March 28, 2024, 12:42:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 289901 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2009, 09:40:07 PM »

Humm.....Errr.....Hello?

I was just reading your post.  I think you may be right about the part about Caylee being too big to leave in a swing or in a playpen.  I don't recall seeing that she had play dates or was going to go to a pre school.  I took my first born to pre school so he could be around other children.  I'm trying to thing how/what the Anthony's would do when  Caylee  would have started school?  Children need to be dressed and ready, taken to school and picked up every day, M-F .  It's a commitment.
Muffy, I hate to say this, but I truly believe the Ants love those two yorkies more than they loved Caylee. Caylee was never around any other children. The Ants would have stuck their heads in the sand like the ostriches  they were and thought she was either going to school  or being home schooled by KC. Just a thought, JSM.   

Caylee would eventually need to go to school, as required by law.  And I can't imagine KC home schooling, it takes time and effort.   I got to thinking about how busy they all seemed with their own seperate lives...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2009, 09:47:27 PM »

I wrote this one night some months ago and posted it on another message thread. Since I wrote it, I guess it is alright to post here without saying where I posted. I had it on a Word document in my files. It is still true today.
I was asleep and I woke up with a start and a thought that I had to get up and put to words. I know now the thing that has bothered me so much in the back of my brain that I had not really verbalized. It came to me in my sleep.

Caylee was surrounded by adults.  Grandparents and uncle and his girlfriend, Young adult friends, neighbors, storekeepers, beauticians, tatoo artist,, casual acquaintances, everyone that made up their community. Caylee’s picture was never shown with any other child that I can recall seeing. Obviously there wasn’t any little best friend that she had or a regular play date. She wan’t enrolled in preschool or ballet. Except for an occasional mother who was a friend that had a child that kept her was all. Out of all the people she knew, each on could probably relate a little part of the story that they couldn’t quite make right in their head but just ignored it. It was just something Casey did and was none of their business, didn’t care to get involved, wasn’t there problem. They saw Caylee was not always well cared for, maybe not given the proper food, and maybe even knew that Casey had a tendency to be more enthralled with the men around and not pay enough attention to Caylee. Her friends knew she brought her to places that a child should not be but said nothing. .In places too hard for a two year old to see stuff she should’t have seen. I’m sure some knew that Casey was drugging Caylee to put her to sleep sometimes. Each had their own opinon and did nothing. Her grandparents knew she wasn’t a good mother, they said so, but they failed Caylee by the things that were happening to her in the first two years of her life. And didn’t stop it. Multiple men, unknown father, tears with an ex boyfriend because she had a miscarriage. Over drinking and indulging., stealing, and partying all while Caylee was around. There was some pretty bad situations that caylee was in. Sleeping in the bed with her boyfriend for weeks was one. And no advocates stepped in for Caylee until after she was killed. He own grandparents didn’t protect her the most, and probably her brother Lee could have done much more to help but he liked the party style too .All the adults that knew her failed her until she died. Now total strangers are her advocates. LE, searchers, lab techs,  grammas with passion, young mothers raising there on, men In all walks of life that have children and grandchildren of there own that would have done anything for her to keep her from this. This child wasn’t accidentlly run over by a careless driver, or burned up in a house, or died from a terminal desease. She should have had everything going for her, but in the end she had nothing. Not one adult ever stuck their head out and said this isn’t right and report Casey and give her consequences. Caylee is gone and now she has advocates. Back wards in my view. And all JMO

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2009, 09:51:35 PM »

I wrote this one night some months ago and posted it on another message thread. Since I wrote it, I guess it is alright to post here without saying where I posted. I had it on a Word document in my files. It is still true today.
I was asleep and I woke up with a start and a thought that I had to get up and put to words. I know now the thing that has bothered me so much in the back of my brain that I had not really verbalized. It came to me in my sleep.

