April 26, 2024, 07:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290962 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #740 on: April 28, 2009, 12:21:56 PM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom
  I am so glad your baby is okay. I woke up this morning worrying about your dog. Now I am so happy I am going to do a document dance on one leg!
Please if you would hook up the webcam for that dance.  TIA  Smile
If I had a webcam I would hook it up. If I had a video cam, I would record me picking up Josef from school today. I am so ready for today be over and I can pick him up!! Sorry for the off topic, I just called and they said he is just curled up in the fetal position all day.  He will be happy when I get there. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: April 28, 2009, 12:23:02 PM »

I am probably in the minority...but I would prefer to see Jesse stand up for himself
I agree with you Sunny that he should stand up for himself, but he does not seem like the type.  Now his father is standing up for him and for his family as they too have fallen victim to Cindy and her demon followers.
I just want to see someone look that woman in the eyes and tell her to "sit down and shut her pie hole".  Can we get an electrical colar for her?  You know the kind that people inhumainly put on dogs for when they bark?  That sounds fair to me!!

I just don't see how  Spindy can wake up every day with the reality that Caylee is gone and Casey did it, and you know deep down she knows she did. To put your feet in your slippers and walk past Caylee's room filled with her smell and her favorite toys. To go in the kitchen and see her little highchair sitting there. I would be so overcome with grief and hatred toward Casey!! How can she even begin to defend this??? She started this drumbeat as soon as she knew Caylee was missing, much less dead. This is a species of human that I cannot and will not understand. JMO

right there with you on this Fanny...I don't understand Cindy at all...not as a mother, a grandmother, woman etc....If my son did this to my grand daughter, I would still love him but I could not defend him if my dear grand daughter died at his hands and the facts so clearly pointed to him...I would have to confront him and ask him Why? Even if he denied it, my heart would know...just like Cindy knows....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: April 28, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »

I am probably in the minority...but I would prefer to see Jesse stand up for himself
I agree with you Sunny that he should stand up for himself, but he does not seem like the type.  Now his father is standing up for him and for his family as they too have fallen victim to Cindy and her demon followers.
I just want to see someone look that woman in the eyes and tell her to "sit down and shut her pie hole".  Can we get an electrical colar for her?  You know the kind that people inhumainly put on dogs for when they bark?  That sounds fair to me!!
I think the reason his father stands up for him is because his dad has a tougher personality than Jesse. I also think Jesse still held a candle for KC, I'm sure he hates her now, but being the kind person he is, he can't bear to stand up and say she is a murdering slore. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 28, 2009, 12:33:27 PM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom
  I am so glad your baby is okay. I woke up this morning worrying about your dog. Now I am so happy I am going to do a document dance on one leg!
If I had a webcam I would hook it up. If I had a video cam, I would record me picking up Josef from school today. I am so ready for today be over and I can pick him up!! Sorry for the off topic, I just called and they said he is just curled up in the fetal position all day.  He will be happy when I get there. 

See! This is how people with love running through their veins act. JSM is beside herself with love for Josef. Jumping on one foot with joy.
This is the human qualities that are missing with the Ants. I am very happy for you, JSM!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #744 on: April 28, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »

I just don't see how  Spindy can wake up every day with the reality that Caylee is gone and Casey did it, and you know deep down she knows she did. To put your feet in your slippers and walk past Caylee's room filled with her smell and her favorite toys. To go in the kitchen and see her little highchair sitting there. I would be so overcome with grief and hatred toward Casey!! How can she even begin to defend this??? She started this drumbeat as soon as she knew Caylee was missing, much less dead. This is a species of human that I cannot and will not understand. JMO
You are very right.  I could not stand to do what she has done with a lost or passed pet let alone a child. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #745 on: April 28, 2009, 12:38:30 PM »

I have never heard one of the Anthonys ever make a statement even close to worrying about what CAYLEE might have gone through. I know it would be a tender subject, but I would have been worrying about my granddaughter and what might have been her final moments.....I won't even go futher with that thought. All I know is that their theme has been them and poor innocent Casey. JMO
Agreed!  AND IF I was SO SURE that my daughter was NOT the person who took my grandchilds last breath you would NOT be able to shut me up!  I would be screaming on every news station, I would be down at the police station every day, I would exhaust every possible outlet to scream to the public "FIND HER KILLER!!"
I would not be sitting and chewing gum, flying cross country to every morning show to talk about my daughter.  IF my daughter was innocent then there would be no need for a tour, the evidence would speak for itself and prove her innocense. 

