March 28, 2024, 01:58:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 289892 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 28, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »

I believe that if the Anthony's were ever arrested for their part in the obstruction and coverup, there would be a similar demonstration of happiness and approval from the public, much as it was the night Casey was taken back to jail when the LE drove up on the grass... There may be justice yet coming down the pike, for them all. Surely they will not get away with all this. Anyway, this is my daily fervent prayer.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #681 on: April 28, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »

The sad thing is that although Zaneida is definely a victim, there are others that have had their lives trashed just by association with Casey and the Anthonys. Reputation ruined, jobs lost, or just plain smeared. Even good hearted people like Tim Miller, that just want to find Caylee had to endure the onslaught. JMO
I agree!  I was so thankfull to see that NaJame dropped the Anthony's like hot potato's and took up with Tim and TES.  I think that speaks volumes about what type of person Tim Miller is and what his organization does, to have a high profile defense attorney drop such high profile clients to side with Tim was awesome. 
I still love the lines he gave on FoxNews when Caylee was found, he was asked by the reporter if he were Baez what would he do at this point, NaJame refused to answer saying he did not want to give any help to Baez or that defense!!! 
Jesse is another innocent victim within all of this, and thank God he has a father who is not afraid to stand up for his son and position himself between his son and Cindy's accusations.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: April 28, 2009, 10:34:29 AM »

Okay I found one more reference to the letters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

That's all I got. 
Thank you Katie Currick, I mean Trimm!!  You are the bestestest!!

I'm trying.  Maybe we will hear something in a little bit.
I've got to run out with hubby to get his MRI on his shoulder.  ::MonkeyWaa::I'll be back ASAP 

Hi Trimm.   I hope things go well at the doctors.   Thanks for the transcripts.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: April 28, 2009, 10:42:34 AM »

Taxpayers May Pay For Meter Reader's Lawyer
Posted: 5:40 pm EDT April 27, 2009
Updated: 7:03 pm EDT April 27, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- Eyewitness News has learned that Orange County taxpayers are likely to pay more money for an attorney to represent meter reader Roy Kronk.

Kronk called 911 last year after he found a suspicious trash bag near Casey Anthony's East Orange County home. It was later discovered that the trash bag contained Caylee Anthony's remains.

Orange County commissioners are about to spend more tax money to pay for Kronk's lawyer. Last December, Orange County agreed to pay $10,000 for an attorney to help Roy Kronk deal with the media.

Officials felt, after all, that he broke a national case and discovered Caylee's remains while on the job.

"When you get ensnared in a legal problem while on you the job I think we have a moral obligation to pay his [bills]," said Orange County Commissioner Bill Segal.

Kronk is asking the county to pay another $2,500 to get ready for the legal case.

As a meter reader, Kronk makes $11 an hour and the attorney makes $225 an hour. It would take Kronk 7 months to be able to pay for his $12,000 legal bill, so far.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says it's highly unusual for the county to pay an attorney's legal fees especially since Kronk is only a witness.

"When you're subpoenaed for a deposition, the State Attorney is present and would interpose any objections if appropriate, so it would be superfluous to have an attorney there," said Sheaffer.

When Kronk interviewed with National Media in January, it was reported he collected licensing fees as well as reward money.

Commissioner Linda Stewart wants to meet in the middle and pay half of Kronk's bills.

"Should all Orange County taxpayers pay all his legal bills or should we share?" stated Stewart.

WHAT'S NEXT FOR CASEY?

Casey Anthony and her legal team are due back in court next week. On May 5, Casey's lawyer is scheduled to question a jail guard who was with Casey the day she learned her daughter's remains had been found.

There is a videotape of that moment, but it hasn't been released.

Casey will go to court with her attorney, on May 28. They're asking the court to make sure the public never sees the tape.

MOTION FILED TO FORCE CINDY ANTHONY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy Anthony to answer more questions and to pay for their costs.

Friday, the law firm filed a motion to compel Cindy Anthony to answer whether Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without her permission. Cindy refused to answer the question in the first deposition.

Gonzalez is suing Casey, because she claimed a babysitter with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

A judge will hear the issue on May 21.

