April 26, 2024, 12:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290933 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: April 28, 2009, 01:30:34 PM »

Casey Anthony: In WESH interview, Jose Baez points to case of young widow who went on a spending spree
posted by halboedeker on Apr 28, 2009 10:57:54 AM
Discuss This: Comments (19) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What explains Casey Anthony's seeming lack of remorse and that spending spree she went on?

WESH-Channel 2 anchors Jim Payne and Martha Sugalski last night teased to a report that will air at 11 tonight.

As teases go, it was pretty effective -- even if I questioned some of the wording.

Sugalski: "A possible parallel? WESH 2 looks at the case of a young widow who appeared to be celebrating her husband's death with a sex and spending spree. What happened later will surprise you."

When I hear that, I always think: Why don't you let me be the judge of that?

Payne continued: "Casey's own attorney, Jose Baez, told us about this case. Is it the one he'll use to explain Casey's apparent lack of remorse?"

Baez would give away his strategy in an interview?

WESH's Bob Kealing conducted the interview about "what may be Casey's defense," Payne said.  Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-in-wesh-interview-jose-baez-points-to-case-of-young-widow-who-went-on-a-spending-spree.html

If he is talking about the Cynthia Summers case I'm going to hurl.   And Dolce   

Maybe this kind of rationale is common for defense theories but what I don't think makes sense is that every scenario or past case they bring up always addresses one aspect of this murder/murderer.  So are they going to hobble a bunch of different cases to explain kc?  So far , the one above speaks to the spending spree, we've also heard the post partem discussion, the fugitive theory and i'm sure there will be more.  So, I guess we can take it to mean kc is a ++++ that is not responsible for any one part ?????    Whatever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 28, 2009, 01:30:50 PM »

As much as I luv to sit here hour after hour dissecting all these morons, I really do wish all the media attention would fade.  It's the drug of their choice.  Baez lapps it up and wants to be taken seriously as a high profile lawyer, so everytime he gets his face on camera he probably THINKS that is the standard to becoming a noted atty. I truely believe he's that dumb.

Spinderella and georgie, well, we know that they are trying to figure out how normal ppl. act and speak, they're failing and it's great to watch but again,  they almost don't care whether it's positve or negative attention. They crave the spotlight.  Can't wait until nobody cares whats's happened to any of them aside from kc rotting away in prison.     

I do care what happens to the awful Ants. I want them to pay for their parts in this whole terrible story. And I want them to pay for not protecting Caylee from this horrible death. I want them to pay for the cover-up and lies. My soul cries for Caylee and justice for her. I hate that the Anthony's get all this media coverage, and I could stand for it to stop. But I will forever more want retribution for the Anthony's on every level. What I want and what we get may be very different things......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #782 on: April 28, 2009, 01:32:17 PM »

I have never heard one of the Anthonys ever make a statement even close to worrying about what CAYLEE might have gone through. I know it would be a tender subject, but I would have been worrying about my granddaughter and what might have been her final moments.....I won't even go futher with that thought. All I know is that their theme has been them and poor innocent Casey. JMO
Agreed!  AND IF I was SO SURE that my daughter was NOT the person who took my grandchilds last breath you would NOT be able to shut me up!  I would be screaming on every news station, I would be down at the police station every day, I would exhaust every possible outlet to scream to the public "FIND HER KILLER!!"
I would not be sitting and chewing gum, flying cross country to every morning show to talk about my daughter.  IF my daughter was innocent then there would be no need for a tour, the evidence would speak for itself and prove her innocense. 

CINDY IF CASEY DID NOT DO IT WHO DID AND WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FOR THEM??

Dolce I totally agree with you - it is an outrage!  I would love it if just ONCE  someone would ask this very question of Cindy in her next media interview (God forbid there is another) they need to have this question fired at them each and every time their faces get in front of a camera!!!
Last week, I emailed a reporter at the Or-lawn-do Sentinel , and asked him to ask George and Cindy the following 2 questions:

1. Before Caylee's body was found, what did you, George and Cindy, physically do to search for her?

2.After Caylee's body was found, what have you, George and Cindy, done personally do find her killer?