CINDY IF CASEY DID NOT DO IT WHO DID AND WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FOR THEM??

Dolce I totally agree with you - it is an outrage!  I would love it if just ONCE  someone would ask this very question of Cindy in her next media interview (God forbid there is another) they need to have this question fired at them each and every time their faces get in front of a camera!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: April 28, 2009, 12:41:23 PM »

Mtnmom

See! This is how people with love running through their veins act. JSM is beside herself with love for Josef. Jumping on one foot with joy.
This is the human qualities that are missing with the Ants. I am very happy for you, JSM!!
Thanks Fanny, that is how people act when they love someone. I don't see Cindy and George going to visit their slore in the pokey. Not much love there right?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: April 28, 2009, 12:44:43 PM »

I have never heard one of the Anthonys ever make a statement even close to worrying about what CAYLEE might have gone through. I know it would be a tender subject, but I would have been worrying about my granddaughter and what might have been her final moments.....I won't even go futher with that thought. All I know is that their theme has been them and poor innocent Casey. JMO
Agreed!  AND IF I was SO SURE that my daughter was NOT the person who took my grandchilds last breath you would NOT be able to shut me up!  I would be screaming on every news station, I would be down at the police station every day, I would exhaust every possible outlet to scream to the public "FIND HER KILLER!!"
I would not be sitting and chewing gum, flying cross country to every morning show to talk about my daughter.  IF my daughter was innocent then there would be no need for a tour, the evidence would speak for itself and prove her innocense. 

Dolce I totally agree with you - it is an outrage!  I would love it if just ONCE  someone would ask this very question of Cindy in her next media interview (God forbid there is another) they need to have this question fired at them each and every time their faces get in front of a camera!!!
Seeing that Kathi is always coming in contact with the viruses we call Anthonys, I am going to shoot her a quick email and ask that she ask that question to them.  I bet it would stop Cindy in her tracks! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 28, 2009, 12:45:09 PM »

SNIPED

Jesse is another innocent victim within all of this, and thank God he has a father who is not afraid to stand up for his son and position himself between his son and Cindy's accusations.

I see what you're saying but he did defend himself in the beginning, but now that it is very clear that Casey & the entire Anthony family has flat out accused him of abducting & killing Caylee he has an attorney & is wisely keeping his comments limited at this time, what more can he add right now as far as his innocence in any involvement that he hasnt offered already?   In the Grund's case, not only Jesse has been attacked by the Anthony & their supporters camp but his parents have been & still are actively being harassed so Rev Grund is not only speaking out for his son but in regards to what has happened at the hands of others to his entire family.   When this case broke, Jesse & the Grunds offered their hand of support & assistance to the Anthony family & didn't want to believe Casey was capable of this - they got slapped in the face by all the Anthonys.  Jesse & his family are victims in the sense that they all were close to Caylee & lost her twice, once due to Casey breaking it off with Jesse after he was willing to still love & support Caylee even after learning she was not his biological daughter (stupid girl) & due to her murder yet they have been thrown into this case as a direct result of Casey & her family shamelessly & viciously attempting to pin Caylee's murder on Jesse.

