March 28, 2024, 06:40:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 289910 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #600 on: April 27, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »

I looked and looked and found one to play SINdy..
Jocelyn Wildenstein, sometimes referred to as “The Lion Queen” or “The Cat Woman,” is a wealthy socialite who has frequently been seen in the tabloid press due to her numerous cosmetic surgeries. Her extreme appearance has led to the press giving her the nickname “The Bride of Wildenstein,” a reference to The Bride of Frankenstein. Wildenstein has allegedly spent $3,933,800 on cosmetic surgery over the years.

Good Lord!
She looks like a Muppet lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #601 on: April 27, 2009, 06:55:48 PM »

I'm unlocking the thread. Mods are deleting Bella's posts as fast as they happen. Please just ignore them. She will be banned as soon as an Admin is here to do it. Thank you all for your understanding.

I couldn't figure out what happened. Haven't been here before when this happened. Interesting to say the least.
   Just getting on here after Friday night and I missed all this.  Was someone attacking a certain person on here or just being obnoxious? 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #602 on: April 27, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

Thought I'd bring this over from NG's blog..as I am pretty sure they will be discussing this on tonight's show:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html?iref=werecommend

SNIP/
Monday, April 27, 2009

3 PM ET - More from Casey Anthony's lawyer, speaking out for the first time since the State announces it will seek the death penalty. Jose Baez insists tot mom will not be intimidated into taking a plea deal. As far as the smell of death and evidence showing human decomposition in tot mom's trunk, the defense says renowned Oak Ridge lab's finding is a presumptive result and not conclusive and uses science not fully accepted by the scientific community. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)
/SNIP

Okay so G &C were totally wrong about the car smelling like a dead body had been in it, now Oak Ridge is wrong too....Baez you are taking on the wrong Lab in this discussion of death smell and air composition....good luck with that in court.

Baez is such a putz!
What's he gonna do about that hair with the death band on it with Caylee's or Casey's dna in it?
Baez is nothing more than a blubber mouth.

Ya know, if it was JUST Oakridge then perhaps they could get some juror to believe it was wrong. But how in the heck do you get over death band, GA and CA saying it smelled like death, KC not reporting it for 31 days, no nanny, no searching by ANYONE in the family, and above all A DEAD BABY. How wrong could the testing be if the BABY WAS DEAD. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: April 27, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »

Not sure if this new or not....WESH reporting "just in" Cain files and order to protect his phone records.
   Refresh my memory!  Isn't he the cop that got fired and the same one that went out to the site where little Caylee's body was found?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: April 27, 2009, 07:08:00 PM »

Not sure if this new or not....WESH reporting "just in" Cain files and order to protect his phone records.
   Refresh my memory!  Isn't he the cop that got fired and the same one that went out to the site where little Caylee's body was found?

Yes, that is the one.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: April 27, 2009, 07:09:55 PM »

Jocelyn Wildenstein, sometimes referred to as “The Lion Queen” or “The Cat Woman,” is a wealthy socialite who has frequently been seen in the tabloid press due to her numerous cosmetic surgeries. Her extreme appearance has led to the press giving her the nickname “The Bride of Wildenstein,” a reference to The Bride of Frankenstein. Wildenstein has allegedly spent $3,933,800 on cosmetic surgery over the years.

Gee $3.9 mil would certainly feed a lot of kids. I wonder if she gives any money away to charity? Sorry I just see people throw money around for no good reason and it irks me.... ok got any more freaks of nature that might compare to Spindy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #606 on: April 27, 2009, 07:14:29 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!!

I so wish one of the local stations in Fla. would put up a live cam at CA & GA's tomorrow so we could watch the roof blow off the house.

Tevye has a preview of that I believe.   
coming right up...
First pictures from space of the Ant house after the Law & Order show aired:

After the dust settled, Cindy ("Shroom Head) Anthony had this comment for reporters:

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: April 27, 2009, 07:19:21 PM »

I'm unlocking the thread. Mods are deleting Bella's posts as fast as they happen. Please just ignore them. She will be banned as soon as an Admin is here to do it. Thank you all for your understanding.

