April 23, 2024, 08:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290833 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: April 27, 2009, 11:30:40 AM »

I want a status report on the following:

Dominic Casey's contempt of court for not appearing for his deposition in the civil case
Morgan's motion to compel Lee Anthony to answer questions he refused to answer - same for George & Cindy
Baez's bar complaints

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 27, 2009, 11:40:35 AM »

Good morning monkeys.    I’m brand new to posting, but I have lurked long enough to know that I will be welcomed and heard by the cool monkeys!  At least initially!  I know I will have to be careful after seeing “some” of what went on last night.  I didn’t see all the posts, so to be honest, initially I thought that many of you were very sensitive – almost too sensitive.  That worried me…I’m an Aussie, and we tend to be very candid in our expression.  Aussies joke around a lot and they are open and honest, but they usually don’t mean to hurt anyone.  Then I saw some of the comments to Klaas and realized that there must be much more going on than what I was able to read.  

SNIPPED

Welcome MonkeyMagic!

I should probably just keep my big mouth shut , but I am a Monkey and proud of it. I bolded your first paragraph above as I would like to comment on it. Klaas, Red and all of the Mods do a wonderful job moderating these forums. I wonder at times when they ever sleep. They have a tough job and we all appreciate what they do. These forums are for missing and exploited and murdered children. Yes we are sensitive, and most times very sensitive when it comes to these poor kids.99.999%  are very diligent in their fight for these victims and do wonderful work and research. Bella's post had nothing to do with any of the forums and the mods did a great job of deleting them as fast as possible. Everyone's views and opinions are appreciated here. We may not all agree with them but everyone is heard when it pertains to the subject at hand. And sometimes we do use some humor to lighten everyones hearts when facts come out that bring us all to our knees. But there is a time and place for it. Every once in awhile there are post that are disturbing and I mostly scroll on past them. And usually within seconds the Mods have taken care of it. So give us sensitive Monkeys a break. Our hearts are in the right place.

And BTW Good Morning Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to any New Monkeys I may have missed.

Wonderful post darla!  I missed all the excitement...but those of us that have been here for a while have seen rogue posters ....and they are quickly banned.....we are a very special group of people/monkeys.....and darla said things so well...I just want to say thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 27, 2009, 11:40:46 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I have nothing to add except good posts Dolce and Steel!!!  And welcome new monkeys!!!  We are too sensentive???????  Waaaaaaaaaaa 

Last I looked I wasnt crying in my cheerios, how about you guys? 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #503 on: April 27, 2009, 11:42:03 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I have nothing to add except good posts Dolce and Steel!!!  And welcome new monkeys!!!  We are too sensentive???????  Waaaaaaaaaaa 

Yes. I cry because the cheerios are not donuts. 

ok, back to bizness. Let's get some docs in here!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 27, 2009, 11:42:48 AM »

I want a status report on the following:

Dominic Casey's contempt of court for not appearing for his deposition in the civil case
Morgan's motion to compel Lee Anthony to answer questions he refused to answer - same for George & Cindy
Baez's bar complaints

me too!  Just more of those loose ends I am always complaining about!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 27, 2009, 11:44:50 AM »

Me too GNM. 
I hope we don't have to wait very long on those docs.Now I could become sensitive about that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: April 27, 2009, 11:46:42 AM »

LOL...I missed all that went on so I don't feel qualified to post about it...but yes we are sometimes 'sensitive' when it's called for. And we sometimes BITE BACK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #507 on: April 27, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »

Thank you Sunny in Tx. I tried very hard to find the right words for that post. Just don't like the Monkeys to be shown in a bad light. I have never seen a Monkey intentionally hurt anyone.

WE NEED DOCUMENTS!   

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: April 27, 2009, 11:55:36 AM »

I'm crying 'cause I woke up this morning with a headache and a sore throat, and I keep shouting out "oink." Do you think I might have swine flu??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: April 27, 2009, 12:01:16 PM »

I'm crying 'cause I woke up this morning with a headache and a sore throat, and I keep shouting out "oink." Do you think I might have swine flu??

Sorry you aren't feeling well.....have you been to MX lately?

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #510 on: April 27, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »

So sorry, I have the same, it's awful, mine is allergies though, and no I don't think you have the swine flu. Maybe docs will help 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 27, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »

Sorry you aren't feeling well.....have you been to MX lately?

No, just a sore throat and headache. They are talking swine flu non stop on TV this morning. It's just the hypochondriac coming out in me. Thanks.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #512 on: April 27, 2009, 12:10:56 PM »

get well fanny.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: April 27, 2009, 12:17:46 PM »

So sorry, I have the same, it's awful, mine is allergies though, and no I don't think you have the swine flu. Maybe docs will help 

to both of you and any other Monks not feeling well!  I recommend a good dose of DOCUMENTS to make us all feel better!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #514 on: April 27, 2009, 12:21:44 PM »

to both of you and any other Monks not feeling well!  I recommend a good dose of DOCUMENTS to make us all feel better!!
Thank-you, that would help 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 27, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »

Thank you everybody. I hate being sick.

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: April 27, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »

I have a question regarding the Sunshine Laws.  Does everything have to be given to the Defense and Public before trial?  If and what could be held back until trial.  Thank you very much for any help,
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #517 on: April 27, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »

My Obama Chia is doing well.  I found the following being served for lunch today at whorseface's home away from home:

Solitary sausage
Chain-Gang Chili
Felony Franks

"Where Every Meal is Like Your Last Meal"

Do No Evil 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #518 on: April 27, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »

Is this Swine Flu? 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: April 27, 2009, 12:52:27 PM »

Good morning all!   Even tho we're all itching for a doc dump it's a small comfort knowing that over this weekend  skanky was still in jail eating and barfing, bozo has to be squirming a little trying to figure out how to appear competent. Lee was surely lovesick for his CMA, Mal i bu must be occasionally be giving him the side winder eye and Spindy was about to blow a gasket over the snubs and georgie, uh, duh, whatever moe tells him he's supposed to be feeling.

So, it's all about perspective. They are all in the hell they've made for themselves, rightly so.               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.