Read Motion Here: http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html

Edit to add link to article http://www.wftv.com/news/19305308/detail.html  Thank you, Dolce.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:45:13 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: April 28, 2009, 10:46:04 AM »

Sorry, I forgot the link to that article.... (I am no Trimm) 

http://www.wftv.com/news/19305308/detail.html

I've added it to the article.  Thanks Dolce
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:46:12 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: April 28, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »

The sad thing is that although Zaneida is definely a victim, there are others that have had their lives trashed just by association with Casey and the Anthonys. Reputation ruined, jobs lost, or just plain smeared. Even good hearted people like Tim Miller, that just want to find Caylee had to endure the onslaught. JMO
I agree!  I was so thankfull to see that NaJame dropped the Anthony's like hot potato's and took up with Tim and TES.  I think that speaks volumes about what type of person Tim Miller is and what his organization does, to have a high profile defense attorney drop such high profile clients to side with Tim was awesome. 
I still love the lines he gave on FoxNews when Caylee was found, he was asked by the reporter if he were Baez what would he do at this point, NaJame refused to answer saying he did not want to give any help to Baez or that defense!!! 
Jesse is another innocent victim within all of this, and thank God he has a father who is not afraid to stand up for his son and position himself between his son and Cindy's accusations.

Dolce,

I agree 100% with you on Jesse.  This guy (Jesse) is a class act from what I have read and heard.  It is a shame that the A's have taken this route.  I have raised another person's child from the age of 3.  It takes a special person to take on the task.  It was a very pleasurable experience for myself.  He is now 20 years old and turned into a really thoughtful young man. 

I am glad Jesse's father is standing ground.  The A's have tried to trash many innocent victims at the expense of supporting their daughter's lies.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: April 28, 2009, 10:53:27 AM »

You do just fine, Dolce +2.

My grown son asked me one day why I immerse myself day after day with the escapades of these sleezy characters. I didn't have to think about it for a second. It is all about Caylee. Always has been, always will be. They simply didn't deserve her, and the people that have grown to know her after the fact stand for her now.  I know that the Anthony's are the kind of folks that I would cross the street to avoid in normal life. I feel enormous sympathy for their neighbors. God knows what they have seen and endured. JMO 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: April 28, 2009, 10:54:58 AM »

Nagging things that bother me to no end....

My daughter and grand daughter are missing, the car smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car....

Oh wait, what's this?  Ohh, a couple hundred dollars in KC's purse!  I think I'll take that...

Now, where was I?   

Right on Steel.  Something else that has bothered me about that.....BOTH Casey and Caylee are missing...They smell the car....They BOTH do not even consider that it could be Casey (instead of Caylee)  Cindy goes so far to say to her co-workers that she will let Casey explain herself-  HOW did Cindy know that it wasn't Casey?

Wouldn't a "typical" response be to freak out about that smell and demand to know "who" it was?  Cindy being a nurse - and George being a cop - KNEW what that smell was. 

They supposedly "didn't" know where either Casey or Caylee were.

I swear, the only good thing I can think of with Cindy having such a big mouth - is her blurting out about the smell of a dead body in the car.  I truly believe if she hadn't done that, Caylee would have never been reported missing, and the Anthonys would have just gone on with their lives as if she never existed.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: April 28, 2009, 10:59:16 AM »

Dolce,

I agree 100% with you on Jesse.  This guy (Jesse) is a class act from what I have read and heard.  It is a shame that the A's have taken this route.  I have raised another person's child from the age of 3.  It takes a special person to take on the task.  It was a very pleasurable experience for myself.  He is now 20 years old and turned into a really thoughtful young man. 

I am glad Jesse's father is standing ground.  The A's have tried to trash many innocent victims at the expense of supporting their daughter's lies.
Very well stated and so very true.  I believe that Jesse's upstanding ways are what got him on Casey's radar to begin with.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: April 28, 2009, 11:00:34 AM »

You do just fine, Dolce +2.

My grown son asked me one day why I immerse myself day after day with the escapades of these sleezy characters. I didn't have to think about it for a second. It is all about Caylee. Always has been, always will be. They simply didn't deserve her, and the people that have grown to know her after the fact stand for her now.  I know that the Anthony's are the kind of folks that I would cross the street to avoid in normal life. I feel enormous sympathy for their neighbors. God knows what they have seen and endured. JMO 
You are so right!  I would not cross the street, I may walk up and bop them though if I didnt!   