I couldn't figure out what happened. Haven't been here before when this happened. Interesting to say the least.
   Just getting on here after Friday night and I missed all this.  Was someone attacking a certain person on here or just being obnoxious? 
One of our really sweet monkeys over in musings was being attacked by a very nasty person, who was causing havoc throughout the threads.  Our wonderful mods were deleting as fast as she wrote her filth until Klaas came home and did her big red button BAN.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: April 27, 2009, 07:30:47 PM »

One of our really sweet monkeys over in musings was being attacked by a very nasty person, who was causing havoc throughout the threads.  Our wonderful mods were deleting as fast as she wrote her filth until Klaas came home and did her big red button BAN.
  Good!  Why do people have to do that?  We are all here for the same reason.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 27, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »

Searching, think you found the right woman to portray Cindy 

yes! perfect!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 27, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »

Taxpayers May Pay For Meter Reader's Lawyer

Posted: 5:40 pm EDT April 27, 2009Updated: 7:03 pm EDT April 27, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- Eyewitness News has learned that Orange County taxpayers are likely to pay more money for an attorney to represent meter reader Roy Kronk.

Kronk called 911 last year after he found a suspicious trash bag near Casey Anthony's East Orange County home. It was later discovered that the trash bag contained Caylee Anthony's remains

Orange County commissioners are about to spend more tax money to pay for Kronk's lawyer. Last December, Orange County agreed to pay $10,000 for an attorney to help Roy Kronk deal with the media.

Officials felt, after all, that he broke a national case and discovered Caylee's remains while on the job.

"When you get ensnared in a legal problem while on you the job I think we have a moral obligation to pay his [bills]," said Orange County Commissioner Bill Segal.

Kronk is asking the county to pay another $2,500 to get ready for the legal case.

As a meter reader, Kronk makes $11 an hour and the attorney makes $225 an hour. It would take Kronk 7 months to be able to pay for his $12,000 legal bill, so far.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says it's highly unusual for the county to pay an attorney's legal fees especially since Kronk is only a witnes

"When you're subpoenaed for a deposition, the State Attorney is present and would interpose any objections if appropriate, so it would be superfluous to have an attorney there," said Sheaffer.

When Kronk interviewed with National Media in January, it was reported he collected licensing fees as well as reward money.

Commissioner Linda Stewart wants to meet in the middle and pay half of Kronk's bills.

"Should all Orange County taxpayers pay all his legal bills or should we share?" stated Stewart.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19305308/detail.html#-

http://www.wftv.com/video/19306154/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: April 27, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »

Good!  Why do people have to do that?  We are all here for the same reason.

sadly, no, we are not here for the same reason...some like to bait and cause problems all in the excuse of caring about a missing child...xxxxxx makes ya wonder about some doesn't it?
I missed all the action too! always happens when I am not here!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: April 27, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »

makes schedule changes »
Casey Anthony: WFTV looks at county's paying meter reader's legal bills
posted by halboedeker on Apr 27, 2009 5:52:16 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Who picks up county meter reader Roy Kronk's legal bills?

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen explored the issue this evening. Kronk discovered Caylee Anthony's remains in December while he was on the job. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee, her daughter.

Kronk makes $11 an hour, and the attorney makes $225 an hour, Nguyen explained.

In December, the county had approved $10,000 for an attorney to help Kronk deal with the media. Kronk is seeking an additional $2,500 to prepare for the criminal case. The Orange County Commission is scheduled to take up the issue tomorrow.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says it's unusual for a county to pay legal bills for someone who is just a witness. Rather, the State Attorney's Office would intervene instead of a private attorney, Sheaffer said.

Nguyen noted that Kronk reportedly received licensing fees when talking to the national media (the station showed footage of ABC's "Good Morning America," which paid a fee to Kronk for a photo). He also received a $5,000 reward from attorney Mark NeJame, who had represented Caylee's grandparents.

WFTV interviewed a man in the street about Kronk. That man, Jack Spencer, said, "If he's going to get something out of it, he should have to pay his own attorney's fees."

