April 26, 2024, 12:59:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290934 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: April 28, 2009, 11:28:10 AM »

Amen to that!  Keep them talking and digging that hole for themselves.

And you know what?  It pisses me off to no end when these talking heads say the lawsuit is "udderly ridiculous"  I am SICK to death of Casey and her path of destruction.  It is way past time to call her out on the crap that she has caused to innocent people.  She has felt entitled and has never been made to accept an ounce of responsibility.

It is about time someone stepped up and made them all answer for their lies.

And, by the way, if the lawsuit is ridiculous, what do you call the "counter suit"?

a lame attempt by a BOZO attorney to scare XG off...wooooppppssss that didn;t work and now the A clan got thier feet in the sewer water!!   Yep they can thank BOZO for that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #701 on: April 28, 2009, 11:28:49 AM »

Morning Monkeys!   

Making the coffee delivery this morning:

I'm with you guys about the Ants and how they willingly and desperately cast shadows on anyone other than Casey. It doesn't matter who gets run over as long as they drive that train in a direction that leads away from "Tit Mom".  Rolling Eyes

It struck me hard during the depositions that Cindy had no clue or ounce of empathy for ZG. She couldn't even acknowledge that ZG had been inconvenienced by the whole thing. I believe she smugly stated that if the atty hadn't "paraded her around for interviews the whole thing would have just blown over." It never occurred to Cindy that the REASON anyone was interested in an interview in the first place was because of the story Casey made up!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 28, 2009, 11:30:10 AM »

Nagging things that bother me to no end....

My daughter and grand daughter are missing, the car smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car....

Oh wait, what's this?  Ohh, a couple hundred dollars in KC's purse!  I think I'll take that...

Now, where was I?   
When Lee was talking to detectives and told them about the female cop who alloud them to rummage through Casey's belonging, the detectives were a bit taken back by his account.  Now I have not heard anything about a female cop being repromanded in this case, so I am wondering how much of Lee's account is accurate versus the typical Anthony Fiction. 

To add to your list of "hmmms" there Steel, I wonder about the "unknown" article taken from the same wallet by the same cop that we have not heard hide or hair about...except from Lee of course.  I wonder if that was not his way of helping his Mom Cindy try and set up the Cops as the ones who took Casey's Universal ID for work.......

I wonder if the theft of the monies is in the report? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: April 28, 2009, 11:32:20 AM »

Amen to that!  Keep them talking and digging that hole for themselves.

And you know what?  It pisses me off to no end when these talking heads say the lawsuit is "udderly ridiculous"  I am SICK to death of Casey and her path of destruction.  It is way past time to call her out on the crap that she has caused to innocent people.  She has felt entitled and has never been made to accept an ounce of responsibility.

It is about time someone stepped up and made them all answer for their lies.

And, by the way, if the lawsuit is ridiculous, what do you call the "counter suit"?
I agree with you Kimmy 1000%! 

The talking heads are so focussed on Casey, they seem to forget that there was another victim here, other than Caylee who many so easily bypass as it is, but there is Zanaida Gonzales who is also a victim of Casey, but unlike Caylee Zanaida can speak still and take a defense again this slime!  The lawsuite is not ridiculous, it is a way for an innocent by-standing individual to take up for herself against a POS who created a ficticious person mimicing this womans life.  If people are not held accountable for their actions we would be in a world FILLED with Anthonys!  That is not something I want, so I say GO MR. MORGAN!  Finally a person to stand up to these lies!  The lies keep coming and he keeps hitting them out of the ball park. 

Where are the cuffs??  I know its been said we will have to wait until after trial, but what about flight risk?? 

I don't think they are a flight risk....not as long as there is a chance of them making money off of Caylee's murder

Rest in Peace Caylee

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:31 AM »

Good morning to everyone! Poking my head in from lurkerland to ask a question that has been bugging me...hope someone can help.  I was watching NG last night and she keeps playing a clip of Sindy's depo where Sindy is arguing with Morgan about ZG's name.  Sindy says that ZG signed the card "C. Zenaida Gonzale" or something weird and then argues that they are committing perjury (yeah, look who's talking Sin Sin!) ahem...anyway, Sindy says that ZG's name on the complaint is Fernandez-Gonzales but in reality that's not her name.  Now, I'm confused...is the ZG that is suing KC really ZFG? If so, what the he!! is Sindy talkin' about?!  Thanks everyone and PLEASE GIVE US SOME DOCUMENTS TO CHEW ON ALREADY!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #705 on: April 28, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »

I'm thinking that maybe the reason the Ants thought of Caylee rather than Casey when they encountered the smell in the car was because they had communicated with Casey more recently than they had with Caylee. (Just thinking out loud)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #706 on: April 28, 2009, 11:34:48 AM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom

This is awesome news Mtnmom I am so happy for you!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #707 on: April 28, 2009, 11:35:35 AM »

Good morning everyone I am at work so I am in lurk mode checking in to see if there are any docs - can't they just give us a nibble - I mean... something ....anything?

I hope you are all having a great day.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #708 on: April 28, 2009, 11:37:19 AM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom
  I am so glad your baby is okay. I woke up this morning worrying about your dog. Now I am so happy I am going to do a document dance on one leg!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: April 28, 2009, 11:37:31 AM »

Good morning everyone I am at work so I am in lurk mode checking in to see if there are any docs - can't they just give us a nibble - I mean... something ....anything?