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 28, 2009, 11:02:34 AM »

Hey, all you monkey fans!! I'm back from Louisiana and ready to swell up like a toad at the latest indecencies performed by the Anthonys.  I wasn't near a tv or a computer since Wednesday so I have a lot of catching up to do.  I missed being on here a lot, but I had a blast.  So much fabulous music and food.  Wow! I have a new avatar as well.  What do you think?  I hope everyone has been well--Now fill me in on all the juicy stuff!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 28, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »

Dolce,

Very well stated and so very true.  I believe that Jesse's upstanding ways are what got him on Casey's radar to begin with.

Unfortunately Casey had the attraction to "bad boys", a syndrome that affects many women. They don't find a "good boys" attractive, but will keep one around to use. Nevermind, that is what Caylee needed, a stable life. All of the Anthonys had the affliction of loving themselves more than they loved Caylee.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 28, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »

Hey, all you monkey fans!! I'm back from Louisiana and ready to swell up like a toad at the latest indecencies performed by the Anthonys.  I wasn't near a tv or a computer since Wednesday so I have a lot of catching up to do.  I missed being on here a lot, but I had a blast.  So much fabulous music and food.  Wow! I have a new avatar as well.  What do you think?  I hope everyone has been well--Now fill me in on all the juicy stuff!

I smell shrimp creole. 

Love you new avitar, and glad you are safely back. I have been sick, and am having a brain fart and chills. No document dump yet.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: April 28, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »

Right on Steel.  Something else that has bothered me about that.....BOTH Casey and Caylee are missing...They smell the car....They BOTH do not even consider that it could be Casey (instead of Caylee)  Cindy goes so far to say to her co-workers that she will let Casey explain herself-  HOW did Cindy know that it wasn't Casey?

Wouldn't a "typical" response be to freak out about that smell and demand to know "who" it was?  Cindy being a nurse - and George being a cop - KNEW what that smell was. 

They supposedly "didn't" know where either Casey or Caylee were.

I swear, the only good thing I can think of with Cindy having such a big mouth - is her blurting out about the smell of a dead body in the car.  I truly believe if she hadn't done that, Caylee would have never been reported missing, and the Anthonys would have just gone on with their lives as if she never existed.
Great catch!! Good point!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: April 28, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »

Will JB try to use attempted kidnapping of a 2yr old boy approximately 3 miles from Anthony home as reasonable doubt? Notice the name...

---snip---

The suspect is described as a black man with an afro. He is scruffy-looking and skinny, between 20 and 25 years old. The suspect is also described to measure approximately 5'11 and weigh 180 pounds. He was wearing a blue shirt and torn blue jeans.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19304838/detail.html
I know that the article claims to believe the person responsible for this is homeless, but I am going to go a step further with paranoid and say that I wonder if this man is not paid by Baez to make an "out" for Casey..........I know I am reaching, but LL I think you could be on to something, this is something I could see Baez trying to bring up in his arguement.

Dolce   I thought that very thing the first time I read it!!   NOTHING would surprise me about what low antics ANYONE of them would do.  I think JB is just as dishonest as the A's and he definately needed something exactly like this to happen to give him a boost...............................hmmmmmmmmmmm   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: April 28, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »

I smell shrimp creole. 

Love you new avitar, and glad you are safely back. I have been sick, and am having a brain fart and chills. No document dump yet.
I'm sorry you've been sick, Fanny.  And no doc dump on top of being ill?  How cruel can they get!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 28, 2009, 11:22:28 AM »

Any updates today? I lost my little dog Sad so not had time read here today Thanks.
I hope that you found him! 

Good Morning Monks...old and new!! Mtm....I sure hope you find your little dog!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 28, 2009, 11:23:08 AM »

Morning all Monkeys and guests.   Is today the day the docs get released?

I sure hope so!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 28, 2009, 11:25:34 AM »

Good Morning, prayers for you and your husband Trimm.

Good Morning nrcg.....I know trim is already gone...but OI a sending good thoughts her way

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: April 28, 2009, 11:26:01 AM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.