County Commissioner Linda Stewart suggested to WFTV that the county pick up half of Kronk's bills.

What do you think should happen?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-wftv-looks-at-countys-paying-meter-readers-legal-bills.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: April 27, 2009, 07:44:09 PM »

The letter that Baez "smuggled" out and gave to the Anthony's from Casey bothers me.  What is the legality behind doing things like that?  Is it against the law or just frowned upon?  It is sneaky, but I am curious if it is illegal, and if it is illegal how come he is not being called on it?

I do not think that he has pushed Casey to turn down any pleas, granted he is not the brightest star in the sky, but to me Casey is spitefull, conniving, and plain evil.....she thrives on this.  (and poptarts...PTA)

I have not been able to be here a lot and I guess I missed that about the letter. Can you give me a little more info or a link on that ?  Where I live he would have been under court sanctions and maybe even lose his license for that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #614 on: April 27, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

The letter that Baez "smuggled" out and gave to the Anthony's from Casey bothers me.  What is the legality behind doing things like that?  Is it against the law or just frowned upon?  It is sneaky, but I am curious if it is illegal, and if it is illegal how come he is not being called on it?

I do not think that he has pushed Casey to turn down any pleas, granted he is not the brightest star in the sky, but to me Casey is spitefull, conniving, and plain evil.....she thrives on this.  (and poptarts...PTA)

I have not been able to be here a lot and I guess I missed that about the letter. Can you give me a little more info or a link on that ?  Where I live he would have been under court sanctions and maybe even lose his license for that.
I do not know where to even begin to look for a link to that as it was way back in the very beginning of this case.  Casey wrote a letter to each of her family members and Baez hand delivered them.  In some of the jailhouse recorded conversations between her and her parents she asks if they received the letters and Cindy replies "yes Jose gave them to us".  It all started after Lee told Casey in his visit with her to write it out and give it to her attorney.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: April 27, 2009, 08:03:28 PM »

I do not know where to even begin to look for a link to that as it was way back in the very beginning of this case.  Casey wrote a letter to each of her family members and Baez hand delivered them.  In some of the jailhouse recorded conversations between her and her parents she asks if they received the letters and Cindy replies "yes Jose gave them to us".  It all started after Lee told Casey in his visit with her to write it out and give it to her attorney.

Hey little Mama.
I found an article discussing the letter.I'm not sure whre to go from here.
Maybe this will help.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17053636/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: April 27, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »

Okay, sorry about that...........I thought it was "new" letter.  I never understood how that got through to them in the first place. I do remember Lee talking later about not sending things through Baez.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: April 27, 2009, 08:08:30 PM »

Hey little Mama.
I found an article discussing the letter.I'm not sure whre to go from here.
Maybe this will help.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17053636/detail.html

Thank you...........I didn't realize the extent of that letter writing campaign.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: April 27, 2009, 08:09:23 PM »

I bet it is going to Moe's head that Gail O'Grady is portraying the "grandma" is SVU.  I bet she is having men that look like Fabio feeding her crabpuffs poolside and rubbing her footsies.  I hear a phone ringing....Moe Hollywood is calling

Yep..I wish instead of Grady they would have picked someone more in keeping with Cindy..someone who could have been pretty but instead let anger and poor pitiful me lead her life..I am not saying GA was the best husband..but at some point people do let themselves be a doormat..which is how Cindy has portrayed herself.  I don't believe that for a second..George was not an ideal husband to me..but to Cindy yes..when he proved less then mallible to her wishes she started the anti George campaign..which he probably deserved.  He was looking for something in a wife and she was looking for something in a husband..they both got what they deserved.  I think they could change places with each in a minute..meaning..it would not have been different in the marriage or family life...they each got what they deserved and each helped to leadto their daughter as we know her..she was an excellant student.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: April 27, 2009, 08:09:40 PM »

I can't wait until CA goes goes under oath again!  I bet she is as arrogant as she was the last time if not more so.  She will also be chewing her cud too!  These people are such idiots!

JB is making such an ass of himself!  Pretty soon he is going to have a 3rd chin.

O/T Did anyone else hear that Scott Pederson has a web site? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.