April 19, 2024, 10:52:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290730 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: April 28, 2009, 09:19:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning trimm

Good morning monks
Mornin' Muffy & Trimm, coffee please?  Docs today?

Good morning, lovin'.  Fingers crossed for docs today...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #661 on: April 28, 2009, 09:21:34 AM »

Any updates today? I lost my little dog Sad so not had time read here today Thanks.
I hope that you found him! 

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: April 28, 2009, 09:27:11 AM »

Morning all Monkeys and guests.   Is today the day the docs get released?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: April 28, 2009, 09:27:52 AM »

Will JB try to use attempted kidnapping of a 2yr old boy approximately 3 miles from Anthony home as reasonable doubt? Notice the name...

---snip---

The suspect is described as a black man with an afro. He is scruffy-looking and skinny, between 20 and 25 years old. The suspect is also described to measure approximately 5'11 and weigh 180 pounds. He was wearing a blue shirt and torn blue jeans.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19304838/detail.html
I know that the article claims to believe the person responsible for this is homeless, but I am going to go a step further with paranoid and say that I wonder if this man is not paid by Baez to make an "out" for Casey..........I know I am reaching, but LL I think you could be on to something, this is something I could see Baez trying to bring up in his arguement.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: April 28, 2009, 09:33:26 AM »

Jane Velez Mitchell  Issues
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/27/ijvm.01.html

--snip--

And you know my opinion, and that is this lawsuit is utterly ridiculous. But the fact that it`s gone on -- and let me say this -- you can make accusations against Cindy Anthony about blindly loving her daughter, but she absolutely, and I know she doesn`t mean to, nails Casey Anthony in this deposition

By far the best quote I have seen in days!  Now can we see Cindy nail Cindy??

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: April 28, 2009, 09:35:39 AM »

Okay I found one more reference to the letters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

That's all I got. 
Thank you Katie Currick, I mean Trimm!!  You are the bestestest!!

I'm trying.  Maybe we will hear something in a little bit.
I've got to run out with hubby to get his MRI on his shoulder.  ::MonkeyWaa::I'll be back ASAP 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: April 28, 2009, 09:37:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning trimm

Good morning monks
Morning Muffy Bee!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: April 28, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »

That's all I got. 

I've got to run out with hubby to get his MRI on his shoulder.  I'll be back ASAP 
Good luck and hurry back!!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 28, 2009, 09:40:04 AM »

Will JB try to use attempted kidnapping of a 2yr old boy approximately 3 miles from Anthony home as reasonable doubt? Notice the name...

---snip---

The suspect is described as a black man with an afro. He is scruffy-looking and skinny, between 20 and 25 years old. The suspect is also described to measure approximately 5'11 and weigh 180 pounds. He was wearing a blue shirt and torn blue jeans.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19304838/detail.html
I know that the article claims to believe the person responsible for this is homeless, but I am going to go a step further with paranoid and say that I wonder if this man is not paid by Baez to make an "out" for Casey..........I know I am reaching, but LL I think you could be on to something, this is something I could see Baez trying to bring up in his arguement.
I thought of that too!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: April 28, 2009, 09:49:50 AM »

That's all I got. 

I've got to run out with hubby to get his MRI on his shoulder.  I'll be back ASAP 
Bye Trimm, praying for good news!  Hurry back!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 28, 2009, 09:55:00 AM »

Morning all Monkeys and guests.   Is today the day the docs get released?
Good morning Monkey with Class!  Let's hope today is the day!!!!!!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #671 on: April 28, 2009, 09:59:25 AM »

Nagging things that bother me to no end....

My daughter and grand daughter are missing, the car smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car....

Oh wait, what's this?  Ohh, a couple hundred dollars in KC's purse!  I think I'll take that...

Now, where was I?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #672 on: April 28, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »

Good Morning, prayers for you and your husband Trimm.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 28, 2009, 10:00:54 AM »

--snip--

And you know my opinion, and that is this lawsuit is utterly ridiculous. But the fact that it`s gone on -- and let me say this -- you can make accusations against Cindy Anthony about blindly loving her daughter, but she absolutely, and I know she doesn`t mean to, nails Casey Anthony in this deposition

Amen to that!  Keep them talking and digging that hole for themselves.