It seems the Anthonys only know how to use people & when they are done with them or they think they have been called out for their deplorable behavior they attack & dismiss individuals in their lives...we've now seen it several times over in this case alone.  Cindy, herself has slapped even her own mother in the face & discounted what one of her own brothers was pleading with her about as an attack on her monster versus facing reality.  I'll end here by stating an ongoing anthem...I loathe the Anthonys!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: April 28, 2009, 12:45:51 PM »

Mission I'd love that too but it would just open the black abyss in spindy's face and some indeciferable gobbledygoop would spew about about it's LE's job. Her sole purpose right now is to "be" here for her good,sweet,innocent daughter. Ugh, it revolts me to type it but it would really make me sick to have to listen to it!!
That being said, I do wish someone she hates like Kathi B would ask her, she wouldn't be able to contain herself and the monster within would start screaming.  She's so predictable!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: April 28, 2009, 12:46:05 PM »

Thanks Fanny, that is how people act when they love someone. I don't see Cindy and George going to visit their slore in the pokey. Not much love there right?
Nope!  Then again Casey is not laying in the fetal possition either, she is happily eating candy and poptarts.......I HATE THEM ALL!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: April 28, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »

Seeing that Kathi is always coming in contact with the viruses we call Anthonys, I am going to shoot her a quick email and ask that she ask that question to them.  I bet it would stop Cindy in her tracks! 
Thanks Dolce & while you're at it can you ask her when were getting some DOCS?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 28, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »

I don't think anyone can shut her up......but the more she talks the deeper she digs a hole for kc....and the more people are able to see what we see.....that the A's have tossed Caylee aside and it is now about them and their foundation!!  foundation='s $$$.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #753 on: April 28, 2009, 12:50:52 PM »

Awesome idea Dolce!!!!!  Kathi would not be one bit shy about asking a legitimate question such as this either - thank you for sending an email.. if you don't mind keep us posted if you receive a response.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: April 28, 2009, 12:51:49 PM »

Nope!  Then again Casey is not laying in the fetal possition either, she is happily eating candy and poptarts.......I HATE THEM ALL!

They may not be able to if they are charged after her trial...one can hope justice is done in that regard.  I agree though, I don't see them visiting her after a conviction...they'd much rather attempt to scam people so they don't have to return to work, friggin lowlives!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: April 28, 2009, 12:54:47 PM »

Fanny, I have said that so many times.....normal people can't comprehend the depth of  evil of these  people. How on the day that Caylee's remains were found were they able to go to the Ritz and have a dinner or sleep knowing that those remains MIGHT be those of their granddaughter??  How, if they truly believe kc didn't kill Caylee, could they NOT rush to the jail to comfort their daughter?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: April 28, 2009, 12:55:14 PM »

I don't think anyone can shut her up......but the more she talks the deeper she digs a hole for kc....and the more people are able to see what we see.....that the A's have tossed Caylee aside and it is now about them and their foundation!!  foundation='s $$$.....

SUNNY    i hope ppl. are beginning to see they're not credible. They're greedy,slanderous and trashy. With the latest national exposure of their personalities and all, I hope ppl. see what their real motives are, and give their money and time to genuine hearted charities.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: April 28, 2009, 12:56:13 PM »

You are exactly right Dolce, she's eating poptarts, while my they are trying to hand feed my dog canned food cause he isn't eating. I hate her with a passion and wish it was time to go home. WHERE IS MY DOCUMENT DUMP? I want it now. Sorry if they gave us one I would be on my way home, six pack in hand right now!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 28, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »

I think the reason his father stands up for him is because his dad has a tougher personality than Jesse. I also think Jesse still held a candle for KC, I'm sure he hates her now, but being the kind person he is, he can't bear to stand up and say she is a murdering slore. JMO JSM

Well IMO he'd better start getting tough because BOZO is gonna get him on the stand and rake him over the coals and his dad will not be able to talk for him. As I said I am in the minority about Jesse and his dad.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: April 28, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »

You are exactly right Dolce, she's eating poptarts, while my they are trying to hand feed my dog canned food cause he isn't eating. I hate her with a passion and wish it was time to go home. WHERE IS MY DOCUMENT DUMP? I want it now. Sorry if they gave us one I would be on my way home, six pack in hand right now!

JSM   girl.... let me be the one to remind you about being extra careful toting the six pack and you know Josef will be all skittery and happy to get home. Watch it going up those steps with 2 of your favorite things!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.