Haven't heard back from him, but you can bet if someone ever did ask them those questions...well, you know those pics of the atom bomb going off that I use for Cindy's mushroom head? Or-lawn-do would be gone!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #783 on: April 28, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »

Well IMO he'd better start getting tough because BOZO is gonna get him on the stand and rake him over the coals and his dad will not be able to talk for him. As I said I am in the minority about Jesse and his dad.
You are right Sunny, I'm sure he will be prepped. For some odd reason I don't see Bozo raking anyone over the coals. He can't seem to string a whole sentence without saying, uhm, you know, etc. JMO JSM

well I guess we just have to wait and see what happens. There is always a chance he will never be called. But I would love the jury to hear him say that he and kc broke up becasue she said he loved Caylee more than he loved her
Me too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 28, 2009, 01:37:07 PM »

As much as I luv to sit here hour after hour dissecting all these morons, I really do wish all the media attention would fade.  It's the drug of their choice.  Baez lapps it up and wants to be taken seriously as a high profile lawyer, so everytime he gets his face on camera he probably THINKS that is the standard to becoming a noted atty. I truely believe he's that dumb.

Spinderella and georgie, well, we know that they are trying to figure out how normal ppl. act and speak, they're failing and it's great to watch but again,  they almost don't care whether it's positve or negative attention. They crave the spotlight.  Can't wait until nobody cares whats's happened to any of them aside from kc rotting away in prison.     

I do care what happens to the awful Ants. I want them to pay for their parts in this whole terrible story. And I want them to pay for not protecting Caylee from this horrible death. I want them to pay for the cover-up and lies. My soul cries for Caylee and justice for her. I hate that the Anthony's get all this media coverage, and I could stand for it to stop. But I will forever more want retribution for the Anthony's on every level. What I want and what we get may be very different things......

Fanny   I sooo agree with you about them, I fear that it won't happen but it should if there's real justice.  If it doesn't, we just cannot let them profit off Caylee's murder. If that ends up being their justice, I think I could live with it because $$$ is their God.
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: April 28, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »

Keep in mind Casey mentioned 2 other names that were on that Sawgrass apt request, Zeneida listed 2 of her children but she actually has 6, Casey did not know that at the time.    In Casey's new story of abduction, she said that Caylee was taken by Zanny in broad daylight at JBP with Zanny's sister & 2 children present, that she was thrown to the ground & give a script to follow for 30 days...Casey then changed that "script" story to "Timer55" her & her mother putting forward that Caylee would be returned by Caylee's birthday (6/16-8/9) & utilized Casey making a fake ZG myspace as well as stating that "Zanny" changed her password to her myspace YET she gave the alleged "changed" password to her brother Lee, so if the question remains if Zanny changed the password how would Casey know what it was?

There were also searches on the computer for a ZG in advance of Caylee's murder.

Bozo can cite as many cases as he wants to, nothing will explain 30 days not reporting a child missing nor stating the reason she didnt tell her family was "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b!tch."

Does that mean that KC saw ZG's card from Sawgrass?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: April 28, 2009, 01:41:16 PM »

Keep in mind Casey mentioned 2 other names that were on that Sawgrass apt request, Zeneida listed 2 of her children but she actually has 6, Casey did not know that at the time.    In Casey's new story of abduction, she said that Caylee was taken by Zanny in broad daylight at JBP with Zanny's sister & 2 children present, that she was thrown to the ground & give a script to follow for 30 days...Casey then changed that "script" story to "Timer55" her & her mother putting forward that Caylee would be returned by Caylee's birthday (6/16-8/9) & utilized Casey making a fake ZG myspace as well as stating that "Zanny" changed her password to her myspace YET she gave the alleged "changed" password to her brother Lee, so if the question remains if Zanny changed the password how would Casey know what it was?

