I love her and would support her if she told the truth.

sorry for the long posting

Welcome MonkeyMagic!

I should probably just keep my big mouth shut , but I am a Monkey and proud of it. I bolded your first paragraph above as I would like to comment on it. Klaas, Red and all of the Mods do a wonderful job moderating these forums. I wonder at times when they ever sleep. They have a tough job and we all appreciate what they do. These forums are for missing and exploited and murdered children. Yes we are sensitive, and most times very sensitive when it comes to these poor kids.99.999%  are very diligent in their fight for these victims and do wonderful work and research. Bella's post had nothing to do with any of the forums and the mods did a great job of deleting them as fast as possible. Everyone's views and opinions are appreciated here. We may not all agree with them but everyone is heard when it pertains to the subject at hand. And sometimes we do use some humor to lighten everyones hearts when facts come out that bring us all to our knees. But there is a time and place for it. Every once in awhile there are post that are disturbing and I mostly scroll on past them. And usually within seconds the Mods have taken care of it. So give us sensitive Monkeys a break. Our hearts are in the right place.

And BTW Good Morning Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to any New Monkeys I may have missed.
Hi Darla.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: April 27, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »

Thanks trim!!  BRING THEM ON!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 27, 2009, 11:28:47 AM »

Its coming on 11:15 eastern, seems they'd report on it by now if it was today, especially so it could make the noon broadcasts.  Then again, maybe give it another hour or so...dang I really was hoping today.   Including in this discovery are LP's,  co-workers Rob & Tracey's sworn statements.

Got my fingers crossed!  I too am anxious to see LP's, Rob's and Tracey's!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 27, 2009, 11:29:34 AM »

I'm dancing cause I'm happy.   

Dance away...if I wasn't so tired I'd dance with ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: April 27, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

Good!    Hi everyone.   I can't wait to read LP and Tracy's statements!

Ho Sassy!  We are waiting, waiting, waiting!   That poor kitty!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: April 27, 2009, 11:30:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I have nothing to add except good posts Dolce and Steel!!!  And welcome new monkeys!!!  We are too sensentive???????  Waaaaaaaaaaa 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.