Caylee was surrounded by adults.  Grandparents and uncle and his girlfriend, Young adult friends, neighbors, storekeepers, beauticians, tatoo artist,, casual acquaintances, everyone that made up their community. Caylee’s picture was never shown with any other child that I can recall seeing. Obviously there wasn’t any little best friend that she had or a regular play date. She wan’t enrolled in preschool or ballet. Except for an occasional mother who was a friend that had a child that kept her was all. Out of all the people she knew, each on could probably relate a little part of the story that they couldn’t quite make right in their head but just ignored it. It was just something Casey did and was none of their business, didn’t care to get involved, wasn’t there problem. They saw Caylee was not always well cared for, maybe not given the proper food, and maybe even knew that Casey had a tendency to be more enthralled with the men around and not pay enough attention to Caylee. Her friends knew she brought her to places that a child should not be but said nothing. .In places too hard for a two year old to see stuff she should’t have seen. I’m sure some knew that Casey was drugging Caylee to put her to sleep sometimes. Each had their own opinon and did nothing. Her grandparents knew she wasn’t a good mother, they said so, but they failed Caylee by the things that were happening to her in the first two years of her life. And didn’t stop it. Multiple men, unknown father, tears with an ex boyfriend because she had a miscarriage. Over drinking and indulging., stealing, and partying all while Caylee was around. There was some pretty bad situations that caylee was in. Sleeping in the bed with her boyfriend for weeks was one. And no advocates stepped in for Caylee until after she was killed. He own grandparents didn’t protect her the most, and probably her brother Lee could have done much more to help but he liked the party style too .All the adults that knew her failed her until she died. Now total strangers are her advocates. LE, searchers, lab techs,  grammas with passion, young mothers raising there on, men In all walks of life that have children and grandchildren of there own that would have done anything for her to keep her from this. This child wasn’t accidentlly run over by a careless driver, or burned up in a house, or died from a terminal desease. She should have had everything going for her, but in the end she had nothing. Not one adult ever stuck their head out and said this isn’t right and report Casey and give her consequences. Caylee is gone and now she has advocates. Back wards in my view. And all JMO

I agree with you. That is the problem with people not standing up for what is right. Perhaps if one person would have called CPS the whole thing would have turned out different.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2009, 09:57:34 PM »

Ignore La Bella - lock thread!!!!!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2009, 09:58:28 PM »

LOCK THREAD! 

EDIT: Thread is locked until LaBelle  is banned
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 11:24:33 PM by CBB » Logged

crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2009, 11:26:50 PM »

I'm unlocking the thread. Mods are deleting Bella's posts as fast as they happen. Please just ignore them. She will be banned as soon as an Admin is here to do it. Thank you all for your understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »

I'm unlocking the thread. Mods are deleting Bella's posts as fast as they happen. Please just ignore them. She will be banned as soon as an Admin is here to do it. Thank you all for your understanding.
Thank you to you and ALL THE MODS AND ADMIN for keeping Scared Monkeys a safe place for people to post.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2009, 11:32:20 PM »

Here's one.  How many think someone will make an on topic post before we get to page 3, please raise your hand.   Right now, I can see only one post, which is the first to open the threads.   

Edit~  Whoops!  There's one!  Thank you Tevye.   

O/T I've learned to skip a couple (or few) pages here and there 'cause I don't have the time here some may. 

I had to abandon the last cage in the interest of being "current" here, though I wanted to respond to something back there and have no clue how to carry it over. 

And still I'm way behind (in both cages). 

Foggy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2009, 11:33:32 PM »

Man o Pete!! Gave me plenty of time to read through the "other section". Whew, glad we got rid of that rat!!!

Where is JSM? She go to bed?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

Man o Pete!! Gave me plenty of time to read through the "other section". Whew, glad we got rid of that rat!!!

Where is JSM? She go to bed?? 
I dont know, maybe if we call her nicely she will come...

Oh Skipper!!!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »

I'm trying really hard to post something regarding the case but my brain is in idle mode. Casey is guilty. There, that's all that comes to mind.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2009, 11:43:04 PM »

I'm trying really hard to post something regarding the case but my brain is in idle mode. Casey is guilty. There, that's all that comes to mind.
I cant argue with that.

I was listening to local news last night, and they had an expert defense attorney on talking about how Baez had an uphill battle trying to convince 12 jurors of her peers that she was not guilty.  I have to agree!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2009, 11:45:09 PM »

The one night I stay up for SM!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2009, 11:46:32 PM »

Humm.....Errr.....Hello?

I was just reading your post.  I think you may be right about the part about Caylee being too big to leave in a swing or in a playpen.  I don't recall seeing that she had play dates or was going to go to a pre school.  I took my first born to pre school so he could be around other children.  I'm trying to thing how/what the Anthony's would do when  Caylee  would have started school?  Children need to be dressed and ready, taken to school and picked up every day, M-F .  It's a commitment.
Muffy, I hate to say this, but I truly believe the Ants love those two yorkies more than they loved Caylee. Caylee was never around any other children. The Ants would have stuck their heads in the sand like the ostriches  they were and thought she was either going to school  or being home schooled by KC. Just a thought, JSM.   