And you know what?  It pisses me off to no end when these talking heads say the lawsuit is "udderly ridiculous"  I am SICK to death of Casey and her path of destruction.  It is way past time to call her out on the crap that she has caused to innocent people.  She has felt entitled and has never been made to accept an ounce of responsibility.

It is about time someone stepped up and made them all answer for their lies.

And, by the way, if the lawsuit is ridiculous, what do you call the "counter suit"?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: April 28, 2009, 10:07:28 AM »

Good Morning, monkeys and guests.

Speaking of the counter-lawsuit, isn't that still on the table??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: April 28, 2009, 10:08:38 AM »

Nagging things that bother me to no end....

My daughter and grand daughter are missing, the car smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car....

Oh wait, what's this?  Ohh, a couple hundred dollars in KC's purse!  I think I'll take that...

Now, where was I?   
When Lee was talking to detectives and told them about the female cop who alloud them to rummage through Casey's belonging, the detectives were a bit taken back by his account.  Now I have not heard anything about a female cop being repromanded in this case, so I am wondering how much of Lee's account is accurate versus the typical Anthony Fiction. 

To add to your list of "hmmms" there Steel, I wonder about the "unknown" article taken from the same wallet by the same cop that we have not heard hide or hair about...except from Lee of course.  I wonder if that was not his way of helping his Mom Cindy try and set up the Cops as the ones who took Casey's Universal ID for work.......

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: April 28, 2009, 10:13:37 AM »

And you know what?  It pisses me off to no end when these talking heads say the lawsuit is "udderly ridiculous"  I am SICK to death of Casey and her path of destruction.  It is way past time to call her out on the crap that she has caused to innocent people.  She has felt entitled and has never been made to accept an ounce of responsibility.

And, by the way, if the lawsuit is ridiculous, what do you call the "counter suit"?
I agree with you Kimmy 1000%! 

The talking heads are so focussed on Casey, they seem to forget that there was another victim here, other than Caylee who many so easily bypass as it is, but there is Zanaida Gonzales who is also a victim of Casey, but unlike Caylee Zanaida can speak still and take a defense again this slime!  The lawsuite is not ridiculous, it is a way for an innocent by-standing individual to take up for herself against a POS who created a ficticious person mimicing this womans life.  If people are not held accountable for their actions we would be in a world FILLED with Anthonys!  That is not something I want, so I say GO MR. MORGAN!  Finally a person to stand up to these lies!  The lies keep coming and he keeps hitting them out of the ball park. 

Where are the cuffs??  I know its been said we will have to wait until after trial, but what about flight risk?? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: April 28, 2009, 10:15:20 AM »

Good Morning, monkeys and guests.

Speaking of the counter-lawsuit, isn't that still on the table??
Good morning Fanny.  I believe Casey's counter suit is still on the table, but I am not 100% certain of that.  Does not matter though, Baez has done about as much work on that as he has his defense.....   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: April 28, 2009, 10:18:51 AM »

I agree with you Kimmy 1000%! 

The talking heads are so focussed on Casey, they seem to forget that there was another victim here, other than Caylee who many so easily bypass as it is, but there is Zanaida Gonzales who is also a victim of Casey, but unlike Caylee Zanaida can speak still and take a defense again this slime!  The lawsuite is not ridiculous, it is a way for an innocent by-standing individual to take up for herself against a POS who created a ficticious person mimicing this womans life.  If people are not held accountable for their actions we would be in a world FILLED with Anthonys!  That is not something I want, so I say GO MR. MORGAN!  Finally a person to stand up to these lies!  The lies keep coming and he keeps hitting them out of the ball park. 

Where are the cuffs??  I know its been said we will have to wait until after trial, but what about flight risk?? 

The sad thing is that although Zaneida is definely a victim, there are others that have had their lives trashed just by association with Casey and the Anthonys. Reputation ruined, jobs lost, or just plain smeared. Even good hearted people like Tim Miller, that just want to find Caylee had to endure the onslaught. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: April 28, 2009, 10:20:41 AM »

--snip--

i personally dont care in any way if this suit is ridiculous or not. without this suit, we wouldnt have gotten depos from the a's and proven on camera that they are lying, contradicting, obstructing, cover up artist scum! nevermind the fact that these people calling this suit ridiculous havent stopped to think what this story has, in fact, done to this poor woman's life. just a casualty as far as theyre concerned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.