I hope you are all having a great day.
No news yet...hopefully with the noon news!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: April 28, 2009, 11:37:37 AM »

I agree 100%!  It's so sickening to even try to imagine that George and Cindy could narrow the dead body down to their own granddaughter and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Well, we all know they did something, but they did nothing for Caylee. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 28, 2009, 11:38:11 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19309812/index.html    More of Bob Kealing with Bozo tonight at 11

http://www.wesh.com/video/19309812/index.html

Bozo talks about a case in Texas - hmmm so which defense will he use or will he throw them all at the wall & hope something sticks, man he's all over the map & scrambling.     Could he make it any more obvious that his client is guilty!

If she is innocent why isnt she and the rest of them screaming bloody murder to find the real killer?   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #712 on: April 28, 2009, 11:39:55 AM »

Good morning to everyone! Poking my head in from lurkerland to ask a question that has been bugging me...hope someone can help.  I was watching NG last night and she keeps playing a clip of Sindy's depo where Sindy is arguing with Morgan about ZG's name.  Sindy says that ZG signed the card "C. Zenaida Gonzale" or something weird and then argues that they are committing perjury (yeah, look who's talking Sin Sin!) ahem...anyway, Sindy says that ZG's name on the complaint is Fernandez-Gonzales but in reality that's not her name.  Now, I'm confused...is the ZG that is suing KC really ZFG? If so, what the he!! is Sindy talkin' about?!  Thanks everyone and PLEASE GIVE US SOME DOCUMENTS TO CHEW ON ALREADY!!! 

Hi kdel!    I'm not sure we've met, so let me say, WELCOME!!

I do believe that the ZG that is suing does not have the full legal name of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales. I think she has recieved so much attention because she was at Sawgrass apts. with such a similar name and she may be commonly called ZG. I don't know what the "C" stands for.
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: April 28, 2009, 11:39:58 AM »

I'm thinking that maybe the reason the Ants thought of Caylee rather than Casey when they encountered the smell in the car was because they had communicated with Casey more recently than they had with Caylee. (Just thinking out loud)

(Sorry, my comment shoulda been after this quote!  Not enough coffee today...)
I agree 100%!  It's so sickening to even try to imagine that George and Cindy could narrow the dead body down to their own granddaughter and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Well, we all know they did something, but they did nothing for Caylee. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 28, 2009, 11:40:11 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19309812/index.html    More of Bob Kealing with Bozo tonight at 11

http://www.wesh.com/video/19309812/index.html

Bozo talks about a case in Texas - hmmm so which defense will he use or will he throw them all at the wall & hope something sticks, man he's all over the map & scrambling.     Could he make it any more obvious that his client is guilty!

If she is innocent why isnt she and the rest of them screaming bloody murder to find the real killer?   

[/b]

on the bolded....Yes, yes yes! why aren't they screaming about the "real" killer?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: April 28, 2009, 11:41:24 AM »

The sad thing is that although Zaneida is definely a victim, there are others that have had their lives trashed just by association with Casey and the Anthonys. Reputation ruined, jobs lost, or just plain smeared. Even good hearted people like Tim Miller, that just want to find Caylee had to endure the onslaught. JMO

It seems that anyone that knew kc has been adversely touched by her.......look at the list of people who have had to get attorney's, who's lives have been dissected and scrutinized because of her, people who have had the police knocking on their doors just because they have a little girl who resembles Caylee...the people of FL who's tax dollars are being spent.....with huge amounts still to be spent....the list is very long and reaching! Evil has touched all those people!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: April 28, 2009, 11:42:20 AM »

Mission and JSM I am so tired I never slept a wink last for worry. I even went to bed with scoobys tiny little dog blanket so I could smell her.I tried sending her mental messages even.   
Shes just a little pomeranian so Im so happy shes unhurt.     

ok no more OT from me promise.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 28, 2009, 11:42:43 AM »

I believe that if the Anthony's were ever arrested for their part in the obstruction and coverup, there would be a similar demonstration of happiness and approval from the public, much as it was the night Casey was taken back to jail when the LE drove up on the grass... There may be justice yet coming down the pike, for them all. Surely they will not get away with all this. Anyway, this is my daily fervent prayer.

Fanny I agree...it would be a day of celebration!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #718 on: April 28, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »

That's my thoughts exactly CBB

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 28, 2009, 11:44:09 AM »

The sad thing is that although Zaneida is definely a victim, there are others that have had their lives trashed just by association with Casey and the Anthonys. Reputation ruined, jobs lost, or just plain smeared. Even good hearted people like Tim Miller, that just want to find Caylee had to endure the onslaught. JMO
I agree!  I was so thankfull to see that NaJame dropped the Anthony's like hot potato's and took up with Tim and TES.  I think that speaks volumes about what type of person Tim Miller is and what his organization does, to have a high profile defense attorney drop such high profile clients to side with Tim was awesome. 
I still love the lines he gave on FoxNews when Caylee was found, he was asked by the reporter if he were Baez what would he do at this point, NaJame refused to answer saying he did not want to give any help to Baez or that defense!!! 
Jesse is another innocent victim within all of this, and thank God he has a father who is not afraid to stand up for his son and position himself between his son and Cindy's accusations.

I am probably in the minority...but I would prefer to see Jesse stand up for himself

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.