There were also searches on the computer for a ZG in advance of Caylee's murder.

Bozo can cite as many cases as he wants to, nothing will explain 30 days not reporting a child missing nor stating the reason she didnt tell her family was "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b!tch."

I believe that she was privvy to the info on that card. How, is debateable. She did, however, have friends that lived there. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 28, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »

Thanks Fanny, that is how people act when they love someone. I don't see Cindy and George going to visit their slore in the pokey. Not much love there right?
Nope!  Then again Casey is not laying in the fetal possition either, she is happily eating candy and poptarts.......I HATE THEM ALL!
You are exactly right Dolce, she's eating poptarts, while my they are trying to hand feed my dog canned food cause he isn't eating. I hate her with a passion and wish it was time to go home. WHERE IS MY DOCUMENT DUMP? I want it now. Sorry if they gave us one I would be on my way home, six pack in hand right now!

JSM   girl.... let me be the one to remind you about being extra careful toting the six pack and you know Josef will be all skittery and happy to get home. Watch it going up those steps with 2 of your favorite things!!
Thanks Mizjay. One step at a time. Maybe I should get one of those kegs St Bernard's wear around their necks for Josef. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #788 on: April 28, 2009, 01:41:59 PM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom
  I am so glad your baby is okay. I woke up this morning worrying about your dog. Now I am so happy I am going to do a document dance on one leg!
Please if you would hook up the webcam for that dance.  TIA  Smile
If I had a webcam I would hook it up. If I had a video cam, I would record me picking up Josef from school today. I am so ready for today be over and I can pick him up!! Sorry for the off topic, I just called and they said he is just curled up in the fetal position all day.  He will be happy when I get there. 
His mama showing up with a cheeseburger will have him back to normal in no time !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #789 on: April 28, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »

God Bless you Dolce+2 and OCD Hubby!!! You make the world a better place. 
Lovinlife
You are too sweet!!

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: April 28, 2009, 01:44:44 PM »

I believe that she was privvy to the info on that card. How, is debateable. She did, however, have friends that lived there. JMO

Dante and Annie Downing, right?  Is this another thing that AD is tangled into?  Maybe AD gave her the info on the card?  AD knew that KC used ZG as an alias and somehow passed it on to KC?  I'd love to have psychic powers right about now...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 28, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »

Yup

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: April 28, 2009, 01:45:14 PM »

George and Cindy should start an organization of grieving grandparents whose child has murdered their grand children...not be in an organization for missing kids, such as KidFinders....their grand child was never lost...   anyways, once they would admit that Casey Ho did indeed murder Caylee, start the organization or support group for grandparents of murdered grand kids, they may possibly get some public support? Admit that they so blindly loved their daughter that they didn't want to admit it even to themselves that their child could have murdered Caylee, perhaps then they would get some sympathy? or is it too late for that now? I think so.... I don't like these people at all...but being under the guise that they are looking for missing children cause their own grand daughter was "missing" makes me dislike them even more if that is possible...scum buckets that they are...

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: April 28, 2009, 01:45:48 PM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!  At work and trying to catch up this morning... I take it there is no doc dump yet? 

MTNMOM... so happy to hear your dog has been found!!

CBB... Thanks so much for the yummy coffee & pastry this morning!!

Okay... back to reading work.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: April 28, 2009, 01:48:13 PM »

May be a repeat:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-kronk-funding-042809,0,5786669.story

Meter reader in Casey Anthony case gets money for legal costs
David Damron | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:09 PM EDT, April 28, 2009

The meter reader who discovered the body of Caylee Marie Anthony will get another $2,500 in legal support from taxpayers, Orange County Commissioners decided today.

Roy Kronk, who works for the county's utility department, was already provided with county funding to deal with media and privacy issues related to the discovery.

The additional funds are aimed at dealing with any legal issues that arise with the upcoming criminal proceedings against the girl's mother, Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death.