Caylee would eventually need to go to school, as required by law.  And I can't imagine KC home schooling, it takes time and effort.   I got to thinking about how busy they all seemed with their own seperate lives...
Muffy, I tried posting earlier and got locked out. Home schooling by law takes time and effort, but I think KC would have told Cindy that she was homes schooling Caylee just to keep Caylee away from other children, and to keep Caylee away from a school.

Grandparents love to go to open house when kids are in K1 thru 1st and 2nd grade. Just my sad opinion. Sorry it took so long to post this, I almost forgot what I wanted to say. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2009, 11:48:20 PM »

Here's one.  How many think someone will make an on topic post before we get to page 3, please raise your hand.   Right now, I can see only one post, which is the first to open the threads.   

Edit~  Whoops!  There's one!  Thank you Tevye.   

O/T I've learned to skip a couple (or few) pages here and there 'cause I don't have the time here some may. 

I had to abandon the last cage in the interest of being "current" here, though I wanted to respond to something back there and have no clue how to carry it over. 

And still I'm way behind (in both cages). 

Foggy

Sorry Foggy. I am one to blame. JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »

MizJay, Like wow, man, that was soooooo deep!!!

As I lay here in my tie-dyed T-shirt, tripping to Pink Floyd with the black light on and the lava lamp gently glowing, waiting for my magic teapot to come to a rolling boil, I was thinking about the Anthonys.

I wonder if they ever licked stamps in the 80's when they were expecting their children? Do you think maybe they were into the drug scene and that's why their children as soooooo hmmmmmm "special"?

Well, I'm just going to hang here a while. Been working on trying to slide my foot out of my tether but my flip flop keeps getting stuck! Oh never mind, I'll just grab my botabag of Boone's Farm Strawbery Wine and just relax, that usually does the trick.

And I am NOT bogarting all the good stuff, I'll share!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2009, 11:49:02 PM »

I cant argue with that.

I was listening to local news last night, and they had an expert defense attorney on talking about how Baez had an uphill battle trying to convince 12 jurors of her peers that she was not guilty.  I have to agree!

I agree too but it's so frustrating when some of the attys on NG act like she's got such a chance, but that's their job to disagree with fancynancy so she can get all up in their grill.  TV stuff

Earlier before I left, I was trying to post (and got kicked off) about Baez's interview on tv. He's so full of himself. He really doesn't care whether she gets the DP or not it's all about him.  IMO
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2009, 11:49:15 PM »

I want an award or sympathy or sumpthin..(maybe some of Boo's tea).

Just re-listened to MsGrinch's FBI video from 7/30...didn't keep notes.  But she told NS w/FBI about the real kidnapping happened at JBP.  
Now, how did she get that story before 7/30?  
Private letters?  
And, she was DEFINATELY trying to nail AMY & Ricardo.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2009, 11:51:58 PM »

Good evening, Monkey,

Before the witching hour approaches, just want to say that wireless cards don't work everywhere.  Yes, Baez may have one that works on his laptop in the jail.  But who knows.  I hope there are controls over 'em there.

Here at home my DH's "aircard" works on his laptop here and there in the house.  It works best up on top of the back hill in our yard. 

I don't get no stinkin' bars when its on my laptop.

All this to say I'd sure like to know how alleged perp and her parents might be communicating (if at all).  Computer maybe?    

If anything, I'm thinkin' via Blackberry or the like. 

Foggy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2009, 11:53:36 PM »

MizJay, Like wow, man, that was soooooo deep!!!

As I lay here in my tie-dyed T-shirt, tripping to Pink Floyd with the black light on and the lava lamp gently glowing, waiting for my magic teapot to come to a rolling boil, I was thinking about the Anthonys.

I wonder if they ever licked stamps in the 80's when they were expecting their children? Do you think maybe they were into the drug scene and that's why their children as soooooo hmmmmmm "special"?

Well, I'm just going to hang here a while. Been working on trying to slide my foot out of my tether but my flip flop keeps getting stuck! Oh never mind, I'll just grab my botabag of Boone's Farm Strawbery Wine and just relax, that usually does the trick.

And I am NOT bogarting all the good stuff, I'll share!
  It's all good, mellow yello and all.  Thanks for not bogarting  and don't hotbox either.  Somebodys comment earlier about MD 20 20 brought back some really narsty memories.   Glad to know the troll is banned, it was beginning to bring me down.  Go mods!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.