Earlier this month, Kronk's attorney, David Evans, wrote in a recent court filing that a request from Anthony's defense team for all of Kronk's cell-phone records was too broad and was not "reasonably calculated" to lead to information related to the case.

The defense's request "constitutes harassment of Mr. Kronk and a substantial invasion of his privacy," Evans wrote.

In December, the toddler's remains were found by Kronk in woods less than a mile from the Anthony home.

Commissioners today approved the additional $2,500 in a consent agenda item, and no commissioner pulled it for discussion, so it passed with a number of other, typically non-controversial county business items.

Check back for updates.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 28, 2009, 01:49:45 PM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom
  I am so glad your baby is okay. I woke up this morning worrying about your dog. Now I am so happy I am going to do a document dance on one leg!
Please if you would hook up the webcam for that dance.  TIA  Smile
If I had a webcam I would hook it up. If I had a video cam, I would record me picking up Josef from school today. I am so ready for today be over and I can pick him up!! Sorry for the off topic, I just called and they said he is just curled up in the fetal position all day.  He will be happy when I get there. 
His mama showing up with a cheeseburger will have him back to normal in no time !
I hope so blumonkey. He should be back to his evilness by the time we get home. Sorry O/T, I am just happy today.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 28, 2009, 01:51:21 PM »

Thanks Fanny, that is how people act when they love someone. I don't see Cindy and George going to visit their slore in the pokey. Not much love there right?
Nope!  Then again Casey is not laying in the fetal possition either, she is happily eating candy and poptarts.......I HATE THEM ALL!
You are exactly right Dolce, she's eating poptarts, while my they are trying to hand feed my dog canned food cause he isn't eating. I hate her with a passion and wish it was time to go home. WHERE IS MY DOCUMENT DUMP? I want it now. Sorry if they gave us one I would be on my way home, six pack in hand right now!

JSM   girl.... let me be the one to remind you about being extra careful toting the six pack and you know Josef will be all skittery and happy to get home. Watch it going up those steps with 2 of your favorite things!!
Thanks Mizjay. One step at a time. Maybe I should get one of those kegs St Bernard's wear around their necks for Josef. 

good thinking!  might ought to have it retrofitted with wheels or a motor for him cause he's kinda little to be lugging one the size you'll want   
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: April 28, 2009, 01:53:24 PM »

Good morning to everyone! Poking my head in from lurkerland to ask a question that has been bugging me...hope someone can help.  I was watching NG last night and she keeps playing a clip of Sindy's depo where Sindy is arguing with Morgan about ZG's name.  Sindy says that ZG signed the card "C. Zenaida Gonzale" or something weird and then argues that they are committing perjury (yeah, look who's talking Sin Sin!) ahem...anyway, Sindy says that ZG's name on the complaint is Fernandez-Gonzales but in reality that's not her name.  Now, I'm confused...is the ZG that is suing KC really ZFG? If so, what the he!! is Sindy talkin' about?!  Thanks everyone and PLEASE GIVE US SOME DOCUMENTS TO CHEW ON ALREADY!!! 
I was just looking at the guest card Cindy is referring to...the consultant who showed the apartment's name looks like Danny L. Garcia, (is hard to read), but at the bottom of the card where it says contact it says C-Zenaida as the first name and Gonzale as the last name.  The phone number has been blacked out.  It also lists her two children's names on there.  I guess Cindy didn't take into consideration that the names of Zenaida's children are correct (as Zenaida's myspace page when it was public she had her children's pictures on there and their names), so Cindy looks makes a fool of her self every time she opens her mouth. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 28, 2009, 01:57:45 PM »

good thinking!  might ought to have it retrofitted with wheels or a motor for him cause he's kinda little to be lugging one the size you'll want   
Yep, I need the industrial size keg if we get a document dump.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: April 28, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »

O/T..Klaas email..If you don't recieve it let mew know and i'll resend..TIA..Back to NH..

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.